Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 667994 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

South Perth, Australia

#424253 Feb 22, 2013
i never been in Rome
neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
truth

South Perth, Australia

#424254 Feb 22, 2013
iso
isa
read
psovka=swearing
apo epo ipo opo upo
aso eso iso oso uso

and so on
iso isa
isa
isaiah
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
i left my photo in cathedral light
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyy

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#424255 Feb 22, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
Just like the Roman Catholics that let the NUNS DO ALL THE WORK...
Many protestant churches...wont let a female have any thing to say
in the Church....
I have never seen any of them refuse to depend upon them to work
raise money...neither have I heard of any protestant preachers that refuse to receive the tithes the the women pay.
they enjoy the fruit of their labors...but refuse to allow them a voice in the Church...
The Bible says..GODS call all that receive Jesus....--> SONS<--
Joh 1:12 --> But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: <--
Joh 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
AND AGAIN...
Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 ==> There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.<==
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
"Many protestant churches...wont let a female have any thing to say
in the Church...."....know why??? because they follow the Word of God....
truth

South Perth, Australia

#424256 Feb 22, 2013
in heaven no any ''y''
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o
heavennevaeh=nebo
where is y
nowhereeeeeeeeeeeee
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yy

Location hidden

#424257 Feb 22, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark 16:16 - He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved. He that believeth not shall be condemned.
I've mentioned over and over that Paul said there is one baptism (Eph. 4) yet according to this post you are telling me there's two. Should I believe Paul and believe one baptism can be efficient and sufficient enough to cover everything Acts 2:38 tells me it covers, or should I believe you when you tell me there is Holy Spirit Baptism with fire (Apostles received) and that there's water baptism as a 'symbol'?
Stupid cannot be fixed!!!!

Mark 16:16 - He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved. He that believeth not shall be condemned.

What is going to condemn you if you don't do it???? Be baptized???? Well of course not!!!!

Here is a very good clue..."He that believeth not shall be condemned.".....
truth

South Perth, Australia

#424258 Feb 22, 2013
issis give life
anubis death
prodeath=death
prolife=woman

-don't kill=death
truth

South Perth, Australia

#424259 Feb 22, 2013
killer is always killer=death

life is life

how you call soul which can't died

scripture been change
why
they liked godly place which not belong to them
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo

Location hidden

#424260 Feb 22, 2013

marge wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Peter 2:24
He personally carried our sins in his body on the cross so that we can be dead to sin and live for what is right. By his wounds you are healed.

dead to sin....
----
How do you accomplish this, Marge???

---------

How about it marge...surely, as a minister, you know the answer!!!!

Location hidden

#424261 Feb 22, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
He personally carried our sins in his body on the cross so that we can be dead to sin and live for what is right. By his wounds you are healed.
---
What, exactly, does "to live for what is right" mean to you???
----
How about it marge...what, exactly, does "to live for what is right" mean to you???
marge

Leesburg, GA

#424262 Feb 22, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
dead to sin....
----
---------
How about it marge...surely, as a minister, you know the answer!!!!
You really need to settle down.
preston

Athens, OH

#424263 Feb 22, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, he is trying to make himself look like a guru at the expense of everyone else.

and all he is doing is making himself look like a dumb OX

Location hidden

#424264 Feb 22, 2013
262 205
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Am surprised at your obvious dodge!!! Surely, as a minister, you know the answer!!!! Share with us your ability, as a minister, to teach us....

Location hidden

#424265 Feb 22, 2013
261 209 204
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
---
What, exactly, does "to live for what is right" mean to you???
----
How about it marge...what, exactly, does "to live for what is right" mean to you???

----------

Do you intend to also dodge this question as well???? quote: what, exactly, does "to live for what is right" mean to you???
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#424266 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
THE BRIDE OF CHRIST SHOULD NOT BE COMMITTING SPIRITUAL ADULTERY AND SPIRITUAL FORNICATION WITH OTHER GODS...
2Co 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
2Co 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
(YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS BEAR WITH ANOTHER JESUS ...WHICH IS NOT PREACHED IN THE BIBLE AND RECEIVE ANOTHER SPIRIT THAT IS STRANGE AND FOREIGN TO THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.)
2Co 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.
And you, Confrinting, continue to preach "heresy" with your "bible only (Relative Truth)-----editorializing and personal opinionizing (every verse)--contrary to 2000 years of the TRUE (HISTORICAL) INTERPRETATION of the bible. As usual--you continue to have "absolutely --NO IDEA as to what you are talking about" when you refer to the Catholic Churches (teaching, doctrine and preaching) regarding the TRUE GOSPEL of Jesus Christ......Using Condemnation and Judgemental Christianity by attacking ( other Christians, the Churches they worship in and their "own personal Salvation in Jesus Christ" (especially Catholics) is about the ONLY THING that your "so-called Christian ministry" is based upon.... Your vindictive and hostile attitude toward other Christians, and "making up (one opinionated lie after another) along with distorting the actual TRUTH of the doctrine and belief of the TRUE teachings of Jesus Christs in His One True Catholic Church---(CLEARLY SHOWS) the "insecurity that exists" in your own (half-truth, half-heresy) preaching and the "failure" that continues to exist in convincing "anyone". of your (half-truth) "bible quoting" condemning preaching ....You continue to prove, over and over and over again, that your bible only ministry "CANNOT EXIST ON ITS OWN BELIEFS" without attacking, condemning and passing your (personal opinionated) judgment against the TRUE faith of other Christians--especially Catholics!!!..There IS, HAS, and will CONTINUE to be ONLY one TRUTH!!! And that TRUTH has existed for over 2000 years---and it is in Jesus Christ and His One (and only) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church---(the Bride of Christ)!!!!
truth

