Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 549,028
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
preston

Waverly, OH

#407979 Dec 8, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's great! Knowledge without understanding doesn't mean much. Satan knows and understands the bible.
If knowing the bible was the only requirement to get to heaven than we would have it made.
my understanding surpasses my knowledge.take that!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#407980 Dec 8, 2012
How many God you have before real God?

Are you for sure that lips service is not most dangerous on this planet..about what?

Its nothing wrong have gray hair..its wisdom!
Words of wisdom!
''tongue''

''look look tongue how much fire put''

Did you speak in tongue language?

find meaning with words..

''wisdom''
marge

Ames, IA

#407981 Dec 8, 2012
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!...and beautifully put. We are each called by God to a state in life, married or celibate, and we answer that call freely. If coercion is involved, the sacrament is not valid.
so i'm wrong then, one can be a cc priest and be married,...

No coercion(SP)? and can still be a priest?
truth

Perth, Australia

#407982 Dec 8, 2012
Its nothing wrong have gray hair..its beauty of wisdom!

Words of wisdom!
''look look tongue how much fire put''

Did you speak with tongue?

http://www.northforest.org/WebRings/WRBibleSt...

I find myself after prayers I go in very deep sleep, when I open my eyes..I looking in big fire ball as Sun..its not be hot..no..nobody burn me..not at all.

Who protect me?
O Divine of Preserve!
http://www.chick.com/information/bibleversion...
You who is full of Mercy!
I love you very much.

Since: Sep 12

Fort Worth, TX

#407983 Dec 8, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>my understanding surpasses my knowledge.take that!!!
Than do you consider yourself a Christian?
LTM

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#407984 Dec 8, 2012
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were capapable of being honest, which you are not then you would not be trying to avoid the truth in what I said. You are bringing up hair length as per your own perception as an argument then you say it doesn't matter, nor do you understand nor want to the message being conveyed. It is more important to try to save face in your pride. So be it. Want of truth or any understanding is not your forte, you have made that clear many times.
Actually I was taking your post into account D.S. I thought you made a good point that is all.

save face, for who D.S. This is what my post was about today, christians not trusting christians. Always trying to find fault with each other, Sad :(

Fort Worth, TX

#407985 Dec 8, 2012
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I was taking your post into account D.S. I thought you made a good point that is all.

save face, for who D.S. This is what my post was about today, christians not trusting christians. Always trying to find fault with each other, Sad :(
AMEN

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#407986 Dec 9, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes try reading the topic of this thread and see if your anti religion comment fit.
Mhm do you enjoy being off topic or might you be trolling?
The topic:'Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican'

I am explaining that the rcc is an evil group, which believes that it is above the law and is based on mythology.

I am pretty certain that I am on topic.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#407987 Dec 9, 2012
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>I sent you a lot of stuff. It was my best effort.Its lengthy but thats how I am LOL
Also, did you noticed that you switched from god and jesus to peter and paul?

My challenge is: Where did god and or jesus say that you do not have to follow the 613 laws that god and gave to moses?

So far, at least 5 people tried to put the blame on moses, when the bible clearly states that god gave the law to moses to give to the people.

You cannot get around the fact that your god said that a master should not be punished for killing a slave, because the slave is the master's property.

god did add in the stipulation that the slave must suffer for a day or two, before dying. Really? Your god required that the slave suffer or a day or two?

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#407988 Dec 9, 2012
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>I sent you a lot of stuff. It was my best effort.Its lengthy but thats how I am LOL
I visited several sites from where you stole your materiel. I say stole because you, like so many others 'christians' didn't give credit to the authors you take from.

I noticed that a lot of them started out with something like: " The commands were given by Moses", purposely leaving out, "And God spake all these words, saying,"Now these are the judgments which thou shalt set before them."

moses did not make up these laws, your god did and god never rescinded them. jesus told you not to remove on jot or tittle from the law.

Side note: I noticed that you like to yell, too. There is no need to yell.

Fort Worth, TX

#407989 Dec 9, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>The topic:'Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican'

I am explaining that the rcc is an evil group, which believes that it is above the law and is based on mythology.

I won't deny that the RCC like any other man made organization has people who are corrupt. The vast majority of Catholics are good people.
As for proving a myth you weren't able to do this feat on other threads what makes you think your same junk evidence is going to work here?
You have nothing in the realm of worldly evidence to make a good Christian deny Christ and renounce their faith.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#407990 Dec 9, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
[who="TheBlackSheep"
Hey, dumbass, you are in a discussion forum where subjects are discussed.
No kidding???
KM
You know, if you just hit the reply link and then type underneath the "/QUOTE]", it would be much nicer reading your posts.

