Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 20,199)

Showing posts 403,961 - 403,980 of511,924
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

elisabeth
why you kiss me that day

remember
mother wait son under CROSS its 4 stage
Mercy is there..
remember
Jesus tjesi uplakane zene
stage 8
cvrsti stite zena i djevojaka

cvrsta stino muzeva i mladica
stijena..pale stine
Palestine
Elisabeth..who have ear can hear
i hear like that
http://www.google.com.au/search...

your hair..

muke moje

kad cu zaspat boze moj
kad cu imat mira
hi hi hi
sto ste izabrali mene

sve gospe u mojoj gospi
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

molimte dobri isuse
da mogu podnositi
sve sto mi ti dades

lazne optuzbe
i sva lazna svjedocanstva

holy mothers=8 stage of Jesus Christ
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

long time ago is evil in matrix

i told you
koliko gospa

samo je jedna

a koliko vas ima tamo
jaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i gdje ste stali
pitate se kako sam jpos ziva

sta sve niste poslali na nas

cija je kruna cro

sad su pale stine na redu
krecina
formula od krecine ili klaka

tako
Israel how many poor house you have..is really they are poor?
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

marge wrote:
Hojo, do you really think Luther was the first to have Scripture and protest your church?
Yes!! Read and study the TRUTH of TRUE Church History and you will find Luther as the 1st "rebellious instigator" and the 1st "personal opinionated Protestant" followed by Zwingli, then Wycliff, Calvin, Huss, Cranmer, Knox, Wesley and on and on!...Then "go back" 1500 years and you will discover (as we have told you again and again) that Jesus Christ, initiated, authenticated, formed and instituted HIS One (and only)True Apostolic (Universal-Catholic) biblically established Church--(proven and verified) over and over again in Sacred Church History. Yes!! It is ALL there for "you Protestant Church History (poo-poo)----deniers"!!
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

israele bog ce te pokarat
palestine
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
You wrote
God does NOT call "divisive" Christian ministers to do "Satans (judgmental) dirty work"!!
YOU AS A ROMAN CATHOLIC HAVE JUDGE EVERY CHRISTIAN GROUP ON EARTH AS
Confrinting----please don't pass this "judgmental garbage" off on us Catholics. You and other bible only Protestants, FIRST came on this Catholic topix forum (looking for trouble, looking for a fight) by attacking, condemning and spread your personal opinionated anti-catholic (judgmental ministry) against us Catholics and against Jesus Christs One True Catholic Church calling us non-Christian. Protestant vindictivenes, hostility, vengeance and judgmental hate has been "going on" since the Reformation. Being a former Protestant--these heretical Protestant attacks are "nothing new"! As I have told you befoe:
God does not call "divisive" Christian ministers, to do "Satans" judgmental and condemning "dirty work" that you are so "famous for"!
socci

Lawson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

At the top of Luther's protest list was the Bible truth on the state of the dead!

What had set off Luther was a result of two events 1) the Bible manuscripts coming west after the fall of Constantinople in 1453. These were preserved Greek by the Greek Orthodox and were different than the corrupted Latin Vulgate, and 2) penances being sold for loved ones dead thought to be in Purgatory -- thus this was at the top of the list of the 95 thesis against the Roman Church.

Martin Luther correctly said the dead are in their graves until the Second Coming.

http://biblelight.net/luther-tyndale.htm

Enoch, Elijah and Moses are still in their graves!

www.cgom.org/Publications/Booklets/Enoch_Elij...

Since then the error about death/hell have crept back into the Protestant churches and comes from Rome. Mary is in her grave along with all else who have ever lived.

-

1 Tim 6:14 "...Lord Jesus, who only has immortality.."

1 Cor.15:50-57 Now this I say, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither does corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is your sting? O grave, where is your victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, which gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

i fill every pain
i been united on CROSS totaly and complitly..its so beautifull
pray
if your soul pure
give yourself to your god in CROSS
inri
i ''n'' r i
now
how its looks there
horrible
but beautiful to know
perfect CROSS with all pain
heavenly too

what a about CROWN
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
perfect beautiful holy pain
why is beautiful
because you did not know
if you not experience that

if you victim and suffering
pray represent your prayers
give yourself to him
and don't worry
he will took you on CROSS
give entirely yourself
don't worry for pain
don't worry what they say about you

Jesus meet his mother
stage 4
they is full is Mercy
Jesus meet woman's..8 stage
there is Mercy
-zastito svih majki i zena

-cvrsta stijeno muzeva i mladica

-tebi koja si ponizena i posramljena

-tebi koja obaras ohole i uznosite
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

i will pray for my friend Shimo
yeeeeee he is been gembler he know all drugers alcoholic girls too police ministers judges and so on..
ye shimooooooooooooo
you will be with me in paradise=preserve CROSS
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

sto ce mi tvoje pare
pare or para
read proply about meaning on my language
read and think
money=para
para program
sto ce mi tvoje pare
its mean
not materialistic

ones we live without that
not posess as materialistic
don't call me john
i am not john

i am as i am

moli bura puse
za umrle duse

sini sunce
pero tjera junce

huge place where soul rest
when sun come
its going be alive

nenavezanost na materijalistic..no money =no pare

ja jesam
ja sam vidila

nemoj molit boga za pare
sto ce mi tvoje pare
za koga triba molit
za pokvarene bogatase

neces mene tamo vidit sa njima
nedaj boze
sa bogatima holima i pokvarenima imat posla
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Clay