South Perth, Australia

#424267 Feb 23, 2013
now you must be hojo for 3000 years altar in india
good luck to you
you can go in india
oh dear dear dear

whats mean
rog nije bog=horn is not God
noooooooooooooo
truth

South Perth, Australia

#424268 Feb 23, 2013
3x its
India Egypt Chine
see find why they watching very carefully and playing game..
Saban fan

Tucker, GA

#424269 Feb 23, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Acts 2:38
King James Version (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
WHAT DOES REPENT MEAN TO YOU SABAN. WHAT DOES REMISSION MEAN TO YOU
To believe in Jesus Christ as your LORD and savior means that you desire to obey Him--that's what we mean when we call Him LORD. Obeying Him means that we are changing our behavior to become more like Christ. That is repentance, and it goes hand-in-hand with beliving in Jesus as your LORD and savior.
The Remission of Sins
"And such (sinners) were some of you: but ye are
washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are
justified, in the name of the Lord Jesus,
and by the Spirit of our God." (I Corinthians 6:11)
No mention of water baptism here:
..." Make no mistake, this washing is for the inner man, who has been in bondage to sin all his life; and it is accomplished by the heavenly (spiritual) baptism, "BAPTISM OF THE HOLY GHOST, AND WITH FIRE"
WATER BAPTISM IS FROM JOHN THE BAPTIST, BAPTISM IN THE HOLY GHOST AND FIRE IS FROM JESUS . DID NOT JOHN THE BAPTIST TELL YOU THAT.
"the washing of regeneration;" but rather, the renewed state is the result of "the washing of regeneration." So it is evident that receiving the holy Ghost is what gives us the true remission of sins, and thus a renewed life, by means of a new birth. But what about the part in I Cor. 6:11 that says "in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Water baptism also gives the believer the opportunity to openly testify to others of his born-again experience. It serves as an outward sign and testimony of an inward grace. The believer has been crucified with Christ, buried with Him and raised together with Him to walk in newness of life (Galatians 2:20; Romans 6:4).
If you believe you were saved because of water baptism you were not.
Matthew 7:21
Saban fan

Tucker, GA

#424271 Feb 23, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid cannot be fixed!!!!
What is going to condemn you if you don't do it???? Be baptized???? Well of course not!!!!
Here is a very good clue..."He that believeth not shall be condemned.".....
I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Matthew 7:21 informs us that people will believe they are saved, even doing good works in His name, but they will not be partakers in the Kingdom because they did not do the will of the Father.

As far as Mark 16:16 goes, why would someone submit to baptism if they do not believe? However, if you believe, baptism doesn't look to be optional or unimportant.

And, Paul instructed that there was ONE, not the two or more that denominations practice.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#424272 Feb 23, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
dead to sin....
I am sorry, Marge....

Did I miss your reply???
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#424273 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
THIS IS WHAT THE WORD SAYS ABOUT BEING DEAD TO SIN
Rom 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
Rom 6:2 God forbid.==>How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?<==
Rom 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
Rom 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
Rom 6:5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
Rom 6:6 ==> Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.<==
Rom 6:7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.
Rom 6:8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
Rom 6:9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
Rom 6:10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
Rom 6:11 --> Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. <--
Rom 6:12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
Rom 6:13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
Rom 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
I HOPE THIS EXPLANATION IS SUFFICIENT ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION
Try this GIF,

Therefore we ARE buried with him by ~~~baptism into death:~~~ that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

die to sin....

Do we see the two (2) different deaths???

COMMAND....ABSOLUTELY!!!

NECESSARY...ABSOLUTELY!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Everyone is a fool 6 min Truthiness 8
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Neville Thompson 286,104
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min St Elmos Fire 92,795
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 55 min Neville Thompson 1,106
REAL Smooth New Age Chamber Jazz 57 min Doctor REALITY 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr truth 183,654
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Richardfs 979,488
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 619,238
More from around the web