Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 646822 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Clay

Melrose Park, IL

#415713 Jan 14, 2013
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
preston
John was writing apocalyptically.... In other words he was not predicting the future, but was "uncovering the present" Showing the Age in which they lived in....i.e. Nero is 666, Roman Empire is the beast, Peter and Paul the witnesses that died for New Jerusalem.....All of it is highly symbolic.
We have been so conditioned by these idiots in the last 30 years(Actually since about the 1850s) that the Book of Revelation is some end of the world scenario, that it is difficult to see that "uncovering the present"..., apocalypse has changed its definition. Its the Age of Relativism in which we live. It has so polluted definitions that meaning has been lost. And the Hal Lindseys and his ilk lead the lost into the ditch....
I am not in the predicting business, and I see you are not either.
Amen. wasn't the Rapture idea concocted around that time?
I know the whole left behind thing didn't become popular until mid 20th century.
More 'different Gospels' Paul warned us about.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#415715 Jan 14, 2013
LTM wrote:
The Worship of Baal is Sun Worship
an artifact unearthed in the holy of holies of the pagan temple in the Canaanite city of Hatzor / Hazor, in northern Israel. It is described as follows:
"Of special interest is a square basalt altar for burning incense. On one of its sides, a circle with a cross in the center – the divine symbol of the Canaanite storm god – is carved in low relief."
"... a basalt offering table, pillar-shaped, with a carved symbol of the storm god Baal on its side. That symbol was a circle with a cross in the center"
Sources:
Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Hatzor: "The Head of all those Kingdoms"
University of Illinois, Religious Studies, Hazor (archived page)
2 Ki 23:3 And the king [Josiah] stood by a pillar, and made a covenant before the LORD, to walk after the LORD, and to keep his commandments and his testimonies and his statutes with all their heart and all their soul, to perform the words of this covenant that were written in this book. And all the people stood to the covenant.
2 Ki 23:4 And the king commanded Hilkiah the high priest, and the priests of the second order, and the keepers of the door, to bring forth out of the temple of the LORD all the vessels that were made for Baal, and for the grove, and for all the host of heaven: and he burned them without Jerusalem in the fields of Kidron, and carried the ashes of them unto Bethel.
2 Ki 23:5 And he put down the idolatrous priests, whom the kings of Judah had ordained to burn incense in the high places in the cities of Judah, and in the places round about Jerusalem; them also that burned incense unto Baal, to the sun, and to the moon, and to the planets, and to all the host of heaven.
2 Ki 23:6 And he brought out the grove from the house of the LORD, without Jerusalem, unto the brook Kidron, and burned it at the brook Kidron, and stamped it small to powder, and cast the powder thereof upon the graves of the children of the people.
----------
And Abraham's original god may have been Marduk - as he was from Sumer.

Your point is?

Are you trying to justify your believe told and taught to you by men?

*sighs*

Since: Jan 13

Bakersfield, CA

#415714 Jan 14, 2013
They worship another Jesus. They're Roman pagans except they added Christian theology into the mix.

Albuquerque, NM

#415716 Jan 14, 2013
believe = beliefs

Apologies.
Clay

Melrose Park, IL

#415717 Jan 14, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>lol, if you already have Him, why do you feel that you receive HIm every week.
do you lose Him as soon as you walk out of the church?
what happens if you make Him mad and He doesnt come back next Sunday(or whenever).
what happens if you start to choke on Him and you spit Him out on the floor?
Now see, we who are Born Again, dont have those worries.
He is living inside of us, because we Believe.
which is really what it is all about, in obediance of His Word, not a piece of grain.
Most definitely, faith is key. If you took the Eucharist without faith, then you're guilty of profaining the body and blood. 1cor 11:27
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#415718 Jan 14, 2013
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Churck good friend
I presume the Revelation bible study is geared for a future(near future) apocoplypse.
However, in the past, the two witnesses were known as the Apostles Peter and Paul.(When they died, it was thought Christianity might die....)(You probably heard of Nero as 666, and Rome as the beast.)
Unfortunately, when we try and put names to the two witnesses in the future it may be another 10,000 or 100,000 years, and our understanding of scripture is still in its infancy.
Robert F Good friend.

We know that the Old and New Testaments are A Witness also the two lamp stands and two Olive trees. However the two witness's mentioned in Revelations 11

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

¶ These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. Zech. 4.3

And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: 1 Kgs. 17.1 and have power over waters to turn them to blood, Ex. 7.17-19 and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit Dan. 7.3 · Rev. 13.5-7 ; 17.8 shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, Dan. 7.21 and kill them.

