Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 574,725
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
preston

Waverly, OH

#414540 Jan 10, 2013
LOL, LOOKS LIKE I RAN THE CATHOLICS OFF.

sorry.
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#414541 Jan 10, 2013
preston wrote:
lets examine this more closely and look at the fisrt statement and we see that it is a lie.
1. Please do give me the verse that Jesus tells us to consult Scripture. While He certainly quotes Scripture and we do as well, He never commands us to.ME; OF COURSE HE DID, FOR HE SAID, Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.JOHN 5:39
2. We do believe the Bible is from God--but it is not the sole authority of faith.ME; THEN WHAT IS? IT IS LOGOS, THE WORD. JESUS HIMSELF. IS THERE A HIGHER AUTHORITY? OF COURSE NOT!
3. The Bible does state that the Church is the pillar and foundation of Truth (1 Tim. 3:15)ME; BUT NOT THE RCC WHICH WAS NOT IN EXISTANCE WHEN JESUS LIVED OR DIED
4. Jesus never did tell anyone to write the Bible, He told them to preach. BEEN THERE, DONE THAT, THIS STATEMENT IS COMPLETELY A LIE.
5. The Bible never says it is the sole authority, or the pillar and foundation of Truth or anything else.IT SAYS THAT GOD IS, AND JESUS IS GOD HENCE THE WORD AKA THE BIBLE.
6. The Bible doesn't tell you which books belong in the Bible, it is an extra-biblical source that says which books belong in the Bible.ME WRONG, THE BOOKS OF THE BIBLE WERE WRITTEN AS THE HOLY GHOST DIRECTED AND CHOSEN BY HIM
7. I recommend you read John Salza's book "The Biblical Basis For Tradition" if you are actually interested in what the Bible says and not what YOU want the Bible to say.ME, I RECCOMEND THAT ALL READ THE BIBLE AND ASK GOD TO SHOW YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW, NOT SOME MAN NAMED SALZA OR ANY OTHER MAN
Lastly, I happen to know the Catholic you spoke to and I also know that she never told you that Catholics do not believe the Bible is from God. She was trying to prove a point in the fact that you would reject a teaching of Catholicism SOLELY based on the fact that it is not explicitly found in Scripture and so she was trying to say that nowhere did Christ tell us to consult Scripture so why are you since it's not explicitly found in Scripture.ME, A STRAWMAN ARGUMENT NOT BACKED UP BY WHAT THUS SAITH THE LORD.
That's a stupid website. Preston, if you want to know what the Catholic Church teaches, why don't you ask the Catholic Church?
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#414542 Jan 10, 2013
preston wrote:
LOL, LOOKS LIKE I RAN THE CATHOLICS OFF.
sorry.
Keep dreaming, but you never have much of anything of value to say and nobody wants to engage in endless nonsense with you. BTW which Apostles had a full time job and preached on Wednesday. lol

You said"
"why must people try and belitle His Word by saying that Jesus never told anyone to write His word is in error. if people didnt write them down, we would not know how to be Saved and Followers of God."

So was Regina and other Catholics belittling his Word? Or is that what you said is being done? I am going with you. You twist it as I said into your own perception not what is being said. Now I could call you a liar which would be the norm for someone like you, but I won't as I prefer to not read your posts of little value let alone address you.

Gee Preston how did anyone know how to be Saved until you Protestants came along? Its a rhetorical question moron. What do you suppose the Apostles were doing when the books werent written yet? Christ said go and preach.

The point is he didn't leave a book to run his church and no he did not say to write everything down and put it into a book that would be the sole rule of faith nor did he say which ones were scripture. As I said Revelation is not the bible. He didnt pass out KJV bibles and preachers popped up everywhere. Those KJV with the ones with commentary on the deuterocanons are gems. lol Never mind All the minute details have gone over endless times on this thread. You arent changing any minds. If you wish to deny history, reality and the Word because you have the real deal then get in line with the rest of the Protestants.

