Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
408,961 - 408,980 of 532,775 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

True or false?

CHRISTEA, PATRIARCH. 20th century Romanian prelate.
"The Jews have caused an epidemic of corruption and social unrest. They monopolize the press, which, with foreign help, flays all the spiritual treasures of the Romanians. To defend ourselves is a national and patriotic duty - not anti-Semitism. Lack of measures to get rid of the plague would indicate that we are lazy cowards who let ourselves be carried alive to our graves. Why should we not get rid of these parasites who suck Romanian and Christian blood? It is logical and holy to react against them." (New York Herald Tribune, August 17, 1937)

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Oxbow wrote:
330 315
<quoted text>
That changes not the truth...per Scripture:
My Bible says: Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
My Bible does not say: Confess Christ as Saviour....
And..no matter what else you do...be baptized....confess whatever to whoever, no matter how many candles you burn, no matter how many rosaries you repeat, no matter how many times you confess to your priest, etc etc etc, if you do not meet the strict requirement given by Christ....you can forget about Heaven....you will never see it!!!
Quote: Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
~~~
ACCORDING TO ROMANS 10:9-10 ...

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

CONFESSING WITH YOUR MOUTH....AND BELIEVING IN YOUR HEART. ARE ESSENTIAL ACTIONS (ON THE PART OF THE SINNERS ) IN BEING BORN AGAIN...
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

True or false?

Thursday, May 1, 1941
"The pressure for war is high and mounting. The people are opposed to it, but the Administration seems to have 'the bit in its teeth' and is hell-bent on its way to war. Most of the Jewish interests in the country are behind war, and they control a huge part of our press and radio and most of our motion pictures. There are the 'intellectuals' and the 'Anglophiles,' and the British agents who are allowed free rein, the international financial interests, and many others." (The Wartime Journals)
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

True or false?

SHAW, GEORGE BERNARD. 20th century British dramatist.
"This is the real enemy, the invader from the East, the Druze, the ruffian, the oriental parasite; in a word: the Jew.(London Morning Post, December 3, 1925)
This craving for bouquets by Jews is a symptom of racial degeneration. The Jews are worse than my own people. Those Jews who still want to be the chosen race (chosen by the late Lord Balfour) can go to Palestine and stew in their own juice. The rest had better stop being Jews and start being human beings.(Literary Digest, October 12, 1932)
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

M. OUDENDYK, the Netherlands' Minister to Petrograd on September 6, 1918, to the British Government, published in the unexpurgated edition of A Collection of Reports on Bolshevism in Russia, April, 1919
"...I consider that the immediate suppression of Bolshevism is the greatest issue before the World, not even excluding the war which is till raging, and unless, as above stated, Bolshevism is nipped in the bud immediately, it is bound to spread in one form or another over Europe and the whole World, as it is organized and worked by Jews who have no nationality, and whose one object is to destroy for their own ends the existing order of things."

True or false?
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

True or false?

HARRINGTON, LORD. 19th century British statesman. Opposed admission of Jewish immigrants to England because:
"They are the great moneylenders and loan contractors of the world... The consequence is that the nations of the world are groaning under heavy systems of taxation and national debt. They have ever been the greatest enemies of freedom.(Speech in the House of Lords, July 12, 1858)

Sound familiar?

155 years later
disciple

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>romans 10:10.
thought that you said that you cae out of a Bible only type church and you dont know that very famous verse of the bible?
you are like dumb OX.
is he thinking it should be Mary?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
True or false?
Thursday, May 1, 1941
"The pressure for war is high and mounting. The people are opposed to it, but the Administration seems to have 'the bit in its teeth' and is hell-bent on its way to war. Most of the Jewish interests in the country are behind war, and they control a huge part of our press and radio and most of our motion pictures. There are the 'intellectuals' and the 'Anglophiles,' and the British agents who are allowed free rein, the international financial interests, and many others." (The Wartime Journals)
~~~
WHETHER YOUR ABOVE POST IS TRUE OR FALSE OR NOT ... IT IS NOT THE TOPIC OF THIS TOPIX FORUM.
IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS YOUR SUBJECT...I SUGGEST YOU START YOUR OWN TOPIX FORUM...
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
ACCORDING TO ROMANS 10:9-10 ...
Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
CONFESSING WITH YOUR MOUTH....AND BELIEVING IN YOUR HEART. ARE ESSENTIAL ACTIONS (ON THE PART OF THE SINNERS ) IN BEING BORN AGAIN...
for some reason, OX is just wanting to play games with the Word of God. he did that with Karen and everyone else.

