Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 20,419)

Showing posts 408,361 - 408,380 of512,300
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

mum
sto imas u oku
https://www.google.com.au/search...
mum
two heart
only one remind
who is remind is not with you mum
its cross over

mum
do you understood what i drove
no mum
you don't understood
mum
i just remind you
''n''
ad id
an en in at un
er

be good mum
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

nevaehheaven
n evaehheave n
where is your y
not exist

don't speak with me please

sto imas u oku
draga mama sto imas u oku
two heart one remind
i remind you
mum what you have in your eye
i remind you
trun nije gospino mliko=log is not mother Mary milk

mum
two heart
only remind
mum
i personally remind you
log=chips..mum
please understood me
mum mum mum
do you understood me=razumis li
razum
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

nevaehheaven
n evaehheave n
as you can see
no y

draga mama
sto imas u oku
dva draga srca
samo te jedno upozorava

two heart
only one remind
i personally remind you
no mum
i know you read
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Did you dream dear mother?
Yes I am my son.
What you dream mum?
I see my son
nothing exist in this city..nowhere?!

mum
don't make me cry every night every day
mum
please
What you have in your eye?

two heart
only one remind

I remind you mum.
I personally remind you.

Who going do that mum?
Why?
please mum do you understood meaning
oh
''n''
I personally remind you.
Free Mind

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Question for morally superior Catholics.....

See the headline:

"At Last: Mississippi Becomes Final State Officially to Abolish Slavery"

http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/Mississippi...

Question -- when did the church that supposedly gives the world "perfect teachings on morals" official proclaim slavery as immoral and wrong?

Before or after Mississippi?

Before or after Pennsylvania?
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
No I would never understand why God would forbid musical instruments at worship.
He gave some of ya beautiful voices and some, the ability to play the piano. Your voice - when sung to the notes - is an instrument anyway.
As far as I know, you guys are the only Christian sect that sees the Bible that way.
Its just like people who claim God gets offended at a beautiful sculpture of Mary holding the infant Jesus.
If they choose to make a joyful noise to the Lord with only their voice who are you to judge ?
Praise is pleasing to God !!!
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure why he would either, but worship is to please Him. Worship is not intended for our entertainment or pleasure. As soon as I find a NT example of instruments (other than the one in us that God created) being used in worship, I will avoid their use. No one has ever shown me how it would be sinful for me to not use one for worship.
Better safe than sorry.
I do not judge and believe not having music/instruments in service is a sin etc.
However we go have the allegory of the prodical son and the celbration of his return with music being played.

It is just ones personal chioce and our salvation is not based on how one believes concerning this subject so don't let them make an issue out of it.
Gods Bless
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

7th
i am not please you at all

izmisljotino
did you see that letters
no
why not
i zmije je tvoje znanje jadan nebio
Zmaje je tvoje znanje jadan nebio

now
why i need please you
nooooooooooooooooooooooo
who don't liked mother
they don't liked son too
i please here
mum please
draga mama
sto imas u oku mama

sto je najteze

kad nenades svoje majke

no dijete je trazilo svoju majku
pitalo na sve strane svijeta
gdje je moja majka
i tako siroto dijete
jos uvijek pita
gdje je moja majka..
no kad je dijete pronaslo majku
ono poce da pita

majko moja
majko moja
spavas li ili snivas
snivam dragi sine gorki san
majko zasto imas trn u oku
is your law eye for eye

my tears

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyy
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been to a Pentecostal service where they have a stage and a band. It is very centered around the music. I think its called entertainment worship, centered around rock and roll. Dancing away to rock music, guitars drums and rock music. I realise they want to bring in young people, but am not sure that this is the best way to do it. Strikes me a in some way sacrilegious and lacking in respect. Cant quite put my finger on why, but it creeped me out. Maybe it works for some people, but I had a difficult time relating to it.
Music alone has never kept anyone in Church get a clue they would eventually become burnt out and leave on music alone. Have you not seen a person sing from the heart ?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

no
I never practice sing not at all.
now
Why should be..no.

Who don't liked mother
they don't liked son.

now

log is not mother milk..not at all.

pride is sin=error
Free Mind

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

The first Catholic catechism was called The Roman Catechism. It was also referred to as the Catechism of the Council of Trent

http://www.cin.org/users/james/ebooks/master/...

