Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 701419 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Free Mind

Melbourne, FL

#414214 Jan 9, 2013
I only hope that dancing monkeys will forgive me...

as I forgive those who persecute me, and the truth.

TRUTH, JUSTICE, AMERICA
MICHAEL

Canada

#414215 Jan 9, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical response from you Confrinting,(YOU) deciding who is a Christian as who is not!........ This is "nothing new" to (any of us Catholics) since you have PROVEN over and over and over again, that your "judgmental and condemning (bible only- "half-truth" ministry)" NEVER HAS and NEVER WILL be able to "stand on its own" without (again) attacking, judging and condemning the TRUE faith---the TRUE personal faith and Salvation (in Jesus Christ) of other Christians--(especially Catholics)..... Fraudulent, condemning and judgmental Protestant preachers, such as you, are one of the main reasons that I left my "bible only"Church and became a Catholic--(born again) into the "Fullness of the Faith and the Fullness of the Truth" in the TRUE GOSPEL of Jesus Christ and His (historically and biblically PROVEN One True Apostolic Catholic Church--the Bride of Christ. You Confrinting, don't know and have (never) known what a "true Christian" really is because you have (rebelliously, defiantly and willfully) "REJECTED" the Fullness of the Truth AND the Faith that Our Lord gave us in the bible, in and through His "One True Catholic Church"
Are you still working on listing all 42,001 protestant denominations you keep telling us about?

Can you come up with even 42?

BUSTED!
Dan

Omaha, NE

#414216 Jan 9, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholic Bishop Joseph Galante from Arch-diocese of CAMDEN New Jersey reported on January 8, 2013 that he is retiring early.
Why? The Bishop says he is FRUSTRATED and FED UP with the on going clergy abuse scandals.
Read the Bishops own words below......
http://watchdogblog.dallasnews.com/2013/01/ex...
Will Bishop Galante be the first domino to fall?
Um, maybe you yourself should read the article.

Galante is retirng NOW, "nine years after leaving Dallas in frustration over clergy sex-abuse scandals" due to him being "several months shy of the church’s mandatory retirement age of 75 and suffering from chronic kidney disease, according to news reports today."

So, yeah, maybe other current bishops will reach retirement age and/or contract chronic kidney disease, thus leading them to retirement.

MICHAEL

Canada

#414217 Jan 9, 2013
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
What else can Regina say?
She certainly can't defend the moral superiority of the RCC.
I forgive her.
I understand her love of her church, but just last summer there was the "NUNS ON THE BUS" tour around america standing up for their rights, telling everyone the vatican is wrong and we are NOT RADICAL FEMINISTS, and now have 1,000 disgruntled roman catholic priests (and numbers are growing) forming a union, the AUSCP and us warning her of bad behavior by some clergy, she has to understand we are not living in DISNEY LAND. The catholic world has changed bigtime in the last 10 years.

Dan

Omaha, NE

#414218 Jan 9, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still working on listing all 42,001 protestant denominations you keep telling us about?
Can you come up with even 42?
BUSTED!
Here's a list of Lutheran sects. Maybe more than 42, but who's counting?

Lutheranism

Main article: List of Lutheran denominations

Apostolic Lutheran Church of America
Association of Free Lutheran Congregations
Church of the Lutheran Brethren of America
Church of the Lutheran Confession
Concordia Lutheran Conference
Confessional Evangelical Lutheran Conference Evangelical Lutheran Church "Concord" (Russia)
Evangelical Lutheran Free Church (Germany)
Evangelical Lutheran Synod (United States)
Lutheran Church of Central Africa Malawi Conference
Lutheran Church of Central Africa Zambia Conference
Ukrainian Lutheran Church
Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (United States)

Evangelical Catholic Church
Kosovo Protestant Evangelical Church
Evangelical Community Church-Lutheran
Evangelical Lutheran Diocese of North America
International Lutheran Council American Association of Lutheran Churches
Evangelical Lutheran Church - Synod of France and Belgium
Evangelical Lutheran Church of Brazil
Evangelical Lutheran Church of England
Gutnius Lutheran Church
Independent Evangelical-Lutheran Church
Japan Lutheran Church
Lanka Lutheran Church
Lutheran Church—Canada
Lutheran Church—Hong Kong Synod
Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod (United States)
Lutheran Church of Australia (associate member)

