Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 542,732
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

#417300 Jan 21, 2013
preston wrote:
marge, Duck would first have to get saved before he could Preach the gospel.
his satanic cult was formed first by Miller, then ellen white took her satanic views and now he belongs to the kingdom of YAH.
for several years, i have told you people over and over again that he was a satanic cultist.
Now you know!

More Bible truth in SDA than any other church denomination. You could learn a lot from them. Just view White as another bible commenter not a prophet.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#417301 Jan 21, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
your nuts the rest is 24/7 for those in Christ Jesus and no other believer is to judge you or anyone about any sabbath days.
It has always been 24/7 when it comes to God however if you are keeping the Sabbath 24/7 YOU are LAZY !!!
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

#417302 Jan 21, 2013
Clay wrote:
You protestants opened up the door to sola scripture. Now its an abyss that never ends because there is no one to determine what's valid and what's not. He's privately interpreting how he sees it and you can't say Jack squat about it cuz you're doing the same thing!
You see Why Christ established a Magistrium with a head leader .. a Pope?

The Bible is easy to read. Some just reject what is written, such as yourself. Nothing written about any Roman Pope.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#417303 Jan 21, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
wow the hugest big dummy ever...
And you have taken such a survey...you have found a way to prove replies to surveys are true...honest...and correct???
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#417304 Jan 21, 2013
preston wrote:
<quoted text>if it walks like a duck, it quacks like a duck, then it got to be a duck.
unless it is a vulture like you.lol.
no wonder you have tried to turn everyone against me, you knew that someday the truth would come out and expose you and your satanic cult, a fact that I have known it since you came on.lol
P.S. Would be more than Glad if Marge takes your Side and STAY"S THERE..........lol..........sh e changes her beliefs like she does her drawers.
marge

Ames, IA

#417305 Jan 21, 2013
Psalms 14:2-3
The LORD looks down from heaven on the entire human race; he looks to see if anyone is truly wise, if anyone seeks God.

But no, all have turned away; all have become corrupt. No one does good, not a single one!
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#417306 Jan 21, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
More Bible truth in SDA than any other church denomination. You could learn a lot from them. Just view White as another bible commenter not a prophet.
Exactly what I have been telling them all along.

Location hidden

#417307 Jan 21, 2013
289 240 184
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
God had to become the man Jesus for us, why can't you see this?
Because, as I have shown, Scripture, as in my last post, that clearly teaches, God and Christ are not one and the same...

For Scripture to teach the opposite, as you are inferring, would make the Bible fallible...which it is not...
marge

Ames, IA

#417308 Jan 21, 2013
All People Are Sinners

Well then, should we conclude that we Jews are better than others?

No, not at all, for we have already shown that all people, whether Jews or Gentiles, are under the power of sin.

As the Scriptures say,

“No one is righteous—

not even one.

No one is truly wise;

no one is seeking God.

All have turned away;

all have become useless.

No one does good,

not a single one.”

“They have no fear of God at all.”

Location hidden

#417309 Jan 21, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Its tough Marge. You protestants opened up the door to sola scripture. Now its an abyss that never ends because there is no one to determine what's valid and what's not. He's privately interpreting how he sees it and you can't say Jack squat about it cuz you're doing the same thing!
You see Why Christ established a Magistrium with a head leader .. a Pope?
Popes come up through the ranks of pedophiles...which makes them suspects of the crime. And Catholics follow their teachings like blind mice. Way to go!!!!

Location hidden

#417310 Jan 21, 2013
marge wrote:
All People Are Sinners
Well then, should we conclude that we Jews are better than others?
No, not at all, for we have already shown that all people, whether Jews or Gentiles, are under the power of sin.
As the Scriptures say,
“No one is righteous—
not even one.
No one is truly wise;
no one is seeking God.
All have turned away;
all have become useless.
No one does good,
not a single one.”
“They have no fear of God at all.”
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

If none are righteous, why does the Bible teach the fervent prayers of a righteous man availeth much??????

For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil

If none are righteous, how can the eyes of the Lord be over the righteous???!!!! How can He open His ears unto their prayers???!!!!
marge

Ames, IA

#417311 Jan 21, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
289 240 184
<quoted text>
Because, as I have shown, Scripture, as in my last post, that clearly teaches, God and Christ are not one and the same...
For Scripture to teach the opposite, as you are inferring, would make the Bible fallible...which it is not...
yes it is. Blessings
30There is only one God, and he makes people right with himself only by faith, whether they are Jews or Gentiles.
marge

Ames, IA

#417312 Jan 21, 2013
yes it is from no discernment from above

Location hidden

#417313 Jan 21, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
yes it is. Blessings
30There is only one God, and he makes people right with himself only by faith, whether they are Jews or Gentiles.
And that one God is not Christ the Son of God.. He, God, is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit....Christ is the second person in the Holy Trinity....He was incarnated...not God...
truth

Australia

#417314 Jan 22, 2013
They say no God. psalm 14 N
colossians 2;14-15
But he look them in procession holy one as his people
ps 68;24

then
they see no friends no good for them anyone
where is that God for them..
yes where is that good leaders over my people

manipulators evil who try ruin them for 1260 years of killing and exzodus of my people..

