Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
410,761 - 410,780 of 532,777 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Los Angeles Attorney Declares Rampant Fraud,
Many Abuse Claims Against Catholic Priests are ‘Entirely False’

In a stunning ten-page declaration recently submitted to the Los Angeles County Superior Court, veteran attorney Donald H. Steier stated that his investigations into claims of sexual abuse by Catholic priests have uncovered vast fraud and that his probes have revealed that many accusations are completely false.

Counselor Steier has played a role in over one hundred investigations involving Catholic clergy in Los Angeles. In his missive Mr. Steier relayed,“One retired F.B.I. agent who worked with me to investigate many claims in the Clergy Cases told me, in his opinion, about ONE-HALF of the claims made in the Clergy Cases were either entirely false or so greatly exaggerated that the truth would not have supported a prosecutable claim for childhood sexual abuse”(capital letters are his).

Mr. Steier also added,“In several cases my investigation has provided objective information that could not be reconciled with the truthfulness of the subjective allegations. In other words, in many cases objective facts showed that accusations were false.“

Mr. Steier’s declaration is a stunner. He is as experienced as anyone in studying the claims of abuse against Catholic clergy in the Los Angeles area. Also among Steier’s eye-opening statements:

“I have had accused priest clients take polygraph examinations performed by very experienced former law enforcement experts, including from L.A.P.D., the Sheriff Department, and F.B.I. In many cases the examinations showed my clients’ denial of wrongdoing was ‘truthful,’ and in those cases I offered in writing to the accuser to undergo a similar polygraph examination at my expense. In every case the accuser refused to have his veracity tested by that investigative tool, which is routinely used by intelligence agencies.”
“I am aware of several plaintiffs who testified that they realized that they had been abused only after learning that some other person – sometimes a relative – had received a financial settlement from the Archdiocese or another Catholic institution.”
“In my investigation of many cases, I have seen the stories of some accusers change significantly over time, sometimes altering years, locations, and what activity was alleged – in every case, the changes seemed to have enabled or enhanced claims against my clients, or drastically increased alleged damages.”
“I am aware that false memories can also be planted or created by various psychological processes, including by therapists who might be characterized as ‘sexual victim advocates,’ if not outright charlatans.”
“Most of the approximately seven hundred psychiatric ‘Certificates of Merit’ filed in these Clergy Cases, as required by [California] Code of Civil Procedure § 340.1, were signed by the same therapist.”(!)(Note: A “Certificate of Merit” from “a licensed mental health practitioner” is required in California before filing an abuse lawsuit.)

Steier signed and submitted the declaration “under penalty of perjury” November 30, 2010.

Steier also took aim at the outspoken advocacy group SNAP (Survivors Network of Those Abused by Priests):

They maintain an interactive Internet website with a user ‘Forum’ and ‘Message Board,’ among other features, where people can share detailed information between alleged victims pertaining to identity of specific alleged perpetrators, their alleged ‘modus operandi,’ and other details of alleged molestation.

In effect, a person who wanted to make a false claim of sexual abuse by a priest could go to that website and find a ‘blueprint’ of factual allegations to make that would coincide with allegations made by other people. Law enforcement also uses the S.N.A.P. website to attempt to locate new victims and allegations against Catholic priests.v

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

marge wrote:
James 1:25 But the man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, but doing it--he will be blessed in what he does.
Self.

Jesus did ncourage others to go to "James the Just" for instruction.

GoThomas 12:1-2
(12)

(1) The disciples said to Jesus: "We know that you will depart from us.
Who (then) will rule [lit.,‘be great’] over us?"
(2) Jesus said to them: "No matter where you came from, you should go to
James the Just, for whose sake heaven and earth came into being."
Dan

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice deflect...who said anything about judging Danny? I didn't
Does the passage I provided apply to pope john for showing respect to the Muslims? Thanks
No.

He's not teaching anything but the Gospel of Christ.

You curiously omitted this part of 2 John:

4 It has given me great joy to find some of your children walking in the truth, just as the Father commanded us. 5 And now, dear lady, I am not writing you a new command but one we have had from the beginning. I ask that we love one another. 6 And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love.
Dan

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
2 John 1:9 Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God.(THIS IS MUSLIMS) Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. 10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting(THE POPE DID GREET THEM AND SHOW RESPECT), 11 for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works.
**Danny, Danny, Danny,...your pope greeting and showing respect to an ememy of God. Sigh...what would Christ say Danny?
He'd say what John said in 2 John:

4 It has given me great joy to find some of your children walking in the truth, just as the Father commanded us. 5 And now, dear lady, I am not writing you a new command but one we have had from the beginning. I ask that we love one another. 6 And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Still wrong.
You brought it up and wanted to discuss them. I kept trying to keep you focussed on my question to you, in which you have refused to answer and still refuse to answer it.
Please stop trying to turn this around, like I said, I'm going to call you out on any fallacy that you try to put on the table.
I'll answer your questions, when you honestly answer mine.
Which appears you will never get an answer from me, because you haven't answered mine. It shows in your frustration and continuous use of diversion tactics.
Bummer for us all, huh?
*sighs*
I've answered your question probably 20 times. Your refusal to accept my answer does not mean I didn't answer.

