Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 542,084
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#409655 Dec 15, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
If a person asks their neighbor to pray for them, knowing that it's only God who can help, is that idolatry?
Read the question again. You are totally off topic,'again'.
atemcowboy

Waverly, OH

#409656 Dec 15, 2012
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
I have declared myself a genius. After all this time in Topix it finally hit me what OSAS meant. What a brain-huh?
THE ONE ON YOUR LEFT HELPED. huh?

WHAT IT MEANS IS THAT YOU CAN SIN LIKE THE DEVIL ALL WEEK AND WEAR YOUR BEST CLOTHES ON SUNDAY.

not really, some on here will tell you that it is a repenting way, others like 4bdn will do what they want, say what they will and then jump on you and anthony because you arent Saved according to what they think that you should be Saved from.

and then you have people like marge and LTM who dont know what they believe because it changes constantly.

and with gif and his wife, unless you follow benny hen, you are not a christian
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#409657 Dec 15, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to start answering our questions or are you going to plug your ears like a child and keep demanding we answer yours?
Think I will plug my ears.:)
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#409658 Dec 15, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
If a person asks their neighbor to pray for them, knowing that it's only God who can help, is that idolatry?
So should I have a little plastic figure made of my neighbor and stick it on my dashboard? Apples/oranges
atemcowboy

Waverly, OH

#409659 Dec 15, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>The confession of a 'NUT CASE".
so answer this for all of us.
how did you know that oddjg was gone?
was that you trolling his nick and cussing people out and talking filthy like you did to john?
to know that he was gone indicates that topix kicked you off using that nick. correct?
atemcowboy

Waverly, OH

#409660 Dec 15, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>Read the question again. You are totally off topic,'again'.
was that you trolling his nick and cussing people out and talking filthy like you did to john?
to know that he was gone indicates that topix kicked you off using that nick. correct?
atemcowboy

Waverly, OH

#409661 Dec 15, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>Think I will plug my ears.:)

hey LTM thinks for finding that paost, now I didnt have to go look for it since filthy mouth is on here, to answer those questions for all of us.
Clay

United States

#409662 Dec 15, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
http://www.topix.com/religion/ atheism/2012/12...
An analysis of more than 350,000 interviews conducted by Gallup in 2008 finds Mississippi, Alabama, South Carolina, Tennessee, Louisiana, and Arkansas to be the most religious states in the nation.
Where do these states rank in education?
#34 Alabama
#44 Tennessee
#45 Arkansas
#48 Mississippi
#49 Louisiana
#50 South Carolina
Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, and Massachusetts are the least religious states.
#14 Maine
# 4 New Hampshire
# 3 Vermont
# 1 Massachusetts
Honorable mention: Pennsylvania at #5.
When people become successful - often as a result of a hard earned college degree - they do not have any room for God anymore.
I seriously doubt more education would equal less religion. I don't think its a sudden theological epiphany once you get your masters degree.

Whereas, the poor and down trodden reach out to God much more than the ceo up in Vermont.

Education itself has nothing to do with belief in God. There are many many people with high IQs who believe.
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#409663 Dec 15, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand why you're asking this. Was this done by someone you know?
To me, that sounds like superstition...and that violates Catholic teaching.
It is done alot, Clay. In our local christian book store catholics have on several occasions come in to try to buy these 'icons'. Several people where I worked also have done this.
You falsly accuse (bear false witness) about christians worshipping God's word. But you never hear of this kind of practices with the bible.
Clay

United States

#409664 Dec 15, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>So should I have a little plastic figure made of my neighbor and stick it on my dashboard? Apples/oranges
If your neighbor was a great Saint and you wanted
A visual reminder of a role model to be like...then maybe. Lol
ReginaM

Lakewood, NJ

#409665 Dec 15, 2012
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>so answer this for all of us.
Actually, I was wondering the same thing. They do have the same filthy pig mouth. Oh, excuse me, I forgot....he's saved! So he can be as filthy as he wants. ;)
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#409666 Dec 15, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I will give an unbiased analysis on you..
You didn't present enough credible arguments on behalf of your doctrines. There filled with quite a bit of ignorance.
And I think you been caught a few times spreading things that are not true about us Catholics. This was done AFTER you were made aware of the truth.(see your current posts about us supposedly using statues for idol worship)
Yes Clay, we can surely count on you to give an 'unbiased' anylisis.LOL "And I 'think' you have been caught..." Very unbiased.
atemcowboy

Waverly, OH

#409667 Dec 15, 2012
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I was wondering the same thing. They do have the same filthy pig mouth. Oh, excuse me, I forgot....he's saved! So he can be as filthy as he wants. ;)
But LTM thinks that we should forget how he talked to JOHN when he was sick.

I wont as I tried to stop his filthy mouth, and only karen and I tried to stop him. LTM, marge et al kept quiet
atemcowboy

Waverly, OH

#409668 Dec 15, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Clay, we can surely count on you to give an 'unbiased' anylisis.LOL "And I 'think' you have been caught..." Very unbiased.
I THINK THAT REGGIE AND I HAVE CAUGHT YOU 2.

atemcowboy wrote:
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#409669 Dec 15, 2012
atemcowboy wrote:
hey LTM thinks for finding that paost, now I didnt have to go look for it since filthy mouth is on here, to answer those questions for all of us.
Golly Gee PERCY, You is so smrt, you figured it all out. I am Old Jg. As you probably already know , you genious, I am also Bob Bloblah, Gene and Anthony. Oh, and did I mention, Hermie AND Seriphem. You is so smat,PERCY.
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#409670 Dec 15, 2012
atemcowboy wrote:
What do you mean, for 'all of us'? There are only two idiots on here who have even hinted at such ignorance. You are 'ONE' of them. You is so Smat, PERCY. LOL
atemcowboy

Waverly, OH

#409671 Dec 15, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>Golly Gee PERCY, You is so smrt, you figured it all out. I am Old Jg. As you probably already know , you genious, I am also Bob Bloblah, Gene and Anthony. Oh, and did I mention, Hermie AND Seriphem. You is so smat,PERCY.
since you beleive in OSAS, there is probably a kernal of truth in your reply, does that sooth your soul?and the rest God will just laugh at?
atemcowboy

Waverly, OH

#409672 Dec 15, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>What do you mean, for 'all of us'? There are only two idiots on here who have even hinted at such ignorance. You are 'ONE' of them. You is so Smat, PERCY. LOL
I dont think that regie is a idiot.

you fell in the toilet and cant dig your way out.

ONLY A PERSON THAT WAS TROLING HIM WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT HE WAS GONE. ONLY YOU.

you are the {idiot }for making that statement that clearly indicts you.

NO ONE ELSE EVEN KNEW THAT HE WAS GONE, THANKS FOR TELLING US. AND DID TOPIX KICK YOU OFF?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#409673 Dec 15, 2012
My recent readings have revealed that Luther was not that far from the Orthodox concept of Theosis.People often lose Othodox theosis and mysticism with Eastern Buddhism, Hinduism, etc and fusion with God.To the cobntrary Orthodox has more to do with iblical doctrine of becoming more lile Christ. Himan nature is not lost in the union with God.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#409674 Dec 15, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>Eureca! And what is that Hermie?
Once Saves Always Saved. t really is helpful if once in a while we get the wind taken out of our sails and realize how more we need to learn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Buck Crick 738,712
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 7 min Roger Paul 844
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 11 min Doctor REALITY 3,054
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min Pegasus 259,197
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 15 min EdmondWA 95,439
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 22 min Eagle 12 227,400
AthensDesigns.Co 53 min iwstilo 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr mike 600,993
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr Chlo-chan 149
•••