Did you catch that, bat foy? "No kidding???"

Fort Worth, TX

#407991 Dec 9, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>Also, did you noticed that you switched from god and jesus to peter and paul?

My challenge is: Where did god and or jesus say that you do not have to follow the 613 laws that god and gave to moses?

So far, at least 5 people tried to put the blame on moses, when the bible clearly states that god gave the law to moses to give to the people.

You cannot get around the fact that your god said that a master should not be punished for killing a slave, because the slave is the master's property.

god did add in the stipulation that the slave must suffer for a day or two, before dying. Really? Your god required that the slave suffer or a day or two?
The law that God gave to Moses was the Ten Commandments. The rest is civil law setup by Moses after the exodus and Moses was not a leader he was just some guy he didn't know how to lead and if you read the story you will find he didn't want to lead. The bible is not a hidden book unless you keep your eyes closed to stay blind. READ IT and more than that understand it. Yes those laws were brutal but it was a brutal time. We have no idea what those people were going through how can we judge them? I do not judge you or anyone else. Your ignorance is going to be your judge before God gets you.
Romans 2:5-6 Romans 1:18-19.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#407992 Dec 9, 2012
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen.
The topic:'Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican'

Ramen!

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#407993 Dec 9, 2012
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>That's the cost of one casting their Pearls before the Swine.....sad to say but we were for warned.
Isn't god supposed to be like a father? How many good fathers do you know that insult their children?

Timmy, you will never learn this math, you are a fool!

But daddy, I'm only in kindergarten.

Dad, I cannot fix the engine on my car.

Son, I would explain it to you, but then I would be casting pearls before a swine.

Your gods are full of insults, why is that? When my children mess up or don't believe what I tell them, I take my time to explain it to them. I am a much better father than your god is.

Fort Worth, TX

#407994 Dec 9, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't god supposed to be like a father? How many good fathers do you know that insult their children?

Timmy, you will never learn this math, you are a fool!

But daddy, I'm only in kindergarten.

Dad, I cannot fix the engine on my car.

Son, I would explain it to you, but then I would be casting pearls before a swine.

Your gods are full of insults, why is that? When my children mess up or don't believe what I tell them, I take my time to explain it to them. I am a much better father than your god is.
2nd Timothy 3:1-7

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#407995 Dec 9, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't deny that the RCC like any other man made organization has people who are corrupt. The vast majority of Catholics are good people.
As for proving a myth you weren't able to do this feat on other threads what makes you think your same junk evidence is going to work here?
You have nothing in the realm of worldly evidence to make a good Christian deny Christ and renounce their faith.
Worldly evidence? Yes, I do use worldly evidence. I fully admit that. I use the bible and religious doctrine.

Since you know me from other threads, you must have changed your name, again! LOL! I have no understanding why people do that. Is their lives that bad?

If I can show people parts of the bible that they have been taught to ignore, then maybe they will start asking questions of their churches.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#407996 Dec 9, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
The law that God gave to Moses was the Ten Commandments. The rest is civil law setup by Moses after the exodus and Moses was not a leader he was just some guy he didn't know how to lead and if you read the story you will find he didn't want to lead. The bible is not a hidden book unless you keep your eyes closed to stay blind. READ IT and more than that understand it. Yes those laws were brutal but it was a brutal time. We have no idea what those people were going through how can we judge them? I do not judge you or anyone else. Your ignorance is going to be your judge before God gets you.
Romans 2:5-6 Romans 1:18-19.
You have not read your bible. "Now these are the judgments which thou shalt set before them." Was moses talking to himself?

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#407997 Dec 9, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
2nd Timothy 3:1-7
Why do you quote paul? Didn't god and jesus give proper advice?
truth

Perth, Australia

#407998 Dec 9, 2012
Very well.
Who told you that God is not full of Mercy?!
So what..if I believe in Jesus Christ word!
What he say?..''forgivnes''
Where is forgivnes Mercy is there.
We believe our Lord is full of MERCY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Buck Crick 751,476
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min RiccardoFire 96,165
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 12 min Rick Moss 37,282
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min Innocent Holy dr ... 602,325
How to tell when a Topix poster doesn't have a ... 23 min Rosa_Winkel 57
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 24 min andet1987 4,795
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 24 min Dave Nelson 230,159
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 50 min Dr_Zorderz 261,737
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr Isb 1,077

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE