Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 20,403)

Showing posts 408,041 - 408,060 of512,300
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>seemed pretty clear to me. there are 3 people , ALL FROM MISSOURI(Mo)that posted right before your post, two of the 3 at least are sda, and I told you one of them could be using all 3 nicks as a troll.
your answer was very obtuse.
That ain't what this says..."check up above you on 3 people. all from Mo .as reg pointed out several weeks ago. I would venture to say that it might be the sda using three different nicks to troll"...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

atemcowboy wrote:
hey dumb ox.
see this.
maybe this will help you out, BUT I DOUBT IT.
4GVN
Cape Girardeau, MO
|socci
Cameron, MO
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#423250 1 hr ago
Judged:
7th Day Catholic Rocks
Poplar Bluff, MO
Please get back in your play pen and stop bothering the grown ups!!!!
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

atemcowboy wrote:
hey dumb ox.
see this.
4GVN
Cape Girardeau, MO
|socci
Cameron, MO
Judged:
7th Day Catholic Rocks
Poplar Bluff, MO
And all over 80 + miles apart you idiot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

atemcowboy wrote:
oops
forgot GUEST 55,
also from Mo. YOU DO KNOW THAT mo. IS AN ABBREVIATION FOR THAT STATE, DONT U?
What abbreviation??? "atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>check up above you on 3 people. all from Mo
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Oxbow wrote:
Your babble does not answer my question: what Bible are you reading that says "only 7th-day Sabbath keepers are actually saved, with the seal of God who keep the 10C law."

Why dont you follow God's law and keep his Sabbath?

God's Sabbath is a commemoration of creation & the Creator once a week.

Exo 31:17 It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

1 John 2:4 He that says, I know him, and keeps not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Maybe you have not studied the issue? This is a good website for that..

www.sabbathtosundaychange.com

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

atemcowboy wrote:
hey dumb ox.
see this.
4GVN
Cape Girardeau, MO
|socci
Cameron, MO
Judged:
7th Day Catholic Rocks
Poplar Bluff, MO
What abbreviation??? 7th Day Catholic Rocks
Poplar Bluff, MO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont you follow God's law and keep his Sabbath?
God's Sabbath is a commemoration of creation & the Creator once a week.
Exo 31:17 It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.
1 John 2:4 He that says, I know him, and keeps not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
Maybe you have not studied the issue? This is a good website for that..
www.sabbathtosundaychange.com
Your babble does not answer my question: what Bible are you reading that says "only 7th-day Sabbath keepers are actually saved, with the seal of God who keep the 10C law."
atemcowboy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

7th Day Catholic Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>If your referring to me this is another one of your lies. I have one internet provider goof ball.
you didnt mind insinuating that truth from Aus was me did you? and an addy can be changed vey easily unless a person has time warner like myself. and one of your buddies lives pretty close to your town.

and a person who belongs to a devil organization like you do isnt to be believed anyway.lol
atemcowboy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>And all over 80 + miles apart you idiot.
lol, that doesnt matter, before I had t/w, my addys were from several different towns too.

a person like you isnt to be trusted with the TRUTH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
The Catholic Church did not hide our Bible silly.
Folks for 2,000 yrs could here the Gospel at every mass; everyday. We recite two readings from the OT and two from the New.
I suppose you'll say the CC had the technology of the printing press for a thousand yrs- but kept it hidden so you people couldn't read our scripture.
Oops, I hope i didn't just insert another conspiracy theory into your brain.
-
here's a source, Clay, there are probably more:

http://withchrist.org/archives.htm
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

did i know them
nooooooooooooooooooo

satan liked dived everything
don't you

every number
rog nije bog
horn is not god=is that seventh practice puni u rog

me i don't practice that not at all..byyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

horn is not god no
log is not mother Mary milk
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo
Paul is been prosecutor and killer of Christan
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

you claim my crown my land my name
heaven
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

socci wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. There's nooo biblical truth to the Roman Church - founded on TRADITION, not the Bible.
Actually there's only about 900 denominations in the USA while New Zealand has as few as 100. You see it's regional independent churches, many who are in agreement. While the RC Vatican in universal sun religion voodoo cult. Have you seen the pope kissing the koran? Wonder why the Islam immigration is allowed? Your pope wants this. Your good Catholics such as Joe Biden Nancy Pelosi and Marco Rubio make sure the immigration continues.
You can believe all of the anti-catholic heresy, lies, hostility and deceit that you want--"it makes no difference to me"! I/We as Catholics will "continue" to stick with the TRUTH of TRUE Church History and the TRUE interpretation of the bible from the Early Church Fathers who formed the Canon of Scripture, giving us the bible in 382,393, and 397AD.....As far as I'm concerned, you can "live in your bible only" Protestant world of deception, condemnation and judgment just like the rest of your other 42,000 inconsistent and contradicting (hodge-podge) of Protestant denominations. Been there---Done that---for over 35 years as a Protestant before coming to the TRUTH of Salvation of Jesus Christ in and through His One True Catholic Church!
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