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom Is. 1.9, 10 and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and a half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

And after three days and a half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; Ezek. 37.10 and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; 2 Kgs. 2.11 and their enemies beheld them.

And the same hour was there a great earthquake, Rev. 6.12 ; 16.18 and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

¶ The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

You will notice in the previous chapter the angel told John

Revelations 10

and sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

but in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

¶ And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.

And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.

And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. Ezek. 2.8--3.3

And he said unto me,[........Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings..........

CONTINUED

Albuquerque, NM

#415719 Jan 14, 2013
LTM wrote:
The size and shape of manna
Exodus 16:14 tells us manna was small, small like the frost on the ground. We are also told in Exodus and Numbers that manna was like Coriander seed. Coriander is common today, and is used in brewing beer. It is round like a ball, and quite small. Eight to ten Coriander seeds might fit in the space of a pea. A picture of one ounce (hundreds) of Coriander Seeds. So Coriander is a miniscule round seed.
In Psalm 78 manna is further described as the grain or corn of heaven. In Strong's the word in Psalm 78 is:
H1715. dagan, daw-gawn'; from H1711; prop. increase, i.e. grain:--corn ([floor]), wheat.
Manna, therefore, was small and round like a ball, similar to a small seed grain.
The color of manna
The meaning of bdellium is somewhat uncertain, however, similar words in other languages favor identification with a resinous gum. In droplet form, the gum may have the appearance of a pearl, white. Exodus 16:31 confirms that manna was white in color by plainly stating it.
The taste of manna
Exo 16:31 ... the taste of it was like wafers made with honey.
Num 11:8 ... the taste of it was as the taste of fresh oil.
As described in the Bible, manna resembled Coriander in size and shape: it was like a grain, like a small white round ball-like seed which was collected, ground up, and baked to make cakes, like wheat is ground to make bread. So, no, the Catholic wafer host does not imitate manna in either size or shape.
----------
Here is a Catholic Web page advocating that churches begin a program of perpetual 24 hour adoration (worship), of the wafer host:
Apostolate for Perpetual Adoration.
You might call this the perpetual worshipping of "God in (of ?) the Sunburst Monstrance".
Here are additional pictures of monstrances online-
Please show me - in EGYPTIAN ARCHEOLOGICAL FINDS - the existence of the exodus led by Moses.

Please show me - in EGYPTIAN ARCHEOLOGICAL FINDS - the existence of Moses as a son of a pharaoh.

Please post your link to the above copyrighted material, that clearly shows you believe this to be truth.

Location hidden

#415720 Jan 14, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did Jesus hold it up and say "this is my body"?
Why did the Apostle Paul say, "whoever eats the bread and drinks the cup in an unworthy manner will be guilty of profaining the body and blood of our lord"
Preston, how is it possible to profain the body and blood of our lord if its just a piece of grain?
I think the born agains - although they love Christ and mean well - are preaching a different kind of Gospel and Paul warned us about you guys.(2cor 11:4)
it is symbolic, clay, not reality.

if a person is living in sin, and yet takes this ritual, which is religious in nature, Partakes, then they are lying to the Holy Ghost and will receive the same judgement as annias and his wife.

I think that Paul is telling you exactly what I am telling you too.

as I just told dan using his chapter, it is BELIEF in Jesus himself, that saves a person.

that piece of grain and that grape has no Saving power.

Gof God so loved the world tha He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever BELEIVETH in Him, should not perish but have everlasting life.

that verse contains all the info that any person needs to be Saved,

and it contains no reference to a piece of grain nor a grape,

only a belief in Jesus Christ. and an acceptance.

no matter what you say, I am going to come back to one and only major theme of the Bible. beleif!
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#415721 Jan 14, 2013
CONTINUED:

REV: 11

And he said unto me,[........Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings..........

HERE HE IS LETTING JOHN KNOW HE WILL BE ONE OF THE TWO PROPHETS. THE OTHER YOU WILL FIND IS EZEKIEL.

Ezekiel

The Call of Ezekiel

And he said unto me, Son of man, stand upon thy feet, and I will speak unto thee.

And the spirit entered into me when he spake unto me, and set me upon my feet, that I heard him that spake unto me.

And he said unto me, Son of man, I send thee to the children of Israel, to a rebellious nation that hath rebelled against me: they and their fathers have transgressed against me, even unto this very day.

For they are impudent children and stiffhearted. I do send thee unto them; and thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD.

And they, whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear,(for they are a rebellious house,) yet shall know that there hath been a prophet among them.

