Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 542,343
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#414676 Jan 11, 2013
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> I give you the time of day not because I think you're interested in truths, but because I want to I want to clear up the slander you speak against us. Now I caught you 4 LIES. We don't sell magazines. We give give them out free if someone chooses to donate for the worldwide preaching work then we will accept donations. But there is no prize tag on our literature. We give millions of Bibles away for free.
You wrote:

donate for the worldwide preaching work then we will accept donations

And, what happens when we donate to your false teachings of the Word of God that misleads SOULS???
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#414677 Jan 11, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted]
and as far as your Bible,you would have to give them away, no Christian would ever want to buy one
unless it is to see how the devil has changed the Word of God.
Our own Bible? And so how do you feel about the current King James Bible? It has restored Jehovah's name in the Bible 6,972 times. Is the King James Bible devilish?
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#414678 Jan 11, 2013
Aviela wrote:
Exposing Preston's slander. I've caught him in 5 lies so far and they keep coming by the minute.
Here is the lies he's made about my faith that he knows NOTHING about.
1) His nephew worships the devil because he quoted Preston a scripture that he cannot refute. The scripture is found in Preston's Bible but he refuses to look it up.
2) We have deacons in our kingdom hall
3) A sister showed up at his door and said: she wanted to talk about the holy ghost
4) Our elders are greedy yet not ONE elder gets paid a dime for doing God's will to sheperd the flock
5) That he knows the Bible, Preston talks out of the side of his neck and doesn't think before he speaks. He DOES NOT know the Bible.
Do you believe and teach the following:

No one goes to heaven but 144,000 Jehovah's Witnesses.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#414679 Jan 11, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do we need magazines when we have the Word of God???
Bible....priceless.....
Magazines....a dime a dozen....unless you have the CORRECT Word of God in these magazines, these magazines WON'T SAVE your SOUL....
The Bible is our main book the magazines is to help people cope with life problems.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#414680 Jan 11, 2013
Aviela wrote:
Exposing Preston's slander. I've caught him in 5 lies so far and they keep coming by the minute.
Here is the lies he's made about my faith that he knows NOTHING about.
1) His nephew worships the devil because he quoted Preston a scripture that he cannot refute. The scripture is found in Preston's Bible but he refuses to look it up.
2) We have deacons in our kingdom hall
3) A sister showed up at his door and said: she wanted to talk about the holy ghost
4) Our elders are greedy yet not ONE elder gets paid a dime for doing God's will to sheperd the flock
5) That he knows the Bible, Preston talks out of the side of his neck and doesn't think before he speaks. He DOES NOT know the Bible.
Do you believe and teach the following?

JW deny the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#414681 Jan 11, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do we need magazines when we have the Word of God???
Bible....priceless.....
Magazines....a dime a dozen....unless you have the CORRECT Word of God in these magazines, these magazines WON'T SAVE your SOUL....
You can take our literature and use whatever copy of the Bible you like. It will help you understand.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#414682 Jan 11, 2013
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> The Bible is our main book the magazines is to help people cope with life problems.
Again, you DO NOT need these magazines just the BIBLE can help people cope with life's problems.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#414683 Jan 11, 2013
Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you guys say His active force.
I asked you a few weeks ago if you have been born again,you never answered,unless I missed it.
Also,what about 'ol Taz?
What about all the failed predictions of the end of time.
Rememeber 1975?
Why do you all keep changing?
'ol Taz used the KJV,what happened with that?
They changed God's Holy Word by omitting very inportant verses in order to deny the diety of Christ our Saviour.
Also,they have added to His Word.
Just look up the history of the JW's.
Deut. 18:22, "If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him." If someone makes a false prophecy, and they have claimed to be a prophet of God, then they are false prophets and are not to be listened to. Do the Witnesses claim to be the prophet of God? Yes, they do.
In 1972 the Jehovah's Witness Watchtower claimed to be the prophet of God.
http://carm.org/jehovahs-witnesses-and-their-...
what do you think of a man that wont even take care or visit his own mother? he wants her put into a nursing home. if cathie is working, then my sister has to sleep in a chair, because she cant lift herself into her bed. and this worthless son will not drive 5 miles to help her, all because she is a Christian, and I cant lift her, she is to heavy for me.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#414684 Jan 11, 2013
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Aviela new friend
I wrote to you. Its on the previous page, before you and preston were "engaged" in writing(smile).
However, read that post first, then I would like you to answer for me a question about your view on the trinity....
If you do not believe in the trinity, then what do you believe?
I know that it is by belief that you understand as you do. So I am not critical, or apprehensive in communicating. But I rather, seek to find. Thus, if I seem critical, it is that I think critically, or more commonly said, I reason.
For some on here it is a challenge to their faith to reason. Rather it should be that faith and reason are necessary....
Hi Robert, I believe that Jehovah is the alpha and omega Jesus' father. Jesus came to earth to die for us and sanctify his father's name. The holy spirit is Jehovah's active force.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#414685 Jan 11, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote:
And, what happens when we donate to your false teachings of the Word of God that misleads SOULS???
How am I being misled? Do tell por favor:o)
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#414686 Jan 11, 2013
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> You can take our literature and use whatever copy of the Bible you like. It will help you understand.
Do you use the NWT?

