Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 650730 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

marge

Leesburg, GA

#415693 Jan 14, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
We receive Christ at Holy Communion-not a wafer.
See John 6.
We received Christ when we were born-anew and He is with us twenty-four seven.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#415694 Jan 14, 2013
Free MInd wrote:
I love how Catholics defend the RCC on diplomatic immunity.
"In December 2002, Cardinal Law was forced to resign in disgrace as Archbishop of Boston because of his role in covering up clerical sex abuse. When it became clear that he might have to answer for this in the American courts, the Vatican shipped him to Rome, where he could hide behind its immunity as a sovereign state."
http://www.irishexaminer.com/opinion/diplomat...
The RCC has also used diplomatic immunity to avoid testifying in court cases involving:
1.... orphanages
2.... schools for the deaf
3.... bank money laundering for the mafia
Isn't it great that Jesus gave the RCC diplomatic immunity!
Catholics can be very proud and proclaim -- ONLY TRUE CHURCH OF JESUS!
*chuckles lightly*

Ya know FM - TP O’Mahony's writing is very similar to yours and the questions you ask.

C'mon...are you TP?

:o)

LOL

Albuquerque, NM

#415695 Jan 14, 2013
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
NASL
lol Somebody called you "the spawn of the devil"?
Is that as bad as being "unenlightened"? lol
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Exo 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
Exo 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them:...
Acts 19:26 Moreover ye see and hear, that not alone at Ephesus, but almost throughout all Asia, this Paul hath persuaded and turned away much people, saying that they be no gods, which are made with hands:
Note that the commandment of God forbids making and bowing down to images. Among pagans, perhaps the most common form of idolatry is sun worship, and the above prohibition would clearly exclude bowing down before images of the sun or moon (things in the heaven above). But then God gets even more explicit:
Deu 17:2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant,
Deu 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
Deu 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and inquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:
Deu 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
Jer 8:1 At that time, saith the LORD, they shall bring out the bones of the kings of Judah, and the bones of his princes, and the bones of the priests, and the bones of the prophets, and the bones of the inhabitants of Jerusalem, out of their graves:
Jer 8:2 And they shall spread them before the sun, and the moon, and all the host of heaven, whom they have loved, and whom they have served, and after whom they have walked, and whom they have sought, and whom they have worshipped: they shall not be gathered, nor be buried; they shall be for dung upon the face of the earth.
Jer 8:3 And death shall be chosen rather than life by all the residue of them that remain of this evil family, which remain in all the places whither I have driven them, saith the LORD of hosts.
With that in mind, lets look at solar and lunar images directly associated with the Catholic Mass.
Pope John Paul II eold what is called a Monstrance or Ostensorium. It is used to display a round wafer of bread, called the host, which is used in what is called the Mass, Lord's Supper, Communion or Eucharistic meal. The Catholic believes this wafer of bread turns into the actual body of Christ when consecrated during the Mass.
From the "Be Not Afraid" series of videos, Copyright © 1992,
Apostolate for Family Consecration
The Roman Catholic Church even admits the Monstrance to be a sunburst:
"During the baroque period, it took on a rayed form of a sun-monstrance with a circular window surrounded by a silver or gold frame with rays."
May I ask - what is the purpose of your post?

Why do you find the need to post a Bible passage to something someone says?

Why don't you ever research what you post more thoroughly, so you can stay on the discussion?
Pad

Fishers, IN

#415696 Jan 14, 2013
Aviela wrote:
So when Jesus died and there was an earthquake and a voice from heaven said this is my son was Jesus using a special mic with a Boom sound that went up to heaven and the voice came down to earth??
And the other 2 times Jehovah said from heaven this is my son when Jesus was on earth that was Jesus playing mind games so that you can come with the conclusion that Jehovah, Jesus, and the holy spirit are 3 and equal one?
How can you believe this distorted trinity belief? A child will not even fall for it.
Wow
You do not understand,and that is what is blocking you from realizing the awesomeness and wonderful power of our G O D. The Jews Aviela often use the word God[-}minus, the letter o, G-d.They do the same for L-rd as well.The Jews replace the Name of G o d YHWH,with the ADONAI, or LORD that is Supreme.I was told by Jews that God's name is so holy that it is safer for them to use Adonai,and when they write in place of YHWH,they capitalize LORD,to set apart His holiness as Adonai,and YHWH, from the Lord which although the same He is set on a plane of reference with the creation.

