Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
410,461 - 410,480 of 538,793 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: Nov 08

usa

#425891 Mar 5, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
About 80 Cardinals eligible to become Pope and most of the Cardinals claim they know very little about each other.
Yup thats the way, close your eyes and throw a dart. When 70% of the darts land in the middle a new Pope will emerge. Watch for the smoke signal.
OMG!
I thought benny is the vicar of christ on earth,god would tell him who to choose, after all the c.c. is gods true church.why all this voting by men? rotflmao.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#425892 Mar 5, 2013
What Are Grits?

Nobody knows. Some folks believe grits are grown on bushes and are harvested by midgets by shaking the bushes after spreading sheets around them. Many people feel that grits are made from ground up bits of white corn.
These are obviously lies spread by Communists and terrorists. Nothing as good as Grits can be made from corn. The most recent research suggests that the mysterious Manna that God rained down upon the Israelites during their time in the Sinai Desert was most likely Grits. Critics disagree, stating that there is no record of biscuits, butter, salt, and red eye gravy raining down from the sky, and that God would not punish his people by forcing them to eat Grits without these key ingredients.
How Grits Are Formed:
Grits are formed deep underground under intense heat and pressure. It takes over 1000 years to form a single Grit. Most of the world's grit mines are in the South, and are guarded day and night by armed guards and pit bull dogs. Harvesting the Grit is a dangerous occupation, and many Grit miners lose their lives each year so that Grits can continue to be served morning after morning for breakfast (not that having Grits for lunch and dinner is out of the question).

Yankees have attempted to create synthetic Grits. They call it Cream of Wheat. As far as we can tell, the key ingredients of Cream of Wheat are Elmer's Glue and shredded Styrofoam. These synthetic grits have also been shown to cause nausea, and may leave you unable to have children.

Historical Grits:
As we mentioned earlier, the first known mention of Grits was by the Ancient Israelites in the Sinai Desert . After that, Grits were not heard from for another 1000 years. Experts feel that Grits were used during this time only during secret religious ceremonies, and were kept from the public due to their rarity.

The next mention of Grits was found amidst the ruins of the ancient city of Pompeii in a woman's personal diary. The woman's name was Herculaneum Jemimaneus (Aunt Jemima to her friends.)
The 10 Commandments of Grits
I. Thou shalt not put syrup on thy Grits
II. Thou shalt not eat thy Grits with a spoon or knife
III. Thou shalt not eat Cream of Wheat and call it Grits, for this is blasphemy ..
IV. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's Grits.
V. Thou shalt use only salt, butter, and red-eye gravy as toppings for thy Grits.
VI Thou shalt not eat Instant Grits.
VII. Thou shalt not put ketchup on thy Grits.
VIII. Thou shalt not put margarine on thy Grits.
IX. Thou shalt not eat toast with thy Grits, only biscuits made from scratch.
X. Thou shalt eat grits on the Sabbath for this is manna from heaven.
continued
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#425893 Mar 5, 2013
continued:
How to Cook Grits:
For one serving of Grits:
Boil 1.5 cups of water with salt and a little butter.[Use milk and they are creamier!)
Add 5 Tbsp of Grits.
Reduce to a simmer and allow the Grits to soak up all the water.
When a pencil stuck into the grits stands alone, it is done. That's all there is to cooking grits.
How to make red eye gravy
Fry salt cured country ham in cast iron pan. Remove the ham when done and add coffee to the gravy and simmer for several minutes. Great on grits and biscuits.
How to Eat Grits:
Immediately after removing your grits from the stove top, add a generous portion of butter or red eye gravy (WARNING: Do NOT use low-fat butter.) The butter should cause the Grits to turn a wondrous shade of yellow.(Hold a banana or a yellow rain slicker next to your Grits; if the colors match, you have the correct amount of butter.)

In lieu of butter, pour a generous helping of red eye gravy on your grits. Be sure to pour enough to have some left for sopping up with your biscuits. Never, ever substitute canned or store bought biscuits for the real thing because they caused cancer, rotten teeth and impotence.

Next, add salt.(NOTICE: The correct ration of Grit to Salt is 10:1 Therefore for every 10 grits, you should have 1 grain of salt.)

Now begin eating your grits. Always use a fork, never a spoon, to eat Grits. Your grits should be thick enough so they do not run through the tines of the fork.

