Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 579,107
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Read more

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#407087 Dec 5, 2012
The following was written by Ben Stein and recited by him on CBS Sunday Morning Commentary.
My confession:

Ben Stein on Christmas
I am a jewish, and every single one of my ancestors was Jewish. And it does not bother me even a little bit when people call those beautiful lit up, bejeweled trees, Christmas trees. I don't feel threatened. I don't feel discriminated against. That's what they are, Christmas trees.

It doesn't bother me a bit when people say,'Merry Christmas' to me. I don't think they are slighting me or getting ready to put me in a ghetto. In fact, I kind of like it. It shows that we are all brothers and sisters celebrating this happy time of year. It doesn't bother me at all that there is a manger scene on display at a key intersection near my beach house in Malibu . If people want a creche, it's just as fine with me as is the Menorah a few hundred yards away.

I don't like getting pushed around for being a jewish, and I don't think Christians like getting pushed around for being Christians. I think people who believe in God are sick and tired of getting pushed around, period. I have no idea where the concept came from, that America is an explicitly atheist country. I can't find it in the Constitution and I don't like it being shoved down my throat.

Or maybe I can put it another way: where did the idea come from that we should worship celebrities and we aren't allowed to worship God ? I guess that's a sign that I'm getting old, too. But there are a lot of us who are wondering where these celebrities came from and where the America we knew went to.

In light of the many jokes we send to one another for a laugh, this is a little different: This is not intended to be a joke; it's not funny, it's intended to get you thinking.

Billy Graham's daughter was interviewed on the Early Show and Jane Clayson asked her 'How could God let something like this happen?'(regarding Hurricane Katrina).. Anne Graham gave an extremely profound and insightful response. She said,'I believe God is deeply saddened by this, just as we are, but for years we've been telling God to get out of our schools, to get out of our government and to get out of our lives. And being the gentleman He is, I believe He has calmly backed out. How can we expect God to give us His blessing and His protection if we demand He leave us alone?'

continued

xxxxxxx

#407088 Dec 5, 2012
continued
xxxxxxx

In light of recent events... terrorists attack, school shootings, etc. I think it started when Madeleine Murray O'Hare (she was murdered, her body found a few years ago) complained she didn't want prayer in our schools, and we said OK. Then someone said you better not read the Bible in school. The Bible says thou shalt not kill; thou shalt not steal, and love your neighbor as yourself. And we said OK.

Then Dr. Benjamin Spock said we shouldn't spank our children when they misbehave, because their little personalities would be warped and we might damage their self-esteem (Dr. Spock's son committed suicide). We said an expert should know what he's talking about. And we said okay.

Now we're asking ourselves why our children have no conscience, why they don't know right from wrong, and why it doesn't bother them to kill strangers, their classmates, and themselves.

Probably, if we think about it long and hard enough, we can figure it out. I think it has a great deal to do with 'WE REAP WHAT WE SOW.'

Funny how simple it is for people to trash God and then wonder why the world's going to hell. Funny how we believe what the newspapers say, but question what the Bible says. Funny how you can send 'jokes' through e-mail and they spread like wildfire, but when you start sending messages regarding the Lord, people think twice about sharing. Funny how lewd, crude, vulgar and obscene articles pass freely through cyberspace, but public discussion of God is suppressed in the school and workplace.

Are you laughing yet?

My Best Regards, Honestly and respectfully,

Ben Stein
marge

Ames, IA

#407089 Dec 5, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going pretty easy on yourself Kay. You said when your child is truly repentant they don't get punished. If your child does the same thing again, do you punish them then?
and you have forgotten the exhortation which is addressed to you as sons, "MY SON, DO NOT REGARD LIGHTLY THE DISCIPLINE OF THE LORD, NOR FAINT WHEN YOU ARE REPROVED BY HIM;
FOR THOSE WHOM THE LORD LOVES HE DISCIPLINES, AND HE SCOURGES EVERY SON WHOM HE RECEIVES."
LTM