Your question, "Why do I think Paul was more enlightened than Jesus?" ----------> My answer once again:

Ready??

Are you sure?

Yes? OK then...

Here it is...-------> I don't.

Did you catch it that time??

I answered "I DON'T.

You still with us?

Ready for some additional information I've shared over and over already?

You sure?

OK.

Here it is:

I think Paul's writings were inspired. I think God through the Holy Spirit was working through Paul. Therefore, I do not believe Paul's writings and Jesus' sayings could ever contradict.

My opinion:

Ready????

Are you sure?

OK. Here goes....

My opinion is that Paul writings are neither more or less enlightened that Jesus' teachings. Why? Because they were the teachings Jesus wanted us to have. Happened to be through Paul.

Did you get that?

Did you notice I answered your question?

Or, will you, like so many times before, ignore my answer and continue to tell me I have not answered your question?

Will you?

Hmmm?

Now, since you are SO GOOD at asking loaded questions, here's one for you - the question I have asked TWICE of you that YOU have diverted...

Ready???

OK, New Age Spiritual Leader, here it is:

Why do you think the Book of Acts should not be in the Bible?

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

7TH Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>Glad you brough tup the tower of Babel cause that is where the Catholic Church get it's origin of idol and pegan worship from.
~~~

Yep God at that time made it clear the he was against universal unity..
of any kind...

His reason was...
Gen 11:6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

~~~~

Gen 11:1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.

Gen 11:2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.

Gen 11:3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.

Gen 11:4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

-->NOTE

Gen 11:5 And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.

Gen 11:6 And the LORD said,---> Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.<---