The correct beverages to serve with Grits is black coffee and Bloody Mary's.(DO NOT use cream or, heaven forbid, Skim Milk) Your grits should never be eaten in a bowl because Yankees will think it's cream of wheat.

Ways to Eat Leftover Grits:

(Leftover grits are extremely rare)
Spread them in the bottom of a casserole dish,
Cover and place them in the refrigerator overnight.
The Grits will congeal into a gelatinous mass.
Next morning, slice the Grits into squares and fry them in 1/2" of cooking oil and butter until they turn a golden brown.
Many people are tempted to pour syrup onto Grits served this way. This is, of course, unacceptable.

BLESSING BEFORE EATING GRITS
May the Lord bless these grits,
May no Yankee ever get the recipe,
May I eat grits every day while living,
And may I die while eating grits.

AMEN
truth

Perth, Australia

#425894 Mar 5, 2013
24x photo and 10x photo
its lead me seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
pro 25;25

http://www.google.com.au/search...

''odo da se malo proskitam''
tocno na spot

dodji meni
da te priupitam
viditi ces gdje cu skitat
da vidis mapu..

lolo moja dodi meni
da te priupitam
da li volis one koje vole skitat
where
50 cent rosary
Disciple

San Diego, CA

#425895 Mar 5, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>she is pameranian/beagle,parmeranians are highly intelligent dogs,can figure out puzzles designed for dogs in seconds,takes 2-3 tries for her learn a command,she would amaze you how quick she is to learn a 4 legged sponge.
Isn't evolution amazing? In 1M years she'll take your job.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#425896 Mar 5, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
What Are Grits?

Nobody knows. Some folks believe grits are grown on bushes and are harvested by midgets by shaking the bushes after spreading sheets around them. Many people feel that grits are made from ground up bits of white corn.
These are obviously lies spread by Communists and terrorists. Nothing as good as Grits can be made from corn. The most recent research suggests that the mysterious Manna that God rained down upon the Israelites during their time in the Sinai Desert was most likely Grits. Critics disagree, stating that there is no record of biscuits, butter, salt, and red eye gravy raining down from the sky, and that God would not punish his people by forcing them to eat Grits without these key ingredients.
How Grits Are Formed:
Grits are formed deep underground under intense heat and pressure. It takes over 1000 years to form a single Grit. Most of the world's grit mines are in the South, and are guarded day and night by armed guards and pit bull dogs. Harvesting the Grit is a dangerous occupation, and many Grit miners lose their lives each year so that Grits can continue to be served morning after morning for breakfast (not that having Grits for lunch and dinner is out of the question).

Yankees have attempted to create synthetic Grits. They call it Cream of Wheat. As far as we can tell, the key ingredients of Cream of Wheat are Elmer's Glue and shredded Styrofoam. These synthetic grits have also been shown to cause nausea, and may leave you unable to have children.

Historical Grits:
As we mentioned earlier, the first known mention of Grits was by the Ancient Israelites in the Sinai Desert . After that, Grits were not heard from for another 1000 years. Experts feel that Grits were used during this time only during secret religious ceremonies, and were kept from the public due to their rarity.