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#407090 Dec 5, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
No its not a great post LTM. Its called BARING FALSE WITNESS.
Its a cult pamphlet. I don't understand why people like you and guest eat this stuff up.
You're victims, and whomever succeeds in convincing you that this is truth, will be in hell someday. That is a very serious matter.
Well Clay changing the Ten Commandments of God is very serious, and they have been changed by the Catholic church like it or not it is a fact.
They are also in grieve sin of adding and subtracting from God's Holy Word.
The trutth is in the pudding Clay.
There is not place like purgatory, Mary is not Queen of Heaven you caatholic's do bow and pray to idols,(IMAGES OF MARY AND OTHER SAINTS SUPPOSITLY, THERE IS EVEN A STAUTE OF SUPPOSITLY JESUS ON THE CROSS AT THE FIRST OF THE CHURCH, PEOPLE BOW AND CROSS THEMSELVES IN FRONT OF IT AND PRAY AND TALK TO IT.
aRE YOU DENYING YOU DO THESE THINGS IF YOU DON'T GOOD FOR YOU,
BUT EVERY CATHOLIC I HAVE SEEN ENTER THE CATHOLIC CHURCH DOES THE SAME THINF.
THE ENTER THE CHURCH STICK THEIR FINGERS IN A URNAL OF HOLY WATER AND CROSS THEN SELVES WALK DOWN THE CHURCH AISLE CROSS THEM SELVE AND HALF KNEEL AND ENTER THE PEW KNEEL ON THE LITTLE BAR IN FRONT OF THEM IN THE PEW.
SEEN PEOPLE GO TO THE STATUES OF MARY AND THE SAINTS, KISS THEIR FEET LIGHT CANDLES AND KNEEL AND PRAY TO THE STATUES.
THIS IS WORSHIP IN ITS CLEAREST FORM CLAY . IT IS WORSHIP OF THE DEAD PEOPLE INSTEAD, OF BOWING BEFORE THE LIVING HOLY RIGHTIOUS UNSEEN GOD. WHO SEES YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING.
'THOU SHALL NOT MAKE FOR YOURSELF AND IDOLS OR ANY LIKENESS OF WHAT IS IN HEAVEN ABOVE OR THE EARTH BELOW OR BELOW THE EARTH OR UNDER THE WATERS OR BENETHE THE WATERS.
NOW WEATHER IF MARY IS IN HEAVEN OR IN THE EARTH BELOW, YOU HAVE A IMAGE OF HER YOU BOW TO AND PRAY, SAME WITH THE REST OF THE SAINTS.
IT IS FORBIDDEN BY GOD TO DO SO CLAY.
YOUR CATHOLIC LEADERS SAY ITS ALRIGHT TO BUT GOD SAYS ITS NOT, SO THEY ARE LYING AND CHANGING THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD.
CLAY I BELIEVE YOU TO BE A VERY GOD LOVING MAN, WHO WANTS TO SERVE THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, BUT YOU HAVE BEEN FOOLING A FALSE DOCTRINE. THE TRUTH IS IN THE VERY BOOK THE CATHOLIC CHURCH CLAIMS THEY GAVE THE WORLD, SO WHY AREN'T THEY OBEYING IT THEMSELVES??
THAT IS THE MILLIOM DOLLAR QUESTION CLAY.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#407091 Dec 5, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="hojo"

I try not to be too fussy, because I hope above all things to lead people to TRUTH, not to a 'club' or 'doctrine'. But I find the 'National Inquirer type of "trash" stories' slam against Protestants (especially 'Bible only') to be very offensive.
KayMarie
Good point KayMarie, but as long as we are on the subject, I find it to be "very offensive" that your husband, continues to condemn, judge, critiicze and attack the doctrine and teachings of the Catholic Church, my personal faith and Salvation in Jesus Christ as well as other Catholics on this forum, just because it doesn't "fit into" his bible only (narrow) beliefs.
LTM

