Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 695465 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#409328 Dec 13, 2012
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
well it was just a couple weeks ago and I thought after you made things right, your choice, I warned you.
I am at peace about it Marge.
Don't worry about it,ok?

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#409329 Dec 13, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
We are enjoying God's blessing..
sinners dont enjoy the Blesing of God, and I felt them when I posted to your wife or husband, whoever I was talking too.a hour or so ago.

let God be true and gif a liar.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#409330 Dec 13, 2012
who="atemcowboy" by his stripes, ye WERE(PAST TENSE)HEALED. this is “ not referring to Christ's scourging, but figurative of teh stroke of divine judgment administered vicariously to Him on the cross . and again teh word "stripes" in greek is SINGULAR(DO YOU KNOW WHAT SINGULAR IS OR DO YOU HAVE TO LOOK IT UP)or maybe you can borrow mr gifs many versions of what the Bible says.
I just love to get a opportunity to use some big words once in awhile when I get to post to someone who has 125 years of Bible study, now find you a Hebrew concordance and see what this word means."chabbuwrah". it means our healing comes through being joined to God spiritually.
the bottom line is that your doctrine of teaching something else ,is flawed, which isnt surprising as any person who reads both of you on this forum can tell.

Faith is what 'joins us to God spiritually'...we are healed via this joining.

I'm not teaching any thing else.

KayMarie

Location hidden

#409331 Dec 13, 2012
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>the news says that there will be over a 100 tonight. I just read about them after you said something.
you have mail

Yes,they said the best time would be between 10:00 PM and 2:00 AM.

I'll be checking it out again soon.
Got it and
Sent one back.

#409332 Dec 13, 2012
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>sinners dont enjoy the Blesing of God, and I felt them when I posted to your wife or husband, whoever I was talking too.a hour or so ago.
let God be true and gif a liar.
~~~

JESUS SAID

Mat 5:43 You have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thy enemy.

Mat 5:44 But I say to you, Love your enemies:

do good to them that hate you: and

pray for them that persecute and calumniate you:

Mat 5:45 That you may be the children

of your Father who is in heaven,

who maketh his sun to rise

upon the good, and bad, and

raineth upon the just and the unjust.

Mat 5:46 For if you love them that love you, what reward shall you have? do not even the publicans this?

Mat 5:47 And if you salute your brethren only, what do you more? do not also the heathens this?

Blessings to you and yours.

God is faithful

Location hidden

#409333 Dec 13, 2012
who="atemcowboy" by his stripes, ye WERE(PAST TENSE)HEALED. this is “ not referring to Christ's scourging, but figurative of teh stroke of divine judgment administered vicariously to Him on the cross . and again teh word "stripes" in greek is SINGULAR(DO YOU KNOW WHAT SINGULAR IS OR DO YOU HAVE TO LOOK IT UP)or maybe you can borrow mr gifs many versions of what the Bible says.
I just love to get a opportunity to use some big words once in awhile when I get to post to someone who has 125 years of Bible study, now find you a Hebrew concordance and see what this word means."chabbuwrah". it means our healing comes through being joined to God spiritually.
the bottom line is that your doctrine of teaching something else ,is flawed, which isnt surprising as any person who reads both of you on this forum can tell.
KayMarie
If you are teaching that His death causes us to be physically healed then YES, you are.

and you are not teaching what the Apostles taught.

havent I saw that before,LOL.

when we are healed physically it is because He intercedes for us, but it is not automatic.

before bub anointed me for my bad leg, I had went to another church, was anointed and nothing happened. 6 days later, at Bubs church, I was anointed and later at home, I was touched by the Lord.to teach otherwise is not Biblical. sometimes when a person is not healed, people like you come up with ths"well they didnt have enough faith". seen that before from people like you and others on here could say the same thing.

Location hidden

#409334 Dec 13, 2012
Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,they said the best time would be between 10:00 PM and 2:00 AM.
I'll be checking it out again soon.
Got it and
Sent one back.
will do, thanks.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#409335 Dec 13, 2012
Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
I am at peace about it Marge.
Don't worry about it,ok?
No, I don't understand how you can stand with him when he's against all of us?
marge

Leesburg, GA

#409336 Dec 13, 2012
KayMarie
Yep and we have many examples in the NT were their Faith is what healed them.

#409337 Dec 13, 2012
<quoted text>
~~~
JESUS SAID
Mat 5:43 You have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thy enemy.
Mat 5:44 But I say to you, Love your enemies:
do good to them that hate you: and
pray for them that persecute and calumniate you:
Mat 5:45 That you may be the children
of your Father who is in heaven,
who maketh his sun to rise
upon the good, and bad, and
raineth upon the just and the unjust.
Mat 5:46 For if you love them that love you, what reward shall you have? do not even the publicans this?
Mat 5:47 And if you salute your brethren only, what do you more? do not also the heathens this?
Blessings to you and yours.
God is faithful
F,B,Meyer said...

