Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
397,741 - 397,760 of 533,731 Comments Last updated 15 min ago
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

your future slave is more smart then you today..
your slave become with words ''nikad rob=its mean never slave..its mean chalange for something or someone..robotic..
robotic as slave is much more smarter then you today in this time in this human form.
Its coming in near future not far away..when we or can be face challenge or distinction of this form human civilization.

Toward total controlling robotic innovation or technology.

Now do you liked your slave=robotic innovation bit you in all aspect.

Don't asked..you can fill or contact telepathic even with your mind super robotic mind...its not you..its them who try contact you.
Its mean you are not worthy..how much you worthy when your robotic slave can beat you in all aspect.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Love..no love not exist for robotic innovation..but magnet yes..this magnet as planet..could you imagen that love as magnet..Are you for sure you are smart to much when you try let down others.
Did we need your diploma?..be honest with you not.

25x days around Sun is free ticket by whom?
Please not judge don't burn me..

Did you liked my U?

Please tell me what deference between U and R!

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
http://www.google.com.au/search...
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

you not give me answer 4 horns altar 3000 years ago..
Are you for sure you are smart..noooooooooooooooooooooo ooo

Please tell me what you can do with 4x UUUU as magnet over our Sun.

You don't liked my U because of ustati don't you..i love my people remember that for ever.
If you liked play as well hurt others you need know

''tiny toy as innovation can challenge future of universe''..your Sun system can disappear become cool.
yep as well small all lot not to much big as you really think.

Are you for sure ants is not colony..why they small..they can be bigger we as them as smaller..or about what your sun can be smaller not any more bigger..think about your words when you try let down others..

Pray holy spirit soul of my soul..come lead me help me..
Please tell me what stay in my subconsciousness now when my mind start simply fly words by words.
Don't look over my grammar words..i don't care to much..i express my self as i pronaucment on my language if i mist letters don't worry meaning is some.

What you can do with your 4 horns under altar?

Please what can you do with 4 gigant UUUU magnet over your sun system..don't joke with me...i am going home to my people..i am going show them underline where lay connection with heavenly body..can be ready for destruction your entire innovation.
Did I love that?
no
I don't liked nothing so ever from your new innovation or computerization..not at all.
I am not jealous i am very angry ..why..i have right to do..its conciseness=razum= understanding where are com-from destruction..trough innovation..Are you for sure others can control..nooooooooooooooooooo
We as human is not on that stage...i am very angry about new innovation..its as toy in hand of kids.

Are you for sure you don't liked 4XUUUU?

Much more ..I am very angry over you all.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
who="ReginaM"
Yes, you "re-posted" a web link provided by an atheist who's obsessed with the Catholic Church, re-posted it twice I might add, without bothering to ask a Catholic about it first. My point exactly.
Ditto regarding what you've "seen with your own eyes". Much better for you to publicly announce that a "nun" snuck behind a curtain or went into an adjacent room where she thought no one could see her so she could guzzle the communion wine. Um, yeah, we've been more than patient with you. Waaaay more.
Re-posted it TWICE? Come on, tell the truth...
KM
~~~

All the congregants that attended that saw the nun turn up the Chalice and drain it.

You can call us liars as much as you please... but it does not erase the truth...

if shes did not want it publicly announced ...she should not have done it in public..

As for your patience ...I did not realize that we had that much control over you....

One thing for sure you will not/cannot censor us....no matter how angry you get.
Free Mind

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, why are you telling us this? Go tell the Church.
Catholics are not required to believe any of these Miracles. They are never discussed. Never preached. Never taught to Catholic students.
Heck, I just learned about 3 more events from YOU!! I been to Church thousands of times; I went to a Catholic grade school; I read tons of books on Catholicism related stuff.
But today is the only time I ever came across these Eucharistic Miracles (except for the Lanciano one. I did hear about that before).
Good reply.

That's why I post the links.

The church will not listen to me. I need your help.
Free Mind

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are doing a brilliant job of (inadvertantly) spreading positive news about these events.
I know your intention is to trash the Church and mock these events. But I think you are really turning people towards these stories in a positive way.
I read a few myself for the first time from your link, and I was inspired by it. For the non catholic out there, it may be the 'push' they need to come into the Church!
Just think of the horror you'd face if you realized you just converted people INTO Catholicism!
On behalf of the RCC, I thank you for your diligent daily obsession with Eucharistic Miracles!
Oops.. Oh the irony. lol
Other than misinterpreting my "intention" ... another good reply.

I do see myself as helping to bring more people to the Church, through knowledge and hope -- not ancient dogma, mysticism, and fraud.

But I can do little without the Church's help. Be willing to prove it -- or lose it.

No more fraud on display in any true Roman Catholic Church.

What say Clay?
Free Mind

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
So you can get back on the computer after the results are in and claim they tampered with it? lol
Get real...nothing will ever convince you. You're a bigot. Bigots are not easily changed.
It is not about me.

It's about saving souls.

No more fraud in any true Roman Catholic Church.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not about me.
It's about saving souls.
No more fraud in any true Roman Catholic Church.
~~~