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#407092 Dec 5, 2012
CLAY SORRY ABOUT THE LARGE LETTERS , CAN'T SEE THE KEYS TO WELL.

have a nice day

#407093 Dec 5, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
A lying tongue, pride, wrath and now envy. Do you think Jesus will overlook these sins of yours?
~~~

Do you discriminate against,.... and call people names ...in you other two businesses,

or is it just the evangelicals...here....in the forum .. that you hate?
Free Mind

Pinellas Park, FL

#407094 Dec 5, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get worked up in the secrets. For some odd reason.. You do.
Its my understanding, that Mary is a powerful powerful intercessor. But she can only act if we humans make the initiative. She brings the prayers to Jesus in a similar way when she interceded at the wedding in Cana when Christ performed His first miracle.
God, of course, knew WWII Was going to happen, but He respects our free will and even allows evil to interact in our lives in order to bring out the greater good in humans. We humans could have stopped WWII. Mary could not have on her own. It takes us to act first. Once we make that initial step, Mary, the Saints and our earthy friends can pull us along.
Its like the drug addict who badly needs treatment. His friends and family can't really do much UNLESS he makes the initial step. No matter how badly you wanna help the person, if they don't want it, you can't help them. You ever watch Intervention on TV? The ones who get help are the ones who look at their family members and say "ok, I need to be saved".. Then and only then, can the family really get the power to help.
Mary is our spiritual Mother, and the Saints are our friends. They desperately wanna get involved in helping us to Jesus Christ. But their hands are tied, unless we act first.
Clay, I don't get "worked up." I am simply replying on topic, on a Topix board.

If this topic bothers you, then please stop whining and calling names, and go to another forum. There are many catholic forums where you won't be so angry all the time.

As for the rest of your reply, you AGAIN avoided the main points.....

1... Why would a perfect, all-knowing God requires an intercessor? That's absurd.

2... DUH!!! If humans could have avoided WW2 (as you say), then why didn't the RCC release Mary's words to the world BEFORE WW2 had already begun?

3... Why does Mary only mention the Church's "suffering," while seemingly not to care about the tens of millions of innocent Russian peasants and the tens of millions of Chinese and other Asians who died per her threat (not to mention her own people, Jews!!!

It seems that Mary didn't care about most of humanity, including her own Jewish people. Is Mary really such a callous, uncaring person?

4.... Lastly, I ask again. Why does devotion to Mary's Sacred Heart save souls? The Bible is full of ways to be saved, but Mary is never mentioned as a savior.

In short, the entire episode is absurd and when looked at in detail, it makes Mary out to be uncaring, demanding, and much, much worse.

I defend Mary against your church's lies. Mary is not the demanding, threatening person you make her out to be.

This is just more evidence that the "one true" claim is pure baloney. No one true church would feel a need to make up such obvious lies.

And surprise!-- the main beneficiary of this RCC lie were Mussolini and his buddy Hitler.

Hello?
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#407095 Dec 5, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get worked up in the secrets. For some odd reason.. You do.
Its my understanding, that Mary is a powerful powerful intercessor. But she can only act if we humans make the initiative. She brings the prayers to Jesus in a similar way when she interceded at the wedding in Cana when Christ performed His first miracle.
God, of course, knew WWII Was going to happen, but He respects our free will and even allows evil to interact in our lives in order to bring out the greater good in humans. We humans could have stopped WWII. Mary could not have on her own. It takes us to act first. Once we make that initial step, Mary, the Saints and our earthy friends can pull us along.
Its like the drug addict who badly needs treatment. His friends and family can't really do much UNLESS he makes the initial step. No matter how badly you wanna help the person, if they don't want it, you can't help them. You ever watch Intervention on TV? The ones who get help are the ones who look at their family members and say "ok, I need to be saved".. Then and only then, can the family really get the power to help.
