Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 574,358
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#411662 Dec 25, 2012
who="TheBlackSheep"
Think about that for a minute. You are saying that god created the world so 6,000 to 3.75 billion years ago and created man some 6,000 to 200,000 years ago, and in just the last 2,000, he decided to put jesus on Earth to harmonize with us? No matter if you believe in the 6,000 years ago creation BS or in reality, god waited a long time to fix things.
Kind of stupid to wait all that time, isn't it?

**********So you say that God is stupid...when you haven't the slightest idea of what He is doing...or how?

"In THE FULLNESS OF TIME..."

KM

#411663 Dec 25, 2012
who="hojo"
Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to you and your family KayMarie!!!

Thank you. I trust that all of you have had a HOLY day.

KayMarie

#411664 Dec 25, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe once and for all, you could settle this argument by providing an alternative scenario on how the New Testament came to fruition.
But you never do. You just offer an opinionated rant with a few bible verses thrown in there.
No one within your compound would ever question your authority. so you think you got a free pass..
Since you disagree with the Catholic Church hierarchy and especially the Pope.. instead you prefer the smaller scale hierarchy in your compound- with a few elders and you as the head leader- or pope...could you once and for all explain the New Testaments origin and compilation? WITHOUT lying?
~~~

You wrote

Since you disagree with the Catholic Church hierarchy and especially the Pope.. instead you prefer the smaller scale hierarchy in your compound- with a few elders and you as the head leader-

The Trinity is ... and always will be ...the hierarchy of the church..

We evangelicals just do not recognize, not respect your penny-anti

your small scale earthly pagan facade.

The truth has been given you numerous times by several Real Christians here in this forum..

and you have been blind to it because you are not Born again and cannot understand Spiritual knowledge.

Your eyes and understanding are blind and oblivious to the truth

YOU NEED

Eph 1:18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

Eph 1:19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

Eph 1:20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

Eph 1:21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

Eph 1:22 And hath put all things under his feet,

and

==>gave him to be
the head over all things to the church, <==

Eph 1:23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.
Clay

Chicago, IL

#411665 Dec 25, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
You wrote
Since you disagree with the Catholic Church hierarchy and especially the Pope.. instead you prefer the smaller scale hierarchy in your compound- with a few elders and you as the head leader-
The truth has been given you numerous times by several Real Christians here in this forum..
and you have been blind to it because you are not Born again and cannot understand Spiritual knowledge.
you said "The truth has been given to you many times by real Christians on here".

You must take me for an idiot to consider what you just said.

I told you last week... it should be the easiest thing in the world for you to save me from Catholicism. All you have to do is present the truth. But you can't Confrint. I check into your claims, and there not truthful. Its as simple as that. You somehow think you can follow up your claims with bible verses, and that will make your rants truthful. But all you're doing is sinning by manipulating Holy scripture for your personal gain.
Clay

Chicago, IL

#411666 Dec 25, 2012
<quoted text>
~~~
You wrote
"you have been blind to it because you are not born again and cannot understand spiritual knowledge"

You don't get to decide who is born again and who is not.
When you declared yourself Pope of your Pentecostal compound- and chief authority on sacred scripture, Christ didn't give you the keys.
Your arrogance will ruin you Confrint.

I testify that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, who I love with all my heart and soul. There is no other name to be saved.
Now, would you mind telling me how I ain't born again? lol

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#411667 Dec 25, 2012
hojo wrote:
regarding the past and current history of the Catholic Church
Explain this. All history is in the past.
truth

Perth, Australia

#411668 Dec 25, 2012
evil eye

Knowledge will grow up..but on the end it will be destruction..

Why i am stupid?
Woman you will have birth in pain.
Cain and Abel=spill blade
Levite priest say in blade is soul represent life.
Christians church say trough cross you save

be bless
Where is blessing?
be bless ..its going to woman
Jesus Cross and blade going toward Salvation.
be bless =palm

roots of evil eye

Dont destroy tree angels say.
tree of life represent what?

3x drops blade put in most bless tree

sprinkle your door with blade anger and death can past over your home
Egypt river is been full of blade kingdom have warning..
Are you against me..why bible describe every words.

in beginning is words
believe..trough faith you will be save..

Why God created woman?''birth''=life
blade=soul which represent life
john 11;25
be bless
in roots of blessing palm 3x drop
roots of evil is underground soil oil lio

Did you dream my lovely mother?
Yes I dream.
Then..lay down under cross and cry and pray..i will give you 3x drop of my blade.
one for soul where wheat grow for bread where on Altar represent mass holy holy holy..
second drop for black grapes..which wine celebrity mass on Altar..holy holy holy..
third bring to world of sinners..in memory remember
of my pain and death.

He say to her

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

but God say too..be bless

people waiting him with palm blessing
http://www.christianbiblereference.org/story_...

put 3x drop of your holy birth lucky mothers in 3x palms roots
14=n
psalm 14
who say god not exist
i hear voice
thousand thousand thousand
14 generation=1000 years
one thousand years of us = one Christ day

pray against curse of your family
Don't be afraid ..soil blade go into soil cover up with dust.

