Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 543,250
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
preston

Waverly, OH

#407958 Dec 8, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="preston" I have never known God to Punish any person for standing up for the truth. when she lies and gets caught, that is up to her, not me.
and at her age, she should quit lying and start worrying about my lost soul.
I am just a voice crying in the Wilderness
I AM worried about your lost soul. You certainly ARE in the wilderness.
You are making up lies. What were those three changes you said I made in the nun story?
KayMarie
anthony brought this up against you some time ago.
Anthony MN
United States
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
2 hrs ago Judged:
We both know Kay that you spread a lot of gossip and innuendo here. Between your stories about priests and refusing to admit that you posted stuff about the pope that was false, you have zero credibility .
REGGIE CAN ADDRESS YOU AND YOUR NUN STORY IF SHE WISHES, HOWEVER IT ISNT NECESSARY SINCE WE ALL HAVE SEEN IT.LOL

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#407959 Dec 8, 2012
who="Seraphima" Nice to see you also...I dont plan to come often because I find the arguing very upsetting now.Its like I dont have time for it anymore.God Bless you and your husband.

A wise decision, Seraphima. I would like to be able to discuss such things without the personal insults.

I'm very happy that you and Herme are back, and that he is doing better.
God bless you, and have a wonderful and serene Christmas season.

KayMarie
preston

Waverly, OH

#407960 Dec 8, 2012
who="preston"are you now saying that You didnt?
YOU said that I did. The burden of proof is on you.
Or do you just intend to put the suspicion in the minds of others?
KM
i ASKED YOU A QUESTION.

and you couldnt answer it for one reason. to say that you didnt would be a lie but why should that bother you, you are filled with them.

If someone says that I said something. I would certainly say that I didnt say it,

IF I DIDNT .
preston

Waverly, OH

#407961 Dec 8, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
Get off your butt find you some Jesus and cry no more! Read the bible Jesus will make it better darlin.
I woulod venture to say that I know the Bible much better than YOU
truth

Perth, Australia

#407962 Dec 8, 2012
Jesus Christ words is perfect.
Never mist.
''They attacking you,because of me,but you will Endure''!
As well still exist Jesus Christ words
''they do to you, as they previous do to me''.

Jesus Christ words reserve as well assure us..let know about others who always try ruin life of others.
Where they put in mind soul as well in law of them..its not law.

When good horse running so big dust going into face of great losers..because horse will win last run.

God is upon all of us!
http://biblia.com/bible/esv/Is63.9
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#407963 Dec 8, 2012
<quoted text>
~~~
GREAT MAN... THAT PRESTON ..HE VERBALLY ATTACKS A 79 YEAR OLD LADY..
WITH HIS CATHOLIC ENEMIES IN HIS CHEERING SECTION...
NOW HE CAN STAND UP BEFORE THE TOPIX ARENA AND BOAST ABOUT HIS GREAT
VICTORY..
ONE DAY BEFORE GOD YOU WILL FIND OUT WHAT YOU BAD MOUTH VICTORIES HAVE COST YOU.
That's the cost of one casting their Pearls before the Swine.....sad to say but we were for warned.

Preston thinking I am a follower of Ellen White is obsurd as well. As in other denominations there is Truth mixed with lies it is our responsibilty to search the scriptures and discern what is truth and what is not.
For one I do now believe or follow the food laws of the SDA. Nor do I believe people that worship on the first day of the week are going to hell.(don't think they believe that as well).
I do agree witht he state of the dead and their message concerning hell. Out side of that their other teachings on prophecy concerning the RCC are for the most part the same as other denominations.
Of course I am post rapture concerning the tribulation but was this before I ever even heard or knew about SDA Teachings.
I believe Jesus Name Baptism or the FATHER, Son and HOLY Spirit Baptism are all acceptable and that one should be baptised in water if at all possible but not necessary ib order to be saved as being baptised in Christ by fire and the Holy Spirit is what counts and what Christ has done is what counts he fullfilled all including water baptism and we are covered by his blood and sacrifice.

The SDA would not accept me even if I wanted to join because i would not change my beliefs from what I just expressed here.
Do I believe all of Gods commandments are still for today ? Yes I do. Can man keep them ? NO but we have a Saviour who did and does.

Was the Mosanic Laws nailed to the cross ? Yes they were the ones that was against us and contrary to us that is mentioned in Deutoronomy ch 31 v 26 I think that is it.

I believe Christ is our sacrifice and mediator before God in whom I trust. He is coming back as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#407964 Dec 8, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know that the Dead Sea Scrolls - written by a devout Jewish community from 250 BC -68 AD - had the books in their Scripture that you guys later removed? Tobit was one for sure, and I believe two others
I encourage you to do some homework on this.
The false Prophet Luther was wrong. He shouldn't have done what he'd done.
The presence of the apocryphal books at Qumran(among the "Dead Sea Scrolls") does not prove thier canonicity. If it did it would mean that all the books discovered at Qumran belong int the canon. And there were hundreds of books or fragments of books discovered. The Qumran community used many of these books for wworship purposes without considering them canonical. There is no evidence that the Qumraninhabitants considered them Scripture.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#407965 Dec 8, 2012
<quoted text>
~~~
WITH SUCH GREAT CHRISTIAN ATTRIBUTES YOU ARE MANIFESTING...
I AM SURE THOSE THAT ARE OBSERVING YOUR ACTIONS HERE ON TOPIX
FROM AROUND THE GLOBE.... ARE GOING TO BUST YOUR CHURCH DOOR DOWN
WANTING TO BE A GREAT BAD MOUTHING CHRISTIAN JUST LIKE YOU..
What's sad is he claims to be an Apostle who were Fishermen of Men and he doesn right the opposite so what does that tell you ?
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#407966 Dec 8, 2012
who="Anthony MN"
I do know why young men and women give up marriage, they do it for the kingdom of heaven ....it's in the bible. Why do you have a problem with people sacrificing earthly pleasure for Jesus's sake?
It is wonderful when people GIVE up anything for the sake of the gospel. But celibacy in the CC is a condition of service required BY the CC...not the Lord. I know that it is said that the candidates willingly give up marriage...but they really have no choice. They are not accepted unless they DO pledge to give it up.
KayMarie
Sorry KayMarie--but no one is "forced" to do accept celibacy in the Catholic Church!! Those whom God has "called" to His service to become priests do so "on their own--by their own choice and their own decision....... John 15:16 "You have not chosen me, but I have chosen you--to go and bear much fruit"..... You should know better than to criticize and interject your own "Protestant opinion" regarding those things that you "not only do not know ANYTHING about--nor do you understand!!

