Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 683941 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Perth, Australia

#425004 Feb 27, 2013
Helen white is not God not at all..byyyyyyyyyyyy

your Creator left seal on your hand ''N''

You don 't liked your Creator..you liked wicket satanic devilish possessors..o yes they asked posses every day with wicket tongue full of glorious nice words of possession.
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#425005 Feb 27, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa. We were talking about the Book of Daniel. Then you just shot from Daniel to Genesis back up to Matthew, then finally landed on the Book of Revelation.
Still, no evidence of the Roman Catholic Church being the beast anymore then the Green Bay Packers.
I think you should turn in your Bible now. Do it before the next Apocalyptic doomsday meeting at your compound.
You are wrong I gave you
Daniel 8:12.
And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

The other verse's froy hr other books only confirmed what was written in Daniel about the TRUTH being Cast to the Ground.

Keep up will ya.
truth

Perth, Australia

#425006 Feb 27, 2013
4000 2000 years ago all prophets see on front as well describe relative of scribe Pharisee and so on..byyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#425007 Feb 27, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa. We were talking about the Book of Daniel. Then you just shot from Daniel to Genesis back up to Matthew, then finally landed on the Book of Revelation.
Still, no evidence of the Roman Catholic Church being the beast anymore then the Green Bay Packers.
I think you should turn in your Bible now. Do it before the next Apocalyptic doomsday meeting at your compound.
"After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns."

"I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things." Daniel 7:2-8

"I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them" Daniel 7:21

"And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings."

"And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time." Daniel 7:24-25

If you take the link I provided in a previous post about what Bible symbols represent and mean you should be able to figure it out.
truth

Perth, Australia

#425008 Feb 27, 2013
Prophets explain before you exist..vanity vanity everything under sky.

Wicket people in very nice suits..with very nice diploma.
truth

Perth, Australia

#425009 Feb 27, 2013
now you have izmisljotina=from misli from zmije zmaje=in nova t ion=conductor=chip is that satelite luciferian conductor..lucifer watching Creation did he.. o yes yes yes ..he liked be biger then god=who is better then us..Are you one of them?
no
They don't liked real CREATOR.
truth

Perth, Australia

#425010 Feb 27, 2013

because you liked your design

its man design
no real Creator

they don't liked Jesus Christ
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#425011 Feb 27, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
If "All scripture is inspired by God", then they are just as valid.
Unfortunately, MEN DECIDED that they could play "God" and choose what you are to believe or not.
One does not need a specific religion to understand this.
You (man) interpret the bible just like every other bible only believer (all 42,000 of you)------WHY!! because, "the bible CANNOT interpret itself!!--You read it and you give your "opinionated interpretation of what you "think it means". For 2000 years, Jesus Christs One True Apostolic Catholic Church (clarified, authenticated and confirmed) the (original interpretation, handed down by Jesus Christ, to the Apostles,-from the letters, documents and manuscripts,(that they recorded), which were discerned by the Early Church Fathers, who formed the Canon of Scripture in 382,393 and 397AD- It was the Catholic Church who-gave to you(New Age) the Bible that "you yourself" interpret (or better yet mis-interpret to your own "demise and destruction"!! Why do you believe(modern mans) interpretation of the bible--beginning with you!!!
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#425012 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>
...but not above yours. Good.....explain it to me then.
Enlighten me with your wisdom.
Others have tried unsuccessfully, let's give you a shot at it.
Citations, link and other evidence is always welcome, but I won't have to fret to long, huh, because you have them readily available.
If I don't see anything in the next day, I'll consider you are lying again, that you know about "God's inspiration" and I'll note you as a fraud.
I'm excited about your post to come. Yep, I want you to enlighten me with the truth about "God's inspiration".
You never know - I may just become your next co-follower, but I'm not holding my breath, because I don't believe you will be able to to do such a feat.
But - I'm giving you the shot to prove me wrong. Have at it Saban.
Thanks for reading my post!
You've proved you right. I can't explain it to you if you don't get it by now and all the others have been unsuccessful too.
Don't forget to ask them if they want fries and if they'd like to supersize it.
:)
truth

Perth, Australia

#425013 Feb 27, 2013
I already told you,
Rog nije bog=horn is not God.
On the end all angels and demons will fall down.
truth

Perth, Australia

#425014 Feb 27, 2013
Horn is not God=Rog nije Bog.

Trun nije Gospino mliko..log is not mother Mary milk.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#425015 Feb 27, 2013
Catholic church denominations.....

Armenian Catholic Church
Belarusian Greek Catholic Church

Coptic Catholic Church
Byzantine Church of Croatia, Serbia and Montenegro
Ethiopian Catholic Church
Georgian Catholic Church
Greek Catholic Church
Hungarian Greek Catholic Church
Italo-Albanian Catholic Church - a.k.a. Italo-Greek Catholic Church
Macedonian Catholic Church
Maronite Catholic Church
Melkite Catholic Church
Romanian Catholic Church
Russian Catholic Church
Ruthenian Catholic Church (usually called the "Byzantine Catholic Church" in the United States)
Slovak Greek Catholic Church
Syriac Catholic Church
Syro-Malabar Church
Syro-Malankara Catholic Church
Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church

Location hidden

#425016 Feb 27, 2013
Christian Denominations
in English-speaking countries
Australia[show]
Canada[show]
United Kingdom[show]
United States[show]
International Associations
----------
United States:
1.2 Roman Catholic Church

Location hidden

#425017 Feb 27, 2013
Mt 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

church: ekklesia: a calling out, i.e.(concretely) a popular meeting, especially a religious congregation (Jewish synagogue, or Christian community of members on earth or saints in heaven or both):--assembly, church.

Christ never established any Christian denomination...per Scripture....
4GVN

Jackson, MO

#425018 Feb 27, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you're falsely accusing our last Pope. Benedict 16th.
There is no evidence what-so-ever this man knew and/or covered up anything.
Of course, you can search the world wide web and probably find some slander-cult-propaganda-laced essay, saying he did. And being an Ideologue, you'll latch on to it as fact.
A great man is stepping down tomorrow who served Jesus Christ his whole life. He is one of only 266 Bishops of Rome who had the honor of sitting in the chair of St.Peter. To put that in perspective, there have been a hundreds of thousands of paper Popes since the reformation. By the time a new Pope is elected, there will be hundreds more who assumed there own Papacy of whatever store front Church they opened. But we Catholics had only 266. And they were validly ordained in a lineage that the world has never duplicated.
Amen.
Maybe you are right Clay. Maybe the POPE didn't know. Rather odd that everyone else in the world did.
socci

Plattsburg, MO

#425019 Feb 28, 2013
hojo wrote:
You (man) interpret the bible just like every other bible only believer (all 42,000 of you)------WHY!! because, "the bible CANNOT interpret itself!!

You are just another Bible burner as Rome has done for 1500 years.

Your relationship with God is between You and God. No other can mediate. You read the Bible and listen to all then decide yourself as led by the Holy Spirit.

If you are wrong that is between You and God. If you follow the pope this breaks God's law to follow no other 1C.

How to tell the true church of God out of all denominations - they will follow God's 10C law including the true 7th day Sabbath -- that narrows it down.

socci

Plattsburg, MO

#425020 Feb 28, 2013

ROMAN CHURCH CHANGES SABBATH

http://toolong.org/pages/remember_sabbath.htm

Since: Nov 08

usa

#425022 Feb 28, 2013
Clay wrote:
Man, 4th largest church in US: Eaglebrook mega church is opening another building in MN. This ones a 25 million arena near my house. It will have a huge screen; reclining theater seats and coffee cup holders. For some reason, they used to be "Eaglebrook Baptist Church". They dropped the 'Baptist' from their name to appear more hip I suppose..
This same church has one in Lino Lakes, MN. I attended it one day and saw people dressed like they were at the beach having a picnic; folks were eating Danish Pastries and sipping cappuccinos while the kids ran around- all while the word of God was being read from the stage.
This is the kinda respect shown to the Holy Scriptures.
When the Holy Bible was done being read, people woke up,(because a live band hit the stage and everyone stood up and jammed). I guess they went home feeling all nice. Why not? They are guaranteed Heaven according to that dude on the stage!
Twincities.com
Scroll down to main stories and click on the article.
How does the Catholic Church compete with that kinda Christianity? Lol.
what is the purpose of building something like this? there are millions of homeless starving people around the world,the money could of been used to help these people,educate them,teach them how to take care of their land,grow food,give them the supplies needed to build a warm weather proof structure to live in,if god exists i think that is what he would like to see done in his name,not some fancy decked out to the limits church/arena,that is a waiste of time and money.religious groups seem to think that a fancy building is more important than helping people to survive and live a some what decent life.

Since: Nov 08

usa

#425023 Feb 28, 2013
Larry wrote:
The Pope sits in the Chair of Saint Peter plus has millions of prayers going out for him.The Roman Catholic Church is the most senior Church in Christianity.As for myself im a Lutheran and i do like many of the recent Popes statements concerning morals.
the pope does not sit in the chair of st. peter,peter has no connection with the pagan/christian church,only the church thinks that,the reality of it is there is no proof whatsoever out there that states that peter was a pope,he couldn't be he was a married man with children,and that is against the rules of the man made church.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#425024 Feb 28, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Men men men men men menly men men men.lol
The "2 1/2 men" theme song. I hate that show.
Question: if you look at writings, by men, and determine YOURSELF what they mean. Wouldn't you be listening to men? Are you not a man?
He is NOT reachable, Clay....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Jim-ca 17,555
MESSAGE 4 Kyrie Irving of the Cleveland Cavaliers 11 min Doctor REALITY 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 27 min waaasssuuup 619,712
Poll Why Canada sucks (Oct '10) 1 hr quebec sucks 573
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 983,266
Girl snapchat names (Feb '15) 3 hr eli_mitchell137 2
Looking for girls to snapchat 4 hr aldenmorgan737 3
More from around the web