Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 599843 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#408956 Dec 12, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree with you there. There's no pretense in your desire to be spiteful, you do it for all to see.
~~~

Evidently you have nothing to say that gives any defense to

the fables and conjecture that your church and teaches propagates...

SO You would rather spend your time making personal accusations,

against a 79 year old lady..Right?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#408957 Dec 12, 2012
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>lol, it seems that anything that I do is kinda controvisal, including putting our picture up on this forum, but actually the picture was on another forum and I hadnt signed out when I came back on here.
I like it...

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#408958 Dec 12, 2012
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>What is your problem.Hermi is my husband and he is human as humans make mistakes..
Oh! I got it now! LOL! Sorry. It could happen to anyone! After all, he did reply to you and cowboy has been accused of changing his name a few times. Maybe I should change mine too. So many people claiming to be christians do it so often that I cannot keep up with who is who.

So, humans make mistakes and should be forgiven. Interesting. Odd how only christians believe that they should be forgiven, but they have the toughest time forgiving others. I wonder if jesus ever talked about noticing the log in your own eye before bitching about the speck in someone else's eye.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#408959 Dec 12, 2012
Free Mind wrote:
Yes, Jesus taught castration.
No, Jesus was not talking about celibacy.
No one claims many problem with the translations.
There were entire monastic orders, and church choirs in need of sopranos known as "castrati" based on this teaching of Jesus.
"But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given. For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs from the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it." (Matthew 19:11-12)
GOOD NEWS!!!
Thanks to modern medical science, most should have no problem accepting it -- if they truly had faith.
But doesn't the bible say, "“No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the LORD."?

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#408960 Dec 12, 2012
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>I like it...
thank you, it is kinda nice to see what people look like after talking to them for years.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#408961 Dec 12, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! I got it now! LOL! Sorry. It could happen to anyone! After all, he did reply to you and cowboy has been accused of changing his name a few times. Maybe I should change mine too. So many people claiming to be christians do it so often that I cannot keep up with who is who.
So, humans make mistakes and should be forgiven. Interesting. Odd how only christians believe that they should be forgiven, but they have the toughest time forgiving others. I wonder if jesus ever talked about noticing the log in your own eye before bitching about the speck in someone else's eye.
Larimer Ave

Location hidden

#408962 Dec 12, 2012
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>I like it...
thank you, it is kinda nice to see what people look like after talking to them for years.

and to reassure people that I really dont have horns coming out of my head.

Location hidden

#408963 Dec 12, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
But doesn't the bible say, "“No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the LORD."?
dont worry about it, when you find that old tent that the Isralites used thousands of years ago, they will let you in.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#408964 Dec 12, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
The nice thing about being anonymous is: We are all the same. You don't know if someone is old or young, sickly or healthy, male or female, black, brown, yellow or white, or anything else. We are all equal here.

If you are too old, too young, too sickly, or anything else, it is you that should not be here, for your own sake. I do not change because someone who is anonymous to me, makes a claim about themselves. You could very well be a healthy young boy, sitting on your mother's computer, acting out a part.

If you want treated special, stay out of the virtual world; stay off of public forums.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#408965 Dec 12, 2012
icxc wrote:
<quoted text>Larimer Ave
OK, Maple Street.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#408966 Dec 12, 2012
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>dont worry about it, when you find that old tent that the Isralites used thousands of years ago, they will let you in.
What in the hell does that mean?

Location hidden

#408967 Dec 12, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
lets look at that word "lady".

The word lady is a civil term of respect for a woman, specifically the female equivalent to, or spouse of, a gentleman or lord, and in many contexts a term for any adult woman. Once confined to usage when specifically addressing women of high social class or status; over the last 300 years, the term has spread to embrace every adult woman.

now we cana rule out you being a gentleman or lord

and we can rule out a woman of high social class or status, women married to trash collectors usually cant be considered in the high echelon of society.

and since she has reached the age of accountability at 79, she really shouldnt be caught lying by Anthony constantly.

so the consensus shows that she isnt qualified to be called a lady.

SORRY !!!GONG!!!!!!

Location hidden

#408968 Dec 12, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the hell does that mean?
I am certain that you will figure it out someday.

Location hidden

#408969 Dec 12, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
It just goes to show what a person who really loves god will do! If you are not willing to sacrifice your child to god, then you ain't a good christian. Just a poser.
I see you are not familiar with Kirkegaard
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#408970 Dec 12, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
How can I give actual 'evidence'?
I'm relying on you to search the truth yourself.
Ever since I came on Topix. No. Ever since I became a Catholic by choice, I've researched countless claims by you guys. And every one doesn't seem to add up.
I suggest you kneel down and pray about it. Honestly, that's all I can say.
There IS historical evidence out there...
Where do you do your research?

Location hidden

#408971 Dec 12, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Is there a little broke back mountain going on here or did you forget to change your login? I mean, you are not talking to cowboy, you replied to your husband! LOL!
I posted to my wife so that Cowboy, whom I addressed could see the continuity between her post and mine.I hope this is helpful to your concerns

Location hidden

#408972 Dec 12, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
==========

Axiom: Poster makes error and apologizes
Therefore: Poster is claiming Christians and only Christians shoukld be forgiven

Axion: Poster quotes Bible
Therefore: Poster proves he is credible in exposition of thwe Bible.

Axion: Poster does not believe in Jesus
Therefore: Poster quotes nonexistent entity.
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#408973 Dec 12, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we certainly weren't talking about idiot Catholic college staff supporting the Marxist president. Kay likes to throw out as much dirt on bad Catholics as she can when she has no response to the challenges posited by the Catholics here.
And I'm here to educate you protestants who are ignorant of Catholic teaching . Why are you here?
We don't need you for that. All you do is post spam. We could do that without you. So you really aren't needed here.
I am here to educate you catholics who are ignorant of God's teaching.
Clay

Chicago, IL

#408974 Dec 12, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
A chance that there is a being out there far more advanced the us? There is a 100% certainty! Would we call them Gods? More than likely. Especially 3,000+ years ago. Is there the god that is described in the Bible? No.
Based on what you just said... You're closer to Catholicism than you realize.
Clay

Chicago, IL

#408975 Dec 12, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>Where do you do your research?
Books. I love to read and learn. I'm a history nut.

But not all theology. My first love is American History.
Anyway, it comes down to who is the author and why. At least, that's my experience.

The Internet is always the best start.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 22 min Gas Woman 121,923
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min NoStress4me 865,079
The Christian Atheist debate 55 min ChristineM 2,014
Pro Lifers Are The Same As liberals 1 hr Burke Devlin 16
How to get Free Steam games, Steam Wallet codes... (Dec '13) 1 hr Cameron 112
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr WasteWater 6,309
alshayae 3 hr atqwa 4
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 6 hr Frannie 44
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) Fri sangili karuppan 7,502
More from around the web