The Lord Jesus Christ is given that same title as the LORD is given in the lesser title L o r d,not YHWH.He the Lord Jesus Christ in Scripture is always placed in the second Person in rank,"To God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ" As the Son His role distinguishes His obedience to the Father,but yet Oneness with Him in purpose and desire.

Jesus obeyed His Father,that is why He prayed to Him every day while on earth.Jesus was spent giving through His Body,those virtues of wisdom,and healing. Jesus literally gave to human beings the very graces of His Father,through wisdom and healing.Out of His body virtue came forth,as that dear woman touched the Hem of His garment.Did not the Scripture say that virtue left Him,and He knew it? "Who touched me?' Virtue left Him,and it was divine in nature,as only Jesus as both God and Man could sense coming from His sacred body.

The Lord Jesus often stated that He knew the Will of His Father,it is so important to realize here that no man knew the Will of the Father,and that it is not within MEN to know the Father,because the Jews thrived on the Letter of the Law,and their hearts were that of a stony heart,not knowing the tenderness of God who longed to share of Himself with the Jews especially.Only Jesus could possibly know the Father,as He came from Him,He knew His kingdom,which is eternal.NO beginning,and no END!

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#415697 Jan 14, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>who thought it was peter and Paul, sure didnt know much about those witnesses and that chapter, since they were already dead when John wrote it.
and no our understanding is not in its infancy, since it is written that in teh last days, knowledge will be increased and we have been in the last days, since the day of Pentecost.
actually, it could be GIF and muself since we work so good together.
and that is just as rediculous as to say it was Peter and paul.
the TWO witnesses are to be killed in Jeusalem, they are already dead and didnt die in Jerusalem nor did they do the miracles that is required of these Two.
preston

John was writing apocalyptically.... In other words he was not predicting the future, but was "uncovering the present" Showing the Age in which they lived in....i.e. Nero is 666, Roman Empire is the beast, Peter and Paul the witnesses that died for New Jerusalem.....All of it is highly symbolic.

We have been so conditioned by these idiots in the last 30 years(Actually since about the 1850s) that the Book of Revelation is some end of the world scenario, that it is difficult to see that "uncovering the present"..., apocalypse has changed its definition. Its the Age of Relativism in which we live. It has so polluted definitions that meaning has been lost. And the Hal Lindseys and his ilk lead the lost into the ditch....

I am not in the predicting business, and I see you are not either.
truth

Mahogany Creek, Australia

#415698 Jan 14, 2013
long time in matrix is evil
we know who first coming deceiver
possessors or deceiver is not real Creator.

You are man not god..definitely not.

Location hidden

#415699 Jan 14, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait....Rob F is a Priest??
Nope....Just another slow slow person....
MICHAEL

Canada

#415700 Jan 14, 2013
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
Your quote...
"Catholicism created the trinity from the pagan philosophy."
Catholics did NOT create the Trinity from pagan believes....lol
you are such a nut. Its created by God!!!
The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
That's the Trinity, duh!
“ This doctrine of the Trinity was formulated over time, which fulfills the words of Jesus in John 16:12-13:
"I have yet many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come."
Jesus said…..
‘The Father and I are ONE”
“Holy Trinity was manifested all at once on earth, in Matthew 3:13-17:
Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to John, to be baptized by him. John would have prevented him, saying, "I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?" But Jesus answered him, "Let it be so now; for thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness." Then he consented. And when Jesus was baptized, he went up immediately from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and alighting on him; and lo, a voice from heaven, saying, "This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased."
In the above verses, the person of Jesus Christ was present, the person of the Holy Spirit was present as a dove, and the person of the Father was present as a voice from Heaven.
Some false religions, like the Jehovah's Witnesses, teach a heresy that the Holy Spirit isn't a person, but is rather some kind of invisible force like electricity or something. John 14:17 says:
even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him; you know him, for he dwells with you, and will be in you.
Notice how Jesus Himself refers to the Holy Spirit with personal pronouns. He doesn't refer to the Holy Spirit as "it". Other false religions, like the Unitarians, deny the existence of the Trinity in their very name, the UNI - tarians. No bible believing Christian should listen to anything these people have to say. Denying the fact that there are three persons in one God is very unbiblical. Another heretical religion, the Mormons, teach that God is not one God, but three separate gods.”
zzzzzzz on that class too???
Notice how you quoted ‘ converts from paganism’, praying that you are touched by ‘The Spirit' of God and may God convert you too.
(LOL) Maybe you should go back a little further in religious history than 2,000 years ago and learn about pagan trinities. Learn that the core belief of many man/gods was the same core beliefs that christianity teaches today.

...What Pagan beliefs shared with each other and with Christianity was not myths but religious ideas—basic notions about the shape of the universe, the existance and relevance of stars, the human soul and its eternal destiny, and about Gods and their powers and place in the universe. The Christian and Pagan myths are similar because they were made up to fit religious ideas that are very similar.

A thousand years before Jesus, pagan believers were practicing the very same customs and core beliefs that christianity copied from them 10 centuries later.

Heaven, hell, prophechies, trinities, baptisms, sacrificial meal with a man/god, eternal salvation, god dying and returning, are all customs/traditions that were practiced long before Jesus was a twinkle in the eye of St Paul.

Christianity is NOT THE FIRST religion that had a trinity.

http://www.sabbathcovenant.com/doctrine/pagan...

Dan

Omaha, NE

#415701 Jan 14, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael says.......
.. Scriptures from the New Testament records Jesus saying: ""Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good–except God alone." (Mark 10:18)"
...If Jesus doesn't consider himself as "good", then how can any person with common sense, put him on the same level as GOD Almighty?
Um, Jesus IS God, Michael.
I'm sure now that you probably wish you hadn't put the "any person with common sense" codicil in your post.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#415702 Jan 14, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
We received Christ when we were born-anew and He is with us twenty-four seven.
We still receive Him at Holy Communion.

“Happy 2016!!”

Since: Apr 08

Saint John Paul II Pray 4 Us.

#415703 Jan 14, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Aviela says.......
The Pope has more riches than Puff Daddy.

Think about this. The roman catholic church collectively is by far the LARGEST real estate holder on the planet. The Vatican has its own BANK and billions invested with the Rothschilds of England, including Oil, gold bars and industries.
......every week every catholic church asks for more money!
what am I missing here?(lol)
I thought a man named Jesus was the poorest of the poor.
The RCC is also the largest Christian Charity organization in the world. You forgot to mention that.
“CATHOLIC CHARITIES

Catholic Charities exists to provide essential social services that increase the stability, health, and safety of low-income families and those in crisis throughout San Bernardino and Riverside Counties. We are a non-profit, community-based organization that serves all people regardless of religious affiliation. Our staff is well-trained, mission-driven, and local to the communities that we serve. We are one of the largest providers of social services in the Inland Counties.” http://www.ccsbriv.org/

“The mission of Catholic Charities agencies is to provide service to people in need, to advocate for justice in social structures, and to call the entire church and other people of good will to do the same.”
http://www.catholiccharitiesusa.org/

More here!!!!
https://www.google.com/search...

To name a few…
Give it up michael, you worry too much!
Bet your losing hair over this and/or getting more gray. lol
Pad

Fishers, IN

#415704 Jan 14, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text> jesus is the head of the church where he is present so is his church,since he is a spirit so is his church it is sitting in his fathers kingdom,and he sits in the chair of the true church for no man is perfect enough to take up such a position,if you read mathew like POPE HOJO does"16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven" he is giving him the keys to the church which lies in heaven. can you think of another interpratation to that statement? to me it makes sense jesus is handing him the keys to his church in heaven (if the one god theory is true).
The Keys of the Kingdom,are of such that come out of the very Kingdom of the Father.They are not anything that Man can comprehend without the Will of God.It takes a spiritual birthing in the soul of those who seek to believe and trust in the Creator.

