Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 542,136
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#407870 Dec 8, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Christy, why is it difficult being a catholic?
Are you tired of the scandals? Are you fed up with the name calling catholics get? Have you lost the trust of the church leaders? Tell us my friend!
We are here to help!
09Dec12.....

.....Help being offered by dis 'pagan' who despises the Church and everything about it. Probably a paedophile as well.

Ps:...Vot's next. Ya gonna dance as a transvestite in yer 'little girl' school uniform!!!

Forever and
BobLoblah
preston

Waverly, OH

#407871 Dec 8, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="preston"lets get one straight, mrs fraud.
NOT ONE PERSON HAS EVER SEEN ME TALKING FILTHY LIKE THE GUY THAT YOU JUST AGREED WITH.
NOR DO YOU EVER SEE ANTHONY CALL ME A LIAR AND A COWARD LIKE HE HAS YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND
You may not have used base language, preston, but your tongue is one of the meanest imaginable. What Anthony says or doesn't say to me, is his own problem...and he will answer to God for it. As you will also. I'm not going to get uptight about your mouth...it is just your way. I won't lose any sleep over it.
Sorry, 4GVN...he needs to hear the truth whether he recognizes it or not.
KayMarie
I know for a Fact that people didnt like the "mouth" of John the baptist either but He always spoke the truth,

something foreign to those who lie.

like I said.

your husband said that he worked in a bible college, if he hadnt said it, along with a zillion other menial jobs, no one would have known it.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#407872 Dec 8, 2012
who="hojo"
Preston is as much of a "child of God" as anyone else on this forum!!

I've never said that preston was not a 'child of God'. Nor have I said that you are not a child of God. God is not willing that any should perish...and He will deal with each of us rightly because HE KNOWS OUR HEART.

KayMarie
preston

Waverly, OH

#407873 Dec 8, 2012
who="hojo"
Preston is as much of a "child of God" as anyone else on this forum!!
I've never said that preston was not a 'child of God'. Nor have I said that you are not a child of God. God is not willing that any should perish...and He will deal with each of us rightly because HE KNOWS OUR HEART.
KayMarie
he never said that you did say that, try taking a remiedial class on reading at that bible college

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#407874 Dec 8, 2012
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Black Sheep. I amnot fully informed but I do believe that there are times when Christ makes a distinction between civil, ritual, and moral law. For instance he tells us to render to Caesar what is Caeser's " (civil) He frees us from following ritual (Jewish ritual law) while requiring us to follo Jewish moral law, ie the Ten Commandments. Hope this is helpful. Perhaps someone who knows more can help out here.
What bible verses are you getting that from? Just saying it doesn't make it so.

#407875 Dec 8, 2012
who="TheBlackSheep"
No matter what name you go by, you still say the dumbest things. If I said that Harry Potter said hello to Ron, does that mean that I believe there are really wizards?
There is no evidence of any god. None. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Not even a little.

Now let's see:

(1)We're sitting on a ball of earth that travels round and round at a tremendous speed. You don't know where it came from.(Don't tell me that a ball of gas exploded in a Big Bang. Then you would have to tell me where the gases came from...and what lit them up.)

(2)You live in a body that is 'fearfully and wonderfully made'...with systems that cause the greatest scientists to marvel...and fail to understand it. You can SEE, HEAR, TASTE, TOUCH and FEEL. Your digestive system takes in plant garbage, and supplies your life needs magically. You have five MILLION touch sensors in your hands; trillions of cells in your body. And time/space fail me to tell all the other wonders of this SUPERNATURAL body we call 'self'.

(3)We breathe oxygen...cannot live without it. We expel carbon dioxide...without which plant life (that sustains our own) cannot live.

...but you say that there is no evidence of GOD?

His fingerprints are all over everything...including you.

KayMarie

#407876 Dec 8, 2012
who="TheBlackSheep"

He didn't just 'say' it...IT IS WRITTEN. Reason that Jesus said to give to Caesar that that is his, is that Caesar's image is on the money. BUT GOD'S IMAGE IS ON MANKIND, SO HE SAID TO GIVE TO GOD WHAT IS HIS!

