Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 637828 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

South Perth, Australia

#423855 Feb 20, 2013
You not tell me as friend where possible is that a large number frozen body..under which control purpose or someone about what..is that crime or used for something what we as ordinary citizen don't need know..
Are you for sure i am wrong?

You try tell me we need change our-self..i explain on ordinary way..desire of us humans know more..oh yes even on simple way..did i pray know that..no..why should be..as you can read why is that happened..you need be pure person within yourself.

You not going explain..why a large as well great number as frozen in shelf..who they are?!
truth

South Perth, Australia

#423856 Feb 20, 2013
Maybe you can say..no its stronger then you..i don't say about that who is strong or not..i am not practicing nothing at all..i just try tell you how much is fast..oh so extremely fast.
Are you for sure someone not practicing something?
I CAN BE VERY EASY GREAT INVESTIGATOR FIND WHAT OTHERS CAN'T FIND.

By
truth

South Perth, Australia

#423857 Feb 20, 2013
great investigator without any money or any help..by

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#423858 Feb 20, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
The issue is: I do not deny your personal relationship with Jesus Christ. I'm not trying to convert you to Catholicism. Frankly, I don't care if you accept us or not.
The real issue is that you've stated the other day that Catholics are your enemy. Christians should all get along EXCEPT Catholics. Did you not state somethin to that effect?
Why shouldn't you deny it? She hasn't uttered a single word that would indicate a personal relationship with Jesus. Hasn't typed one either.
She's just another run of the mill Fundie-mental-ist hater. No surprise there.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#423859 Feb 20, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't all follow the teaching of the Bible....some disregard:
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.
When the SBC church I attend will allow a woman to preach to the congregation...I am gone like a spotted ape!!!! To have a woman do so is past being sacrilegious!!!! It vilifies the Word of God...
~~~

Well now .... before you get too rambunctious...about spotted ape's
and women preachers......

What are you going to do about the woman.. at Jacobs well..

she brought a whole city to Jesus.

Joh 4:28 The woman then left her waterpot, and went her way into the city, and saith to the men,

Joh 4:29 Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ?

Joh 4:30 Then they went out of the city, and came unto him.

~~~

Then there was the woman that gave the first message of the resurrection of Jesus to the apostles.....

Mar 16:9 Now when Jesus was risen early the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had cast seven devils.

Mar 16:10 And she went and told them that had been with him, as they mourned and wept.

Also there is the scriptures In ACTS SECOND CHAPTER WHERE PETER QUOTES JOEL 2:28

Act_2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and

==>your daughters shall prophesy,<== and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Act_2:18 And on my servants and ==>on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: <===

Rom_16:1 I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a ==>servant <==

servant/G1249 (defined in greek as used above)
&#948;&#953;&#945; &#769;&#954;&#959; &#957;&#959;&#962;
diakonos
dee-ak'-on-os
Probably from &#948;&#953;&#945; &#769;&#954;&#969; diako&#772; (obsolete, to run on errands; compare G1377); an attendant, that is,(generally) a waiter (at table or in other menial duties); specifically a Christian teacher and pastor (technically a deacon or deaconess):- deacon, minister, servant.

of the church which is at Cenchrea:

Rom_16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen. Written to the Romans from Corinthus, and sent by Phebe servant of the church at Cenchrea.

Better read your Bible again ..

2Ti 2:14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
truth

South Perth, Australia

#423860 Feb 20, 2013
I can understood scripture very well..i mean if nothing good..but..
you not tell me
why a large number..oh so great number..so fast ..from frozen shelf..its start opening..i can hear that
for first months in this house..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

who play with that body confe..pure prayers remember that..
my grandmother have 12 kids..i fill sorry why i don't do that..she is been very loving mother..must be she enjoyed her life fulfill..yes but you need good partner or husbund for that..about spiritual way..my grandmother must be pure lady in her soul..oh i fill sorry why i am not have more childreen..on other way i will do as i know today what i have to do when we grow up know meaning..is that fun..no why should be.
pure

United States

#423861 Feb 20, 2013
Tiger Lily wrote:
The Bible tells us of Satan’s future.
God’s says,“I cast you to the ground.… I brought fire from your midst; it devoured you, and I turned you to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all who saw you. All who knew you among the peoples are astonished at you; you have become a horror, and shall be no more forever”(Ezekiel 28:17–20).
Satan will not burn forever. He will be forever destroyed by fire until there is nothing left but ashes. And when the redeemed walk upon the earth made new, they will not find a trace of this falling star anywhere (Malachi 4:1–3).
Bible is contrary to RCC teaching that Hell burns forever.
Those condemned to dwell there burn forever!
Bible says all will be reduced to ashes.
Who is right?
The Bible or the Catechism? You chose.
-
Tiger Lily:*The Bible or the Catechism? You chose.*
-
Great line, Tiger Lily!
-
I think we need a list of where the word of the Roman Catholic Church contradicts the Word of God.
Clay