Laestadian Lutheran Church
Latvian Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
Lutheran Church of China (no longer in existence)
Lutheran Church-International
Lutheran Congregations in Mission for Christ (United States)
Lutheran Evangelical Protestant Church (United States)
Lutheran Ministerium and Synod - USA
Lutheran World Federation Andhra Evangelical Lutheran Church
Arcot Lutheran Church
Batak Christian Protestant Church
Church of Denmark
Evangelical Lutheran Church of Finland
Church of Iceland
Church of Norway
Church of Sweden
Church of the Faroe Islands
Estonian Evangelical Lutheran Church
Evangelical Church of the Augsburg Confession in Slovakia
Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada
Evangelical Lutheran Church of Papua New Guinea
Evangelical Lutheran Church in Southern Africa
Evangelical Lutheran Church of Latvia
Evangelical Lutheran Church in Tanzania
Evangelical Lutheran Church in Madhya Pradesh
Evangelical Lutheran Church in the Himalayan States
Evangelical Lutheran Free Church of Norway (associate member)
Gossner Evangelical Lutheran Church in Chotanagpur and Assam
Indian Evangelical Lutheran Church
Jeypore Evangelical Lutheran Church
Malagasy Lutheran Church
Northern Evangelical Lutheran Church
Simalungun Protestant Christian Church
South Andhra Lutheran Church
Tamil Evangelical Lutheran Church
Free Mind

Melbourne, FL

#414219 Jan 9, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholic Bishop Joseph Galante from Arch-diocese of CAMDEN New Jersey reported on January 8, 2013 that he is retiring early.
Why? The Bishop says he is FRUSTRATED and FED UP with the on going clergy abuse scandals.
Read the Bishops own words below......
http://watchdogblog.dallasnews.com/2013/01/ex...
Will Bishop Galante be the first domino to fall?
That is an amazing story. Regina should be grateful.

While in Dallas, the guy stood up to this nonsense....

Per the story, his superior in Dallas -- "refused to suspend a prominent priest who’d admitted “inappropriate contact” with an adult worshipper who sought a pain-relief blessing. The worshipper said the priest agreed to perform the blessing, as I reported in 2002,“then pulled down his jogging pants, groped him and propositioned him.”

He complained and was transferred to NJ.

This fits the worldwide pattern. Good priests who speak up are punished by the Vatican with transfers.

Reality, Facts, and Reason say -- so much for that superior RCC morality.
Free Mind

Melbourne, FL

#414220 Jan 9, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand her love of her church, but just last summer there was the "NUNS ON THE BUS" tour around america standing up for their rights, telling everyone the vatican is wrong and we are NOT RADICAL FEMINISTS, and now have 1,000 disgruntled roman catholic priests (and numbers are growing) forming a union, the AUSCP and us warning her of bad behavior by some clergy, she has to understand we are not living in DISNEY LAND. The catholic world has changed bigtime in the last 10 years.
Saving this dying institution is difficult, especially when those being saved are so brainwashed, they call you names for posting verifiable facts.

Stay strong. Be forgiving. Their name-calling is a cry for help.
MICHAEL

Canada

#414221 Jan 9, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Galante is retirng NOW, "nine years after leaving Dallas in frustration over clergy sex-abuse scandals" due to him being "several months shy of the church’s mandatory retirement age of 75 and suffering from chronic kidney disease, according to news reports today."
So, yeah, maybe other current bishops will reach retirement age and/or contract chronic kidney disease, thus leading them to retirement.
Yes I saw the health issue story....but his first paragraph was

.....Bishop Joseph Galante is retiring early as head of the Catholic diocese in Camden, N.J., nine years after leaving Dallas in frustration over clergy sex-abuse scandals.

....Bishop Grahmann also refused to suspend a prominent priest who’d admitted “inappropriate contact” with an adult worshipper who sought a pain-relief blessing. The worshipper said the priest agreed to perform the blessing, as I reported in 2002,“then pulled down his jogging pants, groped him and propositioned him.”

