Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 543,388
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
preston

Waverly, OH

#422413 Feb 13, 2013
7th Day Catholic Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>Percy and You as well have went to extremes to call people swine by post or referring to that scripture more than once even at each other.....lol
As far as my derogatory remark it suited the statement he made about a hole in his belly and water coming out if the bes was still dry I take his drawrers soaked up what ever he passed.
If you know how the romans crucified people then you will know about any clothing that I might or migth not have worn.

swine does have a great ring for you tho.lol

of course even the pigs didnt want demons like you around them.
preston

Waverly, OH

#422414 Feb 13, 2013
sda, you will answer to Jesus for the blaspheming of the words that he spoke.

in fact, it just was given to me, it concerns the Holy Ghost that you were blapsheming also.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#422415 Feb 13, 2013
386 328 232
preston wrote:
<quoted text>cant, nor can I show you where I said that you did either. keep up or else take notes.the person that said it was cypress was oxbox.
SEE THIS, HE ANSWERED A POST THAT I MADE TO YOU. JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF YOU ACTING DEVIOUS AND DECEITFUL.
Oxbow
Location hidden
Please wait... Reply
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#422237 17 hrs ago
Judged:
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>any body who doesnt know what [gopher wood] was, shouldnt be teaching any bible to any person until they get saved. and all your uncle did is get you wet, you still are lost. and if you ever get saved, you will not allow that door on your campbellite church hit you in the back, you will leave it so fast.
Your words are the second most asinine I have seen on this forum!!!!
Nobody...saved or otherwise...knows for certain what gopher wood was!!!!!
gopher wood:(Christian Religious Writings / Bible) the wood used in the construction of Noah's ark, thought to be a type of cypress (Genesis 6:14)
gopher wood: a kind of tree or wood (as used for building), apparently the cypress:-- gopher.
Oxbow SEE THIS.
Location hidden
Please wait... Reply
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#422237 17 hrs ago
Judged:
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>any body who doesnt know what [gopher wood] was, shouldnt be teaching any bible to any person until they get saved. and all your uncle did is get you wet, you still are lost. and if you ever get saved, you will not allow that door on your campbellite church hit you in the back, you will leave it so fast.
Your words are the second most asinine I have seen on this forum!!!!
Nobody...saved or otherwise...knows for certain what gopher wood was!!!!!
gopher wood:(Christian Religious Writings / Bible) the wood used in the construction of Noah's ark, thought to be a type of cypress (Genesis 6:14)
gopher wood: a kind of tree or wood (as used for building), apparently the cypress:-- gopher.
Take it from an ex expert liar with forty years experience...never tell a lie that can be proven a lie!!!!

I never said it was cypress....

Quote: The Christian religions know the OT was translated from the Hebrew language...Strong's Lexicon and the English dictionary says no one knows for sure if it was cypress..

Quote: gopher wood:(Christian Religious Writings / Bible) the wood used in the construction of Noah's ark, thought to be a type of cypress (Genesis 6:14)
Robert Dye

United States

#422416 Feb 13, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I just saw your last line above. "you need to take it up a level if you want to play with the big boys"
Unbelievable. You actually think this is some sort of game. A contest. Bible verse warfare. A scripture slinging shoot out.
You make me sick. You have no clue about Christianity nor what it means to be a Christian.
The reality is: you and your Ideologues have drawn up a religion, based on some of the letters the Apostles wrote. You've zig zagged from verse to verse and found the religion you sought. You feel you're justified by this.
After all, it says right there in the books that Jesus said "this is a symbol of my body", right?
Oh wait, it was later that he undid the Eucharist by saying "the flesh profits nothing" yeah, that's the ticket. That's what we're looking for.' Our hands are washed now, we can just show God John 6:63, then he'll forgive us.
They decided to construct their own tower up to the heavens.

We all know how that story goes, don't we?

Rob
preston

Waverly, OH

#422417 Feb 13, 2013
FOR THE CAMPBELLITE, LOOK CLOSELY AT MY WORDS.

atemcowboy

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden
Please wait... Reply
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#16689 Mar 13, 2008
Idi O Syncrasy wrote:
<quoted text>
So atemcowboy, you are stating that the Paraclete, or Holy Spirit, promised by Jesus Christ to sustain and protect the Church He founded was not capable of carrying out Jesus' promise?
Or are you saying Jesus lied to us?
Or, more likely, you are just spouting false doctrine from the hatred of your dark soul.
You are parroting paul of w virginny, guess that comes from the false teachings you both received.

NOW READ MY LIPS. THE HOLY SPIRIT HAS COME TO RESIDE IN A CLEAN TEMPLE {SEE THIS;)HE COMES TO RESIDE IN A CLEAN TEMPLE, WHICH MEANS THAT THAT TEMPLE IS FIRST CLEANSED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS WHICH THE HOLY SPIRIT RECOGNIZES AND THEN HE DWELLS WITH US AND INSIDE OF US. THE PERSON HAS TO BE SAVED BEFORE THE HOLY SHOST IS GIVEN TO US.

