Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 579,083
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Read more

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#426351 Mar 7, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
No-
It is the Church founded by Christ in scripture.
Your Sunday fellowship groups are denominations.
Get a dictionary!!!

denomination
1. A large group of religious congregations united under a common faith and name and organized under a single administrative and legal hierarchy.

The Catholic cult has congregations united under a common faith and name and organized under a single administrative and legal hierarchy (da pope)..... founded on paganism by the Emperor some three-hundred odd years after Christ talked with Peter...

Your NABre pope approved Bible says Christ's church is: Jesusí church means the community that he will gather and that, like a building, will have Peter as its solid foundation.

It don't say one thing about the Catholic Church...

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#426352 Mar 7, 2013
Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
Those were your words.don't give me the act!
What words? Show those words to me because I don't remember them. And what act are you talking about? Stop being so vague.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#426353 Mar 7, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>sheep dip
Now that's another fine mess your filty mouth has gotten you into.

You sound like a hateful, hypocritical, hAtheist who knows Nothing about the Holy Roman Catholic Church.

Why aren't you in one of your hAtheistic forums??

Stanley believes that you don't get any attention there because you are full of schidt to the eyeballs.

I have to agree with Stanley.

Location hidden

#426354 Mar 7, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Stanley says that there is No horse within the Church.
A couple of dinosaurs yes, but No horse.
Your words say you cannot refute the truth: The Bible does not teach that we are to believe in any "Church"...much less the Catholic Church. You are putting your money on the wrong horse!!!

Info is coming in that you and Stanley practice the old "69"...is that true???

Location hidden

#426355 Mar 7, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Too general a question.
No Christian follows "all" the teachings of the Bible.(i.e. admonitions against mixed fabric in clothing. etc.)
Yes, Catholics follow the teachings of the Bible as interpreted by the Church.
Roman Catholics follow the teachings of Our Lord Jesus Christ from within the New Testament.

Very little is referred to from the Old Testament anymore.

Location hidden

#426356 Mar 7, 2013
343 175
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Both Stanley and I don't LIE.
However, when it comes to stealing we did so pickOff a couple of pairs of knickers when we were younger.
Souvenirs. You know. That kind of thing. No harm done and the lovely girls just wouldn't take them back a few years later when we tried to 'catchUP'.
You would be better off lying than denying the Truth in God's Word..

Location hidden

#426357 Mar 7, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you wnat to whine about my post, but won't answer it, and instead continue to post insults.
Yep - you deserve Christianity, as much as any other so-called "Christian" - it seems it breeds hatred and transgressions against others.
Not a problem, that is the main reason on why I became a non-Christian. I just couldn't handle others continuing to tell me these things or what to believe.
Today's world is rampant with eeejits saying 'awesome','whatever','I suppose','maybe'....and the most assassinie of them all .....'no problem'.

When the words 'no problem'(your not a problem) are said ...in any instance and/or situation....it means 'That There Is A Problem'.

CheckUP and no need to Go Figure.

Stanley says that to him no problem means that his alimony problem is in order (two negatives making a positive - you just cannot fool my Stanley, can you now. Huh!!).
Disciple

San Diego, CA

#426358 Mar 7, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>What words? Show those words to me because I don't remember them. And what act are you talking about? Stop being so vague.
Are you still a homosexual?

Location hidden

#426359 Mar 7, 2013
The way words are palced on a paper, is not of any concern. It is what those words express that should be near to the heart.
As for GoThomas and GoJudas - they both have these special attributes. Thomas tells of specific teachings by Jesus in parable and non-parable form. Whereas GoJudas includes yet other teachings and explanations to questions that clearly show of an etheral/esoteric nature.
I'm sorry you don't understand this level of spirituality in us.
<quoted text>
And when I blow it out, you are there to suck it all in, huh?
Why do you so-called "Christians" think you know the truth?
A: because you love men and their beliefs.
<quoted text>
I never said there was a book of "Doubting Thomas". So what ever you are trying to put into others' mind, you really don't have a clue on what you are talking about and misleading those individuals with false information.
Do you have something from "God" that dictates what books are inspired and which are not?
We've gone over this plenty of times before LTM - and still no one has been able to support the position you pose. What makes you think it is true?
Now be honest.....because I will know when you aren't.
<quoted text>
Why do you put John above Jesus in his teachings?
While both Ollie and I agree with what you have to say hereIN, do not go overBoard to say 'K'm sorry' to anyone.

Nobody is sorry today. Nobody is sorry for anything, anywhere today. Nobody is sorry for what they say, do, try, run from, mistakes they have made, and the whole Nine yards.

ListenUP. How can anyone be sorry to a complete stranger for something.

The three (3) most idiotic expressions on the go today are:

1)...No Problem

2)....I'm Sorry

3).....Awesome

....and in that order.

So as you do your daily walkAbout, pay attention to what is Reallly & Truly happening around you and you will Really & Truly see ALL the bullSchidt that is going down.

Stanley says do your best NOT to be part of it.

If you do something wrong, just admit you're wrong and made a cockUP and get on with it. Right!!...Yes, right.
Disciple

San Diego, CA

#426360 Mar 7, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Roman Catholics follow the teachings of Our Lord Jesus Christ from within the New Testament.
Very little is referred to from the Old Testament anymore.
They finally threw out the catechism?
Man I'm getting rusty. I was stuck to 40 years ago.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#426361 Mar 7, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Both Stanley and I agree that if you had any brains, that you would be dangerous.
Go Figure.
I an whom God says I am, and so are you...

I will reap what I sow ans so will you..

