Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 670587 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Maylands, Australia

#425924 Mar 5, 2013
truth

Maylands, Australia

#425925 Mar 5, 2013
truth

Maylands, Australia

#425927 Mar 5, 2013
sklapam ruke
http://www.google.com.au/search...

don't tell
yours is last
its notttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttttttttt

sklapam ruke

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#425928 Mar 5, 2013
I remember when my mother used to take me to RC Church on Sundays. Times were very bad back then and my mother used to wear a RobinHood fluor bag (when they became emptied)...stamped on the rear end with '100 lbs. when fully packed'.

Oh dear, oh dear. What would Stanley think of that!

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#425929 Mar 5, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting passages by a third-hand source will not prove your point, whatever that maybe.
Why do you think "Paul" was more enlightened than Jesus?
as far as the word "enlightened" is concerned, the Bble doesnt teach that, nor infer that. so you are just blowing smoke with that word.

but we are assurred that what Jesus did, we also can do even more "works" than He did. right?John 14:12

en·light·en (n-ltn)
tr.v. en·light·ened, en·light·en·ing, en·light·ens
. To give information to; inform or instruct.

So with the help of the Lord and according to this description of the word "enlightened", Paul did "enlighten" many more souls than Jesus did, and over many more years also.

truthfully, you think that you are so much more intelligent than others on this forum but truth be told,, some day, you also will fall into that ditch that gif just posted about
truth

Maylands, Australia

#425930 Mar 5, 2013
i kad ce opet bijedni sud i bijedni ministri zvat
kad ce opet sotonizam
na nas

necemo vise u skolu recite propalim ministrim
bijedan sto ce misli kad se uslika iza kamere da je vrijedan

byyyyyyyyyyy
LTM

Marathon, Canada

#425931 Mar 5, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You fool none of us sir. You believe you have more authority on scripture than all 265 Popes put together. The decisions you make in your Pentecostal compound are more authorative then our Popes decisions.....just on a smaller scale.
The truth is Clay , your Popes if they knew the truth Lied to the catholic people they spinned tales.
The gifts of the Holy Spirit will operated only in those who walk in the Truth and Holy Spirit of God . Denominations are of no importants to God.
Your 265 Popes never had it right we have our history Books to prove the cruel and and inhuman nature of many of them to build the church of satan at any cost including the lives of innocent people.
LTM

Marathon, Canada

#425932 Mar 5, 2013
StaAndOllie wrote:
I remember when my mother used to take me to RC Church on Sundays. Times were very bad back then and my mother used to wear a RobinHood fluor bag (when they became emptied)...stamped on the rear end with '100 lbs. when fully packed'.
Oh dear, oh dear. What would Stanley think of that!
LOL Actually I can remember Mom making underwear and slips out of flour and sugar bags. But she bleached out the flour and sugar stamp.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#425933 Mar 5, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
IN GOD'S EYES THERE ARE NO DENOMINATIONS. NOT EVEN ROMAN CATHOLIC..
In God's eyes----YES----there are "no denominations"---that is why HIS Son Jesus, formed, established and initiated-(in Matthew 16:13-21--ONE (and only one) True Apostolic (Universal-Catholic) Church over 2000 years ago...... 1500 years later, in the 16th century (MAN-MADE Protestant denominations changed all of that, at the time of the Reformation, beginning with Luther, then Zwingli, Hus, Wycliff, Knox, Calvin....and on and on and on! until now in the 21st century, we have Confrinting, New Age, LTM, Justachristian, Orville, etc. etc. now adding to those (editorialist) MAN MADE Protestant denominations of 42,000+ contradicting interpretations of the bible,---ALL CLAIMING to have the truth! This bible only Protestant confusion and chaos is "nothing more" than "RELATIVE (Opinionative) TRUTH---(where what each person decides for themselves is the truth).... We, as Catholics will remain with the FULLNESS of the FAITH and the FULLNESS of the TRUTH in Jesus Christ, in and through HIS One (one and only) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church....You can "keep" your bible only "editorializing" half-truth Christianity with all the chaos, confusion, and contradicting denominations. They are "ALL YOURS"
7TH Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#425934 Mar 5, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Actually I can remember Mom making underwear and slips out of flour and sugar bags. But she bleached out the flour and sugar stamp.
Lawdy!!! Lawdy !!!!
Sugar Bags
LMBO
Disciple

