Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 579,442
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Read more
truth

Perth, Australia

#412717 Jan 1, 2013
strike with disease
strike with poverty

many unworthy strike some killers..

wish=desire to have or kill or love..your leaders choose before..someone ...always someone.
truth

Perth, Australia

#412718 Jan 1, 2013
you can be judge for yourself eye for eye teeth for teeth..by

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#412719 Jan 1, 2013
who=" Anthony MN"
Your ignorance is astounding.
Yes, people were killed in the Inquisitions, but they were NOT CHRISTIANS.(just like protestants killed their "opposition" who WERE Christians). Again, the classic bigot, who out of ignorance sticks obstinately to her guns, in spite of the evidence to the contrary.

**********

So it's alright for CC's to kill those who are NOT Christian??? Thou shalt not kill, is meant for everyone. Catholics are not exempt.

No, you mean that the CC declares that those killed were not Christians, just as they declare that Protestants killed Catholics who WERE Christian?

World history tells a different story...
Could it be that the CC is lying?:)

KayMarie
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#412720 Jan 1, 2013
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> Because there is more to that scripture. There is so much info I can give you on this, don't even know where to begin. If you learn more on it you will see that slaves had protection and privaleges. Although a master could beat his slave, the slave depending upon the judges, was to be avenged. God did not intend for anyone to be slaves of anyone but he did give them rights. Certain privilages were granted to slaves by terms of law: All male slaves were circumcised (Ex 12:44; compare Ge 17:22) they could eat the the passover, and slaves of the priest could eat holy things. The info and understanding of the slave situtation can on for weeks.
At times slaves held a position of great trust and honor in a household. The patriarch Abraham's aged servant (likely Eliezer) managed all his master's possesions.(Genesis 24:2; 15: 2,3)
truth

Perth, Australia

#412721 Jan 1, 2013
When time come with pleasure entire system will go..
one cooking bread.
cry cry cry baby

Creator can recreated anything..did someone need you?
nooooooooooo
then..why you complain?

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#412722 Jan 1, 2013
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> Because there is more to that scripture. There is so much info I can give you on this, don't even know where to begin.
No, there is that scripture and that is enough to understand what is going on. That scripture very clearly states that a beaten slave much suffer for a day or two. That right there should give you a clue, "a day or two", wouldn't a god be more precise? Wouldn't a god who declared, thou shall not kill, think that killing a slave was wrong?
Aviela wrote:
Although a master could beat his slave,
to death!! Don't drop it like a hot potato! Deal with it. You god said that a master could beat his slave to death!
Aviela wrote:
God did not intend
Then your god is fallible.
Free Mind

Pinellas Park, FL

#412723 Jan 1, 2013
Proof of RCC's "Real Presence" claim......

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/2011/10/12/euc...
truth

Perth, Australia

#412724 Jan 1, 2013
who is smart diploma..o you scribe pharisee this and that..who are you..nothing and nobody..
Who say that please?
meeeeeeee
Whoooooo
meeeeeeeeee
where are you..who are you after all..
pardon corupt nice lips..

With your mind and diploma you produce everything
good and very bad things ..you complain to yourself to human civilization which created as it is..you looking yourself as human nature still not believe why is like that.

God is full of Mercy.
truth

Perth, Australia

#412725 Jan 1, 2013
When day come they will strike this planet harder then ever..your single or group or tribe or nation issue..not worthy.
Not at all.

We can be entirely and complete reject.

God is full of Mercy.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#412726 Jan 1, 2013
who="Free Mind" Proof of RCC's "Real Presence" claim......
http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/2011/10/12/euc...
**********

Everyone should view/read this site.