The next mention of Grits was found amidst the ruins of the ancient city of Pompeii in a woman's personal diary. The woman's name was Herculaneum Jemimaneus (Aunt Jemima to her friends.)
The 10 Commandments of Grits
I. Thou shalt not put syrup on thy Grits
II. Thou shalt not eat thy Grits with a spoon or knife
III. Thou shalt not eat Cream of Wheat and call it Grits, for this is blasphemy ..
IV. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's Grits.
V. Thou shalt use only salt, butter, and red-eye gravy as toppings for thy Grits.
VI Thou shalt not eat Instant Grits.
VII. Thou shalt not put ketchup on thy Grits.
VIII. Thou shalt not put margarine on thy Grits.
IX. Thou shalt not eat toast with thy Grits, only biscuits made from scratch.
X. Thou shalt eat grits on the Sabbath for this is manna from heaven.
continued
Cool story, bro. I'll take my grits with sugar please.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#425897 Mar 5, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>Like most New Agers instead of Melody, Harmony and Rythem YOU have it half ___ backwards and have it Rythem, Harmony and Melody !!!
Men like YOU are a Construct of Satan !!!!
How is that? Please explain.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#425898 Mar 5, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
Confronting writes
Did you not realize that New Age Spiritual Leader..
In his above post,...
denied the Resurrection of Jesus Christ...
when he wrote
"No, Jesus did not choose "Paul" -
Jesus was already dead when "Paul" came on the scene."
He did not say that Jesus had already ascended...
he said "Jesus was already dead "...
~~~
THE EVENT OF APOSTLES PAUL'S APPREHENSION IS...
Act 9:3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:
Act 9:4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
Act 9:5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
Act 9:6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.
Act 9:7 And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.
Act 9:8 And Saul arose from the earth; and when his eyes were opened, he saw no man: but they led him by the hand, and brought him into Damascus.
Act 9:9 And he was three days without sight, and neither did eat nor drink.
Act 9:10 And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, Lord.
Act 9:11 And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,
Act 9:12 And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting his hand on him, that he might receive his sight.
Act 9:13 Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:
Act 9:14 And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call on thy name.
Act 9:15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:
Act 9:16 For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.
Act 9:17 And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.
Act 9:18 And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.
Act 9:19 And when he had received meat, he was strengthened. Then was Saul certain days with the disciples which were at Damascus.
Act 9:20 And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.
Posting passages by a third-hand source will not prove your point, whatever that maybe.

Why do you think "Paul" was more enlightened than Jesus?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#425899 Mar 5, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
NOTE IN THE ABOVE ACCOUNT OF THE APPREHENSION OF SAUL/PAUL
--->JESUS SENT HIM FIRST TO THE GENTILES...
Act 9:15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me,
to bear my name --->before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:
LATER PAUL GAVE THE ACCOUNT OF MEETING WITH -->JAMES THE LORD'S BROTHER
===>WHOM HE CALLED AND APOSTLE
al 1:18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.
Gal 1:19 -->But other of the ==>apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother.
Gal 1:20 Now the things which I write unto you, behold, before God, I lie not.
Gal 1:21 Afterwards I came into the regions of Syria and Cilicia;
Gal 1:22 And was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ:
Gal 1:23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times
past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.
Gal 1:24 And they glorified God in me.
Not very bright for someone of 30+ years supposedly studying.....hmmmm.....

Let me help you out....

"===>WHOM HE CALLED AND APOSTLE
Gal 1:18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.
Gal 1:19 -->But other of the ==>apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother."

...this is "Paul" writing about "Paul" not seeing any of the "Original Apostles", save for James and Peter.

Please cite the passage that shows Jesus stating, "Paul/Saul you are my [or "a"] Apostle."
truth

Perth, Australia

#425900 Mar 5, 2013
truth

Perth, Australia

#425901 Mar 5, 2013

http://www.google.com.au/search...
http://www.google.com.au/search... ;
source=og&sa=N&tab=wi &ei=Opk2UcPlA8OplQW__YGgCA #imgrc=ECp2RvPR0RxFoM%3A%3BBwm 6aLkHHDQZUM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%2 52Fvictoriastaffordapsychicinv estigation.files.wordpress.com %252F2012%252F06%252Fkp_25-map -of-north-pole-greenland-ussr- usa-henrietta-isl-80-c2b0-60-c 2b0-north.gif%3Bhttp%253A%252F %252Fvictoriastaffordapsychici nvestigation.wordpress.com%252 F2012%252F06%252F02%252Fmercur y-moon-mars-earth-sun-venus-or bits-closer-sun-spot-number-ri ses-78-adds-2-coronal-holes-so lar-winds-and-6-new-sun-spots- appear-1493-1494-1495-1492-148 6-1490%252Fkp_25-map-of-north- pole-greenland-ussr-usa-henrie tta-isl-80-60-north%252F%3B484 %3B472
Disciple

San Diego, CA

#425902 Mar 5, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that? Please explain.
That's "the secret"

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#425903 Mar 5, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!! That's it!! You've just described Protestantism--42,000+ contradicting, inconsistent conflicting "different" denominations. Nice try Oxbow but Catholicism is not a denomination---One faith, one doctrine, one TRUTH, and the (ONLY ONE) TRUE Church!!
~~~

IN GOD'S EYES THERE ARE NO DENOMINATIONS. NOT EVEN ROMAN CATHOLIC..