...Bishop Galante took the extraordinary step of telling me he disagreed with Grahmann about the case. And a little over a year later, the Vatican sent him to New Jersey.

....There, Galante eventually faced accusations that he, too, did too little to clean house. SNAP, the Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests, said this week that he had “basically done little or nothing in recent years to distinguish himself from the majority of his peers who continue to act recklessly, secretively and callously in child sex cases.”

What is most obvious is that the church hirearchy are the ones responsible for not accepting abuse accusations as they removed Bishop Galante from Dallas and sent him to New Jersey, and later himself accused of not doing enough for victims.

This story has played out in many dioceses right across america. You might love your church, but its obvious the leaders do not practice what THEY PREACH themselves, that being GOOD MORALITY.
MICHAEL

Canada

#414222 Jan 9, 2013
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Per the story, his superior in Dallas -- "refused to suspend a prominent priest who’d admitted “inappropriate contact” with an adult worshipper who sought a pain-relief blessing. The worshipper said the priest agreed to perform the blessing, as I reported in 2002,“then pulled down his jogging pants, groped him and propositioned him.”
This fits the worldwide pattern. Good priests who speak up are punished by the Vatican with transfers.
Its obvious now that Bishops were being controlled by the vatican. Just like we have always said. Systematically on 5 continents using the "EXACT SAME METHOD OF OPERATION". Tell no one, lie to the followers why a bad priest was being moved, and coverup the crime from authorities and the blow off the victims. If a bishop disagreed, the vatican/pope would move him to the netherlands.

Pad

Fishers, IN

#414223 Jan 9, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not read the Quran Dan. Does Muhammad say that he has issues with the Blessed Virgin like Kay insinuates??
The Q'uran supports the Virgin birth of I'sa(Jesus). It claims that Maryam was given her son as a SIGN from Allah,that HE is what HE is.Basically there is no more to the Virgin birth to them other than the fact it is a sign of Allah's power to do anything.If he wants a woman to have a son without the aid of male sperm,than so be it,but Jesus in the Q'uran is not by any stretch God,nor the Incarnate as we believe,and KNOW in our spirits to be true.

Maryam(Mary) did not have the son I'sa in Bethlehem as our bible says,but that she went a distance from her city of Nazareth,on her own,with no one else,and by a n olive tree or some kind of shading tree,had Jesus by a stream.She even cursed while giving birth,and she complained about her state of affairs.When she gave birth,a voice spoke to her and told her to drink from that stream nearby where she laid after the birth of her son.And there was also a tree that had pomegranates on it,and she ate.

The travail of Maryam giving birth to I'sa(Isa) is much like the early native American women who would often go alone in the forest of wherever a quiet secluded space, to give birth to a son or daughter.Many times we read in that native american history of the husband(warrior) would be not too far off to accompany her back to the village.

Also the Q'uran claims Jesus spoke from the crib in distinctive verse to the fact of who he was,and what he came to do.Maryam was given instructions by an angel to return to Nazareth to allow her son to speak to the Jews there,and hear of what his mission was for them.Of course it confirms the Islamic teaching that Jesus was a prophet sent to the house of Israel to prepare the way for Islam which would come through Muhammad.The Jews are always depicted in the Q'uran as rebellious and stiff-necked,never heeding the instructions of Allah.Islam is the way of Submission to Allah,and the Jews were the most obstinate,some like the Jewish Prophets were submissive,but the majority are no better than ( pigs or swine) according to the teachings of Islam in the Q'uran.

Christians are viewed better in the Q'uran than the Jews,but both are the People of the Book.The Muslims think that the Book is good and holy,but that we all changed its words and perverted it.

Mary is not mentioned but only as the Mother of Isa in other parts of the Q'uran,there is a section or chapter dedicated to Maryam,and it does describe her a s being a virgin(knowing no man) and the angel Gabriel appearing to her,but he appears several times to her,JOSEPH is never mentioned in regards to Mary at all,Bethlehem is not ever mentioned,nor anything that we basically read in the gospel of Luke.

Zachariah and Elizabeth are mentioned,but even that account is changed to suit the Muslim view of what they were in regards to Mary and so on.

