Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 20,476)

Showing posts 409,501 - 409,520 of529,686
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
You are incorrect. But what would I have expected from someone who takes the word of men and pushes it as "God's".
Arrogance seems to be your master.
You wrote:
"Your above questions ARE just information ....(vain jingling) THEY have nothing to do with the essential, knowledge of receiving Christ as your personal savior..."
"vain jingling"?
- Huh? Why do you add vanity to Jesus' teachings?
- To "receive Christ as your personal saviour" is a choice an individual makes, just LIKE JESUS STATED.
If this is your version of Jesus' teachings - then it is absurd.
Why don't you beleive in ALL Of what Jesus taught?
Are you afraid of something?
~~~

I AM VERY CAREFUL WHERE I EAT MY PHYSICAL FOOD...

EVEN MORE CAREFUL WHERE I GEM MY SPIRITUAL FOOD...

The old adage is

"COME INTO MY PARLOR said the spider to the fly

NOT TODAY THANKS MR LONG SHANKS...i have other fish to fry."

The Bible says/requires me to..

Heb_13:17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

I do not know you and neither do I care to fellowship in your strange conjecture....

You are not the watchman over my soul.

~~~
Eph 4:7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

Eph 4:8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

Eph 4:9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?

Eph 4:10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

Eph 4:11 And he/JESUS gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

Eph 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

Eph 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Eph 4:15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

Eph 4:16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

Eph 4:17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,

Eph 4:18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

Eph 4:19 Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.

Eph 4:20 But ye have not so learned Christ;

Eph 4:21 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:

Eph 4:22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;

Eph 4:23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;

Eph 4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Still didn't answer the questions, huh?
You are definitely a work of adversion. I understand - it is your comfort zone.
<quoted text>
But yet men wrote these "scriptures", in which you have chosen to accept.
You are contradicting yourself.
I never asked you to trust me, so stop thinking you need to.
You get to choose on what to believe, even if it was men who created the texts you accept.
<quoted text>
If so, no words by men can describe "God". Unless you think men can. Do you?
Move past the words and understand their meanings.
<quoted text>
Again, you are wrong. I just did.
Why are you still judging me?
?1. Inspired men can. God is working through them. Why do you limit the Holy Spirit so?(oops I almost forgot you don't answer questions)

