Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 667658 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

LTM

Longlac, Canada

#417718 Jan 23, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>yes i know,it has been pointed out to me allready,i prefer a nice bread,something that holds together more when wet over corn bread with my bean soup,beans are like eggs,you can do so many different things with them,their good for you, and you can have them 7 days a week and use seven different recipes.unfortunately i don't get to enjoy them as much because g/f is not a big fan of beans,except with hotdogs.and she puts ketchup in her beans "yuck".
Yuk, I like my beans in the oven with sausages and melt old cheese on top with a side order of sauerkraut, home made bread rolls.
truth

Koondoola, Australia

#417719 Jan 23, 2013
its your god..your cloth with that within..don't complain to others when time come
one day is only one day after one day where are you going did you know?
you did not know don't you..you forget who is old billions years..is that hard calculated?
Why all stars look small over us?
They have all name.
Who do that?

Which one you can't see?
truth

Koondoola, Australia

#417720 Jan 23, 2013
Which one you can't see?
Which God is unknown..did you know?
truth

Koondoola, Australia

#417721 Jan 23, 2013
Atlantis and Lemuria is been most wicket..but fall
why fall?

wicket can't have holy ticket..
its a aloud..its given now..why? that can go into complete destruction why?.. because remind and left something somewhere?
Whats left and where.. somewhere?
Did you know?
truth

Koondoola, Australia

#417722 Jan 23, 2013
mum i replay as i could to my mother..she run away save our horse in dark unusual night then usual but very scare..my father follow..he replay you stay home..o did i ..no no no..my father return after 15 minutes..your mother is finish..if she come back alive
its will be holy day uopn her soul..he see what stay between her and horse as dark as darkness about what?
its stay cross of road betwwen horse and her on the edge of field and dark forest in tiny street where you can't return..my father see and pool her many times but can't stop..she replay constantly prayers because she love that horse..yes she love that horse..in the name father and son and holy spirit she constantly rimind..but not worthy until she replay alive god+
almighty god+
Imortal god+
man in drknes split aparat and go over wall but with destruction wall by wall tree by tree..
my mother run toward horse in field..its her mistake..my father become scare and run home without her..15 minutes..i see his face..i remember every words..
noooooooooooooooooo
i replay
i run in direction where my horse have to be in property of my grandfather..
i been lead..lead me holy spirit soul of my soul tears of my tears..i go i see darkness become toward light..i see way where i go i step on that rock
then call with aloud voice as could
mummmmmmmmmmmm follow my voice
you will be save
i constantly call
she appier on others side as i know that she will its stay in circle where start i know that..don't be afraid mum when i see her..my mother say you save me
god is in your voice..word become strong as sharp sword..
crni plast lomio je granje i zidove
truth

Koondoola, Australia

#417723 Jan 23, 2013
lomio je je zidove granje i sve sto se naslo na putu
nista nije bilo postedeno u tom pravcu..
u tamnoj noci drhtila je jedna majka od smrtnog straha
samo zov jednog malog dijeteta u tamnoj noci
parao je kroz nebo ostri zvuk vjetra koji je nosio glas jedne male sitne duse
male ciste duse koja nije imala nikakva straha, dijete koje ljubilo svoju majku.

I am going where you can't go but
I will send you comforter and protector!
I believe in holy words.
I believe in holy power
which is stronger then any sword..
truth

Koondoola, Australia

#417724 Jan 23, 2013
Do you love your neighbor?
Did you know who they are?
Did you know what they practicing?
Did you know what your Master prepare?

Did you know on the end is always light?
aussiejohn

Madrid, Spain

#417725 Jan 23, 2013
hi Truth,
i hear WA has amazing beaches. might be time for a quiet dip to help you chill the hell out a bit. I can her you ranting from the northern hemisphere. or maybe just a sit down in the shade...

Since: Nov 08

usa

#417726 Jan 23, 2013
Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Jethro,all we were discussing was soup beans and corn bread and sopping it up.
no matter what the subject,no need for rudeness,or being nasty,it's childish,schoolyard bullying.religion is a serious subject with a lot of people,it's not hard to insult someone about their beliefs,if you should happen to insult a muslim on here who is very sensitive about his religion,hacking your pc and finding you is not that hard,so it's best to treat people with respect,look at all the killings that have taken place over the centuries,just because of a difference of opinion or the lack of respect.think about it,it is plausible
truth

Koondoola, Australia

#417727 Jan 23, 2013
i can't swim
i never swim
i know why?

we not say beech..
we say coastline ..
I will tell you secret
Entire cost line stay on one ring as signature!
Which signature?
Its secret!!!
Lucky finger!
then
You don't need swim..water represent what..multitude or wicket words.
Don't be afraid od ciste duse=pure soul ..you need be afraid od hrdjave duse=dark soul.
truth

Koondoola, Australia

#417728 Jan 23, 2013
my mother pray then usual others mothers on my language..
she say ''kako bilo tako pocelo ...''
others pray'' kako na nebu tako i na zemlji''
you not escape from other planets or other system..what so ever then lucy as well others not fall..please explain why you better..hi hi hi..are you coming to us?
its stay in circle life as well death many planets up to planets but you will come where you start its all about =''kako bilo tako pocelo''..