Mary is our spiritual Mother, and the Saints are our friends. They desperately wanna get involved in helping us to Jesus Christ. But their hands are tied, unless we act first.
CLAY says.....

...God, of course, knew WWII Was going to happen, but He respects our free will and even allows evil to interact in our lives in order to bring out the greater good in humans.

Michael says...

according to Clay, God knew what was going to happen on Sept 11, 2001 when two loaded planes crashed headlong into the two world trade centre buildings killing over 3,000 innocent americans. On the same day God witnessed another plane crashing killing all in Pennsylvania, and yet another plane crashing into the Pentagon.

Clay says......God even allows evil to interact in our lives in order to bring out the greater good in humans.

THAT NEVER HAPPENED ON SEPTEMBER 11, 2001. WHY CLAY?

UNBELIEVABLE!

Clay

United States

#407096 Dec 5, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
CLAY says.....
...God, of course, knew WWII Was going to happen, but He respects our free will and even allows evil to interact in our lives in order to bring out the greater good in humans.
Michael says...
according to Clay, God knew what was going to happen on Sept 11, 2001 when two loaded planes crashed headlong into the two world trade centre buildings killing over 3,000 innocent americans. On the same day God witnessed another plane crashing killing all in Pennsylvania, and yet another plane crashing into the Pentagon.
Clay says......God even allows evil to interact in our lives in order to bring out the greater good in humans.
THAT NEVER HAPPENED ON SEPTEMBER 11, 2001. WHY CLAY?
UNBELIEVABLE!
Read Confrints post above quoting Ben Stein. Its right on.

Thanks Confrint for sharing that.

#407097 Dec 5, 2012
Deeply disturbing...you don't have to be Catholic to be upset with this one.

KayMarie

WARNING!

Deeply Disturbing!

Our Lady At The Annunciation
Displayed As Totally Nude
By National Gallery

Sign A
Respectful Request
To The National Gallery
To Immediately Cease The Display Of
“The Passage of the Angel to the Virgin”

This Is A Blasphemy
Of The Most Pure And Holy Moment
Of The Incarnation During The Annunciation

Send Your Instant E-PETITION NOW

Say A ‘Hail Mary’,
Then Read With Caution.

Dear Friend of Newsmax,

The Incarnation of Our Lord Jesus Christ in the womb of the Immaculate Conception, during the event we reverently entitle The Annunciation, is publicly and notoriously mocked and blasphemed

Mimicking the famous medieval monk / painter Fra. Angelico’s famous work “The Annunciation,” Mr. Hamilton depicts, photographically and digitally mixed for the illusion of a “canvas painting,” Our Lady sitting totally nude and exposed while a nude, female “angel Gabriel” hovers nearby.

Send Your Instant E-PETITION NOW

The Incarnation has been called the single most important event in history.

It is solemnly celebrated with hushed awe by faithful Catholics every year in March on the feast of The Annunciation of the Angel Gabriel to the Blessed Virgin Mary.

The rights of God and His Commandments and of His Most Holy Mother are universal, even as His One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church is universal.

So just because this blasphemy is in England, do not hesitate to petition.

The National Gallery is attempting to honor a man, Richard Hamilton (deceased), who their web site describes as “one of Britain’s most influential artists.”

Tell The National Gallery this is UNACCEPTABLE.

Depicting holiness as impure does not honor the man or the country.

The display, entitled “Richard Hamilton: The Late Works,” with its many nudes and this blasphemous piece called “The Passage of the Angel to the Virgin”(the object of our protest), is scheduled to run for three months.

Three months!...of the most pure Mother of God depicted by England’s National Gallery as sitting totally nude and exposed while a nude, female “angel Gabriel” hovers nearby.
Please,
Petition The National Gallery:
PULL THIS PIECE FROM THE DISPLAY.

And pray your daily family rosary for the triumph, in our days, of the Immaculate Heart of Mary

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Robert E. Ritchie
America Needs Fatima
www.ANF.org
preston

Waverly, OH

#407098 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>
~~~
Do you discriminate against,.... and call people names ...in you other two businesses,
or is it just the evangelicals...here....in the forum .. that you hate?
why dont you read what is written and then read what you are posting, for some reason, they never agree.

here is his post, he is not calling anyone names.

