Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 688839 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#408339 Dec 10, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
You said that "killing someone for NOT believing is wrong".
ME: I agree. The people in our current world who do that are Islamist, and Communists. They've killed millions (including 9/11).
They are promising to kill the 'infidels'(Christians and Jews who BELIEVE).
You said that 'the church has been proven wrong many times'.
Me: Church denominations or individuals have missed the truth at times, but THEY are NOT THE WORD OF GOD. It never fails.
You said "I" didn't understand science. Quite the contrary. SCIENCE is not TRUTH, but a SEARCH FOR KNOWLEDGE. People attempt to disprove the Bible knowledge with 'science', but, as men 'study' science, they learn new things that displace the old. God's Word is eternal.
Makes me think of the Beatles who once said that they were more popular than Jesus Christ. The Beatles are gone and nearly forgotten. Jesus AND the Bible live on.
You are fighting a losing battle...
KayMarie
It is your bible that states belivers must kill non-belivers.

A scientist searching for a place to land on Mars doesn't ask god for the coordinates.

I will write this one like you would.

THE BEATLES DID NOT SAY THAT! JOHN LENON SAID! "THE BEATLES SEEM MORE POPULAR THAN JESUS." So you are either mistaken or you are a liar.

When a judge get thrown off the bench for putting the ten commandments in a public building, I don't feel like I am losing.:-)
LTM

Geraldton, Canada

#408340 Dec 10, 2012
Why were Vietnam veterans often treated badly when they returned home?
The artical I just posted is from "Answers."

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#408341 Dec 10, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real. Many people consider this that and everything under the Sun a symbol of hate. The American flag should be removed from all public property because many people consider THAT a symbol of hate.
Not the majority of Americans, and that's all that matters on that issue.

Your bible states that belivers must kill non-belivers. Deal with it.
LTM

Geraldton, Canada

#408342 Dec 10, 2012
THE CARROT, EGG AND THE
COFFEE
A daughter complained to her father about her life and how things were so hard for her. She said, "Father, I do not know how I am going to make it. I just feel like giving up. I'm tired of fighting and struggling.

It seems as though every time one of my problems is solved, a new one comes along. I just can't take it anymore."

Her father took her to the kitchen. He filled three pots with water and placed them each on high heat. Soon the pots came to a boil. In one pot of boiling water, he placed carrots. In the second, he placed eggs, and in the last pot, he placed coffee beans. He let them sit and boil, without saying a word.

The daughter impatiently waited, wondering what he was doing.

Twenty minutes later, he turned off the burners. He strained the water from the carrots and placed them in a bowl. He lifted the eggs out and placed them in another bowl. Then he ladled the steaming coffee into a bowl.

Turning to her he asked, "What do you see?" "Carrots, eggs, and coffee," she replied. He brought her closer and asked her to feel the carrots. She did and noted that they were soft and mushy. He then asked her to take an egg and break it. After pulling off the shell, she observed the hard-boiled egg. Finally, he asked her to sip the coffee. She smiled as she tasted its flavor and smelled the rich aroma.

She humbly asked, "But what does it mean, Father?" He explained that each of them had been plunged into boiling water, but each had reacted differently. The carrot went into the water strong and hard but after being subjected to the boiling water, it softened and became weak.

The egg had been fragile. Its thin outer shell had protected its soft, liquid interior. But after sitting in the boiling water, it became hard on the inside.

The ground coffee beans were unique, however. After they were in the boiling water, the water did not really change them. They changed the water!

"Which are you?" the father gently asked his daughter.

"When adversity knocks on your door, how do you respond? Are you more like a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?"

How about you? Are you the carrot that started out strong and hard long ago, but with the pain and adversity of your life struggles, did you become soft and lose your strength? Are you the egg that started out soft inside? Were you a fluid spirit, but after the pain of death, abuse, rejection, poor health, divorce, or a layoff, have you become hardened? Your outer shell might look the same, but have you become hard-boiled and toughened in your spirit and your heart?

Or are you like the coffee bean? The bean that was plunged into the rapidly boiling water actually changed the hot water and gave it flavor and aroma, reaching its peak flavor at 212 degrees Fahrenheit! THAT IS HOT WATER!

