Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 641888 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Anthony MN

United States

#409727 Dec 15, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
ANTHONY says.... I have no unconfessed mortal sins, which is what will keep me from entering the kingdom.
MICHAEL says.... Well! Aren't you the lucky one! Judging yourself as if God is not required.
God says his kingdom has many rooms. I can see God placing you in room 1313 right beside the elevator and noisey ice machine. If by some stroke of luck you make it.
Lol.

I'll send some ice down to you in the boiler room.
4GVN

Saint Louis, MO

#409728 Dec 15, 2012
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I dont think that regie is a idiot.
you fell in the toilet and cant dig your way out.
Oh, I got out easy. I just stepped on your little head and climbed right on out. I will send somebody back for you. Till then, just hold your breath.
4GVN

Saint Louis, MO

#409729 Dec 15, 2012
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a thing wrong with telling someone who has a filthy mouth that they have a filthy mouth. Too bad Little Ellen White didn't clarify that for you. You're another hypocrite who attacked John mercilessly, we all remember it clearly. And learn how to speak English, for heaven's sake!
unny how you do CHOOSE to forget how John put all of you Roman Catholics to shame with his much better understanding of the truth. And you say hypocrit. lol
LTM

Stoney Creek, Canada

#409730 Dec 15, 2012
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly my point. You'll defend anyone who's anti-Catholic.
You know Regina Rob is a catholic and I happen to like him very much. He is everything that Preston isn't, and what Preston thinks he is.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#409731 Dec 15, 2012
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
TBS
You are right. Educated people do question and investigate....
So after investigating, the religous states, I think Louisiana should tax its natural gas, food production, and chemical industries 1% of its exports to the rest of the country. Especially "Northerners" in PA. That would make LA richer than Saudi Arabia....Its time for equal pay....Otherwise you up North can starve, go without gasoline, freeze in the winter,, or do without chemicals, such as plastics....What do you think?
By the way, what have the so called "educated" states, or PA done for LA lately? Economic exploitation I would say....Your oppression is noted....
You get working on that, skippy! Let us know how it works out.
Clay

Minneapolis, MN

#409732 Dec 15, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>It is just supposed to work one way FM. Thier way. Some how they can't remember that I did try to address Old JG on more than one occasion. It just wasn't the way they do it, by calling names and attacking. Have you noticed that PERCY has now become the poster boy for the CATHOLICS. OLD PERCY, the one who said that they were a CULT. LOL Hi will do anything to be popular with anyone. He is a sad little man. Cheers.
Preston ain't afraid to call any of us Catholics out on doctrinal issues at all.
We disagree with Preston on many things and likewise, will tell him so. But I believe there is a mutual respect because there isn't any deception going on...

I've stated before. Preston believes scripture says X. He will not manipulate X to imply it means Z in order to trash Catholics.
You and the others manipulate scripture to 'frame' us everyday. I believe you know what you speak is wrong.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#409733 Dec 15, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>Oh! You just figured out what the letters meant. That is disapointing. I thought you had figured out what the phrase meant. Oh, well, one step at a time.
BTW, I have got to stop talking to myself now that Percy and Reggie have figured out that I am really You. LOL
You underestimate me, Poncho. I have arguments and Bible quotes lined up for and against.
LTM

Stoney Creek, Canada

#409734 Dec 15, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>Well I am glad that there are a few of us on here intelligent enough to see that. There are some real Goobers on here.
This guy is unbelievable 4gvn, I have had his number along time ago.
LTM

Stoney Creek, Canada

#409735 Dec 15, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Preston ain't afraid to call any of us Catholics out on doctrinal issues at all.
We disagree with Preston on many things and likewise, will tell him so. But I believe there is a mutual respect because there isn't any deception going on...
I've stated before. Preston believes scripture says X. He will not manipulate X to imply it means Z in order to trash Catholics.
You and the others manipulate scripture to 'frame' us everyday. I believe you know what you speak is wrong.
You have a right to your opinion Clay, and so do I.
4GVN

Saint Louis, MO

#409736 Dec 15, 2012
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy is unbelievable 4gvn, I have had his number along time ago.
Yep, like I said a long time ago, his cheese done slid off his cracker.
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

#409737 Dec 15, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>unny how you do CHOOSE to forget how John put all of you Roman Catholics to shame with his much better understanding of the truth. And you say hypocrit. lol
There is nothing he believed that we don't, as he told you many times. Playing the little division game again, are you? LOL!
You're a jealous and cruel man who just can't seem to stop himself. I'm sorry for you.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#409738 Dec 15, 2012
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>You underestimate me, Poncho. I have arguments and Bible quotes lined up for and against.
Ain't that one of the great things about the bible? You can line up bible quotes for and against any topic!

