Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 653964 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Michael

Canada

#406437 Dec 2, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
On dogma and doctrine? Yes.
Again, I don't have to agree. For a period, I didn't agree with many things, because I didn't understand them. Like contraception.
The Church can't force our conscience to believe as they teach. Privately, many Catholics go against their teachings. I think if people took the time to examine the how's and why's the Church teaches, then they would realize the truth in their teachings.
Adult people have to take responsibilities for themselves. If they have to keep looking to the church for answers everytime they can't make a decision that shows how little self esteem the individual has about themselves.

The church or any church should not control anyones lives. If a person is not going to use contraceptives ONLY because the church instills fear into them for not complying, then I say run as fast as you can away from the CHURCH.

Michael

Canada

#406438 Dec 2, 2012
Catholic clergy and nuns are not to marry and have children, because their estates usually get funneled back into the church coffers.

The catholic clergy encourages married lay couples to HAVE CHILDREN because it means more members down the road which corresponds into more money in the collection plate.

ltm

Geraldton, Canada

#406439 Dec 2, 2012
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, LTM? The article states: "religious women realized that the philosophical underpinnings of Catholic teaching are no longer valid." Glad to hear you finally admit that you're also in favor of abortion, homosexual unions, and women priests!
I am not in favor of any kind of killing Regina, especially of innocent children and unborn babies.
I am not in favor of anything the Bible says 'THOU SHALL NOT DO"
BUT YOU SHOULD BE TALKING TO YOUR POPE AND PRIEST'S BECAUSE THEY HAVE DONE ALL OF THE ABOVE, CONDENMED EVERYONE ELSE TO HELL FOR THE SINS THEY THEM SELVES COMMITT AND COVERED UP FOR EONS.
They have a set of rules for themselves and other set of rules for everyone else,'JUST LIKE THE PHARISEE'S AND SCRIBES' AND DIDN'T JESUS SAY "WOE ON TO YOU PHARISEE'S AND SCRIBES YOU BLOCK THE GATES TO HEAVEN SO NO ONE ELSE, BECAUSE YOU YOURSELF WILL NOT ENTER." that may not be the exact words , but you know what it means.
How many homosexuals are in the catholic church right now Regina, how many Pedophiles, how many catholic's every year use birth controll or aborted a baby.
Do you know what goes on behind closes doors of every catholic house hold.
How many catholic's get fall down drunk beat their wifes, abuse their children etc. etc. Come on Regina you want to get down and dirty . Remember sweety I have been married to two catholic men, lived among many of the family members.
Go clean out your own filth before you come on here and try to put words in my mouth,'REMEMBER WHEN YOU START THROWING CRAP, YOU WILL GET SOME ON YOURSELF REGINA'
"religious women realized that the philosophical underpinnings of Catholic teaching are no longer valid."
IT ISN'T VALID, IT NEVER WAS. THESE NUNS ARE DOING WHAT JESUS SAID TO DO . THE POPE SHOULD BE GIVING THEM A MEDAL FOR DOING THE WORKS OF THE LORD. INSTEAD HE JUST GAVE HIMSELF ANOTHER BIG BLACK MARK FOR CRITIZING THEM FOR DOING WHAT JESUS COMMANDED.
IT SEEMS TO ME THE POPE SHOULD LEARN TO KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT EVERY TIME HE OPENS IT HE PUTS HIS FOOT IN IT.
WHO IS HE TO SPEAK AGAINST WHAT JESUS COMMANDED.
LTM

Geraldton, Canada

#406440 Dec 2, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
ReginaM. says....in favor of abortion, homosexual unions..and women priests!
Michael says....
1) WOMEN PRIESTS....
..whats wrong with women priests? You don't feel subservant to men, because your church only allows you as a woman to participate in church functions but YOU REGINA M. are never going to ever have the equality or the same rights of any man in your church to become a member of the clergy, and never be allowed to be involved in any policy making in the church.
2) ABORTION....
Catholic women have more abortions than protestant women per capita. I thought you knew this?
Read the stats in the 4th paragraph below.....
http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Catholic/2001...
3) HOMOSEXUALITY....
Father Donald Cozzens estimates over 35% of american priests have gay tendencies.
Father Andrew Greely indicates that speaking with the bishops something should be done with the high number of gay clergy.
NBC reported on celebacy that upwards of 58% of priests have homosexual tendencies.
James Wolfe Socioogist reports upwards of 55% of catholic clergy have gay tendencies.
http://www.trosch.org/bks/rvw/cozzens.html
I know REGINA M. not one of your priests throughout your life were gay, and someone is making up all these numbers to smear the church.
All we want is the TRUTH.
The catholic church hires homosexuals Michael knowingly.
I have great respect of the priest who wrote that article about the nuns.
There are priest that really do want to serve God, but because of the stink of the vatican scandals of child abuse cover ups many of them are being painted with the same brush.
God bless these Nuns and God bless this priest.
Michael