The story of Joseph son of Isaac is changed from its original in the Old Testament.Joseph according to the Q'uran was exonerated by Potipher and witnesses that he never seduced Potipher's wife,but Joseph CHOSE to go to prison because Allah had a plan for him,definately not all like the account in Genesis.

The Death of Christ is very distorted in the Q'uran.Isa was crucified,but did not die(Allah made him look as though he appeared to be dead,but was not). He was hidden and eventually with his mother Maryam fled to Turkey(another name is given for what was called Turkey centuries later). Q'uran claimed Isa lived till a ripe old age,and taught many the way of Islam,which later was brought to light through Muhammad.

I don't know how exactly KayMarie describes what she views as the account of Mary in the Q'uran,so I hope mine is clear enough for you?
MICHAEL

Canada

#414224 Jan 9, 2013
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Saving this dying institution is difficult, especially when those being saved are so brainwashed, they call you names for posting verifiable facts.
Stay strong. Be forgiving. Their name-calling is a cry for help.
The pope and many of his cardinal cronies are all PRE VATICAN II. They hate vatican II policies, but today almost all the CURRENT priests/nuns/bishops in the world were brought up under vatican II policies and thats all they know.

http://www.thestar.com/news/insight/article/1...
Dan

Omaha, NE

#414225 Jan 9, 2013
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
It'd be even more "amazing" if that's why Galante was retiring as you inferred.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#414226 Jan 9, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I saw the health issue story....but his first paragraph was
.....Bishop Joseph Galante is retiring early as head of the Catholic diocese in Camden, N.J., nine years after leaving Dallas in frustration over clergy sex-abuse scandals.
....Bishop Grahmann also refused to suspend a prominent priest who’d admitted “inappropriate contact” with an adult worshipper who sought a pain-relief blessing. The worshipper said the priest agreed to perform the blessing, as I reported in 2002,“then pulled down his jogging pants, groped him and propositioned him.”
...Bishop Galante took the extraordinary step of telling me he disagreed with Grahmann about the case. And a little over a year later, the Vatican sent him to New Jersey.
....There, Galante eventually faced accusations that he, too, did too little to clean house. SNAP, the Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests, said this week that he had “basically done little or nothing in recent years to distinguish himself from the majority of his peers who continue to act recklessly, secretively and callously in child sex cases.”
What is most obvious is that the church hirearchy are the ones responsible for not accepting abuse accusations as they removed Bishop Galante from Dallas and sent him to New Jersey, and later himself accused of not doing enough for victims.
This story has played out in many dioceses right across america. You might love your church, but its obvious the leaders do not practice what THEY PREACH themselves, that being GOOD MORALITY.
Galante is retiring due to his age and his health, NOT due to the situation in Dallas.

You inferred that the Dalls matter prompted his retirement. It didn't.
MICHAEL

Canada

#414227 Jan 9, 2013
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
We have found the SMOKING GUN! The HOLY GRAIL!

After many years of posting, going through thousands of factual statements, it was right in front of us all the time. The vatican dictated to each Bishop how they were to respond to each abuse accusation. If they failed to comply.......get read to be moved where no one ever wants to go......... New Jersey!.........and other places to.
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#414228 Jan 9, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not read the Quran Dan. Does Muhammad say that he has issues with the Blessed Virgin like Kay insinuates??
No, Kay is a liar, but may have read some anti-catholic like the raving idiot guest. The Muslims revere Mary.

Mohummad originally went to the Jews, but they rejected him as a Prophet. Do you remember Salman Rushdie? In his book Satanic verses he pointed out some facts. Originally Mohummad had said that God had 2 daughters. He was later told he was tricked by Satanic voices whispering in his ear. That was removed from the Q'ran. The Muslims do not believe Jesus was God nor that he actually died on the cross. They often say that they believe in Jesus to get Christians to look deeper. They dont however believe the same way at all.

Here is an article writeen by the Late Arch Bishop Sheen on Mary and the Moslems.

http://www.ignatiusinsight.com/features2009/f...
Dan

Omaha, NE

#414230 Jan 9, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Its obvious now that Bishops were being controlled by the vatican. Just like we have always said. Systematically on 5 continents using the "EXACT SAME METHOD OF OPERATION". Tell no one, lie to the followers why a bad priest was being moved, and coverup the crime from authorities and the blow off the victims. If a bishop disagreed, the vatican/pope would move him to the netherlands.
Um, Bishops ARE under the authority of the Pope. This isn't a revelation on part of you and FM.