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#414687 Jan 11, 2013
fred wrote:
Why can no one see they changed his name and made him a god ????????? and does he not warn you about god worship he don't even want to be in the same category as gods...do you not think that revelation 12/9 does not pertain to you.
fred new friend

Your question of "Why no one sees they changed his name and made him a god?" Is a bit cryptic....But the way you write, it seems you are asking the question, Why did they change the name of God?

There are three answers....

First God is not contained in letters that human beings write. Letters are for language, and language is conceptual. Therefore the translation of language is upon concepts. God is not a concept, or a munfufactured idea(concept) of man. Another way to see this is if one called God is ABC, or CBA, does it matter? No, because neither is God.

Secondly, language is an expression, and thus artistic. And therefore one cannot artistically capture God. Rather one can only describe God with symbols.

Thirdly, God is Spirit. And Spirit can act upon Creation, but Spirit is outside of Creation, and is therefore indescribable.

I hope that answered your question....
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#414688 Jan 11, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe and teach the following:
No one goes to heaven but 144,000 Jehovah's Witnesses.
Many are included in that number, ones who sacrificed their lives to restore Jehovah's name..ones who lived in times before our modern day preaching work started. They knew who Jehovah was but did not have the opportunity or the means to preach the kingdom. The Bible speaks about a dark time where the wheat and weed would grow together..a time where true worship was in pause where false religion would grow. Then a time when Jesus would sepearate the weed from the wheat...

I'm not a reader of hearts. And so I cannot tell you who has been sealed to go to heaven but what I do know the Bible clearly speaks of only 144, 000 who would go to heaven and rule as kings and priest in heaven.

Location hidden

#414689 Jan 11, 2013
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> Our own Bible? And so how do you feel about the current King James Bible? It has restored Jehovah's name in the Bible 6,972 times. Is the King James Bible devilish?
lol, many years ago, I loaned steiner my jewish Masoretic Holy Scriptures. didnt take him long to give it back.

he didnt like how the jewish people "treated"(his word) the name Jehovah.

and I said, yeah I agree, they spell it with no vowels, unlike you people, who want to be His witnesses but you cant even spell His name correctly.lol.

the bottom line is that if you want to be specific, then call Him by the actual name that He used which is the "I AM", WHICH ALSO ISTHE SAME NAME THAT JESUS USE CONCERNING HIMSELF.

"BEFORE ABRAHAM WAS , I AM".

LOL AT u, SINCE HE CALLED HIMSELF GOD TOO.

NOT {A} GOD, BUT GOD.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#414690 Jan 11, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe and teach the following?
JW deny the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
He died in body and was resurrected in spirit. I have to get back to you with more detailed info on that one. I'm at work.

Next question?:oD
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#414691 Jan 11, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you DO NOT need these magazines just the BIBLE can help people cope with life's problems.
Agreed but the magazines makes it easier for people to understand the Bible. Do you know your Bible well?
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#414692 Jan 11, 2013
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> You can take our literature and use whatever copy of the Bible you like. It will help you understand.
Have you even studied for yourself to understand what the leading Greek scholars say about the NWT???
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#414693 Jan 11, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you use the NWT?
Yes, now let me ask you some questions? Are you a ex witness? Please be honest. Where you ever baptised?

Location hidden

#414694 Jan 11, 2013
karen and Hank,

my baby boy in china.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#414695 Jan 11, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote:
False teachings? Are you ready to reason? Get your Bible whichever one you like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Aura Mytha 739,294
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Two Cents 259,437
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 27 min Osama Bin Laden 118,231
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 28 min Vance 165
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 32 min mike 601,073
Happy Kitty !!!!!! 33 min Bev Jamison 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 37 min Student 38,701
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 49 min well 95,480
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Le_le 173,681

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••