KayMarie

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#407877 Dec 8, 2012
who="TheBlackSheep"
No matter what name you go by, you still say the dumbest things. If I said that Harry Potter said hello to Ron, does that mean that I believe there are really wizards?
There is no evidence of any god. None. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Not even a little.
Now let's see:
(1)We're sitting on a ball of earth that travels round and round at a tremendous speed. You don't know where it came from.(Don't tell me that a ball of gas exploded in a Big Bang. Then you would have to tell me where the gases came from...and what lit them up.)
(2)You live in a body that is 'fearfully and wonderfully made'...with systems that cause the greatest scientists to marvel...and fail to understand it. You can SEE, HEAR, TASTE, TOUCH and FEEL. Your digestive system takes in plant garbage, and supplies your life needs magically. You have five MILLION touch sensors in your hands; trillions of cells in your body. And time/space fail me to tell all the other wonders of this SUPERNATURAL body we call 'self'.
(3)We breathe oxygen...cannot live without it. We expel carbon dioxide...without which plant life (that sustains our own) cannot live.
...but you say that there is no evidence of GOD?
His fingerprints are all over everything...including you.
KayMarie
So, you are going down the god of the gaps road. Are you sure you want to do that? The gaps get smaller and smaller every day.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#407878 Dec 8, 2012
who="TheBlackSheep"
He didn't just 'say' it...IT IS WRITTEN. Reason that Jesus said to give to Caesar that that is his, is that Caesar's image is on the money. BUT GOD'S IMAGE IS ON MANKIND, SO HE SAID TO GIVE TO GOD WHAT IS HIS!
KayMarie
I don't read replies with so many caps.

#407879 Dec 8, 2012
who="preston" he never said that you did say that, try taking a remiedial class on reading at that bible college

He was responding to my post. Who did YOU think he was addressing?

KM

#407880 Dec 8, 2012
who="preston"I know for a Fact that people didnt like the "mouth" of John the baptist either but He always spoke the truth,
something foreign to those who lie.
like I said.
your husband said that he worked in a bible college, if he hadnt said it, along with a zillion other menial jobs, no one would have known it.

Yes, John the Baptist spoke the truth...but you are not speaking the truth when you judge most of those on here, calling them liars (about whom you know nothing). You boast that you are the smartest, best Christian/Preacher on here, but you speak shamefully to nearly everyone.

NO, you are not speaking the truth, and you certainly are not 'speaking the truth IN LOVE' as the Bible requires.

Be as smart mouth as you wish. Your choice. One angel of God said to the devil, "The LORD rebuke you."

KayMarie

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#407881 Dec 8, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm well aware of all the scenarios out there. It could be this way. It could be that way..
But with Jesus Christ, it can only be one way.
He started a Church. Which is it? He installed a leader (a Pope) what's his name?
Yet you only accept a portion of his teachings.

You don't sound like someone I should be following then, huh?
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
NASL,You mistake the graces you get from Gods love, as the green light to subscribe to a new brand of Christianity. But all Christ is doing is calling you to His Church.
I just drove by a brand new 'store front' church. Another upstart non-catholic church. It looks like a Hispanic congregation. Anyway, I saw a guy, his pregnant wife and toddler aged child walking to their car. Its 930 at night, and I thought it was the most beautiful thing in the world. Those folks are doing the only thing they know. They're worshiping God with the only resources they got (the bible). They trust in their pastor that his interpretations are correct and will lead them to truth. If their Pastor is unaware of the actual truth- then God Bless him for doing the best he can.
But if he knows he's manipulating, deceiving and exaggerating certain things...then God help him, he is in dire straights upon death.
"You mistake the graces you get from Gods love,..."

You know what I feel and get from "God"? How so?

Are you psychic?

Your arrogance is beginning to show. I don't believe "God" likes arrogance.