Galante isn't retiring due to the matter in Dallas. Will you retract your earlier post claiming same?
ReginaM

Lakehurst, NJ

#414231 Jan 9, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Dan, how are you? It's been a while, nice to see you again.

;
Pad

Fishers, IN

#414232 Jan 9, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a list of Lutheran sects. Maybe more than 42, but who's counting?
Lutheranism
Main article: List of Lutheran denominations
Apostolic Lutheran Church of America
Association of Free Lutheran Congregations
Church of the Lutheran Brethren of America
Church of the Lutheran Confession
Concordia Lutheran Conference
Confessional Evangelical Lutheran Conference Evangelical Lutheran Church "Concord" (Russia)
Evangelical Lutheran Free Church (Germany)
Evangelical Lutheran Synod (United States)
Lutheran Church of Central Africa Malawi Conference
Lutheran Church of Central Africa Zambia Conference
Ukrainian Lutheran Church
Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (United States)
Evangelical Catholic Church
Kosovo Protestant Evangelical Church
Evangelical Community Church-Lutheran
Evangelical Lutheran Diocese of North America
International Lutheran Council American Association of Lutheran Churches
Evangelical Lutheran Church - Synod of France and Belgium
Evangelical Lutheran Church of Brazil
Evangelical Lutheran Church of England
Gutnius Lutheran Church
Independent Evangelical-Lutheran Church
Japan Lutheran Church
Lanka Lutheran Church
Lutheran Church—Canada
Lutheran Church—Hong Kong Synod
Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod (United States)
Laestadian Lutheran Church
Latvian Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
Lutheran Church of China (no longer in existence)
Lutheran Church-International
Lutheran Congregations in Mission for Christ (United States)
Lutheran Evangelical Protestant Church (United States)
Lutheran Ministerium and Synod - USA
Lutheran World Federation Andhra Evangelical Lutheran Church
Arcot Lutheran Church
Batak Christian Protestant Church
Church of Denmark
Church of Iceland
Church of Norway
Church of Sweden
Church of the Faroe Islands
Estonian Evangelical Lutheran Church
Evangelical Church of the Augsburg Confession in Slovakia
Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada
Evangelical Lutheran Church of Papua New Guinea
Evangelical Lutheran Church in Southern Africa
Evangelical Lutheran Church of Latvia
Evangelical Lutheran Church in Tanzania
Evangelical Lutheran Church in Madhya Pradesh
Evangelical Lutheran Church in the Himalayan States
Evangelical Lutheran Free Church of Norway (associate member)
Gossner Evangelical Lutheran Church in Chotanagpur and Assam
Indian Evangelical Lutheran Church
Jeypore Evangelical Lutheran Church
Malagasy Lutheran Church
Northern Evangelical Lutheran Church
Simalungun Protestant Christian Church
South Andhra Lutheran Church
Tamil Evangelical Lutheran Church
Your list here in no way proves that each and every Lutheran group is a separate sect,all having their own doxology.You name most of which are Lutheran churches spread to other countries in Africa and Eastern Europe.Hardly a case for being part of 42,000 separate protestant sects.

As in the case for doctrinal differences: continued here are some examples.
MICHAEL

Canada

#414233 Jan 9, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Righteous anger is biblical. No, Jesus was not sinning when He was tearing into the money changers. If I remember correctly, the example I used was yelling at the neighbor because his dog was crapping in my yard. I doubt one would consider that an example of biblical righteous anger. lol.
Now, back to the issue at hand (which you are trying ever so diligently to avoid), how do you justify discriminating between sins when deciding to financially support your pastor?
ANTHONY says......Jesus was not sinning when He was tearing into the money changers, turning over tables.

MICHAEL says......You Anthony go down to Wall street in Manhattan, walk into Goldman Sacks and start turning tables over on the traders.

Will they laugh and think its funny, or would the swat team arrive and escort you to precinct 54?