?2. That wasn't a judgement so much as something you told me you wouldn't do. Plus, your sanctimonious character is shining brightly.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm jangling? Perhaps you could define that and demonstrate how it is I am vain jangling.
I think you've reached way out on a limb!
The "fable" was HIS when HE stated I find Paul more enlightened than Jesus.
I'm answering his questions and have been told by him that he will not answer mine.
I'm not aware of my highlighting endless genealogies either.
~~~
I APOLOGIZED TO YOU IN A FORMER POST
AND TOLD YOU THAT I HAD SENT MY ANSWER TO THE WRONG PERSON...
DID YOU NOT READ MY POST
DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
SORRY ABOUT THAT.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
How is telling others that there are many more teachings by Jesus that they don't follow, and I encouraging them to utilize them in their life - disparaging or derogatory.
Please explain.
Citation please.
IMO - I think you haven't a clue on what you believe, and tag along to the so-called "Christian" ways, because it gives you that sense of "involvement", when it really isn't needed in order to beleive in Jesus.
<quoted text>
Because you do - based upon the acceptance of more of what "Paul" wrote, than what Jesus said.
Prove to me that you don't.
?1. That is not exactly what I was referring to in that manner. Typical twist there by you.

?2. You have yet to prove I do accept more of what Paul wrote than what Jesus said. How can I prove this presumption of yours is false when you have yet to prove your presumptuous statement of me is true? Perhaps if you proved I was not following inspired scripture and you were, we could come to some conclusion. Frankly, what seems to be going over your head at the moment is that the burden of proof is yours.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
DID YOU NOT READ MY POST
DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
SORRY ABOUT THAT.
oops. Sorry. I saw it, but it was only after I had already responded. No harm, no foul.
:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

<quoted text>
Considering I have with all of his teachings, and you haven't....it appears you are behind the eight-ball and are lacking those steps to "receive Jesus".
I understand, men have gotten in your way in order to do so.
One must put aside the edicts of men and begin anew - "born again".
YOU WROTE

"I have with all of his teachings, and you haven't.."

YOUR ARROGANCE IS BEYOND DESCRIPTION...

no man that exist has all the teachings of Jesus...

BUT THE HOLY SPIRIT CAN READILY GIVE US LEADERSHIP..

and obviously YOU AINT HIM.

JESUS SAID...

Joh 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

Joh 16:8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

Joh 16:9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;

Joh 16:10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

Joh 16:11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

Joh 16:12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

NOTE
Joh 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Joh 16:14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Joh 16:15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

JESUS DID NOT SPEND HIS TIME QUIBBLING ABOUT 13 APOSTLES...

HIS PURPOSE WAS/IS..

Luk_19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

Isa 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

Isa 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

I never asked you to trust me, so stop thinking you need to.
Another Example: When did I ever say that I thought I needed to trust you? I think I stated I don't trust you. You've given me NO reason to.

You may be the finest example of anyone I've seen on this thread of placing words in people's mouths that were never there.

Again, presumption.

This is killing your credibility, New Age Spiritual Leader.

Try this:
Begin formulating an idea and presenting it, without pre-conceived presumption, and prove the validity of your case on the matter.

You can do it!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

"Dan"
Here's a list of Lutheran sects. Maybe more than 42, but who's counting?
Lutheranism
Main article: List of Lutheran denominations
Apostolic Lutheran Church of America
Association of Free Lutheran Congregations
Church of the Lutheran Brethren of America
Church of the Lutheran Confession
Concordia Lutheran Conference
Confessional Evangelical Lutheran Conference Evangelical Lutheran Church "Concord" (Russia)
Evangelical Lutheran Free Church (Germany)
Evangelical Lutheran Synod (United States)
Lutheran Church of Central Africa Malawi Conference
Lutheran Church of Central Africa Zambia Conference
Ukrainian Lutheran Church
Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (United States)
Evangelical Catholic Church
Kosovo Protestant Evangelical Church
Evangelical Community Church-Lutheran
Evangelical Lutheran Diocese of North America
International Lutheran Council American Association of Lutheran Churches
Evangelical Lutheran Church - Synod of France and Belgium
Evangelical Lutheran Church of Brazil
Evangelical Lutheran Church of England
Gutnius Lutheran Church
Independent Evangelical-Lutheran Church
Japan Lutheran Church
Lanka Lutheran Church
Lutheran Church—Canada
Lutheran Church—Hong Kong Synod
Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod (United States)
Lutheran Church of Australia (associate member)
Laestadian Lutheran Church
Latvian Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
Lutheran Church of China (no longer in existence)
Lutheran Church-International
Lutheran Congregations in Mission for Christ (United States)
Lutheran Evangelical Protestant Church (United States)
Lutheran Ministerium and Synod - USA
Lutheran World Federation Andhra Evangelical Lutheran Church
Arcot Lutheran Church
Batak Christian Protestant Church
Church of Denmark
Evangelical Lutheran Church of Finland
Church of Iceland
Church of Norway
Church of Sweden
Church of the Faroe Islands
Estonian Evangelical Lutheran Church
Evangelical Church of the Augsburg Confession in Slovakia
Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada
Evangelical Lutheran Church of Papua New Guinea
Evangelical Lutheran Church in Southern Africa
Evangelical Lutheran Church of Finland
Evangelical Lutheran Church of Latvia
Evangelical Lutheran Church in Tanzania
Evangelical Lutheran Church in Madhya Pradesh
Evangelical Lutheran Church in the Himalayan States
Evangelical Lutheran Free Church of Norway (associate member)
Gossner Evangelical Lutheran Church in Chotanagpur and Assam
Indian Evangelical Lutheran Church
Jeypore Evangelical Lutheran Church
Lutheran Church of Australia (associate member)
Malagasy Lutheran Church
Northern Evangelical Lutheran Church
Simalungun Protestant Christian Church
South Andhra Lutheran Church
Tamil Evangelical Lutheran Church
Still ONE Lutheran church. Like CC churches have a different name in every town. St. Mary's CC Church, St. John's and on and on...
KM

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

<quoted text>
A christian is know by HIS FRUITS...
Maybe in your eyes, but not in "God's".

"We are all sons of the living Father."

Denying it is only showing that you deny and don't believe what Jesus said.

(3) Jesus says:

(1) "If those who lead you say to you:‘Look, the kingdom is in the sky!’
then the birds of the sky will precede you.
(2) If they say to you:‘It is in the sea,’ then the fishes will precede you.
(3) Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and outside of you."
(4) "When you come to know yourselves, then you will be known,
and you will realize that you are the children of the living Father.
(5) But if you do not come to know yourselves, then you exist in poverty, and you are poverty."

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gth_pat_rob.htm

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

<quoted text>
~~~
Ecc_12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
1Jn_4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
What is your point and what are you responding to?

Misdirecting others and misleading them to whatever is on your agenda, will not lead them to Jesus.

Why don't you believe Jesus?