San Diego, CA

#425935 Mar 5, 2013
marge

Leesburg, GA

#425936 Mar 5, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
In God's eyes----YES----there are "no denominations"---that is why HIS Son Jesus, formed, established and initiated-(in Matthew 16:13-21--ONE (and only one) True Apostolic (Universal-Catholic) Church over 2000 years ago...... 1500 years later, in the 16th century (MAN-MADE Protestant denominations changed all of that, at the time of the Reformation, beginning with Luther, then Zwingli, Hus, Wycliff, Knox, Calvin....and on and on and on! until now in the 21st century, we have Confrinting, New Age, LTM, Justachristian, Orville, etc. etc. now adding to those (editorialist) MAN MADE Protestant denominations of 42,000+ contradicting interpretations of the bible,---ALL CLAIMING to have the truth! This bible only Protestant confusion and chaos is "nothing more" than "RELATIVE (Opinionative) TRUTH---(where what each person decides for themselves is the truth).... We, as Catholics will remain with the FULLNESS of the FAITH and the FULLNESS of the TRUTH in Jesus Christ, in and through HIS One (one and only) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church....You can "keep" your bible only "editorializing" half-truth Christianity with all the chaos, confusion, and contradicting denominations. They are "ALL YOURS"
hey Hojo.

When Jesus set us free from sin, and man, and we received His comforting Spirit of Truth, at that time we only trust in Him, at His Word, as He gives us understanding.

And we only trust those who have the same understanding of what God is saying, do you understand what i'm saying?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#425937 Mar 5, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Hojo.
When Jesus set us free from sin, and man, and we received His comforting Spirit of Truth, at that time we only trust in Him, at His Word, as He gives us understanding.
And we only trust those who have the same understanding of what God is saying, do you understand what i'm saying?
You, evidently, have not been given understanding...or you would taken my bet!!!!

marge wrote:
And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;
To them that are without law, as without law,(being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.

----------

To bet on a sure thing is not gambling. My bet is you have no idea what message is in those verses...

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#425938 Mar 5, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Hojo.
You, evidently, have not been given understanding...otherwise, you would be able to answer my questions...

marge wrote:
"Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ."
-----
Ah am curious....how many burdens are you carrying???? Whose burdens are you carrying...what are they...how long will you carry them???

What is this "law of Christ"???????
truth

Maylands, Australia

#425939 Mar 6, 2013

i took 24 photo
1o photo extra from other place
i see today more
i will took more
i will go see another place
pillars

i will see times too

i need calculated now time years
its corect zillion/zillion
truth

Maylands, Australia

#425940 Mar 6, 2013
i am not care care any more for corupt justice ministers this and that..no

i just love ordinary people
one card finishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhh

after all
did you love someone
noooooooooooooooooooooo
thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
don't cry to me
you do toward me many things on evil way
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
truth

Maylands, Australia

#425941 Mar 6, 2013
no any jew
we say zid=wall
you transform bible

i am not yew
noooooooooooooooooo

i sto ti znaci

west bank

i drove deference patern
many patern
sweep off every bank
nowwwwwwww

is that interesting to be rich
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo
is that interesting to be poor
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo
then