Love to one’s neighbor appears in many passages in the Old Testament. See Exo_23:4-5.

But we have to love enemies and resemble God’s sun and rain,

Mat_5:45. You say that it is impossible!

Remember those sweet old words:

“I taught Ephraim to go,” Hos_11:1-4.

Ask your Heavenly Father to teach you to love.

Remember Gal_5:22. Dare to believe that He will perfect what concerneth you.

Location hidden

#409338 Dec 13, 2012
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>will do, thanks.
I just went out and seen 5 more.That makes 13 I have seen.
The sky is so clear and here in the holler,it's really dark.

It's just too cold to stay out very long.
4GVN

Saint Louis, MO

#409339 Dec 13, 2012
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
4GVN good friend
And by your reasoning, once Jesus came, died, and was ressurrected all Jews must believe he is the Messiah. And we know they don't. But persecuted them as did the Gentiles. Why? Esprit decor....
Why is that. Not all Jews witnessed the ressurrected Saviour. And because of hard hearts then just as today, many refuse to believe. Don't agree with your reasoning.
And the fact is many of them did not want a Saviour, They just wanted a king to free them from bondage here and now. That is no what Jesus came to do.
Anthony MN

United States

#409340 Dec 13, 2012
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
My point was that only the saved would know Jesus and the brethren, in order to clothe feed etc.
Wrong. Even the demons believe in Jesus.
Anthony MN

United States

#409341 Dec 13, 2012
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
It says clothe and feed His brethren etc, which His grace causes us to do.
Those who don't know Jesus don't know the brethren.
So His grace causes you to only feed starving Christians and house homeless Christians, to hell with the hungry and homeless non-Christians ?
4GVN

Saint Louis, MO

#409342 Dec 13, 2012
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>lol, sorry, but she needed to see an example of his filth.
I do wish that I could back back and find your invitation to john concerning your peverted invitation,
BUT YOU AINT WORTH IT. I KNOW YOU SAID IT SO I DONT HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING TO MYSELF ABOUT YOU.LOL.
and how do you know that oddjg isnt here anymore?
were you trolling as him?
I wouldnt be surprised. and maybe you are now BOB doing the same thing?
NO SHE DIDN'T NEED ANYTHING. YOU NEED TO CONDEMN AND ACCUSE OTHERS BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN INSECURITIES. aND BECAUSE YOU ARE OF YOUR FATHER. HE WAS A LIAR AND AN ACCUSER FROM THE BEGINNING.

Location hidden

#409343 Dec 13, 2012
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't understand how you can stand with him when he's against all of us?
Marge,please understand this.

I made things right with Preston.

I had already made peace with others on this forum a few years ago.

Marge,I do not have to argue on this forum.

There are no rules that state that I have to say anything to anyone.

I have been here for quite sometime and have gotten to know a lot of people.

I love everyone Marge,yes even you, who seems to think that I should not let go of the past.

I refuse to let anyone steal my joy.

I refuse to fuss with anyone again.
God know's my heart.

Just let it go Marge.

Philippians 4:7

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Location hidden

#409344 Dec 13, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
you are correct. it takes more than just beleiving in Him, you have to follow him.

the fact than marge is trying to cause trouble between karen and I is proof that she isnt following Jesus,

and then to be so bold as to question Karen why she isnt standing with some of her friends is rediculous.

karen will stand for what is right and will voice her opinion and isnt afraid to either.

I can easily testify to that.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#409345 Dec 13, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
I said know.

Location hidden

#409346 Dec 13, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>NO SHE DIDN'T NEED ANYTHING. YOU NEED TO CONDEMN AND ACCUSE OTHERS BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN INSECURITIES. aND BECAUSE YOU ARE OF YOUR FATHER. HE WAS A LIAR AND AN ACCUSER FROM THE BEGINNING.
WRONG.

she said that she hadnt seen anything like what I said about your friends and so I showed her as this is a public forum and I dont need your approval, nor any authority from you since you have none.like I said, you are a filthy pervert.

but again. this question to you.

and how do you know that oddjg isnt here anymore?
were you trolling as him?

and are you Bob too?I wouldnt put anything past you.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#409347 Dec 13, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
So His grace causes you to only feed starving Christians and house homeless Christians, to hell with the hungry and homeless non-Christians ?
No, but I was talking about what the verses said, they said that, read it again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min R0Gdimwit 59,588
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min trifecta1 994,038
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 19 min bongolovesbrowneye 446,256
Sad Songs That Make You Cry 1 hr The Rose 7
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 2 hr _FLATLINE-------- 2,496
Marco Rubio Could Beat Trump in 2020 3 hr Felmer Eudd 2
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr dollarsbillmom 6,785
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) 22 hr Pimpy 23
More from around the web