NO MAN ON EARTH is sent of God to control the GRACE of God.

your pope cannot control GOD'S FREE GRACE...he lies if he says he can.

and you are deceived if you believe he does.

The HOLY GHOST IS THE ONE THAT CONVENIENCES A MAN THAT HE IS A SINNER..

The HOLY GHOST IS THE ONE THAT GIVES A MAN THE REVELATION OF HIS NEED OF SALVATION.....AND DRAWS HIM TO RESPOND TO THE WORD OF GOD.

The HOLY GHOST IS THE ONE THAT CONVICTS A MAN OF SIN AND BRINGS A MAN TO GOD...

THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST CLEANSES A PERSONS FROM SIN AND
.MAKES THEM HOLY.

THE HOLY GHOST IS THE ONE THAT PERFORMS MAINTENANCE IN THE LIFE OF
A PERSON ...ONCE HE HAS ACCEPTED CHRIST AS HIS PERSONAL SAVIOR.

A CHURCH IS A PLACE OF FELLOWSHIP WITH OTHER CHRISTIANS...

WHILE THERE ARE MANY HOSPITALS FOR PHYSICAL SICKNESS...

THERE ARE ALSO MANY DIFFERENT CHURCHES FOR SIN SICKNESS...

NOT ALL PATIENT'S IN THE HOSPITALS RECEIVE THE SAME TREATMENT...

AND MEDICATIONS, THEY ARE PROVIDED ACCORDING TO THE INDIVIDUAL NEEDS

NOT ALL SINNERS ULTIMATELY RECEIVE THE SAME SPIRITUAL MEDICATION EITHER...

BUT ALL SHOULD RECEIVE THE BASIC CARE, FOR THEIR SOULS...AS A PART OF THE BODY OF CHRIST
truth

Perth, Australia

#425905 Mar 5, 2013
dodi da te preupitam
gdje to skitam
77
50 cent rosary

cmockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

http://www.google.com.au/search...

kazat cu ti gdje ces uprit onda
adioooo
bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#425906 Mar 5, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting passages by a third-hand source will not prove your point, whatever that maybe.
Why do you think "Paul" was more enlightened than Jesus?
~~~

THERE YOU GO AGAIN ATTEMPTING TO TELL ME WHAT I THINK..

I DON'T THINK AS YOU DO ...AND I REFUSE TO LET YOU CONTROL MY THOUGHTS..

THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE...

PAUL HAD THE SAME LEADERSHIP OT THE HOLY GHOST AS JESUS DID

JESUS RECEIVED THE HOLY GHOST...

Mat_3:16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

Mar_1:10 And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him:

Luk_3:22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

Joh_1:32 And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.

THE APOSTLES RECEIVED THE SAME HOLY GHOST

Act_2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

==>THE APOSTLE PAUL RECEIVE THE SAME HOLY GHOST

Act_9:17 And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and ==>be filled with the Holy Ghost.

THE SAME HOLY GHOST THAT WROTE THE BIBLE...

THAT WOULD GUIDE US IN ALL TRUTH...

THE ONE THAT JESUS SAID WOULD COME

Joh 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

Joh 16:8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

Joh 16:9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;

Joh 16:10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

Joh 16:11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

Joh 16:12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

Joh 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Joh 16:14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Joh 16:15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
truth

Perth, Australia

#425907 Mar 5, 2013

http://www.google.com.au/search...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
eye=oci te
oci te
oci te
no no no nisu crne
neke druge boje
pogledaj u art
he art every heart
http://www.google.com.au/search...

ne
ne nema da me grijeeeeeeeeeeeee

na mome dlanu ''N'' slika stara

gdje je sad
http://www.google.com.au/search...
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#425908 Mar 5, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Not very bright for someone of 30+ years supposedly studying.....hmmmm.....
Let me help you out....
"===>WHOM HE CALLED AND APOSTLE
Gal 1:18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.
Gal 1:19 -->But other of the ==>apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother."
...this is "Paul" writing about "Paul" not seeing any of the "Original Apostles", save for James and Peter.
Please cite the passage that shows Jesus stating, "Paul/Saul you are my [or "a"] Apostle."
Paul stated he was and Christ bestowed it upon him.

1 Corinthians 15

7After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.

8And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one untimely born.

9For I am the least of the apostles, who am not fit to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

10But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

11Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so you believed.

1 Corinthians 9:1 Am I not free? Am I not an apostle? Have I not seen Jesus our Lord? Are you not the result of my work in the Lord?

Acts 18:9 One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision: "Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent.
----------
Acts 22:14 "Then he said:'The God of our fathers has chosen you to know his will and to see the Righteous One and to hear words from his mouth.
----------
Acts 22:18 and saw the Lord speaking.'Quick!' he said to me.'Leave Jerusalem immediately, because they will not accept your testimony about me.'
----------
Acts 23:11 The following night the Lord stood near Paul and said, "Take courage! As you have testified about me in Jerusalem, so you must also testify in Rome."
----------
Romans 1:1 Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle and set apart for the gospel of God--

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#425909 Mar 5, 2013
THE HOLY GHOST WAS POURED OUT UPON THE EARLY CHURCH AND IS ACTIVE IN THE CHURCH TODAY..
to those that will give him His right-a-way .

THE ANEMIC NOMINAL CHURCH CLAIMS THAT THE HOLY GHOST WAS ONLY FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF THE EARLY CHURCH...BUT THEY CANNOT PROVIDE A SCRIPTURE TO VALIDATE SUCH A DOCTRINE.

JESUS SAID HE WOULD ABIDE FOREVER...

Joh_14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

JESUS DID NOT LIE...

Act 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,

Act 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.

Act 19:3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.

Act 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.

Act 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

Act 19:6 ===> And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

Act 19:7 And all the men were about twelve.