Since: Sep 12

Fort Worth, TX

#407967 Dec 8, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>I woulod venture to say that I know the Bible much better than YOU
That's great! Knowledge without understanding doesn't mean much. Satan knows and understands the bible.
If knowing the bible was the only requirement to get to heaven than we would have it made.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#407968 Dec 8, 2012
Well on another note does anyone want to elaborate on what the Escape Goat represented and what did it have to do with being a shadow of things to come ?
truth

Perth, Australia

#407969 Dec 8, 2012
Your God left message long time ago, don't misused that!!!
What a about that?
''I will press harder and harder that i can see who is mine''..God anger is not for ever.
''Tebi koji si bio ponizen u svemu''

God is upon all of us.
LTM

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#407970 Dec 8, 2012
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>
LTM I was not aware of that whole issue. I mean the comments about your posts.I do think Ortville was wrong for his comments to Preston.I hope you and Preston work out the issue.
Herme, I didn't read Orvilles comment to Preston that is why I didn't comment on it.
In all honesty Herme alot of nasty stuff has been said by all of us, myself included to others on here.
He has been perscuting Orville, and confrintig and his wife, about things that happen eons ago, dragging up trash from the past, and posting their personal life on this board.
Sooner or later people will strike back and if Orville said that, it wasn't right but hey Preston has reaped the fruits of his labour.
He has spread nothing but Malice, and strife on here, about everyone, he can't help himself.
My post today wasn't direct at him personally, but he took it personal why Herme??
What come off our tongue, is what is buried in our hearts,
James 3 warns us to tame our tongues, I wonder how many men and woman have taken a tongue lashing from Preston, and made to feel less then a worm.
I see no love, or forgiveness in Preston which are the gifts of the Holy Spirit Herme, yet he claims he is anointed to preach Gods word, yet he bears no good fruit.
WHICH IS LOVE, FORGIVENESS, JOY , PEACE.
Yet he try's to recruits others to agree with him in his quest to spread strife, and malices, and discord, even with those he has spoke against before he started on me.
He started on me because I happen to agree with a post someone he didn't like wrote.
Someone he was at odds with, and now is friends with probably.
Who knows.
Just because we don't comment on something that someone has said doesn't mean we argee with what ones says.
Every day is a new day Herme another chance to start over.
To be grateful for God's Grace and Mercy, to wake up and remember everything bad thing from the day before is just to much for one person to hold in their mind, but to remember it from years ago wow . Makes a person ill after awhile Herme.
LTM

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#407971 Dec 8, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's great! Knowledge without understanding doesn't mean much. Satan knows and understands the bible.
If knowing the bible was the only requirement to get to heaven than we would have it made.
Amen Amen amen
preston

Waverly, OH

#407972 Dec 8, 2012
who="preston"are you now saying that You didnt?
YOU said that I did. The burden of proof is on you.
Or do you just intend to put the suspicion in the minds of others?
KM
here are two others who said that you are a liar.