don't asked mercy from me
not

nobody give me any nmercy

wicket satanic evil people

you are against me and my family

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#425942 Mar 6, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hojo, you REALLY need a change of venue. How many YEARS now have you been posting the SAME drivel over and over and over>.. NEVER convincing anyone but yourself?
The romanist DENOMINATION is just that --- a denomination. It has lied to mankind for centuries... Jesus is not a liar.
It is guilty of theft... Jesus never stole.
It is also guilty of stealing children away from their families and forcing them to become romanist. Jesus never did any such thing.
It is guilty of mind-control tactics...Jesus never used such methods.
It is guilty of torture of innocent people to gain its own sordid ends... Jesus never tortured anyone, BUT WAS tortured Himself.
It is guilty of murder. Jesus never murdered anyone.
It is guilty of LIES, such as your 'transubstantiation' and 'purgatory' fables. Jesus never lied to anyone.
It is guilty of sexually inappropriate behaviors. Jesus was never promiscuous or filled with lust.
You and your denomination CLAIM you 'follow Jesus'... but in reality, it does the complete opposite.
So much for your 'perfect religion' and the LIE that 'Jesus founded romanism'...

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#425943 Mar 6, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
If you are an American, you will love this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MjPmmCtHmfEXX
This is the coolest thing I've ever seen a marching band do.
VERY well performed!! Thanks for sharing this!

Since: Nov 08

usa

#425944 Mar 6, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
What Are Grits?
Nobody knows. Some folks believe grits are grown on bushes and are harvested by midgets by shaking the bushes after spreading sheets around them. Many people feel that grits are made from ground up bits of white corn.
These are obviously lies spread by Communists and terrorists. Nothing as good as Grits can be made from corn. The most recent research suggests that the mysterious Manna that God rained down upon the Israelites during their time in the Sinai Desert was most likely Grits. Critics disagree, stating that there is no record of biscuits, butter, salt, and red eye gravy raining down from the sky, and that God would not punish his people by forcing them to eat Grits without these key ingredients.
How Grits Are Formed:
Grits are formed deep underground under intense heat and pressure. It takes over 1000 years to form a single Grit. Most of the world's grit mines are in the South, and are guarded day and night by armed guards and pit bull dogs. Harvesting the Grit is a dangerous occupation, and many Grit miners lose their lives each year so that Grits can continue to be served morning after morning for breakfast (not that having Grits for lunch and dinner is out of the question).
Yankees have attempted to create synthetic Grits. They call it Cream of Wheat. As far as we can tell, the key ingredients of Cream of Wheat are Elmer's Glue and shredded Styrofoam. These synthetic grits have also been shown to cause nausea, and may leave you unable to have children.
Historical Grits:
As we mentioned earlier, the first known mention of Grits was by the Ancient Israelites in the Sinai Desert . After that, Grits were not heard from for another 1000 years. Experts feel that Grits were used during this time only during secret religious ceremonies, and were kept from the public due to their rarity.
The next mention of Grits was found amidst the ruins of the ancient city of Pompeii in a woman's personal diary. The woman's name was Herculaneum Jemimaneus (Aunt Jemima to her friends.)
The 10 Commandments of Grits
I. Thou shalt not put syrup on thy Grits
II. Thou shalt not eat thy Grits with a spoon or knife
III. Thou shalt not eat Cream of Wheat and call it Grits, for this is blasphemy ..
IV. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's Grits.
V. Thou shalt use only salt, butter, and red-eye gravy as toppings for thy Grits.
VI Thou shalt not eat Instant Grits.
VII. Thou shalt not put ketchup on thy Grits.
VIII. Thou shalt not put margarine on thy Grits.
IX. Thou shalt not eat toast with thy Grits, only biscuits made from scratch.
X. Thou shalt eat grits on the Sabbath for this is manna from heaven.
continued
oftenned wondered what grits were myself,my dad loved them,he grew up on a farm in the midwest,and he said it was a staple food in their diet,because they were not expensive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Joe Fortuna 101,326
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min Sky Writer 31 184,324
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min Pres Mr Donald J ... 980,336
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rob Ford Jr 286,265
Ted Bundy's Daughter (Jul '14) 3 hr Poppy _36 6
I love you sister Joyce Meyer 6 hr lightbeamrider 2
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr Jehova Witness 445,674
More from around the web