hojo wrote:
You can believe all of the anti-catholic heresy, lies, hostility and deceit that you want--"it makes no difference to me"! I/We as Catholics will "continue" to stick with the TRUTH of TRUE Church History and the TRUE interpretation of the bible from the Early Church Fathers who formed the Canon of Scripture, giving us the bible in 382,393, and 397AD.....As far as I'm concerned, you can "live in your bible only" Protestant world of deception, condemnation and judgment just like the rest of your other 42,000 inconsistent and contradicting (hodge-podge) of Protestant denominations. Been there---Done that---for over 35 years as a Protestant before coming to the TRUTH of Salvation of Jesus Christ in and through His One True Catholic Church!

Same question to you; Why do you not follow God's law and keep his Sabbath? Why did your Church remove the commandment on idols? Why do you pray with idolatry to the 'virgin mary'?

Where is your Bible on this? God's word?
atemcowboy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>And all over 80 + miles apart you idiot.
I dont belong to the sda like you , so we know who the real idiot is and he lives in Mo.lol
Clay

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
The Church never hid the Bible Guest, they protected it.

Next time you go to your doomsday meeting with your fellow Ideologues, look around the room and ask yourself,'did the Catholic Church do the responsible thing- as safeguarders of sacred scripture?
Hopefully you're smart enough to see the chaos that individual private interpreters of sacred scripture has caused.
Heck, look on this forum alone.

The CC made the word of God available to all who wished to experience it where it belongs.
Oh you wanna pull it off the Library shelf and open your own 'Christian church' based on how you interpret the scriptures? Sorry maaam, that's not what the Holy Book is for.
atemcowboy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time you go to your doomsday meeting with your fellow Ideologues, look around the room and ask yourself,'did the Catholic Church do the responsible thing- as safeguarders of sacred scripture?
Hopefully you're smart enough to see the chaos that individual private interpreters of sacred scripture has caused.
The CC made the word of God available to all who wished to experience it where it belongs.
Oh you wanna pull it off the Library shelf and open your own 'Christian church' based on how you interpret the scriptures? Sorry maaam, that's not what the Holy Book is for.
dont you ever go to bed?
Clay

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't you one of the ones that said I was being unscriptural by being scriptural? Now you tell me the Catholic Church is completely scriptural. Shouldn't that make them unscriptural in your and Dan's opinions??
You guys are impossible. How can you have a serious topical debate with folks that choose whatever argument is convenient for the current question, nevermind that it completely contradicts the way you answered earlier questions.
Since the Pope, Cardinals etc are supposedly scriptural please point out the requirements for those offices in scripture. Or, you can just suck it up and admit they are not there (meaning, NO they ARE NOT they are in FACT veerings from scripture).
The Catholic Church is completely entwined with scripture. Its inseparable.. You guys attempted to remove the Church and just go with the bible (to design your own tower to Heaven).

You do not understand how, what and where the Bible is.
You demand that every word (like Cardinal or Pope) should explicitly be spelled out in scripture for it to be valid. Well, I'm sorry Saban, you do not get to dictate what the Bible should be. It was not given to us like that.
If you claim it was revealed as a word for word; sola scripture method, then show me from scripture where it states that, then we'll go from there. Ok?
Clay

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>dont you ever go to bed?
Ha ha. Different hrs today. I'm already sipping coffee and reading the paper and of course, Topix.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
-
-
-
Clay wrote:
-
-
of course they *protected* it.

Just like they *protected* the little boys from the priests.

Just like they *protected* the church from all those heretics.

we know your definition of the word *protect*.
atemcowboy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha. Different hrs today. I'm already sipping coffee and reading the paper and of course, Topix.
sheriff came over and woke me up. two of my horses were out and now I cant go back to sleep. luckily a lttle feed and they walked into the barn where they will not get out. I paid aguy 150.00 to fix the fence but they started geting out so it looks like an electric fence is next on the agenda

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 408,041 - 408,060 of512,300
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

691 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Kaitlin the Wolf Witch 680,792
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min RiversideRedneck 217,182
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min An NFL Fan 109,756
Do Albanian men like hispanic/latina women? (Aug '11) 17 min juicy 63
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min who 250,435
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 33 min pusherman_ 596,618
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 38 min Demi Lovato 1,908
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr erectnipples69 276
•••
•••
•••