And thou, son of man, be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns be with thee, and thou dost dwell among scorpions: be not afraid of their words, nor be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.

And thou shalt speak my words unto them, whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear: for they are most rebellious.

¶ But thou, son of man, hear what I say unto thee; Be not thou rebellious like that rebellious house: open thy mouth, and eat that I give thee.

And when I looked, behold, a hand was sent unto me; and, lo, a roll of a book was therein;

and he spread it before me; and it was written within and without: Rev. 5.1 and there was written therein lamentations, and mourning, and woe.

SO NOW YU FOLFS KNOW THE TWO WITNSS WILL BE JOHN AND EZEKIEL !!!

Albuquerque, NM

#415722 Jan 14, 2013
LTM wrote:
Here are additional pictures of monstrances online-
Museum of Monte Cassino, Italy.
The Eucharistic Miracle of Lanciano.
The last item is quite extraordinary. In the 8th century, it is alleged that the host and wine turned into actual living flesh and blood during a Mass, which it is said, remain well preserved in a monstrance in Italy to this day.
On the right is a photo of a stele from Ur of the Chaldees, with the symbol of the Babylonian sun god Shamash within the crescent of the moon goddess Nanna.
Stele of Ur-Nammu, detail
At right is a close-up of a monstrance, and inside the glass enclosure is a crescent, upon which the round wafer god host is placed, a virtual duplication of the symbology of the Canaanite and Chaldean stele shown above. Many monstrances use this crescent, which is officially called a "lunette" or "luna" (moon), to hold the round wafer host. The sun disk in the crescent moon is a quite common symbol for pagan religions, to include Babylon, Syria, and India.
From the video "666 and the Mark" by James Arrabito,
Copyright © LLT Productions - Used by Permission
Worshipping the Eucharist as God
Images from the video "666 and the Mark" by James Arrabito,
Copyright © LLT Productions - Used by Permission
Above on the left you see the pagan sunburst wafer god, inscribed with IHS and the cross, is portrayed above the cup of wine. This is the door to a place where the wine and wafers are stored. Above on the right, you see a similar carving depicting angels kneeling in idolatrous adoration or worship of the wafer god and wine.
In case you think the word "worship" is an exaggeration on my part, please note this paragraph from the new Vatican Catechism of the Catholic Church:(Italics present in the original text)
1378 Worship of the Eucharist. In the liturgy of the Mass we express our faith in the real presence of Christ under the species of bread and wine by, among other ways, genuflecting or bowing deeply as a sign of adoration of the Lord. "The Catholic church has always offered and still offers to the sacrament of the Eucharist the cult of adoration, not only during Mass, but also outside of it, reserving the consecrated host with the utmost care, exposing them to the solemn veneration of the faithful, and carrying them in procession."
Source: Catechism of the Catholic Church, published by Ligouri Publications, English translation © 1994 by the United States Catholic Conference, Inc.--Libreria Editrice Vaticana, bearing the Imprimi Potest of Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger, page 347.
----------
Rituals of people, cultures and religions are so different than others, yet still represent the similarities.

Example:

LTM posts about the monstrances, yet more than likely, she too does monstrances. Whichever days she decides to worship on, and more than likely on that day, she will pretty herself up and all dollied out, to go and worship in fellowship.

Rituals of vanity are probably just as bad as monstrances, but will LTM ever go to church in dirty clothes, or in yesterday's attire?

Who am I to speculate what a ritual is, especially when I conduct none, huh?

"To know yourself is to know the kingdom of God" - Jesus
Free MInd

Melbourne, FL

#415723 Jan 14, 2013
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
Your quote...
"Catholicism created the trinity from the pagan philosophy."
Catholics did NOT create the Trinity from pagan believes....lol
you are such a nut. Its created by God!!!
The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
That's the Trinity, duh!
“ This doctrine of the Trinity was formulated over time, which fulfills the words of Jesus in John 16:12-13:
"I have yet many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come."
Jesus said…..
‘The Father and I are ONE”
“Holy Trinity was manifested all at once on earth, in Matthew 3:13-17:
Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to John, to be baptized by him. John would have prevented him, saying, "I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?" But Jesus answered him, "Let it be so now; for thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness." Then he consented. And when Jesus was baptized, he went up immediately from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and alighting on him; and lo, a voice from heaven, saying, "This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased."
In the above verses, the person of Jesus Christ was present, the person of the Holy Spirit was present as a dove, and the person of the Father was present as a voice from Heaven.
Some false religions, like the Jehovah's Witnesses, teach a heresy that the Holy Spirit isn't a person, but is rather some kind of invisible force like electricity or something. John 14:17 says:
even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him; you know him, for he dwells with you, and will be in you.
Notice how Jesus Himself refers to the Holy Spirit with personal pronouns. He doesn't refer to the Holy Spirit as "it". Other false religions, like the Unitarians, deny the existence of the Trinity in their very name, the UNI - tarians. No bible believing Christian should listen to anything these people have to say. Denying the fact that there are three persons in one God is very unbiblical. Another heretical religion, the Mormons, teach that God is not one God, but three separate gods.”
zzzzzzz on that class too???
Notice how you quoted ‘ converts from paganism’, praying that you are touched by ‘The Spirit' of God and may God convert you too.
Funny how God never makes it easy by being clear and specific.