"But instruction on the Sacraments, which, by the ordinance of God, are a necessary means of salvation... "

This reaffirmed RCC teaching by the Council of Trent -- there was no salvation outside the RCC.

Now there is.

First no. Then yes.

That's called changing your teachings -- something most Catholic children are taught never happens in the RCC.

As to the title of this thread -- 100% busted again.
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
I have been waiting a long time for someone to state this.....finally....
True it was a mirror and a shadow of things to come.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets put it this way! First of all, I was raised a "bible only" Protestant and left after 35 years of the same old "contradicting, conflicting and confused" bible (supposed)-true interpretation of Sacred Scripture.(4 denominational (splits) due to inconsistent interpretations of the Bible. After 3 years of Church History research, 3 years of bible pre-theology seminary study, prayer and contemplation, seeking the TRUTH, Our lord directed me to HIS (One Truth)(not 42,000 personal opinion -half-truths). "There is ONLY ONE TRUTH"-----and that TRUTH is in the TRUE Gospel of Jesus Christ manifested in and through His historically and biblically PROVEN One True Apostolic Catholic Church. Sorry---but I am not going to "waste my time" debating or discussion (your own-"what I think" interpretation-along with 42,000 other bible only Protestant-"what I think opinions"!(It is a total waste of my time! My time is better spent in Prayer, at Daily Mass, abiding in the Gospel readings and receiving Jesus Christ each day, in the eucharist!!If you truly desire the TRUTH then read the Catholic Catechism, the Encyclicals or the Apologist historian authors and writers (both Catholic and Protestant). Again--God is not, nor ever will be, the author of your Contradicting Protestant confusion and chaotic mis-interpretation of the bible.
WOW!! If you have that resume you should easily be able to de-bunk the following that suggests the things practiced and stood for in the RCC are wrong:

Galatians 1:8, 2 Cor. 11:13-15, Deut. 4:2, 1 Cor. 4:6, Col. 2: 20-23 (self-made religion), 2 John 9
Heb. 11:4 (God had given His instructions, His will, to them. One did not fully obey)
Numbers 19:2 (specific instruction eliminates everything else) Gen. 6:4, Lev. 10: 1-2 (notice, which He had not commanded them), Exodus 25:12-14 (later David didn't move it in this manner (2 Sam. 6: 3-7)- wasn't good - it was sinful (2 Chron. 15:13), Neh. 7: 63-64 'silence' on the matter did not give 'consent'.

These verses tell us if something is not specified in God's Holy scripture it is unauthorized. Of course now that y'all say the RCC has the final say and not God or the Bible, you may be able to prove otherwise.

But you can probably to this matter to bed for all of us easily! With that resume you probably can't even marry. Did they give you one of those cool collars to signify your significance?
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

7th Day Catholic Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>I do not judge and believe not having music/instruments in service is a sin etc.
However we go have the allegory of the prodical son and the celbration of his return with music being played.
It is just ones personal chioce and our salvation is not based on how one believes concerning this subject so don't let them make an issue out of it.
Gods Bless
Understood. I have no issue with playing instruments. My son plays several. We just don't practice it in worship. We can glorify God through hymns and praise from our hearts and know without a shadow of a doubt that we are in compliance with His will.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

7th Day Catholic Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>I do not judge and believe not having music/instruments in service is a sin etc.
Gods Bless
These verses highlight for us God's attitude towards our doing thing for which we've not been given consent:

Galatians 1:8, 2 Cor. 11:13-15, Deut. 4:2, 1 Cor. 4:6, Col. 2: 20-23 (self-made religion), 2 John 9
Heb. 11:4 (God had given His instructions, His will, to them. One did not fully obey)
Numbers 19:2 (specific instruction eliminates everything else) Gen. 6:4, Lev. 10: 1-2 (notice, which He had not commanded them), Exodus 25:12-14 (later David didn't move it in this manner (2 Sam. 6: 3-7)- wasn't good - it was sinful (2 Chron. 15:13), Neh. 7: 63-64 'silence' on the matter did not give 'consent'.

You may be right that its not a Salvation issue, but... then again...
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>been dareing you to find ONE person in the NT that received the Holy Ghost when they got baptised.
why dont you produce it if those words of Petter mean what You say they mean?
Acts 19

4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.