NOT A CHURCH BUILDING.

The TEMPLE REPRESENTS A PERSON, SINGULAR.

IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THAT STATEMENT, LETS READ IT. i TOLD YOU WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS, NOT MY OPINION, YOU OF COURSE HAVE NO OPINION, SINCE YOU ARE UNABLE OR NOT ALLOWED TO REASON ON YOUR OWN

why are you people so ignorant on what the Bible really says, not what you are parroting?

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#422418 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>Percy and You as well have went to extremes to call people swine by post or referring to that scripture more than once even at each other.....lol
As far as my derogatory remark it suited the statement he made about a hole in his belly and water coming out if the bes was still dry I take his drawrers soaked up what ever he passed.
~~~

Preston's Spiritual experiences are between Him and God, as are other evangelicals that have been vilified here in this Forum.

Why not leave them there and busy yourself with the subject of this forum.

If he want's to share them,...then humor Him and stay focused on the subject.
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#422419 Feb 13, 2013
preston wrote:
sda, you will answer to Jesus for the blaspheming of the words that he spoke.
in fact, it just was given to me, it concerns the Holy Ghost that you were blapsheming also.
No I never would Blasphemy the Holy Ghost by no means.

Youe experince od being filled with the Holy Ghost should have been more on the following lines as I did also feeling the prescence of the Holy Spirit as a rush of spiritual wind and flapping of wings like a dove that came upon you with over whelming joy and uncontrolable tears.

WSe have the word of God inspired and given by the Holy Spirit.

Matthew 3:16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him.

Luke 3 V:22
And the Holy Spirit descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, You are my beloved Son; in you I am well pleased.

Psalm 2:7 I will proclaim the decree of the LORD: He said to me, "You are my Son; today I have become your Father.

Isaiah 42:1 "Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him and he will bring justice to the nations.

Matthew 3:13 Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John.

Matthew 3:16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him.

Matthew 3:17 And a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased."

Matthew 17:5 While he was still speaking, a bright cloud enveloped them, and a voice from the cloud said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased. Listen to him!"

Mark 1:9 At that time Jesus came from Nazareth in Galilee and was baptized by John in the Jordan.

Mark 1:11 And a voice came from heaven: "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased."

Mark 9:7 Then a cloud appeared and enveloped them, and a voice came from the cloud: "This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!"

Luke 2:14 "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests."

Luke 9:35 A voice came from the cloud, saying, "This is my Son, whom I have chosen; listen to him."

John 1:32 Then John gave this testimony: "I saw the Spirit come down from heaven as a dove and remain on him.

John 5:37 And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard his voice nor seen his form,

John 12:28 Father, glorify your name!" Then a voice came from heaven, "I have glorified it, and will glorify it again."

2 Peter 1:17 For he received honor and glory from God the Father when the voice came to him from the Majestic Glory, saying, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased."

Acts 2

King James Version (KJV)

2 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one

accord in one place.

2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty

wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.

3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it

sat upon each of them.

4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak

with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

You on the other hand claim a hole opened up and water come out of your belly. My Saviour on ther other hand took a spear in his side and water come out. I think you are the one making a mockery out of what is written.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#422420 Feb 13, 2013
Holey Overflowing??!!

..?
preston

Waverly, OH

#422421 Feb 13, 2013
WHY IS THIS THE TREND WITH A CAMPBELLITE?
[TRUTH]

atemcowboy

Location hidden
Please wait... Reply
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#16725 Mar 13, 2008
lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not corrected anything. You have only demonstrated that you are suffering from delusions of God talking to you.
would you say also the same thing to Paul. for our experiences are the same except i saw His face while Paul didnt, paul hear his voice, but I didnt. Paul knew after he heard his voice who it was. I knew when I looked on his face. dont be so angry because you didnt know about the bishopic, you probably read it sometime and just needed a teacher to remind you of what it said. that is no disgrace, nor should you considered it as such. I have been on this road for some time and even before that, my knowledge of the Bible was pretty goodBYW, Jesus said MY SHEEP know my voice and another they will not follow. first that is why I disagree with the rcc, second

and most important, son, if he dont talk to you, you are not one of his sheep.in the future, dont engage me in [dishonesty], set, listen and learn
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#422422 Feb 13, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
Preston's Spiritual experiences are between Him and God, as are other evangelicals that have been vilified here in this Forum.
How about everyone just use for an example then no one can go wrong. Right ?
preston

Waverly, OH

#422423 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>No I never would Blasphemy the Holy Ghost by no means.
i THINK AS GOD MOVED ON ME A FEW MINUTES AGO TO TELL YOU THAT YES, YOU DID GRIEVE AND BLASPHEME HIM.

WHEN A CULTIST LIKE YOU BEGINS TO MOCK THE HOLY GHOST AND HIS MOVEMENT ON A PERSON.

you are going to be judged on that blaspheming.and that is not surprising since you belong to a satanic group in the first place, so it stands to reason that you and the devil dont care what you say.
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#422424 Feb 13, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
P.S. Feel Free To Jump In Anytime !!!

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#422425 Feb 13, 2013
Robert Dye wrote:
<quoted text>
They decided to construct their own tower up to the heavens.
We all know how that story goes, don't we?
Rob
~~~

The Roman Constantians have attempted to build their own tower in Rome

claiming a universal language and religion as the original Tower of Babel .