We arent saying God did not deliver his word in scripture, but the scripture doesnt say it is the sole rule of faith and each person individually decides what it means. All scripture is profitable. Profitable does not mean all sufficent especially in the wrong hands. Yes Preston you always tell us you know more than everyone else and the church is the whore and God doesnt hear Catholic prayers and Catholics are all ignorant and stupid of what scripture says. Thats ok I will let God decide that. There is no discussions in here, but thanks for proving to Catholics you dont have the truth. Good JOB!
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#414543 Jan 10, 2013
preston wrote:
Ignatius died around 115 A.D. and he quoted Matthew. Therefore Matthew had to be written before he died.
and since you catholics place so much empahsis on this kook, then we can assume that the writings of the Apostles were already in place before any RCC was formed from the Actual early Christian Church.
so quit saying that jesus NEVE INSTRUCTED any Apsolte to write down His Words.
this is as childish an argument that could ever been given for whatever reason.
it has nothing to do with the FACT that they thought it was very important for all future generations to know as much as possilbe about this man called Jesus, Our Savior.
what are you catholics trying to prove by saying that he never told them to write anything down?
what profit is there for your church to insist that that is very important in Gods Plan?
are you wishing and wanting people to remain ignorant concerning what He really said? a la JW's?
would that not benefit satan much more than Jesus?
There's a big difference between following the JWs founded a hundred years ago vs. agreeing with St. Ignatius who was taught by St. John. You like to call him names, but you do so out of jealousy.

1. No where does the Bible say that all or even most of the oral tradition was committed to Scripture, so your premise is erroneous. The major dogmas of Christianity, such as the Trinity, is not explicitly stated in Scripture, for example. Same for the two wills and natures of Christ, the hypostatic union, the canon of Scripture, etc. That God commands us to obey both the oral and written tradition through St. Paul also demonstrates that sola Scriptura is invalid.

2. There is no difference between "did" and "taught" because what the Savior "did" and "taught" were for our salvation. That means they are both part of divine revelation, but not all of these things were recorded in Scripture. Scripture accounts for only about 100 days of Jesus' earthly ministry. Moreover, Jesus never commanded any of the apostles to write anything down during His ministry, and only five of them chose to write at the inspiration of the Holy Ghost. Jesus commanded all of them to hand on the gospel orally, which is Sacred Tradition.

3. If no prophecy of Scripture is a matter of private interpretation, then that means Scripture itself is not a matter of private interpretation because Scripture is divinely inspired and hence must be interpreted by a divine authority. The countless divisions among Protestantism prove the point. Neither Christ nor any of the apostles ever intended for Scripture to be our only authority. In fact, sola Scriptura was a concept unheard of until 1500 years after Christ's ascension into heaven.

http://www.scripturecatholic.com/
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#414544 Jan 10, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep dreaming, but you never have much of anything of value to say and nobody wants to engage in endless nonsense with you. BTW which Apostles had a full time job and preached on Wednesday. lol
You said"
"why must people try and belitle His Word by saying that Jesus never told anyone to write His word is in error. if people didnt write them down, we would not know how to be Saved and Followers of God."
So was Regina and other Catholics belittling his Word? Or is that what you said is being done? I am going with you. You twist it as I said into your own perception not what is being said. Now I could call you a liar which would be the norm for someone like you, but I won't as I prefer to not read your posts of little value let alone address you.
Gee Preston how did anyone know how to be Saved until you Protestants came along? Its a rhetorical question moron. What do you suppose the Apostles were doing when the books werent written yet? Christ said go and preach.
The point is he didn't leave a book to run his church and no he did not say to write everything down and put it into a book that would be the sole rule of faith nor did he say which ones were scripture. As I said Revelation is not the bible. He didnt pass out KJV bibles and preachers popped up everywhere. Those KJV with the ones with commentary on the deuterocanons are gems. lol Never mind All the minute details have gone over endless times on this thread. You arent changing any minds. If you wish to deny history, reality and the Word because you have the real deal then get in line with the rest of the Protestants.
We arent saying God did not deliver his word in scripture, but the scripture doesnt say it is the sole rule of faith and each person individually decides what it means. All scripture is profitable. Profitable does not mean all sufficent especially in the wrong hands. Yes Preston you always tell us you know more than everyone else and the church is the whore and God doesnt hear Catholic prayers and Catholics are all ignorant and stupid of what scripture says. Thats ok I will let God decide that. There is no discussions in here, but thanks for proving to Catholics you dont have the truth. Good JOB!
" If you wish to deny history, reality and the Word because you have the real deal then get in line with the rest of the Protestants. "

