Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 603263 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

preston

Waverly, OH

#407916 Dec 8, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Anthony MN"
The one thing you always do is back up what you say with your links. I may disagree with them, but you don't just throw out garbage with nothing to back it up. What is particularly disturbing about Annanias and Sapphira is that they can never produce one iota of evidence to back themselves up. 125 years of bible study and the only thing they've mastered is bearing false witness.
Aren't you just the sweetest thing?:):)
KM
aint it ironic that anthony and I have went toe to tow over four years, before you and mr fraud came on line, yet he calls you two, liars.

truth hurts u, doesnt it?

now tell him again about the nun lie.

and on your side, you can always get the filthy mouth 4bdn and the sda, who follows the false prophetess and LTM to agree with you.lol
preston

Waverly, OH

#407917 Dec 8, 2012
who="Anthony MN"
We both know Kay that you spread a lot of gossip and innuendo here. Between your stories about priests and refusing to admit that you posted stuff about the pope that was false, you have zero credibility. The next time your husband says "millions died" in the inquisitions, you should ask him to show you the evidence. If you won't , you're a party to the lie.
You two make a great pair.:) Both of you 'know everything'...even when you know nothing.
MERRY CHRISTMAS
KayMarie
I have to correct you just like I have had to do with mr fraud.

I knew more one year after I was Saved that you two know with 125 years of what you call study. if you havent learned about following chalatans like benny hinn with those 125 years of studying, I would say that they are wasted years that you cant get back.
truth

Perth, Australia

#407918 Dec 8, 2012
Who told you that grass is wrong..someone tell me..how much kg grass per day your cow and sheep have for your milk?

Did you drink milk if not your children drink milk?

What a about smoking grass..how many great number
trough our civilization?

Did you need know about your food and drink which your body depend?

Where is law there?

Your Creator left as puzzle law within every formula every code of your food as well drink!!!

Did your body have law as well code within you?

Yes it is!

What is most value that you need know?

''law and code of your spinal code..''

Are you for sure everybody know about that?
no..if not why not!!!
Did other teacher teach you or become scare that others know about what?
If they are scare did you know why?
preston

Waverly, OH

#407919 Dec 8, 2012
who="ReginaM"
He is! And one of the sweetest things about him is that he tells the truth...unlike you.:):)
Of course he is, honey. He agrees with YOU...
KayMarie
sour people like you hate the truth. that is why you have been caught lying on this forum several times

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#407920 Dec 8, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
We both know Kay that you spread a lot of gossip and innuendo here. Between your stories about priests and refusing to admit that you posted stuff about the pope that was false, you have zero credibility. The next time your husband says "millions died" in the inquisitions, you should ask him to show you the evidence. If you won't , you're a party to the lie.
~~~

You have you own personal verbal inquisition going currently..

Your inquisition is character assassination...and I have no doubt that you are no different than those that lived in the 650 years of blood letting and torture of the Roman Catholic church..

If there were no laws to protect my wife and I THERE is no telling how far you would go to destroy us, if you could get you hands on us...

Great Catholic attributes you are manifesting.

You can't give an answer... in rebuttal to my debate ...so you attack the messenger..

BLESSINGS

GOD IS FAITHFUL
ReginaM

Lakewood, NJ

#407921 Dec 8, 2012
who="ReginaM"
He is! And one of the sweetest things about him is that he tells the truth...unlike you.:):)
Of course he is, honey. He agrees with YOU...
KayMarie
No, it's that we both agree with the truth.

Spitefulness doesn't become you, Kay.
truth

Perth, Australia

#407922 Dec 8, 2012
Did you know about re-programing? Law of your body!!!
For what?
As well why?!
Is that dangerous know?
No..if yes why is yes?!

Is that sort of slave?
Is that sort of Master mind?
Is that sort of knowledge?

Is that sort of possession?
Is that sort of crime?

Is that sort of Mystery?

What bible say about that?

Read;''in healthy body is healthy soul''!!!
ReginaM

Lakewood, NJ

#407923 Dec 8, 2012
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
The only problem i have is that you forbid marriage for the priesthood, and meat on fridays, who else does that?
No one, just Christians.
truth

Perth, Australia

#407924 Dec 8, 2012
Why Jesus reserve words about what?

''Why is Master better then slave''?

Did you know what your Master prepare for you?

Why Jesus left words;''in healthy body is healthy soul''!!!

Please tell us about alive force as Spirit!!!
If alive force is Spirit..did every Spirit is holy?

If not please tell me why not?!!!
If yes please tell me why yes?!!!

#407925 Dec 8, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>aint it ironic that anthony and I have went toe to tow over four years, before you and mr fraud came on line, yet he calls you two, liars.
truth hurts u, doesnt it?
now tell him again about the nun lie.
and on your side, you can always get the filthy mouth 4bdn and the sda, who follows the false prophetess and LTM to agree with you.lol
~~~
GREAT MAN... THAT PRESTON ..HE VERBALLY ATTACKS A 79 YEAR OLD LADY..
WITH HIS CATHOLIC ENEMIES IN HIS CHEERING SECTION...
NOW HE CAN STAND UP BEFORE THE TOPIX ARENA AND BOAST ABOUT HIS GREAT
VICTORY..
ONE DAY BEFORE GOD YOU WILL FIND OUT WHAT YOU BAD MOUTH VICTORIES HAVE COST YOU.
preston

