Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 19,991)

Showing posts 399,801 - 399,820 of511,686
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
4GVN

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Statues of Mary are seen in every catholic community in great numbers. Why is all of this emphasis on Mary. It would surely seem that there is more devotion to the created one than to the 'Uncreated One.'
Something is very wrong.
Preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I'm not a doctor but I have never heard of a patient being fed blood intravenously because he/she is unable to eat.
Cowboy, your wife will probably be able to answer this one better than me.
Nah, I know more than my wife.lol just ask me.
the word "fed" is a misnomer. it is given to them thru the vein, but it doesnt have anything to do with them being unable to eat. a person is given blood because of a shortage in their body due to an injury or other things like a bleeding ulcer , urinary problems and bowel problems.
but if their blood is not to low, Normal sterile saline(water with two salt pills and then sterilized) can be given, and there would be no problems.
but in no instance is blood given thru a feeding tube. it would take to long to get introduced into the blood stream
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

JUST-A-CHRISTIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mistranslating Scripture.
To abstain from blood means to not EAT (ingest) it.
To abstain from alcohol means to not DRINK it....
There is nothing in God's word to indicate the transfusion of blood is prohibited. And AFAIC, if a JW parent refuses to allow their child to be transfused, they should be charged with attempted murder. If the child dies as a result of not having the transfusion, the parents should be charged with murder.
You wouldn't dare kiss a stranger in their mouth but you would take their blood?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

who liked be crafted..o really yep on very smart way..did all humans smart..no no no then who liked take advantage..o well yes it is ..
zavite =as feet without shoes..do you liked feet without shoes as zicccccccc..o does meeter don't be afraid ..feet can be unusually as well step over..yep..why you need be scare..o yes yes i hear someone very scare of feet or shoes step over..yep..why holiness of that type is wrong?
Its ok..i just wrote here that you know why is like that..its always something for someone..if others very weak someone always try used..but please tell me why God prepare holy way too for someone who is smart to much?
How you call people when snake bait but they don't died?

Must be funny 10 snake baiting..but person not died..why is like that?
Must be funny..judges and rulers ordering put people in fire but they not burn..who save them..Is that funny way or holy way..Who save them..Who is with them?
Is that our lovely Lord?
Preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> We give our children the best medical care without blood. If you abort a baby you should do prison time.
we arent talking about abortion, that will be for another time and place.

but sometimes you cant give the "best medical care"without blood being necessary.

if surgery is necessary, then blood must be available, in case of emergency(BTW, I have assisted in many surgeries so you might know I have experience in that venue).

I have seen surgeons request a court order in case of it being needed, before operating. when that happens, the parents have no recourse.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

"Bloodless surgery is one of the fastest growing innovations" Roxanne Nelson nursezone.com
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>WELL THERE ARE SEVERAL OF US ON HERE RIGHT NOW. Karen, LTM, disciple and myself and everyone of us would tell you what Jesus said to a certain man.
and there is ONLY ONE WAY, AND THAT IS WHEN THE HOLY GHOST COMES TO YOU AND LETS YOU KNOW THAT IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO MAKE A DECISION TO FOLLOW JESUS,
none of us four(make it five, GIIF is here 2)would say anything different to you than what i just said.
except ye repent, you shall perish.
no church will save you, no ritual will save you.
it is ONLY the precious Blood of Jesus that will make an atonement for your sins.
you must be Born Again
YEP!
Preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> You wouldn't dare kiss a stranger in their mouth but you would take their blood?
usually, the first blood drawn will be sent to a lab to see if there are any diseases. but unfortunely, this sometimes is not the case, but that is the protocol in place.

what is sometimes done if a person know that they are going to have surgery, they will have their own blood drawn and saved and then reintroduced into their system if needed. this would be a good alternative for your church followers if needed
Disciple

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Aviela wrote:
"Bloodless surgery is one of the fastest growing innovations" Roxanne Nelson nursezone.com
Fine if it is. Just don't try to make it biblical because it is not.
That is what I mean you are in horizontal agreement. It's worthless.
Preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

been on here all day. G/N

and shouldnt it be "jehovah is my father".lol

since you are a jw.

Aviela means God is my father.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Your Lord Jesus Christ say to you;''they will come in my name, its not me''
They will tell you who is better then us where there is strongest then us Who that person.

They will tell you here here here there there and there..
He say its is within you.

But he say to you as well don't be deciver..who coming first to testifay people..deciverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Are you for sure I am wrong?
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

4GVN wrote:
Statues of Mary are seen in every catholic community in great numbers. Why is all of this emphasis on Mary. It would surely seem that there is more devotion to the created one than to the 'Uncreated One.'
Something is very wrong.
Agreed
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Preston wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, I know more than my wife.lol just ask me.
the word "fed" is a misnomer. it is given to them thru the vein, but it doesnt have anything to do with them being unable to eat. a person is given blood because of a shortage in their body due to an injury or other things like a bleeding ulcer , urinary problems and bowel problems.
but if their blood is not to low, Normal sterile saline(water with two salt pills and then sterilized) can be given, and there would be no problems.
but in no instance is blood given thru a feeding tube. it would take to long to get introduced into the blood stream
You know you can get the best doctors who perform without blood. Their patients recover much faster and live longer.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Preston wrote:
<quoted text>we arent talking about abortion, that will be for another time and place.
but sometimes you cant give the "best medical care"without blood being necessary.
if surgery is necessary, then blood must be available, in case of emergency(BTW, I have assisted in many surgeries so you might know I have experience in that venue).
I have seen surgeons request a court order in case of it being needed, before operating. when that happens, the parents have no recourse.
I'm talking about abortion. I hear anti JW claim that we let our children die. And yet the same people pointing the finger at us are having abortions up the ying yang...is abortion better? Do tell Mr Preacher.
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Full of Love wrote:
Aviela,
The Holy Spirit
Jehovah's Witnesses teach that the Holy Spirit is an active force like radar. They deny that He is alive and that He is a person. This is, of course, because they deny the Trinity. Yet, if the Holy Spirit is simply a force then...
Why is He called God (Acts 5:3-5)?
How is it that He can teach (John 14:26)?
How can He be blasphemed (Matt. 12:31,32)?
How can He be the one who comforts (Acts 9:31)?
How is it possible for Him to speak (Acts 28:25)?
How then can He be resisted (Acts 7:51)?
How can He be grieved (Eph. 4:30)?
How can He help us in our weaknesses (Rom. 8:26)?
If the Holy Spirit is a force, then how is it possible that the above mentioned characteristics are attributed to Him? A force doesn't speak, teach, comfort, etc.
Nor can you blaspheme against a force.
you go girl!
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine if it is. Just don't try to make it biblical because it is not.
That is what I mean you are in horizontal agreement. It's worthless.
Its Biblical its the principle. Blood is scared. God gave is common sense. He need not to spell everything for us. He wants us to use good judgement. Its to keep us dignified. The scriptures says not to defile the body. Well we don't smoke cigaretts because that would be defiling the body. The scriptures don't need to say: Don't smoke Camel cigarrets because it defiles the body.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Who is king of saints?
Why you don't liked his saints?
Who don't liked Jesus Christ?
Sock Puppy

Lawson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

4GVN wrote:
Something is very wrong.

Go into the St John's Hospital downtown Springfield. There's Catholic virgin mary's in the hallway, large marble cross out front and a chapel modeled on the Vatican with 1" thick marble walls all the way to the ceiling. Of course Springfield is mostly non-catholic so they have now renamed the entire place Mercy Hospital.

It's possible to get good healthcare there if you watch the doctors really well. But mostly that is exactly what is wrong with the entire healthcare system from the FDA on down - all ran by catholics.

In Australia, Vietnam, Ireland and elsewhere they are still stealing children through forced adoptions.

http://www.google.com/search...

http://www.youtube.com/results...
Sock Puppy

Lawson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

truth wrote:
Who is king of saints?
Why you don't liked his saints?
Who don't liked Jesus Christ?

That's fie but Catholic saints are not the saints of God. God's word tells us ALL his people are saints e.g. Christians = saints. The catholic calender of saints was taken from the Roman pagan calender of false gods. Roman Catholicism is a pagan religion.
Sock Puppy

Lawson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

The Bible not the pope tells us what is a saint..

Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of ***the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus***.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 399,801 - 399,820 of511,686
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

574 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min KiMare 216,348
Gay Snapchat Names 7 min littleredflower 1,297
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Catcher1 679,372
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 10 min USA-1 37,810
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 12 min PIMPDOG 3257 175
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min USA Born 109,376
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 17 min KiMare 89,390
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 22 min Jturner4643 217
teen snapchat nudes 46 min tomyybb 104