the [inference] in those two vereses are very clear, that to obtain Salvation, we will [witness] that Christ is our Savior.

again all he is doing is playing mind Games, and his compared to a deck of cards is full of the jokers.
disciple

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

True or false?
HARRINGTON, LORD. 19th century British statesman. Opposed admission of Jewish immigrants to England because:
"They are the great moneylenders and loan contractors of the world... The consequence is that the nations of the world are groaning under heavy systems of taxation and national debt. They have ever been the greatest enemies of freedom.(Speech in the House of Lords, July 12, 1858)
Sound familiar?
155 years later
true or false?
anti Semite.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
~~~
WHETHER YOUR ABOVE POST IS TRUE OR FALSE OR NOT ... IT IS NOT THE TOPIC OF THIS TOPIX FORUM.
IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS YOUR SUBJECT...I SUGGEST YOU START YOUR OWN TOPIX FORUM...
Are you an ardent supporter of gaydays@disney or ss parenting?
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

<quoted text>
~~~
Everything is relevant and on topic my friend. Everything.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

preston wrote:
<quoted text>for some reason, OX is just wanting to play games with the Word of God. he did that with Karen and everyone else.
the [inference] in those two vereses are very clear, that to obtain Salvation, we will [witness] that Christ is our Savior.
again all he is doing is playing mind Games, and his compared to a deck of cards is full of the jokers.
~~~

HE SHOULD LEARN ...THAT ..INSTEAD OF MIND GAMES..

WE SHOULD BE OBEYING GOD... AND ...RENEWING OUR MINDS..

___

Rom 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world:

--->but be ye transformed

by the renewing of your mind,<---

that ye may prove

what is that

good, and

acceptable, and

perfect,

will of God.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Everything is relevant and on topic my friend. Everything.
~~~

1Co_6:12 All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

AS FOR ME I WILL NOT BE BROUGHT UNDER THE (so called relevance) OF YOUR TOPIC...

I intend to stay focused on the one that is the subject of this particular TOPIX

WHICH IS

The Vatican issued a document Tuesday restating its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Full story: CBC News (Jul 10, 2007)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Are you an ardent supporter of gaydays@disney or ss parenting?
~~~

MY answer to you is NO! AND YOU INSINUATIONS ARE UN WELCOME...

YOUR TOPIC MAY BE EVER SO MUCH OF IMPORTANCE TO YOU...

BUT IT S NOT MY FOCAL POINT AT THIS PRESENT TIME...AND TO ME... OF

LESSER IMPORTANCE THAN THE PRESENTATION OF THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD

AND SAVING A SOUL FROM HELL.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

what you say now my lovely god
all things are lawful for me
a tako
bas lijepo
what you say
sat set sit sot sut
3 8 13
who is liar
if i eat
you want eat me dont you
ja sam gladan=i am hungry
o did you
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

or like this

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage
/?search=1+Corinthians+13%3A3- 8&version=NI

who love not judge not eat
Saban fan

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Catholic...the truth is staring you straight in the face...yet you deny it....
If you don't believe...pack your lunch...bring fans..
Jumping in the river will not change your destination!!!!
FYI, I am not Catholic. The truth is staring me in the face (Acts 2:38-41).
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

pride is sin
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

be bless who is poor
be bless who is hungry
be bless who is thirsty

he say ''i am thirsty''
its in book of my Father
i been bitten

you judge me
be bless
i been strip off
you judge me
be bless
i been blue everywhere
you judge me
be bless
i been spit over and over
you judge me
be bless
be bless
be bless

you are full of Mercy loving God
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Is god full of Mercy?
Did God have that title?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

453 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 5 min shyam 4,748
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Rosa_Winkel 720,532
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min MUQ1 256,499
dogs 13 min mrsmitchell 1
Shock Poll: 40% Still not Sure Obama is America... 24 min Homostats 27
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 33 min Aura Mytha 224,180
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 40 min MUQ1 36,515
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 41 min The Awakener 172,400
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Uzi 115,086