When people say bad things about you, do your praises to the Lord continue or do you blame Him? When the hour is the darkest and your trials are their greatest, does your worship elevate to a higher level or do you desert Him?

When you feel burdened by your own troubles, do you still reach out and help others? How do you handle adversity? Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean? When you get plunged into hot water, anything that is bringing you pain, like being plunged into the adversities of life, be like the coffee bean.

·

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#408343 Dec 10, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
After your statement the other week that you're "not a trouble maker", I find I'm less offended by your lies than your intentional effort to make this nun, the pope and Catholics in general look bad. You have made several posts that in the end didn't have the effect you were looking for and it shined a light on the fact that you are indeed looking to stir up trouble.
~~~

SO YOU ARE OFFENDED AND YOU WANT TRUTH...

Have you ever considered how much the Roman Catholic Church offends God

and continues daily to lie on/about Him, saying things that He never

has spoken forth, and doing things that He has forbidden.

Have you ever considered the consequences of making up and deceiving

others with fables fabrications and conjecture...

Fabrications about Mary being perpetual virgin...when the Bible names the Brothers of Jesus..and says He had sisters.

Fabrication about the (so called)immaculate conception and the holy assumption when the Bible says no such thing.

Fabrication and invention of Saints being intercessors...When the Bible says they are dead...

So you are offended about what was said about one NUN.

Have you ever considered the Offense it is to God

that thousands of children have been sodomized and priest have become perverts.. Billions of freewill offerings given in good faith ...are bring paid out to the victims of your One true Apostolic church.

Why don't you find one of your perverted sodomite priest and give him

a hard time ...instead of picking on a 79 year old lady, that has given you the truth about one NUN..

clean up you own back yard.

"THOSE THAT LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULD NOT THROW STONES.."

#408344 Dec 10, 2012
who="TheBlackSheep"
Even the words about killing non-belivers? Good to Know!That is what makes your kind so dangerous!

The Bible does not teach any one to kill. You are thinking about the Koran.

"My kind" does not kill anyone.

KayMarie
LTM

Geraldton, Canada

#408345 Dec 10, 2012
The Offering of the Natural
Dec102012December 10, 2012
It is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman —Galatians 4:22

Paul was not dealing with sin in this chapter of Galatians, but with the relation of the natural to the spiritual. The natural can be turned into the spiritual only through sacrifice. Without this a person will lead a divided life. Why did God demand that the natural must be sacrificed? God did not demand it. It is not God’s perfect will, but His permissive will. God’s perfect will was for the natural to be changed into the spiritual through obedience. Sin is what made it necessary for the natural to be sacrificed.

Abraham had to offer up Ishmael before he offered up Isaac (see Genesis 21:8-14). Some of us are trying to offer up spiritual sacrifices to God before we have sacrificed the natural. The only way we can offer a spiritual sacrifice to God is to “present [our] bodies a living sacrifice ...”(Romans 12:1). Sanctification means more than being freed from sin. It means the deliberate commitment of myself to the God of my salvation, and being willing to pay whatever it may cost.

If we do not sacrifice the natural to the spiritual, the natural life will resist and defy the life of the Son of God in us and will produce continual turmoil. This is always the result of an undisciplined spiritual nature. We go wrong because we stubbornly refuse to discipline ourselves physically, morally, or mentally. We excuse ourselves by saying,“Well, I wasn’t taught to be disciplined when I was a child.” Then discipline yourself now! If you don’t, you will ruin your entire personal life for God.

God is not actively involved with our natural life as long as we continue to pamper and gratify it. But once we are willing to put it out in the desert and are determined to keep it under control, God will be with it. He will then provide wells and oases and fulfill all His promises for the natural (see Genesis 21:15-19).

Bible in One Year: Hosea 1-4; Revelation 1

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#408346 Dec 10, 2012
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>`
1 Corinthians 10:26 for, "The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it."
Psalm 24:1
The earth is the LORD'S, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
----------
Deuteronomy 10:14 To the LORD your God belong the heavens, even the highest heavens, the earth and everything in it.
----------
Job 41:11 Who has a claim against me that I must pay? Everything under heaven belongs to me.
----------
Psalm 50:12 If I were hungry I would not tell you, for the world is mine, and all that is in it.
----------