You see, the flock was not allowed to read the holy text, that way they could not argue with the holy man who was controlling them. When Gutenberg came up with the movable type printing press, that made book much cheaper and the average man could afford to get a copy of the bible! That just pissed off the pope! Now everyone could see the contradictions!

But you know, most waited for the internet to start reading the bible, or at least the parts that christians hate for people to read. I mean, who could read that killing your slave was cool with god, as long as the slave suffered for a day or two first and still believe that the christian god is good?

Then when they realized that their god was the same god the muslims murder for!! OMG! The muslims are following the bible more closely that the christians or the jews!

Yeah, it is a real kick in the teeth!
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

#409739 Dec 15, 2012
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Interpretation of scripture is not a matter of opinion. That's why there are so many different protestant denominations, everyone believes Christianity is subject to their private, personal interpretation. It's not.
atemcowboy

Athens, OH

#409740 Dec 15, 2012
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert, what ship were you on if you dont mind saying

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#409741 Dec 15, 2012
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
If we have have the rights to our own opinions, why do christians what to force their opinions on the rest of us?

Are you ever going to read the bible? If you want, I could quote god on the raping, murdering and stealing that he requires you to do.
atemcowboy

Athens, OH

#409742 Dec 15, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>Well I am glad that there are a few of us on here intelligent enough to see that. There are some real Goobers on here.
I can tell you this, there are others on here who now beleive that you were trolling as oddjg, you gave yourself away, and people saw it.lol
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#409743 Dec 15, 2012
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a fine line between opinion and fact.
atemcowboy

Athens, OH

#409744 Dec 15, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
attemcowboy....AKA Preston, and ???
How can you refer to yourself as ATTEM-COWBOY and you don't even own a horse?
Who is ZOOMING WHO?
who says that I dont have a horse.

I own around 12 or so. I raise reg tn walking horses and have for around 30 years or so.karen can tell you that I have mentioned a relative of hers that shows these types of horses.

I have given several away in the last year or so. there is no market in them with the economy.

I now own one Palomino and one black and white stallions. two brown and white geldings, two black and white mares, one black mare which is a granddaughter out of {Pusher}, one palomino mare that is a grand daughter out of {Generator}, two palomino geldings out of Creme willy.

google some of those names, they should show up.lol

never mind, i will do it for you.

http://www.walkerswest.com/Champs/ThePusher.h...

http://www.walkerswest.com/Champs/PridesGener...

"creme willy" is just starting to make a name for himself. he is a cremello(which means that if he is bred to a chestnut, you will get a palomino every time)
Pete

Belvidere, IL

#409745 Dec 15, 2012
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Interpretation of scripture is not a matter of opinion. That's why there are so many different protestant denominations, everyone believes Christianity is subject to their private, personal interpretation. It's not.
12-21-2012.....Hitler will be reborn////////AS GOD!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#409746 Dec 15, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
BlackSheep says..
..Why would christians care about the 10 commandments being hung it public buildings.
Michael says.....Why do they have to hang the 10 commandments anywhere. Wouldn't you believe everyone would know them off by heart by now. If they can't remember them then they are in trouble.....(lol)
OK Here is a shocker. I dont believe the the Ten Commandments should be hung on public buildings.I do believe that the Consitution applies here.We tend to support postings of religious symbols at public institutions as long as it is our religion, but it would sway is mughtily in the other direction if the religious symbol represented a theology that we oppose.I agree we need to keep the Commandments in our heart. We must look at the cold fact that those in the public buildings often do not have the commandments in their heart and that is why we have the government that we have. Having the Commandments outside such a building is then hypocritical.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 7 min An NFL Fan 38,423
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Joe Fortuna 970,110
Realtors Love Crows 12 min GameOn 3
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min Lbj 38,708
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 16 min WasteWater 104,765
Play "end of the word" part 2 18 min WasteWater 1,739
Fraud DoctoRx 27 min Know Your Game 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 49 min LAWEST100 44,457
More from around the web