My dear Christain
Don't work from half day of Saturday and all Sunday..i give you others day for work how you can work and feed your family.
Go listen holy mass as well give to poor as you could.
Don't pool curse over yourself don't put curse over your Son and dauthers.

Pray and believe.Have faith.
bless your mother
bless your father
Its God commandments.

#411669 Dec 25, 2012
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> Do you think the crusades were a way to teach the gosples?
~~~

The crusades were set forth to destroy...the SEED ROYAL ...

Defined as

THE descendents of the Brothers and sisters of Jesus, THAT STILL WERE RESIDING in Jerusalem and vicinity at the time THE CRUSADES took place...

ATTEMPTING TO ANNIHILATE THE descendents of Mary and Joseph (which the Roman Catholic CHURCH REFUSES TO ACKNOWLEDGE EVER EXISTED)...in their attempt to replace the Spiritual Kingdom of Christ ...WITH A PHYSICAL EARTHLY DYNASTY IN ROME.

NOTE
(THE -->SPIRITUAL KINGDOM OF GOD<--( which Jesus established that includes the gentile DISPENSATION ) IT will continue in the HEARTS OF BELIEVERS UNTIL CHRISTS RETURNS TO SET UP -->HIS PHYSICAL THRONE IN JERUSALEM <-- IN THE MILLENNIUM

The Roman Catholic Church HAS attempted to usurped AND ESTABLISH A PHYSICAL throne of David of which JOSEPH and His family would have been heirs...had the dynasty of David continued uninterrupted over the 28 generations from KING DAVID UNTIL the Birth of Christ.

BUT SUCH A PHYSICAL KINGDOM WAS NOT ESTABLISHED BY JESUS. IF SUCH A KINGDOM HAD BEEN GOD'S PLAN, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SET UP IN JERUSALEM... AND JAMES THE NEXT OLDEST BROTHER OF JESUS
WOULD HAVE BEEN HEIR TO THAT THRONE...

Peter would have never been heir apparent to the throne of David
He was not of David's seed.

NEITHER IS THERE ANY VALIDATION IN THE BIBLE THAT HE WAS EVER APPOINTED BY JESUS TO ESTABLISH AND EARTHLY PHYSICAL DYNASTY IN ROME

Jesus' brother James would have been next in line to a physical throne when Jesus ascended to the Father,

The Bible DOES bear out the fact that JAMES, JESUS BROTHER was the presiding Bishop over the Church in Jerusalem after Jesus' ascension
AND THE ORGANIZATION OF THE EARLY CHURCH.

The old testament PROPHECY SAYS.

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and

--> the government shall be upon his shoulder:<-- and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Isa 9:7 --> Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. <-- The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#411670 Dec 25, 2012
So you say that God is stupid...when you haven't the slightest idea of what He is doing...or how?
"In THE FULLNESS OF TIME..."
KM
More to the point, the writers of the bible, who made up the god you worship, hoped that the followers would be stupid, gullible, scared/forced, or indoctrinated enough to believe that god knows what his is doing, even when god,'himself' states that he messed up.

When you, if you ever, step back and look at what you believe, you will laugh your butt off at how stupid, gullible, scared/forced, or indoctrinated enough to believe.

Whether you belief that jesus is god or just the son of god, do you really belief that a god would need a death in order to forgive?

If you believe that jesus knew what was going to happen and he can come back to Earth anytime he likes, then he really sacrificed nothing. There is nothing that can be taken from him. Well, unless you want to admit that he is not all powerful.

Your god require the murder of a bird to cure leprosy!

Your god required his followers to murder and burn animals, for forgiveness.

When is murder a good idea?
truth

Perth, Australia

#411671 Dec 25, 2012
I believe Creator created visible and invisible world.
For us what we can't see but stay under loving arm as rule of visible and not invisible world.
truth

Perth, Australia

#411672 Dec 25, 2012
your knowledge
What a about that?
What ever you have as knowledge to receive or make or know..on the end will be destroy.
-you are man not god

pride is not good..
LorenEberly

Bellville, OH

#411673 Dec 25, 2012
Elves:

Nonunion Elves working in Santa’s workshop all year; to produce all the Christmas gifts; Santa’s Stockholders); market more stock dividends (money) quarterly; in the cost of all gifts; Santa delivers to Celebrants of Christmas.

This is as defiant of USA Labor Law, The Constitution, and demands of Natural Law: what Mother Nature, God, or Whatever Power decreed to be the reality of the real world, democracy, capitalism, the US Constitution, and free, fair, and affordable commerce and common sense demands.

Demanding every Stockholder, corporation, farmer, business, outsourcer sweatshop, and nonprofit, tax-exempt, organization and Church; markets the cost in the wholesale and retail price of his or her product and service; of every worker, consumer, and taxpayer's wages (union contract), healthcare, pension, investment and independent business profit.

This enables every worker, consumer, and taxpayer to pay healthcare insurance premium or pay healthcare provider. Pay ALL taxes and pay for every product and service they use for life. With money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit.

And enables every parent to educate, love, nurse, nurture, discipline, protect, and provide; for every child (job) they conceive. And fund schools, infrastructure, local and national security, government services, and etc.; with money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit.