5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

7 And all the men were about twelve.

As I pointed out before to you when Jesus Christ was Baptised by John the Holy Ghost descended and remained upon him then God said this is my son whom I am well pleased.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Catholics - Take Heed!

Deuteronomy 4:2

Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you

2 John 1:9

Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son.

1 Corinthians 4:6

Now, brothers and sisters, I have applied these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, so that you may learn from us the meaning of the saying,“Do not go beyond what is written.” Then you will not be puffed up in being a follower of one of us over against the other.

Galatians 1:8

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse!

Colossians 2:20-23

Since you died with Christ to the elemental spiritual forces of this world, why, as though you still belonged to the world, do you submit to its rules:“Do not handle! Do not taste! Do not touch!”? These rules, which have to do with things that are all destined to perish with use, are based on merely human commands and teachings. Such regulations indeed have an appearance of wisdom, with their self-imposed worship, their false humility and their harsh treatment of the body, but they lack any value in restraining sensual indulgence.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15

For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
We as Catholics "do" believe in Jesus! The bigger question for you New Age:..Why don't YOU believe what Jesus "says" in the Gospels, regarding Matt 16:1`3-21 and His One True (Universal-Catholic) Church and IN John 6:47-59 in regards to the Eucharist (Christ's TRUE BODY AND TRUE BLOOD). The (spoken, stated and expressed words of Jesus are clear, concise and exact)! SO--again--Why don't YOU believe in what Jesus says????..Better be careful New Age--because .Satan (also) believes in Jesus----HOWEVER---Satan doesn't believe, follow or adhere to what Jesus says -----either!!!!
I'm not sure hojo, but the more I post what I believe, the more you refute it.

Why?

Don't you like me believing in the non-canonical Jesus?

You must not, which causes you to be very perturbed of my belief in ALL of Jesus.

I know, you only believe in a portion of his teachings. You know those that are in the Bible, but to tell the world what you think I believe (which is incorrect), is just showing the world how inconsiderate, self-righteous, and misled you really are.

Please stop making up lies about me......Or I'll have to tell a tale to the forum about the time you and a priest went to Palm Springs, CA incognito.
Chuck

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Saban fan wrote:
Catholics - Take Heed!
Deuteronomy 4:2
Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you
2 John 1:9
Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son.
1 Corinthians 4:6
Now, brothers and sisters, I have applied these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, so that you may learn from us the meaning of the saying,“Do not go beyond what is written.” Then you will not be puffed up in being a follower of one of us over against the other.
Galatians 1:8
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse!
Colossians 2:20-23
Since you died with Christ to the elemental spiritual forces of this world, why, as though you still belonged to the world, do you submit to its rules:“Do not handle! Do not taste! Do not touch!”? These rules, which have to do with things that are all destined to perish with use, are based on merely human commands and teachings. Such regulations indeed have an appearance of wisdom, with their self-imposed worship, their false humility and their harsh treatment of the body, but they lack any value in restraining sensual indulgence.
2 Corinthians 11:13-15
For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve
Saban
aren't you apart of Church of Christ LDS???
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you. Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. Now, brothers and sisters, I have applied these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, so that you may learn from us the meaning of the saying,“Do not go beyond what is written.” Then you will not be puffed up in being a follower of one of us over against the other. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! Since you died with Christ to the elemental spiritual forces of this world, why, as though you still belonged to the world, do you submit to its rules:“Do not handle! Do not taste! Do not touch!”? These rules, which have to do with things that are all destined to perish with use, are based on merely human commands and teachings. Such regulations indeed have an appearance of wisdom, with their self-imposed worship, their false humility and their harsh treatment of the body, but they lack any value in restraining sensual indulgence. For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

(Deuteronomy 4:2, 2 John 1:9, 1 Corinthians 4:6, Galatians 1:8, Colossians 2:20-23, 2 Corinthians 11:13-15)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 408,361 - 408,380 of512,300
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

691 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Kaitlin the Wolf Witch 680,792
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min RiversideRedneck 217,182
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min An NFL Fan 109,756
Do Albanian men like hispanic/latina women? (Aug '11) 17 min juicy 63
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min who 250,435
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 33 min pusherman_ 596,618
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 38 min Demi Lovato 1,908
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr erectnipples69 276
•••
•••
•••