LOL!
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#414545 Jan 10, 2013
preston wrote:
<quoted text>I can depend on what God has told me.
the day of my dad funeral, my nephew said not to worry, he was only sleeping, and as I started to disagree with him(a deacon in your cult), God spoke to me and said these words."he is not a child of mine", therfore it follows, if you dont belong to God, you belong to the devil, and he surely does. to treat his mother like he does, he doesnt visit her, wishes nothing else for her but for her to be put in a nursing home. he is filth and it runs in your satanic church.
Question: "What does the Bible say about caring for our old parents?"
Answer: The Bible has much to say about caring for elderly parents and other family members who are not able to care for themselves. The early Christian church acted as the social services agency for other believers. They cared for the poor, the sick, the widows and the orphans who had no one else to care for them. Christians who had family members in need were expected to meet those needs. Unfortunately, caring for our parents in their old age is no longer an obligation that many of us are willing to accept.
The elderly can be seen as burdens rather than blessings. Sometimes we are quick to forget the sacrifices our parents made for us when they are in need of care themselves. Instead of taking them into our homes—whenever that is safe and feasible—we put them in retirement communities or nursing homes, sometimes against their will. We may not value the wisdom they have acquired through living long lives, and we can discredit their advice as “outdated.”
When we honor and care for our parents, we are serving God as well. The Bible says,“The church should care for any widow who has no one else to care for her. But if she has children or grandchildren, their first responsibility is to show godliness at home and repay their parents by taking care of them. This is something that pleases God very much....But those who won't care for their own relatives, especially those living in the same household, have denied what we believe. Such people are worse than unbelievers”(1 Timothy 5:3-4, 8).
WORSE THAN UNBELIEVERS. FITS MIKE TO A TEE.
http://www.gotquestions.org/caring-for-old-pa...
I'm sorry your father passed away..I know what that feels like I just lost mine this sept. As far as deacons we don't have deacons in the kingdom hall. Your nephew said: your father was sleeping and so now you conclude that we are in a devilish cult. Your nephew did not write the Bible he was only trying to encourage you. Dead loved ones are asleep in peace. Its what the scriptures say not something your nephew made up. I think this is the time to be at peace with your family in times of mourning don't you agree?
preston

Waverly, OH

#414546 Jan 10, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a stupid website. Preston, if you want to know what the Catholic Church teaches, why don't you ask the Catholic Church?
anthony, it had noting to do with what your church teaches but what ALL of you catholics say, which was what those people also were saying.

which was, jesus never told any aposlte to write anything down.

this fact that all of them along with regie, among others on here, who have said that indicates, that your church has indeed taught you people to say that as some kind of argument
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#414547 Jan 10, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a big difference between following the JWs founded a hundred years ago vs. agreeing with St. Ignatius who was taught by St. John. You like to call him names, but you do so out of jealousy.
1. No where does the Bible say that all or even most of the oral tradition was committed to Scripture, so your premise is erroneous. The major dogmas of Christianity, such as the Trinity, is not explicitly stated in Scripture, for example. Same for the two wills and natures of Christ, the hypostatic union, the canon of Scripture, etc. That God commands us to obey both the oral and written tradition through St. Paul also demonstrates that sola Scriptura is invalid.
2. There is no difference between "did" and "taught" because what the Savior "did" and "taught" were for our salvation. That means they are both part of divine revelation, but not all of these things were recorded in Scripture. Scripture accounts for only about 100 days of Jesus' earthly ministry. Moreover, Jesus never commanded any of the apostles to write anything down during His ministry, and only five of them chose to write at the inspiration of the Holy Ghost. Jesus commanded all of them to hand on the gospel orally, which is Sacred Tradition.
3. If no prophecy of Scripture is a matter of private interpretation, then that means Scripture itself is not a matter of private interpretation because Scripture is divinely inspired and hence must be interpreted by a divine authority. The countless divisions among Protestantism prove the point. Neither Christ nor any of the apostles ever intended for Scripture to be our only authority. In fact, sola Scriptura was a concept unheard of until 1500 years after Christ's ascension into heaven.
http://www.scripturecatholic.com/
http://www.catholic.com/magazine/articles/not...