If the idea of the money changers was that people had too much, you Anthony yourself have told us you have now started a SECOND business venture. I am sure there are people in your city who don't have one business.

Are you following the ways of Jesus too much is not good, or are you now a financial MOGUL?
Anthony MN

Saint Paul, MN

#414234 Jan 9, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>The Q'uran supports the Virgin birth of I'sa(Jesus). It claims that Maryam was given her son as a SIGN from Allah,that HE is what HE is.Basically there is no more to the Virgin birth to them other than the fact it is a sign of Allah's power to do anything.If he wants a woman to have a son without the aid of male sperm,than so be it,but Jesus in the Q'uran is not by any stretch God,nor the Incarnate as we believe,and KNOW in our spirits to be true.
Maryam(Mary) did not have the son I'sa in Bethlehem as our bible says,but that she went a distance from her city of Nazareth,on her own,with no one else,and by a n olive tree or some kind of shading tree,had Jesus by a stream.She even cursed while giving birth,and she complained about her state of affairs.When she gave birth,a voice spoke to her and told her to drink from that stream nearby where she laid after the birth of her son.And there was also a tree that had pomegranates on it,and she ate.
The travail of Maryam giving birth to I'sa(Isa) is much like the early native American women who would often go alone in the forest of wherever a quiet secluded space, to give birth to a son or daughter.Many times we read in that native american history of the husband(warrior) would be not too far off to accompany her back to the village.
Also the Q'uran claims Jesus spoke from the crib in distinctive verse to the fact of who he was,and what he came to do.Maryam was given instructions by an angel to return to Nazareth to allow her son to speak to the Jews there,and hear of what his mission was for them.Of course it confirms the Islamic teaching that Jesus was a prophet sent to the house of Israel to prepare the way for Islam which would come through Muhammad.The Jews are always depicted in the Q'uran as rebellious and stiff-necked,never heeding the instructions of Allah.Islam is the way of Submission to Allah,and the Jews were the most obstinate,some like the Jewish Prophets were submissive,but the majority are no better than ( pigs or swine) according to the teachings of Islam in the Q'uran.
Christians are viewed better in the Q'uran than the Jews,but both are the People of the Book.The Muslims think that the Book is good and holy,but that we all changed its words and perverted it.
Mary is not mentioned but only as the Mother of Isa in other parts of the Q'uran,there is a section or chapter dedicated to Maryam,and it does describe her a s being a virgin(knowing no man) and the angel Gabriel appearing to her,but he appears several times to her,JOSEPH is never mentioned in regards to Mary at all,Bethlehem is not ever mentioned,nor anything that we basically read in the gospel of Luke.
Zachariah and Elizabeth are mentioned,but even that account is changed to suit the Muslim view of what they were in regards to Mary and so on.
The story of Joseph son of Isaac is changed from its original in the Old Testament.Joseph according to the Q'uran was exonerated by Potipher and witnesses that he never seduced Potipher's wife,but Joseph CHOSE to go to prison because Allah had a plan for him,definately not all like the account in Genesis.
The Death of Christ is very distorted in the Q'uran.Isa was crucified,but did not die(Allah made him look as though he appeared to be dead,but was not). He was hidden and eventually with his mother Maryam fled to Turkey(another name is given for what was called Turkey centuries later). Q'uran claimed Isa lived till a ripe old age,and taught many the way of Islam,which later was brought to light through Muhammad.
I don't know how exactly KayMarie describes what she views as the account of Mary in the Q'uran,so I hope mine is clear enough for you?
Here's what Kay said;

"Mohammed's 'spur' to write it came about because he heard that Mary was the fourth part of the Godhead."

"but he was turned off at the teaching that Mary was the mother of God..."

Is there ANYTHING is the Quran which gives you this impression?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min NICK 79,511
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Dang Jersey Piney 995,744
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Dang Jersey Piney 448,363
Arsonist strikes @ Little Rock Pregnancy Planni... 5 hr Cowards 2
The Last TRUMP (Donald Trump) Of God 5 hr Prophecy 1
Trump Jr met with a CONVICTED PEDOPHILE during ... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 7
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 7 hr God s Chosen Child 33,239