Maybe you and KM can get together and write a book about knowinig what "God" does or doesn't do.

Hmmm...you are starting to sound mischievous.
Anthony MN

United States

#407882 Dec 8, 2012
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell us from your catholic priest and you should already know why Anthony, without asking your priest or wiki.
You are catholic aren't you.
They should be teaching this in schools as it is a very important choice in a young man or womans life.
It also has nothing to do with God it has to do with the catholic church wanting to control every aspect of peoples lives.
Even God gave us free choice Anthony.
I do know why young men and women give up marriage, they do it for the kingdom of heaven ....it's in the bible. Why do you have a problem with people sacrificing earthly pleasure for Jesus's sake?

#407883 Dec 8, 2012
who="Clay"
You have to understand His plan was already revealed. Those thousand of scripture verses you boast about, were already translated for our understanding.
Do you see why I can't listen to you? You're a little late in the game to be changing things.
Thank God for the Eucharist!

And how shall they hear without a preacher, and how shall he preach unless they are sent? Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God. The communion (Eucharist) is for the Christian; it was given to believers. It does not convict/convert the sinner.

KayMarie

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#407884 Dec 8, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not want to take the time to look them up but I will for you

Since: Sep 12

Fort Worth, TX

#407885 Dec 8, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>The, "evidence for no god" is the complete lack of evidence for god.

And yes, you are stupid if you think that Atheists and or Scientists are trying to disprove any of the 1,000's of gods that man has created.
Than if God is just rubbish why bother with your constant attempts to make believer see things your way? Do you spend so much time arguing the evidence of Easter bunny or contemplating if the tooth fairy is or isn't taking teeth? Do you go to the mall at Christmas and brow beat the kids waiting to see Santa? If you want to know about God great! This trying to kill others faith because you have none is rubbish and you know it.

#407886 Dec 8, 2012
who="Anthony MN"
I do know why young men and women give up marriage, they do it for the kingdom of heaven ....it's in the bible. Why do you have a problem with people sacrificing earthly pleasure for Jesus's sake?

It is wonderful when people GIVE up anything for the sake of the gospel. But celibacy in the CC is a condition of service required BY the CC...not the Lord. I know that it is said that the candidates willingly give up marriage...but they really have no choice. They are not accepted unless they DO pledge to give it up.

KayMarie

#407887 Dec 8, 2012
who="Bat Foy"
Than if God is just rubbish why bother with your constant attempts to make believer see things your way? Do you spend so much time arguing the evidence of Easter bunny or contemplating if the tooth fairy is or isn't taking teeth? Do you go to the mall at Christmas and brow beat the kids waiting to see Santa? If you want to know about God great! This trying to kill others faith because you have none is rubbish and you know it.

Well said...
KM
Anthony MN

United States

#407888 Dec 8, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>lets get one straight, mrs fraud.
NOT ONE PERSON HAS EVER SEEN ME TALKING FILTHY LIKE THE GUY THAT YOU JUST AGREED WITH.
NOR DO YOU EVER SEE ANTHONY CALL ME A LIAR AND A COWARD LIKE HE HAS YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND
The one thing you always do is back up what you say with your links. I may disagree with them, but you don't just throw out garbage with nothing to back it up. What is particularly disturbing about Annanias and Sapphira is that they can never produce one iota of evidence to back themselves up. 125 years of bible study and the only thing they've mastered is bearing false witness.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#407889 Dec 8, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>lets get one straight, mrs fraud.
As the self proclaimed Apostle put it DO DO !!!!!

<snicker>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 12 min MUQ1 36,861
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min macumazahn 738,804
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 20 min Liam 38,696
Last Word + 2 32 min Kid_Tomorrow 694
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 34 min mike 601,025
Word association game (Aug '08) 37 min Kid_Tomorrow 53,301
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 44 min Dr_Zorderz 259,230
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 hr Ratloder 118,223
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 10 hr Chlo-chan 149
•••