Psalm 89:11 The heavens are yours, and yours also the earth; you founded the world and all that is in it.
----------
Psalm 98:7 Let the sea resound, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it.
----------
Isaiah 42:5 This is what God the LORD says--he who created the heavens and stretched them out, who spread out the earth and all that comes out of it, who gives breath to its people, and life to those who walk on it:
As robert_f says, you are taking specific verses and using them to your evil advantage!

#408347 Dec 10, 2012
who="preston" for everyone info. again.
I was given orders to go to Vietnam in Jan 1965, being one of the first of the beginning of johnsons Americanization of his domino theory.
I was wounded shortly thereafter, and was back in the states in April, where I was operated on for the first time.
I SAW NO PROTESTS SINCE I WAS FLOWN BACK IN AN AIR FORCE PLANE AND COULDNT WALK.
EVEN THOUGH I WANTED TO GET UP AND HELP IN THAT HOSPITAL PLANE, I WAS UNABLE TO.
so to kay and LTM, your theory holds no water whatsoever.
BUT WHAT DOES DISTURB ME IS THE LYING THAT GOES ON IN THIS FORUM AND YOU TWO WOMEN CONTRIBUTE MOST OF IT.

You can't/won't even allow an attempt at kindness, will you?

The protests were not done in a corner. Everyone knew about them.

KayMarie

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#408348 Dec 10, 2012
who="Clay"
How does a cross on public property, for example, offend you??
Exactly, it doesn't. You're a fascist who wants the world to think like you do.
The cross offends the evil within people. Before Prozac a cross was often displayed to quiet people supposed to be mentally ill.
KayMarie
LOL! If nothing else, you always amuse me!

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#408349 Dec 10, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't stop the klan from doing anything most of those guys carry guns and its better to call the police than get shot. I hate the klan and the black panthers and the skin heads and anyone else who is racially motivated.
As for the cross at worst you could make the argument that we use it as an idol. It is the everyday reminder that Christ came and died for everyone's sins. The crucifix can be the symbol of his death and the empty cross the knowledge he ISN'T DEAD HE IS ALIVE AND IN HEAVEN. Every time you see the cross hear us pray read the money of our country see people going to church or hear the church bells ringing remember two things Jesus is alive and nanny nanny boo boo you don't have to like it.
If he is alive, what did he sacrifice?

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#408350 Dec 10, 2012
who="TheBlackSheep"
Even the words about killing non-belivers? Good to Know!That is what makes your kind so dangerous!
The Bible does not teach any one to kill. You are thinking about the Koran.
"My kind" does not kill anyone.
KayMarie
Oh ye of little reading!

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel.(Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death.(Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death.(Exodus 21:15 NAB)

All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense.(Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death.(Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death.(Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.(2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Are you still reading? I bet not.

If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through.(Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst.(Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

We are not done yet, but you get the idea. You lied!!!
Anthony MN

Saint Paul, MN

#408351 Dec 10, 2012
<quoted text>
~~~
SO YOU ARE OFFENDED AND YOU WANT TRUTH...
Have you ever considered how much the Roman Catholic Church offends God
and continues daily to lie on/about Him, saying things that He never
has spoken forth, and doing things that He has forbidden.
Have you ever considered the consequences of making up and deceiving
others with fables fabrications and conjecture...
Fabrications about Mary being perpetual virgin...when the Bible names the Brothers of Jesus..and says He had sisters.
Fabrication about the (so called)immaculate conception and the holy assumption when the Bible says no such thing.
Fabrication and invention of Saints being intercessors...When the Bible says they are dead...
So you are offended about what was said about one NUN.
Have you ever considered the Offense it is to God
that thousands of children have been sodomized and priest have become perverts.. Billions of freewill offerings given in good faith ...are bring paid out to the victims of your One true Apostolic church.
Why don't you find one of your perverted sodomite priest and give him
a hard time ...instead of picking on a 79 year old lady, that has given you the truth about one NUN..
clean up you own back yard.
"THOSE THAT LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULD NOT THROW STONES.."
You I'm not offended by confrinting. There is nothing truthful about you. I know you to be a fraudulent blowhard with zero knowledge of the teachings of the Catholic Church, and who has from the beginning of your time here been unwilling and incapable of making any effort to examine the Catholic faith.