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
A lying tongue, pride, wrath and now envy. Do you think Jesus will overlook these sins of yours?
Clay

United States

#407099 Dec 5, 2012
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Clay, I don't get "worked up." I am simply replying on topic, on a Topix board.
If this topic bothers you, then please stop whining and calling names, and go to another forum. There are many catholic forums where you won't be so angry all the time.
As for the rest of your reply, you AGAIN avoided the main points.....
1... Why would a perfect, all-knowing God requires an intercessor? That's absurd.
2... DUH!!! If humans could have avoided WW2 (as you say), then why didn't the RCC release Mary's words to the world BEFORE WW2 had already begun?
3... Why does Mary only mention the Church's "suffering," while seemingly not to care about the tens of millions of innocent Russian peasants and the tens of millions of Chinese and other Asians who died per her threat (not to mention her own people, Jews!!!
It seems that Mary didn't care about most of humanity, including her own Jewish people. Is Mary really such a callous, uncaring person?
4.... Lastly, I ask again. Why does devotion to Mary's Sacred Heart save souls? The Bible is full of ways to be saved, but Mary is never mentioned as a savior.
In short, the entire episode is absurd and when looked at in detail, it makes Mary out to be uncaring, demanding, and much, much worse.
I defend Mary against your church's lies. Mary is not the demanding, threatening person you make her out to be.
This is just more evidence that the "one true" claim is pure baloney. No one true church would feel a need to make up such obvious lies.
And surprise!-- the main beneficiary of this RCC lie were Mussolini and his buddy Hitler.
Hello?
Well one things for certain...you're not interested in the how's and why's we Catholics believe as we do.
You're not required one bit to accept it. If Fatima bothers you, don't believe it.
And God doesn't require an intercessor. But God wants intercessors. He wants everyone of us to pray for each other. If we go to Heaven like Mary and the Saints did, our prayers don't cease. In fact, they become more powerful because we're in the presence of God without the strain of sin dragging on us.
When you understand how God requires us to move towards Him first, then you can see how Marys message was true. She could have helped along with our friends the Saints.
I believe she did help us when millions of us turned to her intercession in regards to the Soviet Union. They tried to gun down our Pope because he stood up to them. 11 yrs later the Soviet Union became free. And now they are letting the Orthodox Church become a part of Russian society again. Soon the Orthodox will be reunited with Rome again, and it will be total victory over the once evil empire. That's the fulfillment of the prophecies of Fatima..Just my take..

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#407100 Dec 5, 2012
truth wrote:
Don't be afraid who can kill ..''body''..did they kill Jesus ..yes..its your mistake not to know or don't wanted know what your forefathers and fore mothers do.
''your Creator created you..you will work very hard man you will have birth in pain woman''..
really yes..
all materialistic possession is made by ''hand''..
Did your Creator think about your hand?
''Mind and hand''..
yes your purpose on this planet as planetary cell as you see function of cell in your body..
Why we are here on this planet..please tell me purpose of our life?
truth good friend

We know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. Romans 8:28
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#407101 Dec 5, 2012
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point KayMarie, but as long as we are on the subject, I find it to be "very offensive" that your husband, continues to condemn, judge, critiicze and attack the doctrine and teachings of the Catholic Church, my personal faith and Salvation in Jesus Christ as well as other Catholics on this forum, just because it doesn't "fit into" his bible only (narrow) beliefs.
HOJO says.....

...I find it to be "very offensive" that your husband, continues to condemn, judge, critiicze and attack the doctrine and teachings of the Catholic Church.

MICHAEL says......