But the Keys of the Kingdom jethor,are without a doubt Divine,and spiritual with the discernment of God's glory and Presence that accompanies anything He wo choses to give to us Human Beings.

In the case of giving to the Apostles the Keys of the Kingdom of Heaven,they are the CHOSEN of the Lord Jesus Christ,who is the Son of the Living God.We have to realize here that those Apostles,hand-picked by Jesus Himself,were totally accepted by the Father.

In the Prayer of Jesus in John 17,Jesus asks His Father to KEEP them whom He called,and basically accepted by the Father.It is to them the Keys of Heaven were given.The Apostles, except the one Judas of Iscariot, all were later given the Holy Spirit and followed the Lord Jesus Christ.His spirit was given to them by the Holy Spirit of Promise.And having the Spirit of Christ i n them gave them the right to hold the Keys of the Kingdom.

It is a sacred task learned by the Apostles,and eventually all of them were martyred,save John who was boiled in oil and went through life challenging experiences,survived,and later died of old age.The Apostles were given the Keys of the Kingdom,which taught by them would be given to the C h u r c h(generation to generation). It is those very Keys that are given only to Spiritually born[-again saints of God,as each and every generation has to be awakened and converted to Christ.Yes they are inherited,but by faith,and being adopted sons and daughters of the Most High.

The Apostles had the full extent of the K e y s of the Kingdom,but each and every generation of believers must be taught and transformed into Children of Light in order to have those Keys for their genteration.The Keys are there and to their accessibility,but that which is Divine cannot be given to those driven by lust and power to control the Body of Christ.God gives His Keys to those who are humble,walking in Christ,and committed to HIM who CALLS us.

Location hidden

#415705 Jan 14, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Rob, you are not understanding the Holy Scriptures, you are wrong!!!!
I don't care how many years you have been a priest because many don't understand the bible as well as my son did at the age of 7.
I never condemned anyone I have posted evidence right from catholic information it self and you don't beleive me.
What is wrong with you people, who is decieving who.
I didn't write that stuff your catholic fathers did.
Your church is the whore of Babylon, its leaders is (BAAL) satan the father of liars himself, the door way to hell is in the vatican, at the throne of the anti christ the very seat the Pope sits with the upside down cross.
LTM

I am not an ordained priest....Just an ordinary one like you and all other Christians....

It is just so silly, if I could put a mirror up in front of the words that you don't condemn, and then give your spiel on "Your church is the whore....door way to hell, anti-christ...." You would have to laugh....

You condemn everyone in the RCC. Its an automatic trip to hell....You know if you walk into a RC Church you will go straight to hell....If you touch a rosary your hand will burn off..., If you see a statue your eyes will burn out of your head....Walk on the opposite side of the street, otherwise God may strike down the walls on top of you....Hmmmm. How many other things can someone believe.....Its all so silly....,

Baal worship is a broad and more a gnostic religion. The RCC has been fighting it since it started....Just because the RCC is big doesn't make it Baal. It just means that it is universal, and many people bring their own cultures into it. We are not robots.
Clay

Melrose Park, IL

#415706 Jan 14, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>no, you dont, you receive christ when you get saved.
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
Roman 8:9
and that chapter doesnt say that you will receive Christ in that grain, it says that you will receive life if you BELEIVE on Him.
it is always, BELIEF.
not a piece of grain, if it was only grain, then His death was useless, God could have just stopped right there.
and you can beleive all day long that that piece of grain is jesus, but it isnt nor will it ever be.
Then why did Jesus hold it up and say "this is my body"?

Why did the Apostle Paul say, "whoever eats the bread and drinks the cup in an unworthy manner will be guilty of profaining the body and blood of our lord"

Preston, how is it possible to profain the body and blood of our lord if its just a piece of grain?