It took a few hundred years to come up with the trinity concept.

I wish God wasn't so ambiguous, because then people might be able to agree -- on simple things. Like you don't sell indulgences and stuff like that.
Disciple

San Diego, CA

#415724 Jan 14, 2013
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
The RCC is also the largest Christian Charity organization in the world. You forgot to mention that.
“CATHOLIC CHARITIES
Catholic Charities exists to provide essential social services that increase the stability, health, and safety of low-income families and those in crisis throughout San Bernardino and Riverside Counties. We are a non-profit, community-based organization that serves all people regardless of religious affiliation. Our staff is well-trained, mission-driven, and local to the communities that we serve. We are one of the largest providers of social services in the Inland Counties.” http://www.ccsbriv.org/
“The mission of Catholic Charities agencies is to provide service to people in need, to advocate for justice in social structures, and to call the entire church and other people of good will to do the same.”
http://www.catholiccharitiesusa.org/
More here!!!!
https://www.google.com/search...
To name a few…
Give it up michael, you worry too much!
Bet your losing hair over this and/or getting more gray. lol
Wrong!
The biggest charity is the US federal government with 50M followers on food stamps alone. Not counting free medical and education for illegals and too many other entitlements to list.

Location hidden

#415725 Jan 14, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen. wasn't the Rapture idea concocted around that time?
I know the whole left behind thing didn't become popular until mid 20th century.
More 'different Gospels' Paul warned us about.
sorry, clay but as I showed early,

Daniel wrote that in the last days, men would become much smarter than the ignorance displayed, as in the case of iggie who was so insane that he actually wanted to die, and while waiting, he wrote letters that were not considered to be very truthful, and he is one of your main apologists.

just because your catholic church forced people into not being allowed to read the bible, years ago, so of course, many things that the bible taught and said would not have been known.

this verse wasnt just added a few decade ago.lol

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

it has been in the Bible since at least 1611.lol

Albuquerque, NM

#415726 Jan 14, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint you New Age!!! But I saw--and lived in--- the (Protestant) bible only "lie" for over 35 years, before coming to the TRUTH and the FULLNESS of the Faith and the TRUTH in Jesus Christs Historically and Biblically PROVEN One True Catholic Church...... Bible only Protestantism (and all 42,000 conflicting beliefs), are a blatant (prodigal son) rebellious and defiant, "rejection" of the TRUTH of the TRUE INTERPRETATION of the Bible and a "distorting" of TRUE Church History. Plain and simple, it is "half-truth, half-heresy" Christianity, based "primarily" on attacking, judging and condemning the TRUTH of the Catholic Church and the faith and salvation of "any and all" Christians that disagree with them, especially Catholics.....Bible Only followers on this forum have (proven over and over and over again) that it CANNOT STAND ON ITS OWN BELIEFS---"without" attacking the TRUE FAITH, the TRUE CHURCH and especially Jesus Christ Himself---who initiated and established His (one and only) One True Apostolic Catholic Church, the bride of Christ!!!
Yeah...yeah....we already know all of this.

How 'bout some tale of you being on the high seas fight a sea serpent - that would be much more interesting?

:o)
Pad

Fishers, IN

#415727 Jan 14, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did Jesus hold it up and say "this is my body"?
Why did the Apostle Paul say, "whoever eats the bread and drinks the cup in an unworthy manner will be guilty of profaining the body and blood of our lord"
Preston, how is it possible to profain the body and blood of our lord if its just a piece of grain?
I think the born agains - although they love Christ and mean well - are preaching a different kind of Gospel and Paul warned us about you guys.(2cor 11:4)
How can you come to that conclusion about brothers and sisters in Christ,who rely on the Spiritual truths of the same and Living God,who gave us His Son?The fact that Jesus used bread and wine to associate those elements with his body and blood,and most of all HIS D E A T H, should be the bond of fellowship between all believers.