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

<quoted text>
~~~
I AM VERY CAREFUL WHERE I EAT MY PHYSICAL FOOD...
EVEN MORE CAREFUL WHERE I GEM MY SPIRITUAL FOOD...
The old adage is
"COME INTO MY PARLOR said the spider to the fly
NOT TODAY THANKS MR LONG SHANKS...i have other fish to fry."
The Bible says/requires me to..
Heb_13:17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.
I do not know you and neither do I care to fellowship in your strange conjecture....
You are not the watchman over my soul.
~~~
Eph 4:7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
Eph 4:8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
Eph 4:9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?
Eph 4:10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)
Eph 4:11 And he/JESUS gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
Eph 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
Eph 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
Eph 4:15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
Eph 4:16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.
Eph 4:17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,
Eph 4:18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:
Eph 4:19 Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.
Eph 4:20 But ye have not so learned Christ;
Eph 4:21 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:
Eph 4:22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
Eph 4:23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
Eph 4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
"Heb_13:17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you."

I understand. You are a follower of men, you accept their beliefs, and you subject yourself to their ways.

This isn't what Jesus wanted.

Why don't you believe Jesus?
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Man, 4th largest church in US: Eaglebrook mega church is opening another building in MN. This ones a 25 million arena near my house. It will have a huge screen; reclining theater seats and coffee cup holders. For some reason, they used to be "Eaglebrook Baptist Church". They dropped the 'Baptist' from their name to appear more hip I suppose..

This same church has one in Lino Lakes, MN. I attended it one day and saw people dressed like they were at the beach having a picnic; folks were eating Danish Pastries and sipping cappuccinos while the kids ran around- all while the word of God was being read from the stage.
This is the kinda respect shown to the Holy Scriptures.
When the Holy Bible was done being read, people woke up,(because a live band hit the stage and everyone stood up and jammed). I guess they went home feeling all nice. Why not? They are guaranteed Heaven according to that dude on the stage!

Twincities.com
Scroll down to main stories and click on the article.
How does the Catholic Church compete with that kinda Christianity? Lol.

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
?1. Inspired men can. God is working through them. Why do you limit the Holy Spirit so?(oops I almost forgot you don't answer questions)
?2. That wasn't a judgement so much as something you told me you wouldn't do. Plus, your sanctimonious character is shining brightly.
How is is that you know the mind of "God"?

Now I am sanctimonious?
- do you even read your own posts to others?

Face it Saban....you haven't provided anything but diversion and lies about me.

Any you think I am sanctimonious?

Answer with honesty, and then dispute the facts I have presented.

You haven't yet, and still wallow in the beliefs of men over Jesus.

Get a clue on what you believe, and make sure you state it correctly, because I am not going to let you swindle others with bullshite lies about Jesus and his teachings.

You want a discussion, you have one. But without honesty - as you haven't shown - it will only be dismay that you see.

"For those with ears should hear, and those with eyes should see." - Jesus

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
?1. That is not exactly what I was referring to in that manner. Typical twist there by you.
?2. You have yet to prove I do accept more of what Paul wrote than what Jesus said. How can I prove this presumption of yours is false when you have yet to prove your presumptuous statement of me is true? Perhaps if you proved I was not following inspired scripture and you were, we could come to some conclusion. Frankly, what seems to be going over your head at the moment is that the burden of proof is yours.
All scripture is inspired.

What more is there needed to prove than what is in GoThomas - all of Jesus sayings?

Are you saying this text is not inspired? Why?

Do you have something from "God" that says otherwise? If you do, please provide it, or will you be like the Catholics - and just fall back on the men of 325 CE in Nicea?

You ain't got shite Seban - so be honest about it and admit it.
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are not paying attention.
"Why do you think "Paul" was more enlightened than Jesus?"
Or..."Why do you only accept less than six of the original 13 Apostles?"
Try to stay focussed.
I didn't know for sure if your riddles... I mean questions were about this.

1. The first question doesn't make sense, because Jesus didn't write anything. Ironically, you and me are relying on the recollections of men. They wrote their memories 40 yrs or so after Jesus Christ died. I trust its accurate.

2. We don't know if any of the other Apostles wrote anything. Your Gospel of Thomas was suspect of being a fraud from very early on....written by men yrs after Thomas died.

February 24th, 303 AD.
Christians likely lost many other authentic accounts of the life of Less. Perhaps the first 30 yrs of His life? Perhaps more about Mary and Joseph?

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
YOU WROTE
"I have with all of his teachings, and you haven't.."
YOUR ARROGANCE IS BEYOND DESCRIPTION...
No - it is a fact that you have seem to avoid and divert from - by making your statement against me, instead of owning tothe fact that you don't use these teachings.

More dishonesty GiF? And you call yourself a man of the cloth? You are starting to sound more like a Catholic.
<quoted text>
no man that exist has all the teachings of Jesus...
BUT THE HOLY SPIRIT CAN READILY GIVE US LEADERSHIP..
and obviously YOU AINT HIM.
I didn't say anything about the HS - but you sure added it in quickly. Was it to avoid the truth that you don't use all that Jesus taught?

And of course I am not the HS....DUH!! Did I give you any indication I was? No I didn't.