3x heaven
nobody been for them even today

manypulators as well very bad wishers in nice suits as well deadly corupt evil law..
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

they will pray

but will be late
did they good toward my people
noooo
not even today
they are some liars upon liars
deadly evil corupt law
truth

Australia

#417315 Jan 22, 2013
but i say to you
not be will be spear nobody
ones implemented finish
then
you will know how many rich god exist
is they god or corupt possessors..
no they are not god not at all
possessors is not god
truth

Australia

#417317 Jan 22, 2013
did Jesus been on Cross..for nonbelievers never they will say as they act as always been evil in mind..

they never liked God
they liked be bigger then God
Dan

Omaha, NE

#417320 Jan 22, 2013
Free MInd wrote:
Prove that Fatima is not an RCC "infallible" (not "official") teaching.
Please provide a list of the RCC's amazing "unchangeable infallible teachings" to show us that Fatima is not on there.
"Prove my outlandish statement false", right?

Here.

The Catechism.

Any more questions?

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/_INDEX....
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#417321 Jan 22, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>It has always been 24/7 when it comes to God however if you are keeping the Sabbath 24/7 YOU are LAZY !!!
Rest in Christ...

"My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I shall never be shaken."

Not in the day of the week....
Dan

Omaha, NE

#417322 Jan 22, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>I understand your point,but the truth is,whole populations that are Roman Catholic in this world venerate openly the blessed Mother,having a statue of her in front of them,kneeling before it,singing litanies and canticles of praise to her near divine office,glorifying her. Statues of Mary are often placed on pedestals and carried around,many faithful trying to touch the pedestal to gain some virtue if possible.
Catholics here in the US especially try to claim that their prayers and devotion to Mary is within that safe realm of non[-Divine worship,and I understand many American and propbably Canadian Catholics do not actually worship Mary.But I watch EWTN often and really Dan,much of what is said about Mary,and the practices of devotion to her are exactly the very reason why Prots and evangelicals reject Catholicism.The reasoning given by Catholic teachers on the devotion to Mary often exceeds the boundaries of what some Catholics try to say do not exist in the whole of Catholicism.
Mary is not in any way the Spouse of the Holy Spirit,for instance.Even trying to reason such a thought is preposterous.
Catholics cannot separate in their mindset the Man Christ Jesus,from the Eternal God He was and is and IS to come. Jesus was the Son of Man,and technically still is due to His resurrected Body.But it is in that realm of His being the Son of Man that He also is the Son of Mary.YET,Catholics and Orthodox insist that Mary is the Mother of God,and that if we do not call her such,than we do not believe in the Incarnation.Mary was the Mother of Jesus the Son of Man,Mother of the Man Jesus,giving Him flesh and blood from her mortal body.
To say that Mary is the Mother of God is to separate Jesus from the Father and the Holy Spirit,that He is a separate or a God alone from the Father and the Holy Spirit.JESUS is with the Father and the Holy Spirit G O D.The Three are not separate Gods.GOD is ONE,indivisible.The Godhead is the OFFICE of Their being,the Administration of the Father,Son and Holy Spirit=ONE GOD forever and ever.
So if you say that Mary is the Mother of God,you are saying technically that she is the Mother of the Father-Son,and the Holy Spirit.Which of course for a mortal human being that is impossible,and should not be even mentioned.
She bore the Man Christ Jesus who WAS from the beginning G o d.She did not bear God,because He was God before she even existed.But she bore the total humanity of the Person Jesus,anointed to be the Messiah,and who IS God from the Father and the Holy Spirit of Promise to all humanity.
But as Son of Man Jesus lived in the realm of being lesser than the Angels for 30+ years,He died in human agony,but was RAISED by the Father from the dead.His separate role of being the Son of Man changed to the Eternal Son from what was His roots to begin with,He sits at the right hand of His Father in GLORY!
You still persist in furthering a false claim. You sisn't understand my point at all. Too busy "critically interpreting" EWTN, I guess.
Amazing. Simply amazing.
No Catholic denies that the Virgin Mary is venerated.
Please prove that the RCC teaches that Mary is to be accorded divine worship.
We'll wait.
Here's the source information-
http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/_INDEX....
Find and cite where it is taught that she is to be accorded divine worship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 1 min Ermelisa 1,853
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Dr_Zorderz 259,578
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min mike 601,118
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 20 min Lyndi 173,702
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min Stilgar Fifrawi 739,551
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 53 min Patrick n Angela 227,595
The Anti-Christ 57 min Bev Jamison 8

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••