I find it "very offensive" that you HOJO continue to condenm, judge, criticize and attack the doctrin and teachings of the protestant church.....

HOJO's own words copied/pasted Nov 30

HOJO... doesn't find these OFFENSIVE.

"Your taking of these words out of "context" only confirms how "bogus, counterfeit and distorted" your bible only (anti-catholic) ministry IS, HAS BEEN, AND CONTINUES TO BE!!!....For over 35 years, I was taught, subjected to and was indoctrinated with this kind of Protestant "nonsense" until Our Lord led me "out" of this-- bible brainwashing boundage of deception, lies and bible interpreting "manipulation"!!

MORE HOJO with loving words about non catholics and posters on this forum..........

......."these "bible only heretics" know, comprehend and rely upon in their "so-called Christian" comments!!....That is why it is a "total waste of time" to dialogue, discuss, and debate with (half-truth Christians) such as 4GVN, Confrinting, Orville, justachristian1, OLDJG, PAD, and agnostics and atheists such as Michael, jethro8 and others,
God is not the author of your Protestant confusion, chaos and the "twisting.

I am not feeling the love!

BUSTED!
Clay

United States

#407102 Dec 5, 2012
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Clay changing the Ten Commandments of God is very serious, and they have been changed by the Catholic church like it or not it is a fact.
Its weird, but Exodus in my Catholic Bible reads exactly like Exodus in your KJV.
So you mind telling me how the Roman Catholic Church changed the ten commandments?

I was taught by the Catholic Church the full ten Commandments LTM.
Its you people who dissected them in an attempt to show God forbids having statues, paintings and photographs. You needed to do that to spread the lie that we worship statues.

Ironically, you are guilty of violating the 9th commandment (thou shall not bare false witness) while misusing the 2nd commandment,(you shall have no other gods before me)
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#407103 Dec 5, 2012
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
truth good friend
We know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. Romans 8:28
Robert F says.......

"We know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.

MICHAEL says........

.....So! If down the road one day, the USA sticks their nose into some other countries business that causes conflict, and America gets their ASSES WALLOPED! does that mean that God now loves those others who are successful?
Fun Facts

Lake, MI

#407104 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>
~~~
Make it three businesses that you are attempting to run
You are failing miserably in attempting to run God's business.
If you attempt to ignore the rules of your other two businesses as
as you do God's you will fail with them too.
you may have overlooked this...

http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/4-5.htm
http://bible.cc/1_thessalonians/5-11.htm

Questions?
http://avemariaradio.net/catholic-online-radi...

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#407105 Dec 5, 2012
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works." - 2 Corinthians 11:15
Dust Storm
Peace

A very interesting scripture....

I would like to say that there are "good" intentioned, but misinformed, Christians, that have unformed minds, and malformed consciences....It leads them into very dark places that are quite difficult to see a greater Mercy in God, than salvation alone.

I must admit that the reason I can say this, is that I have been there. I think a lot of Christians come to know Christ in this way, as they are Gentiles, and the rather poor training and education(though not on those who try to teach and educate), but rather the world distorts the young early in their formation.

And it is to God's longsuffering for us, that we can be carried forward to a better knowledge and understanding of God.

There are some that use this knowledge for their own end. And it is apparent in their manner now, lifestyle, and in the end will be tried in fire....

To some degree we all will/and are facing the purgation of our sins, as we move in from one glory to the next.

#407107 Dec 5, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Read Confrints post above quoting Ben Stein. Its right on.
Thanks Confrint for sharing that.
~~~

You are welcome...I thought is was great article.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 min stemaxgizmo 1,977
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min Peace_Warrior 609,855
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 32 min AN NFL FAN 121,451
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 38 min Classic 2,191
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 40 min diamonds 270,133
Why is Pakistan a world superpower (Dec '08) 44 min Doctor REALITY 37
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 53 min BenAdam 817,608
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr bacon hater 97,989
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr transdem0n 176,208
More from around the web