Where did you ever get the Idea that the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH was

ever about saving souls...?

As far as they are concerned...they feel that they are God's frozen chosen...and the rest of us can thaw out in hell.

From their actions on this forum...Saving souls IS APPARENTLY the last thing THEY HAVE IN MIND..

THEY DON'T PRESENT CHRIST.. they PRESENT AN evil APOSTATE

(so called )church

THAT ... IS AS FULL OF SIN ...AND DEBAUCHERY ... AS A POSSUM IS WOOD TICKS.

Is it not a wonder the Jesus said...of those such as them

Mat_15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

that their purpose is.
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than misinterpreting my "intention" ... another good reply.
I do see myself as helping to bring more people to the Church, through knowledge and hope -- not ancient dogma, mysticism, and fraud.
But I can do little without the Church's help. Be willing to prove it -- or lose it.
No more fraud on display in any true Roman Catholic Church.
What say Clay?
Why don't you see that these do not matter to the relevance of the teaching.

Remember...the Church taught this dogma BEFORE these miracles. NOT after.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

mind=talent thousand thousand thousand 3-6 o'clock..how much constantly 1/8 per day from 24 hour as day..please explain 1000 talent.

wisdom is teacher
yes..
you not control nothing confe

nothing exist in future nothing alive no moon no star no sun..
by my lovely confe
don't cry when i died..i already died long time ago..
Who is on my place did you know?
ReginaM