Gen 11:7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

Gen 11:8 So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

Gen 11:9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.
Dan

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
Yep God at that time made it clear the he was against universal unity..
of any kind...
His reason was...
Gen 11:6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
~~~~
Gen 11:1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.
Gen 11:2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.
Gen 11:3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.
Gen 11:4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
-->NOTE
Gen 11:5 And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
Gen 11:6 And the LORD said,---> Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.<---
Gen 11:7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
Gen 11:8 So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.
Gen 11:9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.
?

God is against "universal unity of every kind"?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>
.....LIAR.....
The Holy Roman Catholic Church gets is worship from the Teachings os Our Lord Jesus Christ, from Whom ALL good things come.
You give all outward appearances in your scribblings of being a hateful heathen with so much animosity inside your blackHeart that you are festering away in Rot.
Even a couple of idiots such as Stanley and myself very easily know and accept and believes in the Holy Roman Catholic Church...even though we don't get there all the time.
But for you to come onto a General Forum, open to the Genereal Public in 300+ countries, having 6000+ cultures to say such vile and hateful, and angry things....only lends credence to the fact that while there's a minimal perCentage of hAtheists like you, there are hundreds of millions of pwople with genuine FAITH like us.
Go Figure.
Stanley sends his worst regards to eeejits like you.
Really. No joking. When Stanley is serious...Stanley is very serious.
The Bible does not teach that we are to believe in any "Church"...much less the Catholic Church.

You are putting your money on the wrong horse!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your response comments are "so ridiculous" that one wonders where your "rationale thinking is because there obviously "is none. This is like making a 2013 critique on a "history book" that was written (up-to-date) in 1931 by saying, "how come the events of World War II do not appear in this history book" ---Since they are not there then the war "must not have happened"!!-----The fact is that "Church History" doesn't end with the bible, despite the fact that you bible only (buffoon fundies) would like to think so, in your "desperate attempts" to convince (yourselves and other non-thinking Protestants.

Your words: What's the problem? I said Peter made Ignatius Bishop of Antioch. Is it recorded in the Bible? No. Does that mean it didn't happen? If no, then why?

Your words plainly say that Catholics follow teachings of dead "saints".....Christi ans follow the teachings of Jesus Christ.
disciple

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Since you start with a hot air statement I will not answer any of your moronic post.
James Madison and Thomas Jefferson were called the “Champions of Religious Freedom for a reason. Nothing to do with all the wasted space you took from this thread.
Read and learn something for a change. Get a clue of what "separation of church and state" means.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Your ignorance of the Holy Roman Catholic Church and its members is beyond belief...especially when you go on and on and on speaking about Catholics.
The fact is that Roman Catholics 'stopped' paying too much attention to the 'OLD TESTAMENT' many, many years ago. Obviously, you haven't.
Roman Catholics 'follow' the teachings of Our Lord Jesus Christ who is One in being with the Father and the Holy Spirit. Roman Catholics accept this as the most important aspect of their FAITH and call it the Holy Trinity.
Unless you have this FAITH, you will Never understand and will traverse this WholeWideWorld lost and alone.
Stanley says people in such dire straits are 'more the pity'.
....Stanley is usually most right.
At least you are honest..

Christians live by every Word of God...as teaches the Sacred Word of God..Quote: But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever the case, he was showing respect to a religion that rejects Christ as the Son of God...correct?
Which is an abomination to God. The Pope should show such respect for the Holy Scripture of Our God Most High God.
Dan

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible does not teach that we are to believe in any "Church"...much less the Catholic Church.
You are putting your money on the wrong horse!!!
You must be reading the Racing Form by mistake.

Matthew 16:18

18 And I tell you that you are Peter,[a] and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades[b] will not overcome it.

Eph 3:21

21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen

Matt 18:20

18 Then Jesus came to them and said,“All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Eph 5 makes numerous mention of the church.
Dan

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is an abomination to God. The Pope should show such respect for the Holy Scripture of Our God Most High God.
Still stuck on that?

Where's my citation from the RCC that they don't believe in the Bible?

Even Chuck thinks you're wrong.
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The way words are palced on a paper, is not of any concern. It is what those words express that should be near to the heart.
As for GoThomas and GoJudas - they both have these special attributes. Thomas tells of specific teachings by Jesus in parable and non-parable form. Whereas GoJudas includes yet other teachings and explanations to questions that clearly show of an etheral/esoteric nature.
I'm sorry you don't understand this level of spirituality in us.
And you are full of hot air .
there is no book of Doubting Thomas . If there is it is not inspired by God.
Thomas was not with the other disciples when Jesus appeared to them, and breathed on them and they recieved the Holy Spirit.
JOHN 20: 19-29 Jesus Appears to His Disciples

19 On the evening of that first day of the week, when the disciples were together, with the doors locked for fear of the Jewish leaders, Jesus came and stood among them and said,“Peace be with you!” 20 After he said this, he showed them his hands and side. The disciples were overjoyed when they saw the Lord.

21 Again Jesus said,“Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.” 22 And with that he breathed on them and said,“Receive the Holy Spirit. 23 If you forgive anyone’s sins, their sins are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven.”

Jesus Appears to Thomas

24 Now Thomas (also known as Didymus[a]), one of the Twelve, was not with the disciples when Jesus came. 25 So the other disciples told him,“We have seen the Lord!”

But he said to them,“Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe.”

26 A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said,“Peace be with you!” 27 Then he said to Thomas,“Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”

28 Thomas said to him,“My Lord and my God!”

29 Then Jesus told him,“Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

Since: Nov 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>
.....LIAR.....
You are 'guessing' on this one and what you say only confirms that you don't know what you are talking about and full of schidt to the eyeballs.
So why don't you explain 'The Purpose Of Life'.
In your very own words, of course, and NOT from some professor's books or through your Binger or thingys like that.