I think the born agains - although they love Christ and mean well - are preaching a different kind of Gospel and Paul warned us about you guys.(2cor 11:4)
truth

#415707 Jan 14, 2013

Location hidden

#415708 Jan 14, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
We still receive Him at Holy Communion.
lol, if you already have Him, why do you feel that you receive HIm every week.

do you lose Him as soon as you walk out of the church?

what happens if you make Him mad and He doesnt come back next Sunday(or whenever).

what happens if you start to choke on Him and you spit Him out on the floor?

Now see, we who are Born Again, dont have those worries.
He is living inside of us, because we Believe.

which is really what it is all about, in obediance of His Word, not a piece of grain.

Location hidden

#415709 Jan 14, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>You do not understand,and that is what is blocking you from realizing the awesomeness and wonderful power of our G O D. The Jews Aviela often use the word God[-}minus, the letter o, G-d.They do the same for L-rd as well.The Jews replace the Name of G o d YHWH,with the ADONAI, or LORD that is Supreme.I was told by Jews that God's name is so holy that it is safer for them to use Adonai,and when they write in place of YHWH,they capitalize LORD,to set apart His holiness as Adonai,and YHWH, from the Lord which although the same He is set on a plane of reference with the creation.
The Lord Jesus Christ is given that same title as the LORD is given in the lesser title L o r d,not YHWH.He the Lord Jesus Christ in Scripture is always placed in the second Person in rank,"To God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ" As the Son His role distinguishes His obedience to the Father,but yet Oneness with Him in purpose and desire.
Jesus obeyed His Father,that is why He prayed to Him every day while on earth.Jesus was spent giving through His Body,those virtues of wisdom,and healing. Jesus literally gave to human beings the very graces of His Father,through wisdom and healing.Out of His body virtue came forth,as that dear woman touched the Hem of His garment.Did not the Scripture say that virtue left Him,and He knew it? "Who touched me?' Virtue left Him,and it was divine in nature,as only Jesus as both God and Man could sense coming from His sacred body.
The Lord Jesus often stated that He knew the Will of His Father,it is so important to realize here that no man knew the Will of the Father,and that it is not within MEN to know the Father,because the Jews thrived on the Letter of the Law,and their hearts were that of a stony heart,not knowing the tenderness of God who longed to share of Himself with the Jews especially.Only Jesus could possibly know the Father,as He came from Him,He knew His kingdom,which is eternal.NO beginning,and no END!
Pad

I only have a minute. But I think the problem here is more one of identifying Jesus is God and not an angel....

One cannot have happiness, blessedness without God. And that is why God came in the flesh, so that we might be blessed. If it were just an angel, then our soul would not be happy. God created man to be happy.
Pad

Fishers, IN

#415710 Jan 14, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
(LOL) Maybe you should go back a little further in religious history than 2,000 years ago and learn about pagan trinities. Learn that the core belief of many man/gods was the same core beliefs that christianity teaches today.
...What Pagan beliefs shared with each other and with Christianity was not myths but religious ideas—basic notions about the shape of the universe, the existance and relevance of stars, the human soul and its eternal destiny, and about Gods and their powers and place in the universe. The Christian and Pagan myths are similar because they were made up to fit religious ideas that are very similar.
A thousand years before Jesus, pagan believers were practicing the very same customs and core beliefs that christianity copied from them 10 centuries later.
Heaven, hell, prophechies, trinities, baptisms, sacrificial meal with a man/god, eternal salvation, god dying and returning, are all customs/traditions that were practiced long before Jesus was a twinkle in the eye of St Paul.
Christianity is NOT THE FIRST religion that had a trinity.
http://www.sabbathcovenant.com/doctrine/pagan...
Just because there were counterfeits,does not mean that the TRUTH of what God is and is taught by Christians,something inherited by pagan falsities.

We know that there is a god of this world,Lucifer,called Satan,and he was given control of the power of the air,and is able to influence the religious side of human kind with similar depictions of what God truly IS.

The Jehovah Witnesses use the history of Pagans to make people aware of the fact that trinities existed in religious history,and were similar to the Trinity of the Godhead,that msot of Christianity believes in.

What they fail to tell their people is that Satan as Lucifer was the Archangel that lead the praise and worship in the very courts of the Almighty.

