Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
397,761 - 397,780 of 536,899 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
The priority of a real christian Church would be the gospel Jesus Christ..
Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
Rom 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
Rom 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
The priority of the CC is to proclaim the Gospel.

face it Confrint, you don't want people to read the Bible only. You want them to read the Bible, AND listen to YOUR take on it. You want perple to accept your teachings as authoritative.
Well, that's just ridiculous.

Sorry sir, you are re-defining the scriptures. They were already revealed once when the Apostles taught by word of mouth AND letter. God already established the safeguarders of sacred scripture and its not Confrint and his Pentecostal communities. You're to late.(1,900 yrs too late)
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even know what truth is Regina, in the opinon of many on here the answer is no.
I wouldn't call you are liar because you disagree with me, I would just say your ill informed.
You may believe the lies of the vatican but that doesn't make you are liar, that would make you gullible.
instead of sitting on the sidelines kibbitzing Regie, why not prove that she(reggie) is wrong.

and since you werent there and cant testify as to what Km saw(or mr fraud), you are not eligible to be a "friend of the Court"(doubt if you would know what I am referring to with that statement).

and since several catholics including a cleric, who all agree with what Reggie is saying and disagree with the story that km is telling,and since you are even unable to spell a very simple word like "civil", you arent considered to be intelligent enough to disagree with any person on here and that includes the false prophet Orville.
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
Where did you ever get the Idea that the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH was
ever about saving souls...?
As far as they are concerned...they feel that they are God's frozen chosen...and the rest of us can thaw out in hell.
From their actions on this forum...Saving souls IS APPARENTLY the last thing THEY HAVE IN MIND..
THEY DON'T PRESENT CHRIST.. they PRESENT AN evil APOSTATE
(so called )church
THAT ... IS AS FULL OF SIN ...AND DEBAUCHERY ... AS A POSSUM IS WOOD TICKS.
Is it not a wonder the Jesus said...of those such as them
Mat_15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
that their purpose is.
Were does Matthew 15:14 say its about the Catholic Church?

Could it be that Confrint, 1,900 yrs later, is adding his personal opinion to this verse?

This is called manipulating scriptures. And in your case, you're deceitfully implying a falsehood to pad your vendetta about a Church you know so llittle about.
You're sinning by doing this.
ReginaM

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Drinking Blood is forbidden, according to the bible Regina.
Drinking blood is a pagan belief.
[67] After this many of his disciples went back; and walked no more with him.[68] Then Jesus said to the twelve: Will you also go away?[69] And Simon Peter answered him: Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.[70] And we have believed and have known, that thou art the Christ, the Son of God.

I'll stick with Christ and the Apostles. You can walk away with the rest of the unbelievers. Have fuuun!

Now leave me alone, I don't have time for your nonsense.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Were does Matthew 15:14 say its about the Catholic Church?
Could it be that Confrint, 1,900 yrs later, is adding his personal opinion to this verse?
This is called manipulating scriptures. And in your case, you're deceitfully implying a falsehood to pad your vendetta about a Church you know so llittle about.
You're sinning by doing this.
I think that what km, her husband and LTM need to take into consideration is this.

People can disagree on what they believe that your church does or doesnt do, but to "confrint" you on your rituals on which they (and I could be included in that also)KNOW NOTHING ABOUT is rediculous to say the least.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

HURRY UP AND ACT LIKE A SMART ALEC , LTM.

I want to go to bed and I want to see what kind of ignorant response I receive from you.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

i don't liked your evil court..so what?!
I express my self from my heart.
After all you are not believer in Christ not at all.
Love is his fulfillment..
Did you liked free fly 25x around Sun without burning plus free plus only one thing love.

Are you for sure i need asked your court?
be for sure not..
ReginaM

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>I think that what km, her husband and LTM need to take into consideration is this.
People can disagree on what they believe that your church does or doesnt do, but to "confrint" you on your rituals on which they (and I could be included in that also)KNOW NOTHING ABOUT is rediculous to say the least.
Agreed. I've been to Protestant weddings back in the day when all our friends being of the same age were getting married, too. My husband and I didn't give "knowing looks" to each other and then criticize their traditions afterward. We didn't even think about such things. We were happy for the couple and respected their beliefs.

I'll bet that didn't stop Ananias and Sapphira from chowing down on the prime rib or filet mignon dinner their hosts provided at the reception, all the while stabbing them in the back.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

then explain ones more real kingdom of god..
you need be as child within-yourself pure soul..

for set up on evil way to your court..noooooo
i don't believe in any court..i am sorry.

Love is free.
Only element which is instant.

Love your God with your heart and mind.

