Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 20,257)

Showing posts 405,121 - 405,140 of511,970
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

evil people

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

you don't have nothing from us
better be dead then give anything for satanic organization
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyy

you are all evilllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllll
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

satanic evil criminals

killerssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss

we know who first coming

they are not any god

its time expire for them

they dayinggggggggggggggggggg

they liked feed from us

dayinggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggg
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

ubiceeeeeeeeeeeeeee

killerssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssss
mind posessorssssssssssssssssssssss
killerssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssss

they dayinggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggg
dieddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddddddddddd

i am not careeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Woman is Israel not Mary just like Revelation 12
The woman is Mary, just like Revelation 12.
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

truth wrote:
ubiceeeeeeeeeeeeeee
killerssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssss
mind posessorssssssssssssssssssssss
killerssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssss
they dayinggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggg
dieddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddddddddddd
i am not careeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
After you push a letter down on the keyboard, you have to remember to lift your finger immediately or ssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeee eeee what haaaaaappppppppppppppppppppeee eeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnns......byyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyy
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Mary is the Immaculate Ark of the New Covenant.

Exodus 25:11-21 - the ark of the Old Covenant was made of the purest gold for God's Word. Mary is the ark of the New Covenant and is the purest vessel for the Word of God made flesh.

2 Sam. 6:7 - the Ark is so holy and pure that when Uzzah touched it, the Lord slew him. This shows us that the Ark is undefiled. Mary the Ark of the New Covenant is even more immaculate and undefiled, spared by God from original sin so that she could bear His eternal Word in her womb.

1 Chron. 13:9-10 - this is another account of Uzzah and the Ark. For God to dwell within Mary the Ark, Mary had to be conceived without sin. For Protestants to argue otherwise would be to say that God would let the finger of Satan touch His Son made flesh. This is incomprehensible.

1 Chron. 15 and 16 - these verses show the awesome reverence the Jews had for the Ark - veneration, vestments, songs, harps, lyres, cymbals, trumpets.

Luke 1:39 / 2 Sam. 6:2 - Luke's conspicuous comparison's between Mary and the Ark described by Samuel underscores the reality of Mary as the undefiled and immaculate Ark of the New Covenant. In these verses, Mary (the Ark) arose and went / David arose and went to the Ark. There is a clear parallel between the Ark of the Old and the Ark of the New Covenant.

Luke 1:41 / 2 Sam. 6:16 - John the Baptist / King David leap for joy before Mary / Ark. So should we leap for joy before Mary the immaculate Ark of the Word made flesh.

Luke 1:43 / 2 Sam. 6:9 - How can the Mother / Ark of the Lord come to me? It is a holy privilege. Our Mother wants to come to us and lead us to Jesus.

Luke 1:56 / 2 Sam. 6:11 and 1 Chron. 13:14 - Mary / the Ark remained in the house for about three months.

Rev 11:19 - at this point in history, the Ark of the Old Covenant was not seen for six centuries (see 2 Macc. 2:7), and now it is finally seen in heaven. The Jewish people would have been absolutely amazed at this. However, John immediately passes over this fact and describes the "woman" clothed with the sun in Rev. 12:1. John is emphasizing that Mary is the Ark of the New Covenant and who, like the Old ark, is now worthy of veneration and praise. Also remember that Rev. 11:19 and Rev. 12:1 are tied together because there was no chapter and verse at the time these texts were written.

Rev 12:1 - the "woman" that John is describing is Mary, the Ark of the New Covenant, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. Just as the moon reflects the light of the sun, so Mary, with the moon under her feet, reflects the glory of the Sun of Justice, Jesus Christ.

Rev. 12:17 - this verse tells us that Mary's offspring are those who keep God's commandments and bear testimony to Jesus. This demonstrates, as Catholics have always believed, that Mary is the Mother of all Christians.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

then you need explain who am i..

if i need i will destroy
3x heaven

do you liked that god like me

better no
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

trough man death come
in matrix is so long evil
Chuck

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
The woman is Mary, just like Revelation 12.
Ok.... then kindly interpret this passage for me if you say Revelation 12 is about Mary..thanks

Revelation 12:6 Then the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there one thousand two hundred and sixty days.

***You think maybe the place prepared and the protection is for Israel?
Chuck

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Anthony MN wrote:
Rev 12:1 - the "woman" that John is describing is Mary, the Ark of the New Covenant, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. Just as the moon reflects the light of the sun, so Mary, with the moon under her feet, reflects the glory of the Sun of Justice, Jesus Christ.
with the moon under her feet - is the covenant God has with Israel

and on her head a crown of twelve stars - are the 12 tribes of Israel

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
It's interesting that you bring up the exclusivity of a personal relationship with God that Protestants take such pride in. I've been noticing in recent readings here and there that while this can sound wonderful to some, it really is contrary to the very nature of God and the teachings of Christ. God is, after all, relationship....Father, Son, Holy Spirit. Christ taught love of God, other, then self....service not selfishness. Love cannot survive in isolation. The Body of Christ is in a word Communion.
You will first need to understand that "love of Self" and "understanding Self" are two completely different things.