Why do you find the need to make such comments about others?
<quoted text>
JESUS SAID...
Joh 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
Joh 16:8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
Joh 16:9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;
Joh 16:10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
Joh 16:11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
Joh 16:12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
NOTE
Joh 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
Joh 16:14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
Joh 16:15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
So?

He said alot of things.
<quoted text>
JESUS DID NOT SPEND HIS TIME QUIBBLING ABOUT 13 APOSTLES...
HIS PURPOSE WAS/IS..
Luk_19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.
Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
Isa 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
Isa 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.
....and even though he never quibbled, he still taught them what he had learned and promoted.

Only men have quibbled over their authenticity and CHOSE less than six to utilize.

Men believing men, and to give other men what they believe.

Looks like you've accepted this path on your own.

No religion required.
Free Mind

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

<quoted text>
~~~
WHAT IS THE POINTS... YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO MAKE... IN YOUR ABOVE POST?
The poster asked for specifics. I provided.

What's your point? That the Bible should be taken literally?

I hope not -- if you go to a medical science doctor when you're sick, or you wash your hands before eating, or if you have not given away all your worldly possessions yet, etc., etc....

Nor do I believe for a second that the Greatest Power in the Universe is burdened with petty human emotions, like jealousy and anger.

Pleeeeezzzzz.... that just so Bronze Age IMHO.
Free Mind

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
~~~
DID YOU NOT READ MY POST
DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
SORRY ABOUT THAT.
No problem. Thanks for the Confession

Now say 10 Hail Marys and go in peace.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

who="Anthony MN"
Thanks for the article, great info. Yes, Kay is a liar. It's simply amazing that a holy roller like her has no problem lying about Mary just in order to advance her cause. There has got to be some kind of mindset in her fundie community that approves of lying as long as it's directed at the Catholic Church.

Amusing, Anthony. You lie like Pinocchio, then accuse me of lying, though the proof is against you. I read my information in the Koran.

Unlike a certain group that we know of, our 'community' does not believe that it is OK to lie if it (seems to) serves our group well.

KayMarie

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

<quoted text>
Maybe in your eyes, but not in "God's".
"We are all sons of the living Father."
Denying it is only showing that you deny and don't believe what Jesus said.
(3) Jesus says:
(1) "If those who lead you say to you:‘Look, the kingdom is in the sky!’
then the birds of the sky will precede you.
(2) If they say to you:‘It is in the sea,’ then the fishes will precede you.
(3) Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and outside of you."
(4) "When you come to know yourselves, then you will be known,
and you will realize that you are the children of the living Father.
(5) But if you do not come to know yourselves, then you exist in poverty, and you are poverty."
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gth_pat_rob.htm
~~~

I don't know... nor do Care where you are getting your strange word's above...

I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU ..

A PERSON JUST DON'T REALIZE OR ASSUME HE IS A SON OF GOD...

THERE IS SOMETHING THAT MUST TAKE PLACE FOR HIM TO BE A SON...

Jesus said ...One must be born....(figuratively to regenerate:- bear, beget, be born, bring forth, conceive, be delivered of, gender, make, spring of the Spirit (be regenerated) to become a Son.

Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot *see...(to know:- be aware, behold, X can (+ not tell), consider,(have) known (-ledge), look (on), perceive, see, be sure, tell, understand, wist, wot.)

*the kingdom of God.

Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Joh 3:6 That which is born of the FLESH/(by extension) the body (as opposed to the soul (or spirit), or as the symbol of what is external, or as the means of kindred, or (by implication) human nature (with its frailties (physically or morally) and passions), or (specifically) a human being (as such):- carnal (-ly,+-ly minded), flesh ([-ly]).

is FLESH;

and that which is born of the *SPIRIT....figuratively a spirit, that is,(human) the rational soul,(by implication) vital principle, mental disposition, etc., or (superhuman) an angel, daemon, or (divine) God, Christ’s spirit, the Holy spirit:- ghost, life, spirit (-ual,-ually), mind

*is SPIRIT

Joh 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

~~~~
To be a Son One must receive Christ...Jesus is the one that gives us power to be sons of God...

Joh 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Joh 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

___

Rom_8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

Rom_8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN BORN OF THE SPIRIT ...YOU CANNOT BE LED OF THE SPIRIT...

Rom_8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Rom_8:19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Gal_4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 409,501 - 409,520 of529,686
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

609 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min JudgeNJury 255,584
Ask Me A Trivia Question -- 2 -- (Mar '10) 13 min Joe Fryday 191,412
Cleveland!! You better GET READY!!!!!! 14 min Basketball is dead 2
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 15 min Krackerjacks 114,539
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 21 min Krackerjacks 37,587
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min eternalrock 715,918
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 48 min Jennifer 93,140
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Aura Mytha 223,052
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Ava 58