Defying USA Labor Law, the Constitution, and Realities demands makes it IMPOSSIBLE for President Obama and Congress to avoid fiscal cliff and balance every budget is bankrupting USA. Makes free, fair, and affordable commerce IMPOSSIBLE; Makes funding schools IMPOSSIBLE; Makes balancing every budget IMPOSSIBLE; Makes Union workers, consumers, taxpayers, and Americas grandchildren's children life UNAFFORDABLE; and created Ohio’s $1.35 trillion budget deficit, the $40 trillion social security and the $16 trillion national debt. America’s grandchildren’s children are responsible to pay Chinese, Foreign and Domestic Investors and Stockholders interest with this debt until they are 18 years old.

America’s grandchildren’s children cannot afford life and pay this debt with the $7.25 per hour Government mandated labor wage in a hundred million years.
truth

Perth, Australia

#411674 Dec 25, 2012
dot to dot
mala moja seceru shtrudle cake
dodji na veceru
a kad me domamis
onda mi zraka zabranis..
thayts right sinatra
sin sin sinfull world
pfratre moli za me pray for me
eufrate 4 angels of wind
fragile trafargile
prostrate estrate estrefate strufle
smurfeee
seceru dodji mi na veceru=chief
http://www.google.com.au/search...

blade
fertise=soil oil lio
abel leba=kruh=bread

3x blade in palm 3x roots tree palm tree oil
truth

Perth, Australia

#411675 Dec 25, 2012
oj seceru
dodji mi na veceru=chief
cake strudle

pratre
eufrate
strape
trafe
trafagle

fragile
pratre estrate
estrafge
pratre
prostrate under my cross
strufle smurfe
fertise soil=3x drop palm tree
eufrate=4 angels of wind
estrate estrafe
strafpe
its going tell you tell you who how follow
fratre moli
eufrate 4 angels wind
pratre prostrate under cross yourself
tree life
don't touch tree angels say
tree life

in blade = soul=represent life
be bless
fertise fertile 3x blade drop o lucky mother trough birth of holy day

abel =leba=kruh bread soil
in dust soil..3x drop o holy mother rebirth on holy day pray
its secret of them to very well known
3000 years ago
i hear voice of 4 horns under golden altar which is before Altar

golden age
4 horns
4 angels wind death

not touch tree
tree represent life tree of life
they entering in jerusalem with blessing tree of palm
truth

Perth, Australia

#411676 Dec 25, 2012
strudle with apple
cup of coffe
oj seceru dodji mi na veceru
a kad me primamis
i zraka mi zabranis
is that life

3x drop under palm roots

i have dream 63
truth

Perth, Australia

#411677 Dec 25, 2012
truth

Perth, Australia

#411678 Dec 25, 2012
truth

Perth, Australia

#411679 Dec 25, 2012
sailor talor
pratre
prostrate
eufrate=4 angels of wind
4 horn under altar golden 3000 years
read me ANE
pratreeufrate
trafe strape
trafe
trafagile
trafe
strape=who represent strape
estrafe
fertise
strufle strufle
smurf

strafe estrafe fertise
fertise soil oil lio

ej curo seceru dolazim na veceru

stripe
stripe represent koffe
Peter say;
''ananias why you laying holy spirit''

smurfe

strufle apple cake

3x drop into roots palm cover up with dust

abel=leba kruh wheat soil
soil oil lio

o bless mother
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

#411680 Dec 25, 2012
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>hi LT,happy holidays to you to,we got a dusting of snow which was perfect,right when we got up this morning it was snowing lightly,lasted a few hours then turned to rain,my little one got more presents than i did this year,all kinds of toys and treats.i got mostly clothes because i am very much in need of them because of my weight change,if your going out be careful driving, have a great afternoon.
Jethro I am going to have to fast for the next week, because I have ate enough food to last me that long, I didn't dare eat any dessert.
My 6 year old grandson is spending the week with us, you know that little guy wouldn't open one gift till he gave Nana and Papa the gift he had for us.
He got a Hulk face mask and the hands the mask lights up, scare the heck out of my Dog LOL
We had a beautiful Christmas Jethro . I hope yours was too.
truth

Perth, Australia

#411681 Dec 25, 2012
look your log in eye
eye of your knoveladge
''trun nije Gospino mliko
infant milk=innocent childreen
i nourish you with my milk
i born you in birth pain
3x drop milk in eye trun nije gospino mliko
3x blade drop in roots of blessing tree
cover up 3x with dust

zbog jedne divne zene

abel=leba kruh bread where soil oil lio

3x drop infant milk into eye
innocent child born birth with blade pain 3x drop
be bless with 3x palm
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min RADEKT 269,047
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min bacon hater 810,409
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 15 min Classic 2,012
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 30 min JesusIsResurrection 969
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. (Jul '14) 54 min Ed Teach 130
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 57 min okimar 53,317
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr lightbeamrider 97,911
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr truth 608,271
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 3 hr perfect massage r... 206
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 13 hr Jon 19
More from around the web