It is appoint unto man once to die, and after death the judgment...

That includes both of us.

the dividing line is that I believe that Jesus Christ

is the Son of God...

I have God's promise and so do you,,,

THAT

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

I BELIEVE WHAT GOD HAS SAID...

DO YOU?

Location hidden

#426362 Mar 7, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your words say you cannot refute the truth: The Bible does not teach that we are to believe in any "Church"...much less the Catholic Church. You are putting your money on the wrong horse!!!
Info is coming in that you and Stanley practice the old "69"...is that true???
Begone Satan, with your blackHeart.

Stanley mentions that he knows of someone in town that practices this type of action a lot on your wife.

As a matter of fact, this person uses a dildo on her as well dipped in vaseline and it, itself double dipped in course sand to make things 'raw' for you whenever she get home.

When it comes to you,'more the pity'...you filty-minded heathen.

What in the hell are you doing on a Christian site anyways??? Aaaaahhhhh yes. You are a LIAR and a CROOK. Huh!!

Location hidden

#426363 Mar 7, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
I an whom God says I am, and so are you...
I will reap what I sow ans so will you..
It is appoint unto man once to die, and after death the judgment...
That includes both of us.
the dividing line is that I believe that Jesus Christ
is the Son of God...
I have God's promise and so do you,,,
THAT
Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
I BELIEVE WHAT GOD HAS SAID...
DO YOU?
Yes. We do.

Location hidden

#426364 Mar 7, 2013
Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
They finally threw out the catechism?
Man I'm getting rusty. I was stuck to 40 years ago.
Limbo and Purgotory are gone as well.

And, of course, you could eat meat on Fridays starting years and years ago.

Stanley has a question: If, at one time you ate meat on Fridays and it was considered by the Catholic Church to be a Mortal Sin, and if One Died in the state of Mortal Sin...then out of hell there was NO redemption. Yes!!

Now, if the law was changed to allow one to eat meat on Fridays without commiting a Mortal Sin.....what has happened to the poor bastards that went to hell for eating meat on Fridays when it was a Mortal Sin to eat meat on Fridays?????

My Stanley can sure fool people. Especially the muslimes.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#426366 Mar 7, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. We do.
IF AS YOU SAY ....YOU TRULY BELIEVE THAT,

AS I DO

THEN THE BIBLE SAYS TO US BOTH..CONCERNING OUR LIVING/WALKING OUT OUR ETERNAL LIFE

Rom 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Location hidden

#426367 Mar 7, 2013
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't refute facts backed by credible links, then call names and become stan and ollie.
Typical, but what else can one do? Just another form of denial.
Ireland (yes Ireland!) was forced to break relations with the Vatican - until the Vatican was shaken out of their denial.
Too bad so many of their followers are such sheep. With more good people speaking up earlier, maybe the RCC wouldn't be the worldwide comedy club staple that it is today.
Pity.
Both Ollie and I come from Irish stock and are quite proud of it.

Yes. In the history of the Holy Roman Catholic Church quite a bit of wrongDoing has gone on. However, the Church - as a whole - should Not be judged by the misguidance of a few. After all, this applies to everyone and everything. Are the German people of today no less good people of their grandparents...or should they be considered to be Nazis as well and their children to come???

I feel very, very sorry for little Galileo who after inventing his telescopes and proving (to himself at least) that the Earth circled the Sun...was told by the Church to refute this and stick with the Earth being the Center of the Universe under the penalty of excommunication.

Of course, being very religious and also being very smart and not wanting his name throughout future history referring to him as being an excommunicated Catholic....he abdicated his position and fell in with the agreements of the Church.

Later on, the letters of his daughter were found and they contained wonderful and beautiful writings of his thoughts where he bared his soul to her and she 'put it down'.

None-the-less, he was able to accept the wants and needs of his Church and lived out his life without too much complaint....which so many today like YOU do.

Get a Life. Better still - Get Lost.

Stanley says that You are in the wrong Forum. Get your arse over to some hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic and maddening Forum. You should fit right in too.

Location hidden

#426368 Mar 7, 2013
JKozoff wrote:
What are the most important parts of the Gospel to focus on? I know how important the resurrection is, but as a Catholic, what else should really be studied? Also has anyone seen The Bible Series on the History Channel?
The 'History Channel' is owned by a wannabeeAtheist.

Go Figure.
Free Mind

Wesley Chapel, FL

#426369 Mar 7, 2013
1079 CE...

The celibacy of the priesthood was decreed by Pope Hildebrand, Boniface VII.

Today, there is no Pope.

1090 CE...

The Rosary was introduced by Peter the Hermit.

Today, there are many, many hermits.

Amen

Location hidden

#426370 Mar 7, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
265 157
<quoted text>
Your words: The fact is that Roman Catholics 'stopped' paying too much attention to the 'OLD TESTAMENT' many, many years ago. Obviously, you haven't.
Oh!!!!!!!!

When and Where?????

Stanley says that at the mention of the Name of Jesus Christ, every knee should bend.

He also would like to bend your Lying neck.
truth

Perth, Australia

#426371 Mar 7, 2013
i been in that street i see after 25 years yeeeeeeeee

but i am not interesting for evil people

ordinary people yes
corupt wicket not
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

law is not law
no

you don't need respect any law not any more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 3 min set free in truth 69,889
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Atheists Need Lies 817,599
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min RADEKT 270,123
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min Seentheotherside 609,843
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 25 min His Hollines dr S... 39,956
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 37 min transdem0n 176,208
Looking for a male friend? 1 hr Ivan 2
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr RiccardoFire 97,987
More from around the web