Your wife on the other hand, I started out enjoying her posts,(always referring to her as nice lady) being hopeful that her kind manners would rub off on you a bit and you might show some Christ-like attributes in conversing with Catholics. Ufortunately, I think, it was either a charade or you've brow beaten her into submission and all she can do now is slander and put forth innuendo.

I lost my mother when she was 58 from cancer. She was a saint, gentle, understanding and always willing to listen to the other side of the argument before taking a position. I had hoped that we could see some of the same from her.

I will continue to pray for you and her and I will continue to shine the light of truth on her when she assumes your demeanor.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#408352 Dec 10, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence? That you feel god, therefore he must be real? The bible? A book with too many contradictions, false information, and evil laws to list?
<quoted text>
Of course it is! Billions of others and myself are just in denial. Where's the proof?
<quoted text>
WTF? And every believer of every religion believes that their role is to bring people to their god(s) or kill them. What's your point? Is it it only a Napoleonic Complex when it conflicts with your beliefs?
<quoted text>
Thank you! My logic and reasoning is quite simple. I know that you meant to insult me, but you failed. Simple logic states that, if there is no proof, there is no reason to believe. If there are flaws in the bible, then the bible is not to be trusted. There are many flaws in the bible. christians just try to rationalize them.
As far as biblical knowledge, didn't you claim that moses gave the laws to the people? In my shallow bit of biblical knowledge, I knew that you were in error or lying. god gave the laws to moses to give to the people and jesus said that those laws are not to be changed and not followed.
<quoted text>
Faith is believing without and even against evidence. I have no need for faith.
As for my biblical quotes; take any one of them and make them sound good. Take the killing of the slave, after the slave suffers for a day or two. Make that sound as if a good person would believe that is a good and just law.
<quoted text>
Nice try. I do not have faith that there is no god. I have no proof that there is a god. A genius such as yourself should be able to understand the difference.
<quoted text>
I am telling people to think, not how to. If you don't like that, maybe you should move on to a private discussion group where you can keep non-believers out.
<quoted text>
I have and continue to do so, daily. I have read the bible. I have done a lot of research and I have found that the bible is a man made book, created to control others. If you, or anyone else, has enough evidence to convince me that I am wrong, I would be glad to hear it. After all, if there is a heaven and a hell, I would rather not be tortured for eternity just for not believing in the right god.
TBS

Here is the weakness of your argument..., You have nothing(in the form of truth) to offer, and you have nothing better(in terms of goodness) to offer. If you did, it might be possible to communicate. An accumulation of "facts/knowledge does not mean that you understand.(That would be like a computer understands, rather than having a type of rudimentary knowledge.)

Actually, when I wrote to you, it was to inform myself, as I tried to reflect on truth and goodness. I already know it is futile to communicate with a person with a closed mind. i.e. no potential of increasing understanding.

So when I reflect upon my own thoughts, it does not come back without a greater yield....But likewise, when I show you that reflection, You might discover the limits which you hate..., that of being closed-minded, it demonstrates the weakness of your arguments....

Location hidden

#408353 Dec 10, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a real thikie, aren't you?
I am an Atheist. There is no evidence of a god.
TBS

You are not a true atheist....You simply deny evidence, and therefore you think/promulgate this..., and it justifies your claim that you are an atheist....lol

You are a nihilist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nihilism

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#408354 Dec 10, 2012
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
TBS
Here is the weakness of your argument..., You have nothing(in the form of truth) to offer, and you have nothing better(in terms of goodness) to offer. If you did, it might be possible to communicate. An accumulation of "facts/knowledge does not mean that you understand.(That would be like a computer understands, rather than having a type of rudimentary knowledge.)
Actually, when I wrote to you, it was to inform myself, as I tried to reflect on truth and goodness. I already know it is futile to communicate with a person with a closed mind. i.e. no potential of increasing understanding.
So when I reflect upon my own thoughts, it does not come back without a greater yield....But likewise, when I show you that reflection, You might discover the limits which you hate..., that of being closed-minded, it demonstrates the weakness of your arguments....
What is it that I hate?