preston

Waverly, OH

#414548 Jan 10, 2013
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sorry your father passed away..I know what that feels like I just lost mine this sept. As far as deacons we don't have deacons in the kingdom hall. Your nephew said: your father was sleeping and so now you conclude that we are in a devilish cult. Your nephew did not write the Bible he was only trying to encourage you. Dead loved ones are asleep in peace. Its what the scriptures say not something your nephew made up. I think this is the time to be at peace with your family in times of mourning don't you agree?
sorry, but to tell a Chrsitian that their loved one just went to sleep is a slap in the face.

and no, I was taught from childhood that your cult is satanic, and God reaffirmed it that day, when He told me to "leave him alone, he is not one of mine". that is all the "proof" that we would ever need when it comes straight from God Himself.

as far as being asleep, that too is a lie straight from the devil too, the rich man was not "asleep", and i have a Personal experience that also indicates that that is not true either.

along with that expeirience, I have been by the bedside of those who were near death, who experienced the flames of hell and also those who had felt that "peace that passeth all understanding" as my grandfather saw.
SO GO TELL OTHERS MORE GULLIBLE THAN I AM WITH YOUR LIES FROM THE DEVIL

Deacons among Jehovah's Witnesses are referred to as ministerial servants, claiming it preferable to translate the descriptive Greek term used in the Bible rather than merely transliterate it as though it were a title.[30] Appointed ministerial servants aid elders in congregational duties. Like the elders, they are adult baptized males[31] and serve voluntarily.[32]

BTW, I HAVE MORE CONTEMPT FOR YOUR SATANIC CULT THAN I DO WITH THE SDA BRANCH, YOU ALL WERE SPAWNED BY THE DEVIL AND HIS HENCHMAN
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#414550 Jan 10, 2013
preston wrote:
<quoted text>sorry, but to tell a Chrsitian that their loved one just went to sleep is a slap in the face.
I take it you get offended very easily?
preston

Waverly, OH

#414549 Jan 10, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU AND i HAVE HASHED THIS OUT SEVERAL TIMES IN THE PAST. i DERIDE ANY PERSON LIKE HIM WHO WANTS TO DIE.

Jesus told peter that he would face a death that he wouldnt want to face, now what makes iggie better than peter or more brave?

and even your church, which came centuries after he died doesnt beleive half or more of his alleged writings.

and you cant prove,nor can any one else Prove that he was taught by John nor appointed a bishop by peter himself.

it looks good on the surface but no foundation can be proven by the Word of God,which does mention many people who worked for the glory of God.
so why wouldnt iggie be mentioned, if he was so important to early first or second generation christianity?

the answer is obvious, he wasnt a player in Gods Plan, and neither was that other guy who only saw John at a bathouse.lol
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#414551 Jan 10, 2013
preston wrote:
<quoted text>sorry, but to tell a Chrsitian that their loved one just went to sleep is a slap in the face.
and no, I was taught from childhood that your cult is satanic, and God reaffirmed it that day, when He told me to "leave him alone, he is not one of mine". that is all the "proof" that we would ever need when it comes straight from God Himself.
as far as being asleep, that too is a lie straight from the devil too, the rich man was not "asleep", and i have a Personal experience that also indicates that that is not true either.
along with that expeirience, I have been by the bedside of those who were near death, who experienced the flames of hell and also those who had felt that "peace that passeth all understanding" as my grandfather saw.
SO GO TELL OTHERS MORE GULLIBLE THAN I AM WITH YOUR LIES FROM THE DEVIL
Deacons among Jehovah's Witnesses are referred to as ministerial servants, claiming it preferable to translate the descriptive Greek term used in the Bible rather than merely transliterate it as though it were a title.[30] Appointed ministerial servants aid elders in congregational duties. Like the elders, they are adult baptized males[31] and serve voluntarily.[32]
BTW, I HAVE MORE CONTEMPT FOR YOUR SATANIC CULT THAN I DO WITH THE SDA BRANCH, YOU ALL WERE SPAWNED BY THE DEVIL AND HIS HENCHMAN
Who taught you from childhood that we are a Satanic cult? Do you believe everything everyone tells you? Why not go to the horses mouth and find out for yourself. If you have never studied with the witnesses for at least a year, tested the scriptures with any Bible you like to compare. Gone to a convention, experience the worldwide loving brotherhood we have where there is no race or money barrier than you're just slandering and spreading lies. Now you know how God feels about big FAT LIES don't you?