You do not know of what you speak,it is very hard for any human being to base their belief of the Christ on one cannabalistic type doctrine which challenges the very fiber of our human reasoning.We can equate the divine elements of the bread and wine with His body and blood,as Spiritual and nourishment for our souls in Christ,but dealing with the eating of human flesh and blood is very challenging and should be ambiguous,rather than of one opinion.

The Apostles had more than ample opportunity to explain the Last Supper of our Lord,do we see a descriptive account of such by P E T E R? No we do not.Paul alludes to it. How about John the Apostle,he gives the account and what Jesus said,but he never expounds on it in his three epistles later,or in the Book of Revelation.

I am not saying that transubstantiation is not true here,but that it is not which should divide the Body of Christ,or cause you to make the statement you make here either. And I also agree with you when other non-Catholic Christians who are disrespectful toward what you believe,should be admonished as well.

Albuquerque, NM

#415728 Jan 14, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
The fundamentalists here share the same hatred of the Catholic Church, so "if you lie down with dogs you get up with fleas.".....
Not all dogs have fleas - especially those that are cared for by their owners.

Albuquerque, NM

#415729 Jan 14, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>

I don't care how many years you have been a priest because many don't understand the bible as well as my son did at the age of 7.
Pride and arrogance.

WOW!!

I disagree that even you understand the Bible, let alone a 7 yr old child.

Repent now LTM - there is plenty of time.

"To know yourself is to know the kingdom of God" - Jesus
Clay

Melrose Park, IL

#415730 Jan 14, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>it is symbolic, clay, not reality.
if a person is living in sin, and yet takes this ritual, which is religious in nature, Partakes, then they are lying to the Holy Ghost and will receive the same judgement as annias and his wife.
I think that Paul is telling you exactly what I am telling you too.
as I just told dan using his chapter, it is BELIEF in Jesus himself, that saves a person.
that piece of grain and that grape has no Saving power.
Gof God so loved the world tha He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever BELEIVETH in Him, should not perish but have everlasting life.
that verse contains all the info that any person needs to be Saved,
and it contains no reference to a piece of grain nor a grape,
only a belief in Jesus Christ. and an acceptance.
no matter what you say, I am going to come back to one and only major theme of the Bible. beleif!
Belief is important. So is actually partaking in the food as Christ commanded.
You can't simply believe in Christ but reject everything He said.
Disciple

San Diego, CA

#415731 Jan 14, 2013
Free MInd wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how God never makes it easy by being clear and specific.
It took a few hundred years to come up with the trinity concept.
I wish God wasn't so ambiguous, because then people might be able to agree -- on simple things. Like you don't sell indulgences and stuff like that.
And they are expensive too along with divorces.
My father in law is trying to remarry and the church is charging him $3k for the divorce, and that's because he has connections otherwise it would be close to 10k
Pad

Fishers, IN

#415732 Jan 14, 2013
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Pad
I only have a minute. But I think the problem here is more one of identifying Jesus is God and not an angel....
One cannot have happiness, blessedness without God. And that is why God came in the flesh, so that we might be blessed. If it were just an angel, then our soul would not be happy. God created man to be happy.
Hi Robert F. You are right about the angel theory which both the Jehovah Witnesses and even the 7th Day Adventists seem to think Jesus is.Of course they get it from those Scriptures that typify Jesus as the Angel of the LORD.He is like unto the Angels, in htat He is not limited to space or time,and He can be swiftly in one place within minutes or even seconds.

It is a subject that leaves us to read all of the Bible,all of what Jesus said,and to see HIM as He really is.

Satan no doubt seeks to distort the image of Christ in those who believe.But /Satan also knows that the REAL Jesus is Whom the jealousy of Satan sought to destroy in one way or another.Satan wanted as Lucifer,to not only be Archangel,but to rise above the greatness of God as stated in Isaiah.
"I will ascend beyond the stars of heaven." Anything that will lessen Jesus to be created and not from the Essence of the Father,pleases the deception of the Evil one.IT is Satan's ultimate plan to destroy every truth concerning Jesus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min It aint necessari... 49,295
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 26 min lovingme4me 750
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 31 min X Pendable 182,660
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 32 min USA-1 38,761
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 34 min The Hangman 971,787
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 39 min patsy the shared ... 20
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 51 min RiccardoFire 105,655
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 1 hr patsy the shared ... 26
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr ChristineM 445,746
More from around the web