Location hidden

#408355 Dec 10, 2012
who="TheBlackSheep" I have read the bible. I have done a lot of research and I have found that the bible is a man made book, created to control others. If you, or anyone else, has enough evidence to convince me that I am wrong, I would be glad to hear it. After all, if there is a heaven and a hell, I would rather not be tortured for eternity just for not believing in the right god.
I trust that you are sincere in your request.
Your research is without value. There are multitudes out there who love to spout THEIR version of a god...or NO god. Many of them are very intellectual...college professors, and such. But if you read carefully, you will see that each one is very 'proud' of 'their' knowledge. Usually, a few days/years down the road, each of them is proven wrong.
It is like the snake oil salesman of years ago, or the food 'scientists' of today. Every few years one of them comes up with a 'miracle' food that will make you live forever...OR one that is sure to kill you. Give it a few years, and the new 'studies' will come out 'proving' the earlier 'studies' to be wrong.
In the 1960's the 'studies' proved that bread was killing heart patients. If you had a heart attack and went to the hospital, they would not give you bread. They didn't read the Good Book, because it says, that, "bread STRENGTHENS the heart." (Just eat a couple of slices...not the whole loaf".) We ate with a school teacher friend who piled his plate high with mashed potatoes, but bragged that he ate no bread!
It has been the same way with eggs, fats (some are better than others), and other items. In each case TIME and experience have wiped out the 'wisdom of the world'.
Meanwhile, the Bible has plodded right along...read Psalm 119 instead of that gruesome slavery stuff you've been into. Those passages that seem questionable either have translation problems...or your life experiences have not helped you to understand.
In America we once had slavery...but over the years, we learned better, and even began making special arrangements to show special kindness to those people. We even proudly elected a black president. But something happened...many black youth are trying to punish white people today for something that happened to their ancestors 150 years ago. Did YOU ever own a slave? Did YOU ever hang a black man? Few Americans could even THINK about such a thing. We live and work and go to church with them.
But politicians and other 'opinionated' folk are acting as if todays people are guilty of the 'sins of the fathers'.
Watch how the world turns for a bit. You will learn a lot from it. It is something like the 'jot and tittle' discussion we had. The Bible didn't say that we could change the law...it just said that we could break it. The law stays the same...but the offender will be punished.
KayMarie
KayMarie good friend

You need to consider about slavery, that about 45% of the world is enslaved at this time....China has orchestrated and refined its "definition" of slavery.

So just a reminder, if you shop at Walmart, or buy anything from China, chances are, it was in part made by slaves. Some of them in death camps....

Jesus came to set the captives free.

Location hidden

#408356 Dec 10, 2012
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
I find it hilarious that we have an acknowledged atheist
who is worried about Christians whom he does not consider real Christians
not folowing what a God Whom he doesnt believe in
said to Moses (whom I guess he believes is fictional)
and advocating that Christ (Whom he does not believe in as God)
still requires us nonChristians to follow what this nonGod said to nonMoses.
And this is the kind of stuff that people actually put forth as a challenge and we debate here in Topics.
As Don King would say: "Only in America
Herme good friend

The mud just doesn't stick....

He is funny.
Loren Eberly

Johnstown, OH

#408357 Dec 10, 2012
Union Workers:

Union workers, consumers, and taxpayers pay back for complying with USA Labor Law, The Constitution, and demands of Natural Law: what Mother Nature, God, or Whatever Power decreed to be the reality of the real world, democracy, capitalism, the US Constitution, and free, fair, and affordable commerce and common sense demands.

Demanding every worker, consumer, and tax payer get an agreement (union contract) with every Stockholder, corporation, farmer, business, outsourcer sweatshop, and nonprofit, tax-exempt, organization and Church; Agreeing to market the cost in the wholesale and retail price of his or her product and service; of every worker, consumer, and taxpayer's wages (union contract), healthcare, pension, investment and independent business profit.