KM
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#412727 Jan 1, 2013
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
No, there is that scripture and that is enough to understand what is going on. That scripture very clearly states that a beaten slave much suffer for a day or two. That right there should give you a clue, "a day or two", wouldn't a god be more precise? Wouldn't a god who declared, thou shall not kill, think that killing a slave was wrong?
<quoted text>
to death!! Don't drop it like a hot potato! Deal with it. You god said that a master could beat his slave to death!
<quoted text>
Then your god is fallible.
Where does it say that he said: beat your slave to death?
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#412728 Jan 1, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is astounding.
Yes, people were killed in the Inquisitions, but they were NOT CHRISTIANS.(just like protestants killed their "opposition" who WERE Christians). Again, the classic bigot, who out of ignorance sticks obstinately to her guns, in spite of the evidence to the contrary.
Not true.
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#412729 Jan 1, 2013
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
The Catholic Church claims to have physical evidence (approved miracles) in the form of Eucharists that supposedly turned into actual human heart tissue --- the actual flesh of Jesus.
Simple DNA tests could offer proof, if they were all the same DNA.
But that's the last thing these mystics want, because they know it's all a fraud.
What a bunch of phonies!!!
A cheap dog and pony show, so the true believers can better delude themselves, nothing more.
http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/2011/10/12/euc...
The false teaching of transubstantiation keeps the people subjected to the Hierarchies control and power. Only a priest can provide for thier miracle meal.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#412730 Jan 1, 2013
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
No, there is that scripture and that is enough to understand what is going on. That scripture very clearly states that a beaten slave much suffer for a day or two. That right there should give you a clue, "a day or two", wouldn't a god be more precise? Wouldn't a god who declared, thou shall not kill, think that killing a slave was wrong?
<quoted text>
to death!! Don't drop it like a hot potato! Deal with it. You god said that a master could beat his slave to death!
<quoted text>
Then your god is fallible.
The law protected slaves from brutalities. A slave was to be set at liberty if mistreatment by the master resulted in the loss of a tooth or an eye. As the usual value for a slave was 30 sheckels (compare Exodus 21:32), his liberation could be considered loss to the master and, therefore, would have served as a strong deterrent against abuse.....
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#412731 Jan 1, 2013
Jesus came to earth and took on human flesh. That human flesh is not omnipresent. When Jesus walked this earth as a man He was subject to the limits of physical flesh.
As theologian Millard Erickson notes, "To believe that Jesus was two places at once is something of a denial of the incarnation, whih limited His physical human nature to one location."

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#412732 Jan 1, 2013
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> Where does it say that he said: beat your slave to death?
Nice side step!!! Very good! You switch some words, deleted a few and made it sound as if I said that god said to beat the slave to death, when that is not what I said at all. Very nicely done!

You avoided all the points and questions and made it sound as if I told a lie!

That's called the fundie two step!
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#412735 Jan 1, 2013
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
No, there is that scripture and that is enough to understand what is going on. That scripture very clearly states that a beaten slave much suffer for a day or two. That right there should give you a clue, "a day or two", wouldn't a god be more precise? Wouldn't a god who declared, thou shall not kill, think that killing a slave was wrong?
<quoted text>
to death!! Don't drop it like a hot potato! Deal with it. You god said that a master could beat his slave to death!
<quoted text>
Then your god is fallible.
Can you show me the scripture that says GOD is cool with killing slaves. And that he ordered slaves to be beaten and killed.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#412737 Jan 1, 2013
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice side step!!! Very good! You switch some words, deleted a few and made it sound as if I said that god said to beat the slave to death, when that is not what I said at all. Very nicely done!
You avoided all the points and questions and made it sound as if I told a lie!
That's called the fundie two step!
You're holding on to 1 scripture and avoiding the other ones I post. What you're saying is that Jehovah is cool with slave beatings and killings. I'm trying to point out other scriptures to show you that he had rights for them. They had privaleges...but you want to take that 1 scripture and squeeze the juice out of it.
truth

Perth, Australia

#412738 Jan 1, 2013
God is full of Marcy.

When that ow-full day come..nobody will asked nothing ..are you with religion or not?

You not make any decision.

God is full of Marcy.
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#412739 Jan 1, 2013
Free Mind wrote:
Proof of RCC's "Real Presence" claim......
http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/2011/10/12/euc...
"Written by Sue"

Another phony "ex-Catholic".

What a sucker....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i m in hot sex 9 min stemaxgizmo 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Hidingfromyou 818,435
sex (May '13) 23 min stemaxgizmo 117
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr True Truth 609,990
Can anyone recommend me the best and affordable... 1 hr zeeanderson 1
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 2,203
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 5,699
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 2,053
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr who 270,214
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr RiccardoFire 39,987
More from around the web