ReginaM
United States
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Tuesday Nov 20 Judged:

Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..Regina good to see you are ok.:-) Yea she most certainly did impy very smugly. I dont recall the exact words, but wasn't she supposedly hiding behind a curtain originally where she thought she couldnt be seen? ROTFL Nothing implied there at all. Now she just stepped into an adjacent room. ;0
LOL, glad to see you're laughing 'cause I've been doing the same. You're right, it originally was a curtain, now it's an adjacent room. I'm surprised she didn't furtively glance around before guzzling and then let out a giggle or two as she stumbled back out. I can see it all now!

NOW WANT ME TO FIND THE POST THAT THEY ARE REFERRING TO. THAT YOU MADE. iGUESS THE BURDEN OF PROOF WAS EASY FOR ME TO FIND.LOL
preston

Waverly, OH

#407973 Dec 8, 2012
Anthony MN
Minneapolis, MN
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Tuesday Nov 20 Judged:

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
KayMarie, several of us have already explained to you that she was doing exactly what she was supposed to be doing. Not a drop of the Precious Blood of Christ is to be left in the chalice. It's usually consumed by the priest and then wiped clean, but some dioceses permit the Extraordinary Ministers of the Eucharist to do this. There is usually only a tiny amount left which is why the chalice has to be tipped all the way back. When I say not one drop is to be left, I mean not one single drop or even trace amount. It is, after all, the Blood of Christ and we leave no chance for it to be profaned or desecrated.
So she wasn't sneaking a quick drink, which is what you seem to be implying. Why you continue to imply it is beyond me. I don't even understand why you brought it up the first time.
We've told them several times. They don't really care what the truth of the matter is, it's all about trashing the Catholic Church.

I'm glad to see you made it through the storm Regina, hope the recovery goes quick
truth

Perth, Australia

#407974 Dec 8, 2012
7TH
DID YOU WATCHING ME WITH GREAT MISERY?
WHERE YOU ENJOYED FULFILLMENT OF EVERY BENEFICIARY
WHO GIVE LIFE FOR YOUR FREEDOM?

Misery and rejection in all aspect!!!
we say;''raspeti i ponizeni i odbaceni''=''cross misery and rejection''..
''i don't liked your money and all your gold silver pearl and everything what so ever make you rich''.

evil is there don't you..yes its is..

pride is sin
preston

Waverly, OH

#407975 Dec 8, 2012
here we see the deceitfulness in mr and mrs fraud.

anthony is addressing mrs fraud and mr fraud comes back at anthony.

confrinting with the word
"GOD IS FAITHFUL."

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"
Please wait... Reply
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Monday Nov 19 Judged:

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Your third-party anecdotes regarding the behaviour of supposed Catholic priests is one of the ways you cause trouble.
I could spend all day here pasting salacious stories about pentecostal preachers. But why?
~~~

I have no apology for preaching the word and pointing out where the Roman Catholic Church is not propagating the truth of the gospel...

Your calisthenics promises no eternal life with Christ,at the end...

All you have is rituals works and conjecture calisthenics an no proof of any eternal life at the end of the road...
marge

Ames, IA

#407976 Dec 8, 2012
4GVN wrote:
The apocrypha contains historical errors, as we have pointed out earlier.Second Mccabees likewise contains numerou discrepencies in chronological, historical and numerical matters.
The Apocryphal also contains unbiblical doctrines. Among those is the doctrine of the Mass (2Maccc 12:42-45; contrast Hebrews 7:27); the notion that the world was created out of pre-existent matter (Wisdom of Solomon;contrast Gen. 1 and Psalm 33:9) and so on.Because we know that the Old and New Testaments are the Word of God, and because the Apocrypha contains doctrines that contradict the Old and New Testaments. we may conclude that the Apocryphal books are NOT the Word of God. WHY? Because God does not contradict Himself.
Yes we can, among many other reasons, Amen.
truth

Perth, Australia

#407977 Dec 8, 2012
stone which builders reject..byyyyyyyyyyyy

''they not honor not love its just lips..''

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 740,676
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min WildWeirdWillie 173,891
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 17 min Doctor REALITY 3,168
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 17 min RiccardoFire 95,555
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 26 min Just Think 227,973
Last Word + 2 1 hr Mike Allen 761
fifa 15 cd key + crack update 1 hr Paulo94 1
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 4 hr Always4Fun13 169
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Joana 158

Top Stories People Search