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
LTM

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not worried about the opinion of you and your ilk. The only "opinion" I'm concerned with is that of God. He tells the truth and I believe it. As do my brothers and sisters in Christ...Anthony, Robert, Clay, Hojo, Dust Storm, Star, etc. I have no need to change it to stroke my ego, i.e. Protestantism.
So no need to worry about me. I'm in the church Christ founded, all is well! Yes, that's right, it's in scripture!
And you are all following the teaching of the false christ.
Jesus Christ never found the catholic church, Just like you don't understand about the Spiritual teachings of Jesus, about the bread and wine being His body and blood, neither do you understand the teachings of Jesus about His Spiritual church.{ The True Church of Christ are one in the Spirit, they are one with the Lord.}
Its people not a denomination , Jesus came preaching about the Kingdom of God, He also preached He was the only way to the Father.
Jesus never taught me and my mother, Jesus said I am the way the truth and the light no one comes to the Father but through me.
Your church teaches a false doctrine, because that isn't what they teach Regina.
Its all about Mary with the catholic church when it should be all about Jesus. You don't know the truth Regina because you haven't heard the truth.
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. I've been to Protestant weddings back in the day when all our friends being of the same age were getting married, too. My husband and I didn't give "knowing looks" to each other and then criticize their traditions afterward. We didn't even think about such things. We were happy for the couple and respected their beliefs.
I'll bet that didn't stop Ananias and Sapphira from chowing down on the prime rib or filet mignon dinner their hosts provided at the reception, all the while stabbing them in the back.
You don't understand how it is for us Regina, how hard it is to see people so deceived and think they are right with God.

You claim to be of the true church, so yes, we have the right to judge that your beliefs are false and not True to the Gospel.

It's our duty to God to tell you.
LTM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>I think that what km, her husband and LTM need to take into consideration is this.
xxxxx

Sorry Preston you would be wrong, all my children were baptized catholic's. so I have been to a few catholic church services.
So it is you who doesn't know what they are talking about I was going to turn catholic once.
Why don't you tell Regina the truth about how you really feel about the catholic teachings you hypocrite.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

In matrix for so long is evil..nothing to do with real Creator..not at all story about powerful possessors..is that your god..
o well this planet is not born few thousand years ago..noooo
then
who is old 10 billions years..
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyy

Did you see blue dinosaurs?
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

How can Jesus' statement,(John 19:30), be reconciled with the continual 're-presenting of Christ's sacrifice in the Mass?
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

There is no mention of wine in John 6: 48-58. If this passage were referring to the Mass, wouldn't wine be mentioned along with the bread?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

where is light yes and no..hocu necu as + and -

now
Did you stolen something from someone?
You did not!
Its ok if not.
Then you are holy we are all thief.
Why God created us as thief?
Jesus Christ coming as thief.
Robin hood coming as king.
All fratric as priest fast with beautiful slanina and prsuto..
All Sultan say as treasure ''sezame open yourself''.

Where is God?
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

How can Jesus' statement, "IT IS FINISHED!"(John 19:30), be reconciled with the continual 're-presenting of Christ's sacrifice in the Mass?

'Paid in Full!'
LTM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

4GVN wrote:
How can Jesus' statement, "IT IS FINISHED!"(John 19:30), be reconciled with the continual 're-presenting of Christ's sacrifice in the Mass?
'Paid in Full!'
Logic and common sense is not the catholic's strong point.
LTM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Bible Verse Of The Day

But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, long suffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.

Psalms 86:15 (KJV)

www.Christ.com
LTM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Clouds and Darkness
Jan032013January 3, 2013
Clouds and darkness surround Him ...—Psalm 97:2

A person who has not been born again by the Spirit of God will tell you that the teachings of Jesus are simple. But when he is baptized by the Holy Spirit, he finds that “clouds and darkness surround Him ....” When we come into close contact with the teachings of Jesus Christ we have our first realization of this. The only possible way to have full understanding of the teachings of Jesus is through the light of the Spirit of God shining inside us. If we have never had the experience of taking our casual, religious shoes off our casual, religious feet— getting rid of all the excessive informality with which we approach God— it is questionable whether we have ever stood in His presence. The people who are flippant and disrespectful in their approach to God are those who have never been introduced to Jesus Christ. Only after the amazing delight and liberty of realizing what Jesus Christ does, comes the impenetrable “darkness” of realizing who He is.

Jesus said,“The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life”(John 6:63). Once, the Bible was just so many words to us —“clouds and darkness”— then, suddenly, the words become spirit and life because Jesus re-speaks them to us when our circumstances make the words new. That is the way God speaks to us; not by visions and dreams, but by words. When a man gets to God, it is by the most simple way— words.

Bible in One Year: Genesis 7–9; Matthew 3

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••