Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 653774 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

marge

Leesburg, GA

#406561 Dec 2, 2012
Thank you Jesus!!!
Anthony MN

United States

#406562 Dec 2, 2012
4GVN wrote:
What can wash away my sins?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
What about purgatory?
What about baptism?
What about a priest?
What about any thing else in the world?
Right. Without Christ's shed blood, the sacraments would be nothing . Thank you Jesus for your sacrifice and your grace filled sacraments..
truth

Canning Vale, Australia

#406563 Dec 2, 2012
http://www.google.com.au/search...
Tell me why i am wrong if Lucy know how destroy or make you sick.
Are you going say prove?
Did you know who say that?..act as enemy.

To have healthy soul..do you need be rich or poor
or any color..no!!!

To trust someone do you have rights to know
who try ruin your life?!

If not according justice ..in that case justice to become non-worthy justice.

Then put your justice on shame as display that they can read.
4GVN

Saint Louis, MO

#406564 Dec 2, 2012
[QUOTE who=“4GVN”]<quoted text>
So the RCC is biblical when it allows the priests to marry, and it is biblical when it restricts the priests from marrying. Wellll, I guess that makes as much sense as any of the rest of your posts.(rolling eyes, raising left eyebrow, and wondering what in the world is wrong with you).
[/QUOTE]
STAR C's response;

So…. How biblical is this???????… protestant churches allow homosexual cardinals divorced and living with their lover. You should be questioning this… protestant churches allow divorced minister with several ex wives.

Sigh, you are something else, so confused!

4GVN's response: So yo are unable to address the issue so you divert to a non-issue. If you can't answer the question it would be better to 'remain silent and be thought a fool that to open your mouth and remove all doubt."
marge

Leesburg, GA

#406565 Dec 2, 2012
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to say Preston, I don't know how you keep track of all the wrongs you say that has been said to you by other people you are still bring up stuff that happened years ago relating to Confrint and KM .
Do you sleep good at night, or do you just lay there keeping count,
and is there any forgiveness in your heart toward the people .
I got to say for man who claims to be a man anointed by God to Preach His Holy Word. Your a puzzle I never met any who talks like you to people, you know calling them idiots and lairs and retarded etc etc etc.
Your wife probably won't talk like me God Bless her heart, living with a man who is as perfect as you must be very hard on her.
Preston, you know sooner or later you going to have to face the fact as the man of God you claim to be you can't continue down this road of distruction. its not fruitful.
We both have to stop, and remember it brings no glory to our Lord.
I am not proud of myself for saying some of the things I have to you, its not only wrong it is childish.
So instead of going back and forth with the insults let, just not talk to each other, I don't like you and I know you feel the same about me. I truly think you toot your horn to much and your arm must be killing you from giving yourself a pat on the back all the time. Have to go now, Hope you and your dear wife have a nice Christmas.
Hey Ltm big sister,

Don't worry about Preston, he will curse us whether we talk to him or not it's what his Father the devil does because he can't touch us.

Many blessings to you Sis you and your family, I love you:)
4GVN

Saint Louis, MO

#406566 Dec 2, 2012
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to say Preston, I don't know how you keep track of all the wrongs you say that has been said to you by other people you are still bring up stuff that happened years ago relating to Confrint and KM .
Do you sleep good at night, or do you just lay there keeping count,
and is there any forgiveness in your heart toward the people .
I got to say for man who claims to be a man anointed by God to Preach His Holy Word. Your a puzzle I never met any who talks like you to people, you know calling them idiots and lairs and retarded etc etc etc.
Your wife probably won't talk like me God Bless her heart, living with a man who is as perfect as you must be very hard on her.
Preston, you know sooner or later you going to have to face the fact as the man of God you claim to be you can't continue down this road of distruction. its not fruitful.
We both have to stop, and remember it brings no glory to our Lord.
I am not proud of myself for saying some of the things I have to you, its not only wrong it is childish.
So instead of going back and forth with the insults let, just not talk to each other, I don't like you and I know you feel the same about me. I truly think you toot your horn to much and your arm must be killing you from giving yourself a pat on the back all the time. Have to go now, Hope you and your dear wife have a nice Christmas.
His poor( and I do mean poor) wife probably doesn't get to say much at all. She is to busy apologizing for the idiot she married. lol Like I haave told you before LTM,just because a dog barks does not mean you have to answer it. Nuff said.
truth

Canning Vale, Australia

#406567 Dec 2, 2012
wrong
i point
where is wrong in your mind as well heart where your soul rest..