~~~

Jud 1:20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith,===>praying in the Holy Ghost,


Jud 1:21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#425910 Mar 5, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
IN GOD'S EYES THERE ARE NO DENOMINATIONS. NOT EVEN ROMAN CATHOLIC..
NO MAN ON EARTH is sent of God to control the GRACE of God.
your pope cannot control GOD'S FREE GRACE...he lies if he says he can.
and you are deceived if you believe he does.
The HOLY GHOST IS THE ONE THAT CONVENIENCES A MAN THAT HE IS A SINNER..
The HOLY GHOST IS THE ONE THAT GIVES A MAN THE REVELATION OF HIS NEED OF SALVATION.....AND DRAWS HIM TO RESPOND TO THE WORD OF GOD.
The HOLY GHOST IS THE ONE THAT CONVICTS A MAN OF SIN AND BRINGS A MAN TO GOD...
THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST CLEANSES A PERSONS FROM SIN AND
.MAKES THEM HOLY.
THE HOLY GHOST IS THE ONE THAT PERFORMS MAINTENANCE IN THE LIFE OF
A PERSON ...ONCE HE HAS ACCEPTED CHRIST AS HIS PERSONAL SAVIOR.
A CHURCH IS A PLACE OF FELLOWSHIP WITH OTHER CHRISTIANS...
WHILE THERE ARE MANY HOSPITALS FOR PHYSICAL SICKNESS...
THERE ARE ALSO MANY DIFFERENT CHURCHES FOR SIN SICKNESS...
NOT ALL PATIENT'S IN THE HOSPITALS RECEIVE THE SAME TREATMENT...
AND MEDICATIONS, THEY ARE PROVIDED ACCORDING TO THE INDIVIDUAL NEEDS
NOT ALL SINNERS ULTIMATELY RECEIVE THE SAME SPIRITUAL MEDICATION EITHER...
BUT ALL SHOULD RECEIVE THE BASIC CARE, FOR THEIR SOULS...AS A PART OF THE BODY OF CHRIST
You fool none of us sir. You believe you have more authority on scripture than all 265 Popes put together. The decisions you make in your Pentecostal compound are more authorative then our Popes decisions.....just on a smaller scale.
truth

Perth, Australia

#425911 Mar 5, 2013
mjesece moj plavi
vidis liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
ako lazu oci tvojeeeee

http://www.google.com.au/search...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 5 min Just TLC 4,330
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Chareeen Shil 257,854
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min It aint necessari... 732,742
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr Falcon 732
John Holmes(white man)had biggest penis in history (Dec '08) 1 hr Dominick_Fontana 65
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ1 36,740
Dance Music 1 hr andet1987 7
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Thinking 226,248
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Black Thunder 42 599,834
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr bacon hater 94,645
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••