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#417729 Jan 23, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
YEP!
hey Gif give KM a hug from me, blessings to you!
```
Thank you for your thoughfulness...

Kay Marie has been in the hospital (in the heart center) for over a week now.

I have been driving 78 miles a day (up and back )to be with her.

Something fell on her foot and broke two toes on Christmas Eve...Infection set in immediately.

Being on blood thinner
(because of the two mechanical valves in her heart) and
poor circulation to her foot (which the doctor attempted to open up the arteries in her leg) it has created a difficult situation .

She has received several units of blood...because of internal bleeding.

She certainly needs the prayers of those that care and believe in God's healing power.
truth

Koondoola, Australia

#417730 Jan 23, 2013
Did my mother is been wrong?
Kako bilo tako pocelo=In beginning is been what?
Voice coming from where..breath..breath or spirit giving voice..
truth

Koondoola, Australia

#417731 Jan 23, 2013
please tell me which side right or left..
cow

United States

#417732 Jan 23, 2013
Moo

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#417733 Jan 23, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen Preston what you said is very true, I had a hard time trying to figure out why I didn't fit into this world, I never was suppose to. God had other plans for me.
When I was born again, it was like someone turned the world right side up.
~~~

Preston is right ...there is a kindred spirit between those that are brothers and sisters in Christ.

-->We refresh each others spirit in our agreement in GOD'S WORD.

The Apostle Paul wrote

1Co 16:17 I am glad of the coming of Stephanas and Fortunatus and Achaicus: for that which was lacking on your part they have supplied.

1Co 16:18 -->For they have refreshed my spirit and yours: <--therefore acknowledge ye them that are such.

MUST LEAVE FOR THE HOSPITAL.

HAVE A NICE DAY
truth

Koondoola, Australia

#417734 Jan 23, 2013
transmitted
someone can fill
truth

Koondoola, Australia

#417735 Jan 23, 2013
someone will pray..

Since: Nov 08

usa

#417736 Jan 23, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is easy to read. Some just reject what is written, such as yourself. Nothing written about any Roman Pope.
this where the early church fathers errored,they did not figure on people challenging their made up traditions and expected the roman empire to allways be there to protect them,with the use of torture,killings,and telling people they would go to hell if they did not follow the church,they figured that would be enough to keep people in line,and not bother to read the bible on their own but just folow the words spoken by the churches priests at sunday mass. we should be greatful for luther exposing what was going on behind the closed doors of the church,the buying and selling of favors,that's probably how they managed to get dipolmatic immunity for the pope,some promise must of been made or some trade off took place,how can you put trust in a church that is very well known for lying.
Anthony MN

Saint Paul, MN

#417737 Jan 23, 2013
preston wrote:
<quoted text>sorry, butclay I am not in the least cluelessnor ignorant.
I know more about the embryo that God placed into the womb of Mary, than you cathplics can fathom.
and if you catholics would get off of your high horse by thinking that you got the truth when in reality, you people are the ignorant ones.
36 hours after I was saved, I was thirsty and God gave me to drink, His Spirit and by that Experience, I will never thirst again.
now to you that doesnt mean anything, but to a Born Again Christian, It DOES.
It means that I dont have to go looking for another type of Religion, I dont have to be wanting to know the truth, I already know Him, unlike you.I wouldnt switch to what you got for nothing in the world. when You possses the Real Truth, you will not be "thirsting" for something that would never satisfy a Christian. for you to think that we "ministers"are in this for a career is rediculous. Many of us do this for little or no salary, you cant say that about your catholic clergy whose avg startiong salary is around 20,000 with other perks.(saw that on the net a couple of days ago), such as housing free, auto ins and sopmetimes autos and mileage too.
I doubt if I have been given 200.00 in over 28 years, because I love the Lord and am grateful to Serve Him, and that is Payment enough, but you wouldnt understand that.
"I know more about the embryo that God placed into the womb of Mary, than you cathplics can fathom."

"Behold you shall conceive in your womb and shall bring forth a son: and you shall call his name Jesus."

You are wrong and it's a shame to see you stoop to this level just to diminish the role of The Blessed Virgin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get More Than 140 Paid-Up Courses For Free 3 min Stars273 2
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Lonestar 92,466
Here they are Linda Kay 7 min Shakez5756 2
i can't stop thinking about my step-cousin (Feb '13) 12 min Treat959 15
BASAKSEHIR BOSCH Servisi (2I2) 2O2 62 33 OYAKKE... 16 min Mintz3376 2
mom sex wale gudgao only real 20 min Lollypop1781 3
Why does everyone claim that they are native am... (May '09) 24 min Tango8776 26
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 59 min trifecta1 979,343
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Lickz8951 183,615
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr truth 285,993
More from around the web