www.JW.org
preston

Waverly, OH

#414552 Jan 10, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Preston you always tell us you know more than everyone else and the church is the whore and God doesnt hear Catholic prayers and Catholics are all ignorant and stupid of what scripture says. Thats ok I will let God decide that. There is no discussions in here, but thanks for proving to Catholics you dont have the truth. Good JOB!
first, i must know more than you as I have showed over the years.lol.

so if you knew a little or at the very minimum ,more than me, about the bible, then you would know that the Greatest of all apostles SUPPORTED HIMSELF ALONG WITH OTHERS IN HIS OCCUPATION AS A TENTMAKER.

Tentmaking, in general, refers to the activities of any Christian who, while functioning as a minister, receives little or no pay for his or her church work, and supports him or herself by additional, unrelated work. Specifically, tentmaking can also refer to a method of international Christian evangelism in which missionaries support themselves by working full time in the marketplace with their skills and education, instead of receiving financial support from a church. The term comes from the fact that the apostle Paul supported himself by making tents while living and preaching in Corinth (Acts 18:3).

YOU LOSE, LIKE ALWAYS WHEN YOU TRY AND BUTT HEADS WITH ME.

and I have many, many times preached on other nights beside Sunday and wed's in numerous revivals that have lasted weeks, JUST LIKE OTHER PREACHERS THAT HOLD FULL TIMES JOBS BESIDES THEIR PASTORING AND EVANGELISTIC WORK.

THAT AINT DISGRACEFUL AND I HAVE NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED ABOUT, nor do I have the police and the grand jury at my door seeking to have me arrested for abuse of any kind, to bad that your clerics cant say the same, isnt it?

and my church never had to have insurance to protect them for illicit behavior on my part resulting in large law suits.

SO DONT MAKE IT PERSONAL. i have had nothing to hide, nor has my church ever had to shelter me like your church does with Law.
Alien Outlaw

Virginia, IL

#414553 Jan 10, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
" If you wish to deny history, reality and the Word because you have the real deal then get in line with the rest of the Protestants. "
LOL!
Big A, 2000+ years ago some guy walked on water...its funny! To many galaxies to count and the primitive human animal is still talking about some guy that walked on water! Again, TO MANY GALAXIES TO COMPREHEND!.........some guy walked on water??????????The Bible story had a good run..........
preston

Waverly, OH

#414554 Jan 10, 2013
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> I take it you get offended very easily?
I guess that you aint caught on yet.

I dont like your church, nor you either if you are in it and you are. is that plain enough for you?

people like you and my nephew that serve the devil, are not on my most popular individuals to invite for a cookout.

I would split a pepsi with anthony much quicker than I would with my own nephew.
preston

Waverly, OH

#414555 Jan 10, 2013
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> Who taught you from childhood that we are a Satanic cult? Do you believe everything everyone tells you? Why not go to the horses mouth and find out for yourself. If you have never studied with the witnesses for at least a year, tested the scriptures with any Bible you like to compare. Gone to a convention, experience the worldwide loving brotherhood we have where there is no race or money barrier than you're just slandering and spreading lies. Now you know how God feels about big FAT LIES don't you?
www.JW.org
yeah, I do know how God feels about BIG FATG LIES, WHICH IS WHY HE SAID MY NEPHEW DIDNT BELONG TO HIM.

I dont need to know any more than that.

you are either with him or against Him.

and you belong to the devil not God.

one Sunday afternoon, i looked across the street and saw some of your group, and i started laughing. they sent this one young woman to my door, and I invited her in, and she began to talk and i listened and she started on the Holy Ghost, now I ahd just preached on Him that morning, and so we discussed him for acouple of minutes and she began to get uncomfortable, and i asked her to step over to my wall and asked her to look at my books. her eyes got very big when she saw around a thousand books on religion, and then she almost lost it when i told her that I had read every one of them(and I had).

THEN I ASKED HER IF SHE WOULD LIKE TO PRAY WITH ME. AND IT THEN BECAME A SIDESHOW AND SHE BEGAN TO PICK UP HER MAGAZINES AND PAPERS AND PRACTICALLY RAN OUT OF MY HOME.lol.

so I will tell you like I have told others on this forum.