Waverly, OH

#407926 Dec 8, 2012
<quoted text>
~~~
Your inquisition is character assassination ...and I have no doubt that you are no different than those that lived in the 650 years of blood letting and torture of the Roman Catholic church..
If there were no laws to protect my wife and I THERE is no telling how far you would go to destroy us, if you could get you hands on us...
You can't give an answer... in rebuttal to my debate ...so you attack the messenger..
BLESSINGS
GOD IS FAITHFUL
isnt it about time for you to threaten anthony with a court action? first it was Slande with me and now Anthony speaks the truth agaisnt you and it is "Character Assassination ".

your problem is that you need to ahve some character before it could be assassinated

Since: Sep 12

Fort Worth, TX

#407927 Dec 8, 2012
<quoted text>~~~

Your inquisition is character assassination...and I have no doubt that you are no different than those that lived in the 650 years of blood letting and torture of the Roman Catholic church..

BLESSINGS

GOD IS FAITHFUL
You are touching on something I have always found to be a bad thing.
It isn't just the sinful of the world who would like to see bad happen to the Catholic Church. I was raised in a evangelical church when I was a kid we would hear about how bad the Catholic Church is. While I may not worship the way you do I still believe in the bible I follow the teachings of Christ I believe in God the father the son and the Holy Spirit. Christ came he died he arose 3 days later and sits in heaven with the father. This is the basis of Christianity why should it be divided the body of Christ isn't.
In the battle against the federal government requiring Contraception be covered in the churches insurance plans while it isn't an issue to me personally I back the Catholic Church. I see this as a major infraction into the rights of all believers.
Sorry I said to much my point is if Christ be our guide than why should we not support each other when we can see evil beating down the doors trying to divide the body of Christ.
preston

Waverly, OH

#407928 Dec 8, 2012
<quoted text>
~~~
VICTORY..
ONE DAY BEFORE GOD YOU WILL FIND OUT WHAT YOU BAD MOUTH VICTORIES HAVE COST YOU.
I have never known God to Punish any person for standing up for the truth. when she lies and gets caught, that is up to her, not me.

and at her age, she should quit lying and start worrying about my lost soul.

I am just a voice crying in the Wilderness
truth

Perth, Australia

#407929 Dec 8, 2012
How many disable people today with bones problem as well why?
If we know that number is not been before ..then where is secret or Mastery about that!!!

Please tell me impact as product which we used today wherew great great great numbers of people did not know or don't have rights know?!

''rights''..if you don't have rights to know..please tell me..Is that justice?

O your lover of justice..Is that our lovly Lord?
yes yes yes..
then..
Please dear Lord
Please dear Lord
Please dear Lord

Help us find Mastery product..let us know where secret stay..let us know dear Lord.
Teach us about your Justice!!!
Did we have rights on Justice?

Did we need respect Justice?

Dear Lord if they hide from us what you will do?!
Assist us or help us or give hope as tiny courage!!!

Perhaps nicely say as start ''prove'' is that just like that!

Is that not religion diploma?

O well I know lots of people cry in pain and suffering.

As well cemetery is full of that case!!!
preston

Waverly, OH

#407930 Dec 8, 2012
<quoted text>
~~~
VICTORY..
and if you 2 werent so cowardly, you would have different nicks instead of going back and forth. I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE NEW IDS, YOU HAVE HAD TO MAKE THEM AFTER GETTING KICKED OFF OF HERE TWICE(YOU SAID).probably even more, knowing how fraudulent that you are.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#407931 Dec 8, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>09Dec12.....
.....Wow!!!
Now, dat's originality 'semenKnoticSmuts'...
Ps:....How's dis??
..When GOD rested on a Sabbath, he schidt down into your skull. HE still allowed you to blink, but you were NOT able to wipe yer arseHole...
....by da vey, why don'tCha pull down dat condom dat's been hanging out of yer hole for some 6 weeks now. Your stink permeates the Topic and BobLoblah can smell ya haul da vey ovva here.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
You need to stop the insults and grow up....Who ever you are your not funny or impressing....
preston

Waverly, OH

#407932 Dec 8, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>I have never known God to Punish any person for standing up for the truth. when she lies and gets caught, that is up to her, not me.
and at her age, she should quit lying and start worrying about her lost soul.
I am just a voice crying in the Wilderness
oops.lol.

two thoughts at once and nothing worked.
marge

Ames, IA

#407933 Dec 8, 2012
1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

#407934 Dec 8, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>isnt it about time for you to threaten anthony with a court action? first it was Slande with me and now Anthony speaks the truth agaisnt you and it is "Character Assassination ".
your problem is that you need to ahve some character before it could be assassinated
~~~
WITH SUCH GREAT CHRISTIAN ATTRIBUTES YOU ARE MANIFESTING...
I AM SURE THOSE THAT ARE OBSERVING YOUR ACTIONS HERE ON TOPIX
FROM AROUND THE GLOBE.... ARE GOING TO BUST YOUR CHURCH DOOR DOWN
WANTING TO BE A GREAT BAD MOUTHING CHRISTIAN JUST LIKE YOU..

#407935 Dec 8, 2012
who="ReginaM"
No, it's that we both agree with the truth.
Spitefulness doesn't become you, Kay.

Of course it doesn't, I'm not spiteful. You are the one throwing 'liar' and other snide remarks. I've said nothing demeaning about you. I've called no one a liar.

Very 'gracious' people...

KayMarie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 min dollarsbill 8,011
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Hidingfromyou 878,548
what do americans think of mexicans? (Sep '08) 10 min Johnny 438
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 25 min MUQ2 41,135
The Christian Atheist debate 26 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 3,840
Ruthlessly GREEDY New Yorkers earned 9-11 2 hr Critical Eye 12
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr Bhagyashree Kale 7,625
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr USaWorldWarMongerer 272,867
More from around the web