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>You are a perfect example of some one throwing the baby out with the bath water.
This is a prome example of why you and your Church are Anti-Christ. Was not John one of Christ's Apostle's the one who Christ Loved and you his scripture is not sacred ?
Itching Ears you have just like Gods Word speaks of.
In other words, you don't know how to answer that without acknowledging the authority of the Roman Catholic Church, who told you Revelation was scripture.
Your hero, Martin Luther said 'Revelation is no prophecy from God at all. Christ is neither taught or known in it'
Imaging the cults that would have never come to be if the KJV did not have the Book of Revelation..
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

your authority is zero
yessssssssssssssssssssssssss
zero
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

israele
bog cete pokarat

now
two heart one remind
one up pne down third cross over
multiplay
216 stars
bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmm

don't wage war with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

posession is not Creation

Ctreator

nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
i am as i am
byyyyyyy
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

possession is not Creator

deceiver is not Creator

all others evil practice is zeroooooooooooooooo

its will be finishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i don't need asked anyone for authority

Since: Nov 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember asking you why Muslims were burning down Catholic Churches.
And I never heard your quote of Pope Benedict before. Where did you get that?
newspaper,the story was all over the news around the world when he first made the speech,this convinces me he was only chosen to keep him silent about the child abuse,i'm not the smartest person in the world but i know better than to poke a sleeping dog with stick,muslims take their religion very seriously as everyone well knows,benny is not a very smart man,making a comment like that,obviously it was not forgotten.if they get angrier you can kiss your church good bye, they don't stop until the job is finished.

Since: Nov 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Tony17 wrote:
The RCC claims that the Pope is the Vicar of Christ i.e., Christs' representative here on earth is nothing but blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. The only representative that Christ left here on Earth was none other but the Holy Spirit not some mere mortal man like a so called Pope. The following verse shows us where Christ spoke of whom He was sending back when He returned to the Father.
http://www.biblestudytools.com/kjva/john/14-2...
Now if the Pope claims that he is Christ's representative on earth then he is a liar and the truth ain't in him.
hey tony17,nice to see you again,you are correct in stating the pope is nothing more than a mortal fallible man,he is a criminal,and if the C.C. is the true church do you think god/jesus would allow a criminal to lead his church?
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

7th Day Catholic Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>You are describig something the Bibe never say's.
"fruit of the vine"

Jesus NEVER referred to the "fruit of the vine" as "His blood."

Jesus said, "take and eat."

He LITERALLY gave them bread and juice.
Clay

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>newspaper,the story was all over the news around the world when he first made the speech,this convinces me he was only chosen to keep him silent about the child abuse,i'm not the smartest person in the world but i know better than to poke a sleeping dog with stick,muslims take their religion very seriously as everyone well knows,benny is not a very smart man,making a comment like that,obviously it was not forgotten.if they get angrier you can kiss your church good bye, they don't stop until the job is finished.
I never heard of the Pope saying anything like that. It might be one of those news stories that Michael finds all the time.
Also, Muslims can't bring down the Church either. They've tried before. If the gates of hell can't bring it down, then no group on Earth won't either.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
"fruit of the vine"
Jesus NEVER referred to the "fruit of the vine" as "His blood."
Jesus said, "take and eat."
He LITERALLY gave them bread and juice.
if the catholics would stop and take time to read their Bible, they would read that His body was never broken according to the scriptue of Prophecy.

For these things were done, that the scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of him shall not be broken.

therefore since it was not broken, it must be a figure of speech leading to something even greater.
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Judgmental Christianity of the faith of Catholics, against Jesus Christs One True Catholic Church, started over 500 years ago when the Protestant Reformation began. You and your other 42,000+ contradicting denominations have done "everything possible" to increase your attacks against the Catholic Church,(now in 2013) by 42,000 times since the Reformation...... You, Orville, 4GVN, Michael, justachristian, jethro8, LTM, PAD and any and ALL other bible only Protestants, atheists and agnostics have come on this forum for one purpose only. To spread your distorted Protestant propaganda and to continue your anti-catholic judgment and condemnation attacks,(that began in the 16th century) against our Catholic Faith and Jesus Christs One True Catholic Church. Division came from you (prodigal son) Protestants--"not from Catholics.
Same ole doubble talk!!

...God will punish you for your negative comments towards other christians, who rightfully walked away from your church 500 years ago, because MILLIONS of them believed there was rampant corruption within the catholic church vatican.

2013, not much has changed. Money laundering scandals in the vatican bank, worldwide sexual abuse scandals caused by the very people who teach you to not do what they did.

.....and not to forget who is paying for all these bad deeds? You and other catholics, not the bad seeds of the church.

As long as you are OK with paying out of your own pocket to defend these criminals, than I guess that just shows who you really are.

Mark my works.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 403,961 - 403,980 of511,924
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

513 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min No Shiite 216,714
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min karl44 679,818
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 27 min Betheny Angel 1,639
The Truth (May '13) 33 min Betheny Angel 8
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 34 min 21 Male UK 166
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min onemale 250,347
Stil Haus Kitchens Vance Miller 46 min iZza46 1
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr KiMare 89,507
teen snapchat nudes 2 hr allexleee 115