God reacted to the Tower of Babel

He evidently was against a Universal religion and Language

Gen 11:4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

Gen 11:5 And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.

Gen 11:6 --> And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

Gen 11:7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

Gen 11:8 So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

Gen 11:9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

Evidently God was against a Universal religion and a universal religion
in Genesis ...

and

He still is ...when it comes to the tower of Babel in Rome

Location hidden

#422426 Feb 13, 2013
389 342 232
preston wrote:
<quoted text>look stupid, the info from the jewish people had nothing to do with any christian belief and teachings.
christians wouldnt know anything about Christ if it wasnt for the jewish people, and it looks like you never paid any attention inyour sunday school classes if you even went.probably cut those classes, and went to the local bar to get your info on life.
Your info regards the Jewish people had/has everything to do with Christian beliefs and teachings. Their religion teaches that Jesus was nothing but a false prophet!!!! That does not stop you from preferring their teaching of Christian teachings and beliefs...

Your words:
I will take Jewish knowledge over that of Strongs. you are welcome to believe which ever you prefer.as for me, the jewish people would know more about their religion and their land ,than you, me or strongs.

And you have the gall to insult my intelligence by claiming to be saved!!!!
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#422427 Feb 13, 2013
How can someone manage to post from Perth, Australia and Waverly, OH in the same day?

strange.

Location hidden

#422428 Feb 13, 2013
correction:

That does not stop you from preferring their teaching over Christian teachings and beliefs...
preston

Waverly, OH

#422429 Feb 13, 2013
here is where I begin to suspect that ole lincoln aint no christian.

atemcowboy

Location hidden
Please wait... Reply
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#16801 Mar 13, 2008
lincoln wrote:
<quoted text> You are contradicting Paul. You are too delusional to teach. Go read Galatians 1:8,9
LOL, you keep proving my point. No one can answer or dispute my words when I stand against the rcc on this forum. Why, because I present to them, the Bible.

how could even a carnal, milk christian(or are you born again, you dont act like it)suggest otherwise. nope, you are acting like an infant.

So too, have people heard about my conversion on this forum, and also my conversations. and like Paul said in v 14, my zeal, is one of righteousness, tho against the false teachings of the rcc. are u still angry ove being corrected last night. I feel I hurt your sensitive feelings
concerned in Eygpt

Aberdeen, UK

#422430 Feb 13, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it. You lost. You've failed to convince me or anyone that sola scripture is what Christ and His Apostles taught. All you shown is that you're able to manipulate the verses.
Don't get mad at me because you're embarrassed by trying to be an intellectual expert on Christianity. You came across as smug, and now you look stupid.
Oh oh Clay let me try the RC way of debate.

Ok never addresse the evidence presented to you no always try make the one who disagrees with you a vilian OH OH so let me try I bet I will be just like Barrack O.

Here I go

Face it. CLAY You lost. You've failed to convince me or anyone that sola scripture is not what Christ and His Apostles taught. All you have shown is that you're able to refute the plain meaning of the verses.
Don't get mad at me because you're embarrassed by trying call me names and be a expert RCC tradition. You came across as smug, and now you look stupid.

WOW so easy no need to think just call the other guy down.
Its easy, no research neeeded, no need to verify the facts its so easy.

I see why you choose the easy way out but as for me I can't because.

Truth is more important then protecting a man made non Christian sect.
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#422431 Feb 13, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
How can someone manage to post from Perth, Australia and Waverly, OH in the same day?
strange.
LOL

Maybe never know with a demoninon of Satan.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#422432 Feb 13, 2013
"I prefer him in the reverse post hole digger hat"..."I just hope the next Pope isn't Muslim the world has gotten so politically correct" - Dennis Miller

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min It aint necessari... 741,185
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 21 min Chris Clearwater 173,929
Why are most white people so arrogant? (Apr '10) 25 min blueeyedkat 764
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 32 min Attention 228,046
Hardee's Sandwich Piles Meat On More Meat (Apr '06) 45 min Go Blue Forever 39
Dom/Sub curious? (Jun '13) 49 min SweetGirl 21
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 51 min Now what 163
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 259,795
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr waaasssuuup 601,222

Top Stories People Search