Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 20,436)

Showing posts 408,701 - 408,720 of529,979
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

How many Gods you have?
How many Lords you have?
How many Masters you have?
How many Teachers you have?
How many demons you have?
How many Spirit you have?
How many..o how many ..o how many will come in my name?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

How many programs you made which others don't wanted but you place by yourself or similar to you?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

7th Day Catholic Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>So you do not believe Jesus is God ?
Acts 7
37This is that Moses, who said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall you hear.
38This is he, that was in the congregation in the wilderness with the angel who spoke to him in the mount Sinai, and with our fathers: who received the living oracles to give unto us:
Christ is not God...so says Scripture...Quote: Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:
To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

So says the Catholic Encyclopedia: Christ, Jesus - The incarnate Son of God and the redeemer of the human race...
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for confirming my words:
And the LORD (Y@hovah,(the) self-Existent or Eternal; Jehovah, Jewish national name of God:--Jehovah, the Lord) appeared to Solomon by night, and said unto him, I have heard thy prayer, and have chosen this place to myself for an house of sacrifice.
If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people; If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
This ain't Christ!!!! It be God Hisself!!!!
The Lord our God is One Lord. What is His name?
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ is not God...so says Scripture...Quote: Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:
So says the Catholic Encyclopedia: Christ, Jesus - The incarnate Son of God and the redeemer of the human race...
John 1

King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,(and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Revelation 1:8

King James Version (KJV)

8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Man does not know the beginning to the end of Gods/Christ ways.
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
John 14:11

Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

John 10:38 But if I do it, even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father."
----------
John 14:10 Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.
----------
John 14:20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

083 064
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord our God is One Lord. What is His name?
And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord (kuriov kurios, supreme in authority, i.e.(as noun) controller; by implication, Master (as a respectful title):-- God, Lord, master, Sir)

Take your pick....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

084 076
<quoted text>
John 1
King James Version (KJV)
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,(and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Revelation 1:8
King James Version (KJV)
8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Man does not know the beginning to the end of Gods/Christ ways.
You are hell bent on proving the Word of God as being fallible...say on...

And...If as you say Christ is God...why did He say He had no idea when He would return...that only His Father had that info!!!!????

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>John 14:11
Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
John 10:38 But if I do it, even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father."
----------
John 14:10 Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.
----------
John 14:20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.
You are hell bent on proving the Word of God as being fallible...say on...

And...If as you say Christ is God...why did He say He had no idea when He would return...that only His Father had that info!!!!????
Justice

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
..why did He say He had no idea when He would return...that only His Father had that info
Because the Son is a separate person to the Father. The church teaches that God is a TRINITY, three persons in one God.
Justice

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
These books were added by the Catholic Church ... with the Pope's approval.
The church chose the canon of scripture, which books were inspired at the end of the 4th century.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

in bigining creation is not be speech or words..nobody talking nothing there..

77x to be spread trough your mouth against every spell magija devil wicket nightmare sickness and so on..
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Justice

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
..if you have Scripture tat contradicts what I quoted, than we have a fallible Bible...which is impossible!!!!
I think you will find a lot of people would dispute that the Bible is without errors. Do you mean infallible on matters of faith, or infallible in everything, science, history, without flaw and contradiction?
Justice

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>thank you, i have faith in me,i bounce back quick,i will rebuild my body and mind put the bad behind me and enjoy the next adventure that comes along and challenges me.i consider myself a warrior, meaning no matter what happens i go down fighting till the last drop of blood&energy i have left in my body, i will not roll over and quit.
amen and amen
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

did you claim my name
posess my heaven
step on my flower
you not
yes you are
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

your accusers is your justice
not mine not at all
i been clear there
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the Son is a separate person to the Father. The church teaches that God is a TRINITY, three persons in one God.
Oxbow doesn't believe it....
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with the price of eggs in China???
There is no Scripture that teaches opposite of what I quoted,...namely, that, while on earth, Christ forgave sins, because He shared the same Divinity with God...
Well...He ain't no more upon the earth!!!!
And..if you have Scripture tat contradicts what I quoted, than we have a fallible Bible...which is impossible!!!!
The Apostle Paul clearly revealed that Jesus is God.

He was God before He came to earth.

He was God while He was on earth.

And He is still God today!

Jesus was, is, and always will be God!!!

Whether you want to believe it or not......don't give in to Satan blinding you to the truth!!!
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ is our mediator....a mediator is a negotiator who acts as a link between parties....He does not forgive sins...God does....
Jesus had the authority to forgive sins on earth.....

Where are you learning your false teachings????

Jesusí authority has included:

Power over demons

Power over sickness

His authority extends to being able to forgive sins!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

look how lily grow up on field
how much i love you
3x 3x 3x
be bless 3x
be less 3x
be bless3x
God always listen prayers.
holy holy holy3x

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 408,701 - 408,720 of529,979
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

412 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min TheBlackSheep 223,181
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min curiouslu 716,466
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min Epiphany2 598,748
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 36 min Hard for you 218
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 40 min Clearwater 171,445
Ask Me A Trivia Question -- 2 -- (Mar '10) 42 min Joe Fryday 191,416
Why was the cities of sodom and gomorrah burnt ... 52 min Basten 9
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr Gabric 62
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr onemale 255,692
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••