Yeah, give everyone your understanding of 'The Meaning Of Life'.
Both Stanley and myself can hardly wait for this one. We can't sit around laughing in anticipation, or else we will 'laugh ourselves to death'. Imagine us 'Croaking' with huge smiles on our faces. Hahaha.
Meanwhile, you can also go on a hunger strike eating absolutely Nothing At All. After 3 months, and when you begin to look like some of the survivors of the 'Holocaust', maybe....just maybe....you will have a newFound respect for this thingy called Life.
pal i have a new found respect for life,I recieved it 6 yrs ago when i was diagnosed with colorectal cancer. I am a realist/evolutionist,I believe in the reality i see going on around me and around the world,and it is getting uglier by the day honest people being forced out of their homes due to greedy rich people who can't get enough so they gouge the less fortunate an squeeze every penny they can get out of them,do you see a god interceding on their behalf? i don't but then,gods so called true church is just as greedy and power hungry as the rest of them are,so i guess he wouldn't do anything to help would he?as far as looking like a holocaust survivor, i'm pretty close to it, i have gone down from 200 lbs down to 165 lbs. because of a chemo drug i take, i maintain my current weight by lifting weights,and going for long walks when weather permits,can you prove beyond a doubt a god exists? no you can't you have only one set of scriptures and nothing to corroborate they are actual devine writtings,no one can say they are for sure if they did they to would be a "LIAR" FOR YOU TO ARE JUST GUESSING.so take your friend stanley and your self to a phsycologist,because buddy if i ever met a person on here that needs one it's you.
disciple

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still stuck on that?
Where's my citation from the RCC that they don't believe in the Bible?
Even Chuck thinks you're wrong.
Would believing in things that are not in the Bible answer your question?
silly me..probably not.
Dan

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are full of hot air .
there is no book of Doubting Thomas . If there is it is not inspired by God.
Thomas was not with the other disciples when Jesus appeared to them, and breathed on them and they recieved the Holy Spirit.
JOHN 20: 19-29 Jesus Appears to His Disciples
19 On the evening of that first day of the week, when the disciples were together, with the doors locked for fear of the Jewish leaders, Jesus came and stood among them and said,“Peace be with you!” 20 After he said this, he showed them his hands and side. The disciples were overjoyed when they saw the Lord.
21 Again Jesus said,“Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.” 22 And with that he breathed on them and said,“Receive the Holy Spirit. 23 If you forgive anyone’s sins, their sins are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven.”
Jesus Appears to Thomas
24 Now Thomas (also known as Didymus[a]), one of the Twelve, was not with the disciples when Jesus came. 25 So the other disciples told him,“We have seen the Lord!”
But he said to them,“Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe.”
26 A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said,“Peace be with you!” 27 Then he said to Thomas,“Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”
28 Thomas said to him,“My Lord and my God!”
29 Then Jesus told him,“Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”
There is indeed a Gospel of Thomas and a Gospel of Judas.

Neither are canonical, but they do exist.
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

When do we receive the Holy Spirit?
The Holy Spirit is that part of the Trinity that lives inside all believers. When and how He enters our hearts is debated for a couple of reasons. The first is the confusion over the terms “indwelled with the Holy Spirit,”“filled with the Holy Spirit,” and “baptized by the Holy Spirit.” The second reason is the tendency of some to see the receiving the Holy Spirit in the early church as recorded in the book of Acts as the model for us today.

Scripture clearly indicates that believers are indwelled with the Holy Spirit—that is, the Holy Spirit moves into their hearts—at the moment of conversion.“For we were all baptized by one Spirit into one body—whether Jews or Greeks, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink”(1 Corinthians 12:13). All believers have the same spirit—the Holy Spirit. Ephesians 1:13 is more specific about the exact moment we receive the Holy Spirit:“Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promise of the Holy Spirit.” Romans 8:9 explains simply that “if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ.”

If the Scriptures so plainly state that all believers have the Holy Spirit, why the controversy? There is a distinct difference between the Holy Spirit indwelling us and the Spirit filling us. The filling of the Holy Spirit was a tool used by God since the Old Testament. In Deuteronomy 34:9, Joshua is filled with the Holy Spirit to take on Moses’ responsibilities. In 1 Samuel 19:18-24, King Saul and his servants are filled with the Spirit and prophesy. And in Luke 1:15, the angel explains to Zacharias that his son, John the Baptist, will be filled with the Spirit. After Jesus’ death and resurrection the Holy Spirit continued to fill people, including Peter (Acts 4:8), Paul (Acts 13:9), and the other disciples (Acts 13:52). This is different from the simple indwelling of the Spirit experienced by all believers. Some also confuse the baptism of the Holy Spirit. We believe it is the same as the indwelling of the Spirit, although others think it is more similar to the filling of the Spirit.

The book of Acts is a fascinating look into the change from the age of Judaism to the age of the Church. Jesus was a Jew. The disciples were Jews. But the Church is distinctly Christian. The disciples didn’t become Christians until John 20:22 when Jesus breathed the Holy Spirit into them. In Acts 2:4, they were filled with the Holy Spirit. In Acts 8:14-17, however, God waited to give the Samaritans the Holy Spirit until Peter and John could see. We aren’t told why, although perhaps it was so these devout Jews could witness the coming of the Spirit upon a group of people so despised by them. Acts 10:45 seems to corroborate this as the “circumcised believers”(Jews) were “amazed, because the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out on the Gentiles also.”

Today and always, we receive the Holy Spirit the moment we accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior. In John 3:5, Jesus says,“…unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.” When we accept Christ, God immediately seals us with His Spirit (2 Corinthians 1:22).
gotquestions.org
Dan

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
Would believing in things that are not in the Bible answer your question?
silly me..probably not.
No, since LTM clearly stated that the RCC doesn't believe a word of the Bible.

I need something from the RCC where they say they don't believe in the Bible.

Sorry, Uncle disciple-LTM owns this one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

471 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 6 min shyam 4,780
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Pegasus 256,504
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min karl44 720,548
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 29 min sweets2360 224,181
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 56 min MUQ1 36,517
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 1 hr Life is Precious 221,376
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 599,088
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr GodsLovestheBestLove 115,088
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr The Awakener 172,400