Garden City, MI

#423862 Feb 20, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
<quoted text>
-
-
Clay: "It depends what the Pope is speaking on..."
-
you wanna cyber slap me upside the head?
but let's keep it real...
There is nothing more UNREAL to me to think there are those who believe the likes of a Pope who would protect child rapists over protecting the children.
-
Tell me ... was he infallible when he spoke to and decided to protect the pedophiles?
-
yeah, yeah, we know ... he isn't perfect ....
-
but when the pope sanctioned the the torture of 'heretics' was he infallible?
-
I mean people who believe the pope to be infallible went out and tortured heretics.
-
-
Like I said, there are no caveats when listening to and obeying Christ.
Is a Pope infallible if he protects pedophiles?
Come on Guest. If that allegation were true, then the Pope would likely be in Hell or headed there.

"is the Pope who sanctioned the the torture of heretics infallible"?
Which Pope? I don't know of any one that was directly responsible.
However, we know the Church had many sinners in their leadership in midevel times. As Father Ubel- rector of the Cathedral of Saint Paul, MN said- "the Church were committing acts that would make us shutter".
YET, some of the greater saints in the history of the Catholic Church lived during this period (like Saint Francis of Asassi )
No matter how corrupt the leadership was, they could not alter Catholicism because its guided by Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit will always have Saints in place to remind any corrupt Catholic leadership of truth. Recently, Mother Teresa and Pope John Paul II would fit that description. Yes JP II was top the hierarchy, but Priests and Bishops around him were corrupt.
Again, nobody could prevail against the Catholic faith- not even from within.
Clay

Garden City, MI

#423863 Feb 20, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
Great line, Tiger Lily!
-
I think we need a list of where the word of the Roman Catholic Church contradicts the Word of God.
You should provide a verse that says the "word of God' can only be documented in writings.
Clay

Garden City, MI

#423864 Feb 20, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
Great line, Tiger Lily!
-
I choose the Bible and the Catechism . Lol

They can't be separated. Its the same thing. Neither adds to nor contradicts each other. It simply can't. Truth is truth.
The Bible flowed from the sacred tradition of the Church in perfect harmony. When you remove one (such as you Bible only people did) you have chaos. Hence the 40,000 different opinions on sacred scripture. Why? Because you removed the Church that brought forth the books.
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#423865 Feb 20, 2013
alessandro alfieri wrote:
<quoted text>
Why shouldn't you deny it? She hasn't uttered a single word that would indicate a personal relationship with Jesus. Hasn't typed one either.
She's just another run of the mill Fundie-mental-ist hater. No surprise there.
Peanut is that YOU ?

