You seem to have this thought in your head that catholicism makes the world go around. I am sure years ago most catholics would agree with you on many issues within the church. Today as you now know that is all changing.<quoted text>
You just judged the Catholic Church and everyone in it in order to side with someone who mocks Christ on a daily basis. He's been playing you like a fiddle and you're allowing it as he feeds the hatred within you which is destroying your soul right before our eyes. You just went to bed with satan, my dear. Preston knew better than to do something like that.
1) MOST catholics do not attend mandatory sunday mass. Bishops conference in 2010 indicate that.
2) MOST catholics use or have used forms of birth control to plan their families so unwanted children aren't born.
3) Recently poll after poll indicates well over 50% of roman catholics in the USA favor same sex marriages.
4) VAST majority of catholic laity and many clergy favor optional celebacy.
5) Many roman catholics today favor women priests.
6) More catholic women per 1000 have abortions in america than protestant women.(I myself am pro-life)
There is nothing wrong with being a lone wolf Regina M. but as you can see catholic attitudes about church doctrines and rules and regulations are changing quickly. In the next few years as young catholics come along their attitudes too will reflect their own personal feelings about issues that disagree with the church.
You can be mad at those catholics but again its a new world and people are using their educated knowledge to decide for themselves, and not have an organization make all their decisions for them as you follow.