This enables every worker, consumer, and taxpayer to pay healthcare insurance premium or pay healthcare provider. Pay ALL taxes and pay for every product and service they use for life. With money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit.

And enables every parent to educate, love, nurse, nurture, discipline, protect, and provide; for every child (job) they conceive. And fund schools, infrastructure, local and national security, government services, and etc.; with money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit.

Us the Government reelecting Obnoxious President, Governor, Representatives of US the Government, County Commissioners, Township Trustees, Mayors, City Council, School Administrators and Board Members.

That holds Union workers, consumers, taxpayers, and America’s grandchildren’s children, Government employees, Parents, Teachers, Veterans, Police, Firemen, and Fathers disqualified for affirmative action with white skin, Representatives deny Collective Bargaining Rights accountable.

To fund Illegal drug users and Immigrants, lottery, casino, and keno losers, unemployed Union workers replaced with nonunion workers, Human Traffickers, waitresses that pander for life for $2.00 per hour, slaves in enterprise zones, low-income child labor, consumers, and taxpayers, volunteers without wages, and nonunion workers willing to work for fewer wages than they can afford life. That pays with welfare checks, food stamps, housing vouchers, and Medicaid.

President, the Justices they appoint, and Elected Officials hold venders accountable without compensation. To collect sales tax and the more stock dividends (money) OPEC Nations, Enron Stockholders, Wal-Mart Stockholders, Hillarys, Chinese, Foreign and Domestic Investors and Stockholders (money marketers) market quarterly. In the wholesale and retail price of every product and service Human Beings use for life. And School Boards and Government needs to build, maintain and operate schools, infrastructure, and provide local and national security, and Government services. That gets only product or service.

Needed to measure and maintain the strength and growth of this UNAFFORDABLE economy and distribute money Human Beings cannot digest, burn in internal combustion engines, or burn to heat and cool their American Dream. Into OPEC Nations, Enron Stockholders, Wal-Mart Stockholders, Hillarys, Chinese, Foreign and Domestic Investors and Stockholders portfolios.

This defiance of USA Labor Law, The Constitution, and Realities demands; Won’t make free, fair, and affordable commerce POSSIBLE; Make funding schools POSSIBLE; enable President and Congress to avoid fiscal cliff or balance the budget; Make Union workers, consumers, taxpayers, and Americas grandchildren's children life AFFORDABLE; Or pay Ohio’s $1.35 trillion budget deficit, the $40 trillion social security and the $16 trillion national debt. America’s grandchildren’s children are responsible to pay Chinese, Foreign and Domestic Investors and Stockholders interest with this debt until they are 18 years old. America’s grandchildren’s children cannot pay this debt in a hundred million years.
Michael

Canada

#408358 Dec 10, 2012
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
The TRUTH needs to be "parroted" over and over and over again to heretical, hostile anti-catholics such as you Michael! You and the rest of your agnostic, atheist and other anti-catholic "hacks"
can continue to "drift around-aimlessly" in your "personal opinionated" RELATIVISM, accepting abortion, gay marriage, euthenasia,and God only knows "whats next" whichever way the "liberal political wind" happens to blow!! BELIEVE AND ACCEPT "ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING" you want--Michael---it makes NO DIFFERENCE TO ME!...I'll continue to remain with the TRUTH of the Gospel of Jesus Christ in obedience to Our Lords One True Catholic Church. You can DO WHAT YOU WANT--with your smorgasboard "rif-raf" of social opinions hog-wash!!!
ANSWER MY ..........Q-U-E-S-T-I-O-N!!

If the roman catholic church in the future allows roman catholic priests to marry, will you then change your mind to reflect the church, or will you still standby what you tell us today that Priests are NOT allowed to marry EVER?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 36 min Paul is dead 19
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 57 min Clearwater 37,097
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr oneear69 988,559
You are of your father.....the devil 5 hr Doctor REALITY 1
We do NOT need any walls! 6 hr takelam 47
is god black or white? and why? (Oct '08) 6 hr what 458
Donald Trump is the new fake political project 7 hr Johnny 6
More from around the web