I HAVE FORGOT MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW.
preston

Waverly, OH

#414556 Jan 10, 2013
preston wrote:
<quoted text>first, i must know more than you as I have showed over the years.lol.
so if you knew a little or at the very minimum ,more than me, about the bible, then you would know that the Greatest of all apostles SUPPORTED HIMSELF ALONG WITH OTHERS IN HIS OCCUPATION AS A TENTMAKER.
Tentmaking, in general, refers to the activities of any Christian who, while functioning as a minister, receives little or no pay for his or her church work, and supports him or herself by additional, unrelated work. Specifically, tentmaking can also refer to a method of international Christian evangelism in which missionaries support themselves by working full time in the marketplace with their skills and education, instead of receiving financial support from a church. The term comes from the fact that the apostle Paul supported himself by making tents while living and preaching in Corinth (Acts 18:3).
YOU LOSE, LIKE ALWAYS WHEN YOU TRY AND BUTT HEADS WITH ME.
and I have many, many times preached on other nights beside Sunday and wed's in numerous revivals that have lasted weeks, JUST LIKE OTHER PREACHERS THAT HOLD FULL TIMES JOBS BESIDES THEIR PASTORING AND EVANGELISTIC WORK.
THAT AINT DISGRACEFUL AND I HAVE NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED ABOUT, nor do I have the police and the grand jury at my door seeking to have me arrested for abuse of any kind, to bad that your clerics cant say the same, isnt it?
and my church never had to have insurance to protect them for illicit behavior on my part resulting in large law suits.
SO DONT MAKE IT PERSONAL. i have had nothing to hide, nor has my church ever had to shelter me like your church does with Law.
HistoryUnlike Peter and other apostles in the early Christian church, who devoted themselves entirely to their religious ministry and lived off the money donated by church members.(see Acts 4:34-37) Paul frequently performed outside work, not desiring to be a financial burden to the young churches he founded. In Thessaloniki, Paul states that he and his companions "worked night and day, laboring and toiling so that we would not be a burden to any of you" (2 Thessalonians 3:8). Paul's purpose in working was to set an example for the Christians, desiring that they not become idle in their expectation of the return of Christ, but that they would work to support themselves. He also hoped that his refusal to accept financial support would build his credibility among non-Christians, thus giving him the chance to win over more of them (See 1 Corinthians 9, particularly verse 12). For additional glimpses into the Apostle Paul's tentmaking ministry see Acts 18:1-3; 20:33-35; Philippians 4:14-16.

In addition to the example of Paul, many other famous people from the Bible supported themselves during their ministry. For example, Abraham raised livestock, Joseph was a government official, Joshua was a war general, Nehemiah was cupbearer to the King, Esther was a great ruler of her people, and Luke was a physician. Even Jesus himself worked as a carpenter (see Mark 6:3).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tentmaking
Loren Eberly

Bellville, OH

#414557 Jan 10, 2013
President Obama Nominates Jack Lew Treasury Secretary:

President Barrack Obama and Secretary Jack Lew supporting The majority of Us the Government of this Representative Republic that vote and the nonvoters that sit on their dead hands and whine; reelecting Obnoxious President, Governor, Representatives of US the Government, County Commissioners, Township Trustees, Mayors, City Council, School Administrators and Board Members.

That defies USA Labor Law, The Constitution, and demands of Natural Law: what Mother Nature, God, or Whatever Power decreed to be the reality of the real world, democracy, capitalism, the US Constitution, and free, fair, and affordable commerce and common sense demands.

Demanding every Stockholder, corporation, farmer, business, outsourcer sweatshop, and nonprofit, tax-exempt, organization and Church; markets the cost in the wholesale and retail price of his or her product and service; of every worker, consumer, and taxpayer's wages (union contract), healthcare, pension, investment and independent business profit.

Won’t enable every worker, consumer, and taxpayer to pay healthcare insurance premium or pay healthcare provider. Pay ALL taxes and pay for every product and service they use for life. With money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit.

Or enable every parent to educate, love, nurse, nurture, discipline, protect, and provide; for every child (job) they conceive. And fund schools, infrastructure, local and national security, government services, and etc.; with money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit.

Or enable Union workers, consumers, taxpayers, and America’s grandchildren’s children, Government employees, Parents, Teachers, Veterans, Police, Firemen, and Fathers disqualified for affirmative action with white skin, Representatives deny Collective Bargaining Rights accountable.