Jesus taught "to know yourself", yet you play the card in a totally different unfounded meaning that an individuals, if recognizing the Self aspect of their life, is "worshipping Self".

This is a specific aspect of Jesus that you refuse to acknowledge, and instead take the words of men as superior.

Why don't you believe Jesus?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

to late
ruglo lazljivo

byyyyyyyy
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

so evil
25 years upon me and my familyyyyyyyyyy

oh
i already told you
not will be mercy

confe liked be judge

i think will be modern then judgment day

3x heaven
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

they don't liked god
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

you believe is just like that..
do you liked mirorr
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>If you weree not so b;lndeed dby your religion, you would know that this is true about Abraham compared to mary.
here is what God Said to Abraham and about him.
As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.
Genesis 17:4.
Now you show me where God ever said anything like that about Mary?
and this should clinch it to prove that what I said is the TRUTH.
And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.
genesis 22:18
His [seed] not hers since a woman doesnt have seed.lol
Genesis 3:15

King James 2000 Bible (2003)
And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel.

lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Her "seed" means her "egg". Quit forcing your bias against Mary into your scripture interpretation.
And Mary didn't obey God? Didn't she agree to give birth to the Saviour of the world?
Preston, why do you hate Mary so much?
it is the LIES that your church tells on her that I hate, just as all of the christians on here hate them.
again, that verse is a prophecy of jesus coming to save the sinner, nothing else.

so of course the REAL MARY obeyed God.

the queen of heaven is a farce and if you werent so blind and ignorant, you would recognize that fact.

again to help you out.

a woman doesnt have seed, they have an egg, and that "egg" was NEVER fertilized by God. he placed an embyro in her womb, already formed by Him to fulfill that Prophecy.

to project otherwise indicates that Jesus was half man/half God, and that isnt true.Mary contributed nothing but her womb, something that any young Jewish woman could have done.

the Kingship of Jesus comes thru Joseph, and when he and Mary took that baby to the temple and when Joseph said His name was Jesus(in english, of course), he became officially the father of that baby according to jewish Law at that time. and also, that is how it is still done in the USA. If a man signs that birth certificate as being the father even when he knows that he isnt, the Law grants him that paternity right. in fact, any child born during a valid marriage carrys the last name of the husband even if the child belongs to another man. I know this for a fact, my neighbor was stationed in germany, and his wife got pregnant with another man, and Bob had to pay child support for that girl until she became 18

again, the "seed' represented the "child" Jesus according to the prophecy,the "seed" is tantamount to an embryo WHICH IS WHAT YOU CATHOLICS LIKE TO INSIST, however a human life doesn't actually exist until that half[seed] meets the other half[egg] that is provided by the woman,and the embyro is then formed .

so if mary provided her egg(which she didnt) and God Provided His [seed] which He didnt, the end result would be half man/half God.

NOT AN EGG, WHICH IS WHAT A WOMAN DOESNT POSSESS, WHY IS THIS SO HARD FOR YOU TO FIGURE OUT. DIDNT YOU EVEN TAKE BIOLOGY IN HIGH SCHOOL?
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you honestly believe with your narrow mind that everyone in our world should think just like a catholic, be just like you?(lol)
Catholicism after 2,000 long years, makes up a tiny population in our world. 17%. Less than half practice their faith so now we are down to 8.5%. Not really a big player in the whole scheme of things now is it?
BUSTED!
Just like Michaelangelo said to Pope Julius, during the painting of the ceiling in the Sistene Chapel "Why do you bring fools, to judge my work"!------For over 2000 years, God has allowed "fools" to "ignorantly" (make fools out of themselves) in judging His One True Catholic Church!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
Genesis 3:15
King James 2000 Bible (2003)
And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel.
lol
you are as stupid as anthony or else you just want to disagree with me becuase you are satan.lol.

a woman has no [seed] therefore this meant simply a child, which would be the savior.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok.... then kindly interpret this passage for me if you say Revelation 12 is about Mary..thanks
Revelation 12:6 Then the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there one thousand two hundred and sixty days.
***You think maybe the place prepared and the protection is for Israel?
Dual prophecy mary Fled into Egypt with Christ who is head of the Church.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 405,121 - 405,140 of511,970
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

704 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 min Toby 89,531
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Aerobatty 216,781
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min RiversideRedneck 679,893
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 21 min Al Capone 3,315
Gay Snapchat Names 23 min Jamie_lad1234 1,326
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 52 min Ruby88 52,501
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Dr Shrink 596,492
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 2 hr Aiso82 234
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 hr Dang It 109,526