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

<quoted text>
~~~
All the congregants that attended that saw the nun turn up the Chalice and drain it.
You can call us liars as much as you please... but it does not erase the truth...
if shes did not want it publicly announced ...she should not have done it in public..
As for your patience ...I did not realize that we had that much control over you....
One thing for sure you will not/cannot censor us....no matter how angry you get.
They should have seen her...she was doing what she was supposed to be doing by consuming the few remaining drops of the Precious Blood. It's your wife's implication that she was "hiding" because she was doing something unseemly that should not have been declared publicly as that is an untruth. Innuendo is a form of deception and you're both very good at it. Nope, sorry 'frinting, but I'm not angry, just very sorry for you both.
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
So what she said is she's not a liar, and then proceeded to tell a lie. LOL!
She's a hopeless bigot. Her definition of a "reasonable discussion" is to let her say whatever she darn well pleases, whether it's true or not, and then pout when she's called on it. If she didn't lie, then she wouldn't be called a liar. Simple. Even a child can understand it.
Do you even know what truth is Regina, in the opinon of many on here the answer is no.
I wouldn't call you are liar because you disagree with me, I would just say your ill informed.
You may believe the lies of the vatican but that doesn't make you are liar, that would make you gullible.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

entire universe can be small just stay on hand..
Which holy hand keep all lot..or which mind make all lot..

Are you for sure confe about fuck..its not nice..no..what children say every day..who going stop them..per second how many times say just like that..so horrible.
What Jesus Christ say?
If they spit over you as well calling very bad name turn another face.

What kids say..no no even if you say quet they show symbol as very noty finger in midlle..
Are you for sure every symbol is ow-full.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo
then
Teacher is Mr and Mrs Wisdom.

Where is that finger confe?

Do you liked rocke'n' roll?
no if not ..please tell me how many time Mr Osborne say fuck off..
hi hi hi hi
Where is that finger confee?

Did Jesus Christ teach you be good not judge?

small smell smill smull mull
http://www.google.com.au/search...

now you control nothing..look shape of island..

shout upppppppp

i am as i am..who say that..its not meeeeeeeeeee
if i tell you with my subconcessness its not mean i am there..
nooooo
i never been there
i am not interesting how look..nooooooooooo
i don't have interest as you think..nooooooooooo
but i try tell you..
you can't hide nothing or less protect nothing
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
They should have seen her...she was doing what she was supposed to be doing by consuming the few remaining drops of the Precious Blood. It's your wife's implication that she was "hiding" because she was doing something unseemly that should not have been declared publicly as that is an untruth. Innuendo is a form of deception and you're both very good at it. Nope, sorry 'frinting, but I'm not angry, just very sorry for you both.
Drinking Blood is forbidden, according to the bible Regina.
Drinking blood is a pagan belief.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you see that these do not matter to the relevance of the teaching.
Remember...the Church taught this dogma BEFORE these miracles. NOT after.
The priority of a real christian Church would be the gospel Jesus Christ..

Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Rom 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Rom 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The priority of a real christian Church would be the gospel Jesus Christ..
Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
Rom 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
Rom 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
The summit of the Gospel is the Holy Eucharist. It is not individual private interpretations of the writings of the Apostles.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~

You don't need to feel sorry for my wife and I ...We have told the truth..

You called us liars...

Now you tell us that the Nun should have taken the attention away from the Bride and groom and drawn it to herself...which she did.

I seems that the rituals of your church always have priority.

Question

What does that ritual have to do with God's plan of salvation..
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Ok..now you are against me.
I forgive you vasa visosti..
But you can't change me..no no no.
Its very hard understood how many times i say necu=no.
Whats wrong with me please dear confe..did i need black mass tablet invadia part of game..yes its game of my enemy.

ohhhhhhhhhh as you can see only who is mental according smart diploma which i call institutional harassment as crime where every honest victim they try eliminated under any condition.

Others can do too..TOWARD THEM.
Is that embarrassment? yes it is.
Pride is sin.
Can be error too.
ReginaM

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even know what truth is Regina, in the opinon of many on here the answer is no.
I wouldn't call you are liar because you disagree with me, I would just say your ill informed.
You may believe the lies of the vatican but that doesn't make you are liar, that would make you gullible.
I'm not worried about the opinion of you and your ilk. The only "opinion" I'm concerned with is that of God. He tells the truth and I believe it. As do my brothers and sisters in Christ...Anthony, Robert, Clay, Hojo, Dust Storm, Star, etc. I have no need to change it to stroke my ego, i.e. Protestantism.
So no need to worry about me. I'm in the church Christ founded, all is well! Yes, that's right, it's in scripture!
ReginaM

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
~~~
You don't need to feel sorry for my wife and I ...We have told the truth..
You called us liars...
Now you tell us that the Nun should have taken the attention away from the Bride and groom and drawn it to herself...which she did.
I seems that the rituals of your church always have priority.
Question
What does that ritual have to do with God's plan of salvation..
It was a Mass, the attention is on Christ. He comes first, before the bride and groom or anyone else. They knew it, that's why they chose to have a Mass. I'm sure it would sadden them greatly to know two of their guests were ridiculing their worship of Him, of His command to eat His body and drink His blood. Not very gracious of you to say the least.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

265 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min nanoanomaly 722,358
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 5 min Shyam 446
00971569470225 Body to body massage in Abudhabi 19 min sunny 0569470225 38
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 35 min Krackerjacks 115,659
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 40 min Hidingfromyou 93,873
GMO foods and you! 44 min Hidingfromyou 13
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Catcher1 224,702
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr 911 A and E 257,052
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr Megamegan 87