To fund Illegal drug users and Immigrants, lottery, casino, and keno losers, unemployed Union workers replaced with nonunion workers, Human Traffickers, waitresses that pander for life for $2.00 per hour, slaves in tax abated enterprise zones, low-income child labor, consumers, and taxpayers, volunteers without wages, and nonunion workers willing to work for fewer wages than they can afford life. That pays with welfare checks, food stamps, housing vouchers, and Medicaid.

Pay for all stimulus packages, tax abatements, tax incentives, tax refunds, tax credit, and tax exemptions.

Pay sales tax on the more stock dividends (money) OPEC Nations, Enron Stockholders, Wal-Mart Stockholders, Hillarys, Chinese, Foreign and Domestic Investors and Stockholders (money marketers) market quarterly. In the wholesale and retail price of every product and service Human Beings use for life. And School Boards and Government needs to build, maintain and operate schools, infrastructure, and provide local and national security, and Government services. That gets only product or service.

Needed to measure and maintain the strength and growth of this UNAFFORDABLE economy and distribute money Human Beings cannot digest, burn in internal combustion engines, or burn to heat and cool their American Dream. Into OPEC Nations, Enron Stockholders, Wal-Mart Stockholders, Hillarys, Chinese, Foreign and Domestic Investors and Stockholders portfolios.

Defying USA Labor Law, the Constitution, and Realities demands makes it IMPOSSIBLE for President Obama and Congress to avoid fiscal cliff. Makes free, fair, and affordable commerce IMPOSSIBLE; Makes funding schools IMPOSSIBLE; Makes balancing every budget IMPOSSIBLE; Makes Union workers, consumers, taxpayers, and Americas grandchildren's children life UNAFFORDABLE; and makes paying Ohio’s $1.35 trillion budget deficit, the $40 trillion social security and the $16 trillion national debt IMPOSSIBLE. With the $7.25 per hour Government mandated Labor wage in a hundred million years.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#414558 Jan 10, 2013
preston wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, I do know how God feels about BIG FATG LIES, WHICH IS WHY HE SAID MY NEPHEW DIDNT BELONG TO HIM.
I dont need to know any more than that.
you are either with him or against Him.
and you belong to the devil not God.
one Sunday afternoon, i looked across the street and saw some of your group, and i started laughing. they sent this one young woman to my door, and I invited her in, and she began to talk and i listened and she started on the Holy Ghost, now I ahd just preached on Him that morning, and so we discussed him for acouple of minutes and she began to get uncomfortable, and i asked her to step over to my wall and asked her to look at my books. her eyes got very big when she saw around a thousand books on religion, and then she almost lost it when i told her that I had read every one of them(and I had).
THEN I ASKED HER IF SHE WOULD LIKE TO PRAY WITH ME. AND IT THEN BECAME A SIDESHOW AND SHE BEGAN TO PICK UP HER MAGAZINES AND PAPERS AND PRACTICALLY RAN OUT OF MY HOME.lol.
so I will tell you like I have told others on this forum.
I HAVE FORGOT MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW.
Well of course she felt uncomfortable. I mean its not like you know who you're praying too. You probably pray to the trinity god.You do know the trinity belief came from the pagans don't you?
preston

Waverly, OH

#414559 Jan 10, 2013
and we have hashed this over many times in the past.

many small country churches simply can not afford to pay a minister to Pastor their church. yet they are entitled to hear the Word of God the same as those who attend a much larger church.

this takes nothing away from the preacher who Pastors these small churches, in many instances, the small church probably get to hear better preaching in the first place, for one simple reason.

many colleges teach the Holy Spirit OUT of the preachers, when you begin to lean on the understanding of those teaching you, you drift away from the voice of God.

no MAN can teach another man HOW TO PREACH, this comes from experience and the help of God, and i have yet to see this fail. not only in my own experience but I have heard others talk about it with other young Preachers, and I have seen it also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 1 min Seentheotherside 221,764
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Joe Moretti 608,343
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 9 min busted 166
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min Pokay 269,171
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Christian with Jesus 810,808
Any son's ever see there mom's having sex with ... 53 min Jon 3
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 56 min Seentheotherside 1,053
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Liam 39,685
More from around the web