He knows all that it holy and awesome about Jehovah God of the Universe.He sat in the presence of the Living God,for countless centuries,we do not even know how many centuries Satan as Lucifer sat and learned at the FEET of the Almighty. Spiritual counterfeits in our history is the product of the o n e who was taught in the courts of the Divine,and rebelled,leaving the safety of the Divine Love of God,for his own ambitions.He led a rebellion in Heaven,both he and the fallen angels who followed him were banished from the Presence of God,but they knew of what they left,that was not taken from them,they saw,experienced and believed with the reality of being there,something we humans are at a great disadvantage.

It is important to note here Michael,that nothing of spiritual worth can be distorted accept by the permissive will of God,who knows Satan and his rebellious nature.All that is deception here on earth is from Satan,and it is mixed well with the truth of what Satan and the other fallen angels KNEW when they enjoyed the Presence of the LORD!
truth

#415711 Jan 14, 2013
breath and life

Albuquerque, NM

#415712 Jan 14, 2013
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
NASL
Yes. Christianity grows up in the world, and gets knocked about....It isn't all a bed of roses, and contemplating our naval, and looking at the beautiful scenery....
"grows up in the world, and gets knocked about" - odd choice of words considering all religions seem to get "knocked about".

You have Catholics against the Protestants.

You have many individuals (various religions) against Islam, because of a bad few.

Your sad tale is nothing new. Yet "you" - that's right, your Self places you in the downtrodden wallowing. People like you are the reasons we were in the Dark Ages for so long.

IMO - you are no different than the terrorists of other religions, thinking that an organization has power over others. Oh it does, but only for those who allow it to be so. Self.
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. God gives us each a dollar. Some bury it, some use it, some put it in the bank, some add to it, some invest and multiply it.
To those who don't do so well with the dollar, he will take away and give to those that know how to take care of a lot....
Citation please.
- evidence that specifically shows "God" doing this.
+ videos are bonus points!!

I disagree.
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>You ask, "Again I ask, where is your "God" while all this is occuring?
Not as powerful as your team claims "Him" to be."
Answer: He gives people right-will, and free-will. Thus he gives. Its our choice to follow virtue and not vice. When right-will is compromised then one becomes a slave to sin, and the free-will is impaired.

Ah-ha!! We are back to Self.

Why do you deny this Entity?
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>God does not overide the will.

WOW!! Now you are saying that "God" is limited.

Hmmmm.....

Citation please. Please show me the evidence of where you know the mind of "God", in that "He" is able to do this.

Why do you think you know what "God" can or cannot do?
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>You are asking God to do evil against evil....It just isn't going to happen that way.

Citation please.

Do you even read what you post, before you make these claims?
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>God is all good. The evidence is plain. The world is going into deeper darkness....You admit it yourself. Why?
Oh - I see.....backpedaling with "the evidence is plain".

Yeah - now y ou are being more truthful - thanks. An honest person would admit that they truly don't know what "God" can or cannot do.

You are almost there. I can see the honesty peeking through the shell now. This is a perfect example of how you can hone your honesty.
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>I know that goes against Gnosticism God/self/Self(smile) As long as self/ Self is God, and God is Creation, you make God evil and good....
Self is "god-like" and in some eyes, a "part of God displaced" and returns to its source only through death.

No being in our world knows the vastness of the One true Creator.
- if you say you do "know" Him, they you are a liar.

To be more specific, duality has always existed - light/darkness -- good /evil -- positive/negative....but, womewhere through your past (however the way you learned what you believe [Self]), you ended up refusing to admit to this, because you sternly believe that "good" created "evil" ("God" creating the Universe).
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>Gnosticism is the one sitting on the sidelines, contemplating their naval....(smile) It will just go along for the ride....
Nah - we've always been in the game - but now, it is a whole new ballgame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Buck Crick 56,351
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 min MUQ2 45,004
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 23 min Peace_Warrior 618,577
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr ChristineM 445,937
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ImFree2Choose 2,359
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 2 hr Johnny 768
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,094
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr X Pendable 182,982
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr Hangman 971,894
More from around the web