Where is your sin error or mistake?
look
hm
your god
yes yes yes your Creator know your place..why is like that..you try tell me..who is bigger then God why is like that?!
4GVN

Saint Louis, MO

#406568 Dec 2, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Without Christ's shed blood, the sacraments would be nothing . Thank you Jesus for your sacrifice and your grace filled sacraments..
Nope, fraid you just don't get it. It is not Jesus' sacrifice plus anything. His sacrifice was all sufficient. Nothing but the blood of Jesus. And "PURGATORY" IS NOT A SACRAMENT. In fact, purgatory is not anything. Just a false hope for those who don't trust fully in Jesus. You know, kind of like limbo. Jesus said thier sins would not be forgiven in this life or the next. But you say they will be forgiven in the nest life.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#406569 Dec 2, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
yet those grace-filled sacraments never saved anyone from their sins, you know?
preston

Athens, OH

#406570 Dec 2, 2012
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ltm big sister,
Don't worry about Preston, he will curse us whether we talk to him or not it's what his Father the devil does because he can't touch us.
like gif has said to me many times about cursing.

I dont do that to any person, nor do I use words like LTM has said to me.

to you and her, I have nothing but contempt, she is ignorant and does curse and talk dirty to people. I dont do that.

and to you, you are usually stoned about his time with your illegal stash that you buy in large quanities, as you have bragged about on here before.

you seem to think that satan gets me to attack you, but Jesus said that satan doesnt cast out satan.

and here we are.

Me calling you on your illegal usage of a drug that has been deemed to be dangeous and leads to usage of even more dangerous drugs.

satan wouldnt do that, he wishes you get even deeper than you are right now. I wouldnt. I do prefer that you clean your act up and allow God to cleanse your body and soul.

LTM has lied and lied and lied. the Bible says that he is the father of liars, which makes him her father.

you are getting what is occuring backwards by calling good(ME) evil and evil(YOU AND LTM) good.

some day, unless you straighten up, you and her will feel the Woe that this verse speaks of.