;-)
atemcowboy

Athens, OH

#423866 Feb 20, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
Great line, Tiger Lily!
-
all the books in the world couldnt hold them all.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#423867 Feb 20, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
YOU WROTE...
"your words reveal how anti-catholic "desperate"you are!"
YOU ARE AS A DROWNING...MAN...
That would rather die ...and go to hell that be saves...
You have no faith in God..
YOUR FAITH is only in YOUR CHURCH ...AND ..IT'S FABLES...
Which is diametrically opposed to the truth of GOD'S ETERNAL WORD..
YOUR ONLY CONNECTION YOU HAVE TO CHRISTIANITY ..is
that you acknowledge
the existence of a historical Jesus.
OTHERWISE
YOU ARE PAGAN TO THE BONE.
YOU DENY THE CARDINAL DOCTRINES OF GOD'S ETERNAL PLAN OF SALVATION ...
AND HAVE ATTEMPTED TO REPLACE IT WITH YOU OWN.
Is it not a wonder that you have no secure promise of THE DESTINY OF your eternal soul.
You deny and refuse being obedient .TO..the very word of God ...that secures ...your eternal life ...with Christ.
This is just more of your heretical, beligerent and vindictive "bible only" anti-catholic heresy, hate and hostility! My faith, as well as over one billion Catholics around the world, has, is and will continue to be "Jesus Christ, as Lord and Savior!! Your condemning and judgemental (so-called Christian) ministry is "nothing but" a hate-filled hostile work of Satan, himself!.... All "anyone" has to do, is to read the "trash talking" tone of your comments, to find out as to whether you speak for God or the Devil himself. You, my friend, are a "very emotionally and spiritually (sick) man," that is "no example" when it comes to leading others to Jesus Christ.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#423868 Feb 20, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI - I'm noticing accuracy is not very important to Catholics but just for your information the statement you made doesn't make sense. I presume you intended to say "Quite frankly, I COULDN'T care less." That is if you intended to say you don't care.
Words mean things.
Especially when they're God's Word.
You've got the idea, and you know what I meant!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#423869 Feb 20, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
Well now .... before you get too rambunctious...about spotted ape's
and women preachers......
What are you going to do about the woman.. at Jacobs well..
she brought a whole city to Jesus.
Joh 4:28 The woman then left her waterpot, and went her way into the city, and saith to the men,
Joh 4:29 Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ?
Joh 4:30 Then they went out of the city, and came unto him.
~~~
Then there was the woman that gave the first message of the resurrection of Jesus to the apostles.....
Mar 16:9 Now when Jesus was risen early the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had cast seven devils.
Mar 16:10 And she went and told them that had been with him, as they mourned and wept.
Also there is the scriptures In ACTS SECOND CHAPTER WHERE PETER QUOTES JOEL 2:28
Act_2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and
==>your daughters shall prophesy,<== and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Act_2:18 And on my servants and ==>on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: <===
Rom_16:1 I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a ==>servant <==
servant/G1249 (defined in greek as used above)
&#948;&#953;&#945; &#769;&#954;&#959; &#957;&#959;&#962;
diakonos
dee-ak'-on-os
Probably from &#948;&#953;&#945; &#769;&#954;&#969; diako&#772; (obsolete, to run on errands; compare G1377); an attendant, that is,(generally) a waiter (at table or in other menial duties); specifically a Christian teacher and pastor (technically a deacon or deaconess):- deacon, minister, servant.
of the church which is at Cenchrea:
Rom_16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen. Written to the Romans from Corinthus, and sent by Phebe servant of the church at Cenchrea.
Better read your Bible again ..
2Ti 2:14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.
2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
You are not even close to the town where is being played the game!!!!!

Nothing you are saying teaches opposite of the Scripture I quoted...if there were, you would have a fallible Word of God...which is impossible...
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#423870 Feb 20, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<continued...>
<quoted text>
As for your studious quote....
15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.
"Biblical commentator and pastor John Macarthur writes, "The emphasis is on how to maintain a church with an effective testimony in proper response to sound eschatology and obedience to the truth."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2_Thessalonians#...
acarthur, John (2009). The MacArthur Bible Commentary (Kindle Edition). Smyrna, Tennessee: Thomas Nelson. pp. Kindle Location 59337.
Yep, I can see why you refer to it.....
- keep the indoctrination alive in oneself, by not straying, because some fallible human says so.
- Keep the belief indoctrinated into the follower that the 2nd coming is just out of reach.
- Keep the Apocalypse just on the horizon and the Eschatology to keep followers in fear of it.
Yeah - bunch of love there.....
<quoted text>
WHEW!! WHEW!!
Yeah TEAM!!
Pride will get you nowhere.
<quoted text>
"Bible only smoke"???
Did you just take a hit with marge???
C'mon, you can tell me, I won't let anyone know you did.
LOL
No hojo, for the umpteenth time, and since you don't seem to pay attention to much of the thread's discussion, except to read your own rant, I am >>NOT<< any "bible only" person or whatever you want to call that type of person.
Honesty is not in your blood, huh?
You can always tell an "anti-catholic" but you can't tell him much!!! HOW TRUE, HOW TRUE! Dialogue, discussion and debate are a "total waste of time" with you or any heretical non-catholic who has "grounded his "so-called Christian faith" in the rejection of over 2000 years of the historical and biblical AUTHENTICATED TRUTH of Jesus 'Christ and His One True Catholic Church! Just "make it up" as you go along New Age! It is called "relative truth" in its "finest hour"! We'll just wait for "hour number two" in order to get the next "dose of bible contradiction, confusion and chaos!!!! You, my friend can have it!! IT IS ALL YOURS!!!
truth

South Perth, Australia

#423871 Feb 20, 2013
After prayers i go sleep..but just before i put my tired eyes i ohhhhhhhhhhh as always something near CROSS i see lady in brown dress with ''scepter'' in hand..oh my God poor me its going toward my right side arm..my God..why me!

maybe God don't liked us..
pray rosary
aeiou
navena nevena nivena novena nuvena
truth

South Perth, Australia

#423873 Feb 20, 2013
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#423874 Feb 21, 2013
'Catholic Church lost its authority during Benedict XVI papacy'

So Anthony and Peanut aka ReginaM put their tails between their legs and ran off to another thread but still have their horns and pitch fork in tact.
truth

South Perth, Australia

#423876 Feb 21, 2013
they hange bible name and posess what is not belong to them..byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy y

i am still alive corupt leaders...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Clearwater 29,440
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min Adam 618,244
Play "end of the word" part 2 21 min andet1987 1,451
Moving companies provide a Shifting solution th... (Sep '15) 29 min Elektrik Malzemeleri 6
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 44 min Adam 104,202
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 49 min Ruby88 53,710
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 54 min onemale 280,519
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Buck Crick 968,847
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr truth 44,238
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 7 hr Johnny 3,700
More from around the web