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#406571 Dec 2, 2012
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
He and LTM subscribe to the school of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". Little do they know they're being played. It's so obvious to everyone else, but those two fall for it every time!
If all the Catholics left this forum for a few weeks, the two resident atheists would be tearing the Protestants to shreds. In spite of all our differences, I'm glad to know you see through their silly game.
~~~

Question..

What is the difference in a Roman Catholic and an atheist...

1.neither..one believes the word of God..

2.The atheist denies there is a God

3.The Roman Catholic denies God's word.

4.THEY CALL THE BIBLE.... SOLA SCRPTURA and

replace IT WITH THEIR OWN BOOK...CALLED A CATECHISM .

(JUST AS THE Mormons DO THEIR BOOK OF MORMONS.)

5.ignoring God's commandments THEY PRACTICE IDOLATRY.

AND PROVOKE GOD TO JEALOUSY.

(JUST AS THE Mormons DO THEIR BOOK OF MORMONS)

ARE THEY NOT THE FULFILLING OF THE WORDS OF

JESUS...

WHEN HE SAID...

Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
LTM

Geraldton, Canada

#406572 Dec 2, 2012
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ltm big sister,
Hi Marge thank you, I am letting myself get off track again.
Its been very cold up here, we have had snow, now its been raining all day. miserable weather makes the old bones ache .
How have you been done, we are all getting really for christmas done a little shopping not much .
I heard you are a Grandma now congratulations.
Love you to sis, God bless to you and yours
truth

Canning Vale, Australia

#406573 Dec 2, 2012
church is institution
Between church how many spy?!..ion as perfect conductor who know perfect to be anything o yes yes yes as well perfectly let down too.

its some family religion system any organization..

''perfection is perfection''
na na na na
na ne ni no nu

nana as mother
nona=grandmother
nono=grandfather
4GVN

Saint Louis, MO

#406574 Dec 2, 2012
It goes way beyond illogical to believe that Jesus(the greatest teacher who ever lived) spent 3 and a half years with his disciples and taught them all about spiritual matters and about heaven and about hell. And taught them what a man must do to be saved and go to heaven that Jesus prepared for them. But somehow 'forgot' to mention a place as important as purgatory which is the only way that a sinful man can attain heaven. Scripture, nor any of the apostles tell us of this place. No one has ever been to this place and come back to tell us about it. But we are supposed to believe that it is real, and only the Catholics know about it. :{
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#406575 Dec 2, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
THERE ISA NOT ONE SIN THAT HAS BEEN BE COMMITTED AGAINST HUMANITY....
THAT CANNOT BE PLACED....AT THE DOOR OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH....
While you attempt to white wash your PAGAN RELIGIOUS SOCIETY...
You need to realize that the rest of the world is no blind nor are they stupid enough to buy your P.R...
THE DESTRUCTIVE GLOBAL IMPACT THE THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH UPON THE EARTH IS REPREHENSIBLE AND IRREPARABLE..AND EXCEPTIONABLE BY EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD..OF GOD...
READ WHAT THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT YOU CHURCH..
The bible says "absolutely nothing" about the negativity, heresy or lies that you are spreading about Jesus Christs One True Catholic Church......ONLY WHAT YOU."MAKE UP" ON YOUR OWN!!... ANYONE can see that "everytime" you make a "derogatory comment" and list a bunch of (unrelated) bible verses that you continue to reach the depths "of new lows" in your "condemning and judgmental" heretical ministry. You also have become an "expert fraud" in inserting the word "Catholic" ---any place in the bible----wherever and whenever it supports and fits into your "vengence and hatred" for Jesus Christ and the Catholic Church..... You, Confrinting are the most condemning, judgmental and deceitful (half-truth) Christian that I have ever had the "displeasure" of meeting! Take a lesson "example" from your wife KayMarie! As I have told you before, "she is the only TRUE Christian in your family.
truth

Canning Vale, Australia

#406576 Dec 2, 2012
trust
How you describe trust or love?
How you recognize that someone watching you?

''after prayers i go sleep before so often very early..8.30-9.30 just like that..o yes yes..
but i find myself

' i watching toward big ball as fire as bigger as Sun
no i don't fill hot or any harm toward me i just open my eye and see its just like that''

trust=who control me that moment 4wvn

Is that some sort of trust?

Who is that loving power?
no no no nobody put me in big fire ball..no
Why is like that?
4wvn conclusion=poor conclusion if trust is not there
preston

Athens, OH

#406577 Dec 2, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>His poor( and I do mean poor) wife probably doesn't get to say much at all. She is to busy apologizing for the idiot she married. lol Like I haave told you before LTM,just because a dog barks does not mean you have to answer it. Nuff said.
you will never be man enough that God would grace your presence with a lady as nice and humble as my wife is.

and lest I forget, as a bride, her beauty was breathtaking.

and at work, many of her patients do call her their angel of mercy, all 5.2 of her.
preston

Athens, OH

#406578 Dec 2, 2012
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Marge thank you, I am letting myself get off track again.
Its been very cold up here, we have had snow, now its been raining all day. miserable weather makes the old bones ache .
How have you been done, we are all getting really for christmas done a little shopping not much .
I heard you are a Grandma now congratulations.
Love you to sis, God bless to you and yours
so did her and the parents light up a blunt?to celebrate.
4GVN

Saint Louis, MO

#406579 Dec 2, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
And with Christ's shed blood they are unneccesary.
preston

Athens, OH

#406580 Dec 2, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
Question..
What is the difference in a Roman Catholic and an atheist...
1.neither..one believes the word of God..
2.The atheist denies there is a God
3.The Roman Catholic denies God's word.
4.THEY CALL THE BIBLE.... SOLA SCRPTURA and
replace IT WITH THEIR OWN BOOK...CALLED A CATECHISM .
(JUST AS THE Mormons DO THEIR BOOK OF MORMONS.)
5.ignoring God's commandments THEY PRACTICE IDOLATRY.
AND PROVOKE GOD TO JEALOUSY.
(JUST AS THE Mormons DO THEIR BOOK OF MORMONS)
ARE THEY NOT THE FULFILLING OF THE WORDS OF
JESUS...
WHEN HE SAID...
Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
you are probably the biggest hypocrite that I have ever saw.

JUST A FEW WEEKS AGO, YOU VOTED FOR A MORMON

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Buck Crick 973,708
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min New Age Spiritual... 618,731
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 17 min Buck Crick 63,548
Carly Carrigan, you may all know her from Famil... (Jul '11) 45 min Hogguy1947 64
crmefmengovma2016 58 min second-handcar 2016 11
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 1 hr Eagle 12 9,365
Sex with demon possessed doll (Jun '15) 1 hr Unknowntraveler 70
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr lightbeamrider 106,476
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Pegasus 281,845
More from around the web