Canada

#406441 Dec 2, 2012
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, LTM? The article states: "religious women realized that the philosophical underpinnings of Catholic teaching are no longer valid." Glad to hear you finally admit that you're also in favor of abortion, homosexual unions, and women priests!

Today in america single loving men and women are allowed to adopt children and bring them into their homes and raise them.

If the church has rules that priests/nuns are not allowed to marry, why can't priests and nuns adopt children, to give them a good home?

The president of the UNITED STATES is busier than any priest, and he has time for his children, why not a priest or nun?

MAKES SENSE TO ME!

Michael

Canada

#406442 Dec 2, 2012
ltm wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not in favor of any kind of killing Regina, especially of innocent children and unborn babies.
BUT YOU SHOULD BE TALKING TO YOUR POPE AND PRIEST'S BECAUSE THEY HAVE DONE ALL OF THE ABOVE, CONDENMED EVERYONE ELSE TO HELL FOR THE SINS THEY THEM SELVES COMMITT AND COVERED UP FOR EONS.
They have a set of rules for themselves and other set of rules for everyone else,'JUST LIKE THE PHARISEE'S AND SCRIBES' AND DIDN'T JESUS SAY "WOE ON TO YOU PHARISEE'S AND SCRIBES YOU BLOCK THE GATES TO HEAVEN SO NO ONE ELSE, BECAUSE YOU YOURSELF WILL NOT ENTER." that may not be the exact words , but you know what it means.
How many homosexuals are in the catholic church right now Regina, how many Pedophiles, how many catholic's every year use birth controll or aborted a baby.
How many catholic's get fall down drunk beat their wifes, abuse their children etc. etc. Come on Regina you want to get down and dirty . Remember sweety I have been married to two catholic men, lived among many of the family members.
Go clean out your own filth before you come on here and try to put words in my mouth,'REMEMBER WHEN YOU START THROWING CRAP, YOU WILL GET SOME ON YOURSELF REGINA'
"religious women realized that the philosophical underpinnings of Catholic teaching are no longer valid."
IT ISN'T VALID, IT NEVER WAS. THESE NUNS ARE DOING WHAT JESUS SAID TO DO . THE POPE SHOULD BE GIVING THEM A MEDAL FOR DOING THE WORKS OF THE LORD. INSTEAD HE JUST GAVE HIMSELF ANOTHER BIG BLACK MARK FOR CRITIZING THEM FOR DOING WHAT JESUS COMMANDED.
IT SEEMS TO ME THE POPE SHOULD LEARN TO KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT EVERY TIME HE OPENS IT HE PUTS HIS FOOT IN IT.
Hello LTM...

The worldwide sex abuse scandal, that yes went on in all the dioceses in NEW JERSEY that Regina M. resides in.

1) These abuses and coverups by the clergy was not a mistake by them.

2) This was not an oversight by these men.

3) It was not misjudgement on their part.

4) This was a conspiracy of silence by THE TOP OFFICIALS in the Roman Catholic Church to do one thing.

CONCEAL THE TRUTH...

The only reason the church is now acting is because the number of cases became so overwhelming that they couldn't COVER UP THE TRUTH ANYMORE......

It wasn't these church officials who contacted the police, it was always the brave victims and their families.

Anytime I post these stories I get criticized by the catholics on this forum, the ones who don't care ABOUT THE TRUTH, who should be criticizing their own church not people like me who expose THE TRUTH....

LTM

Geraldton, Canada

#406443 Dec 2, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello LTM....
There are many catholics today that feel the same way as Father Keosel. They are just afraid to speak out like I do.
This priest is considered a loose canon by the church. Not because he is a bad person, not because he sexually molested anyone, but because he has enough courage to speak what he believes to be true. Same with the nuns. The church is not interested in the truth, they are interested in CONTROL, and control ONLY comes from the vatican.
ps I gave you positive feedback for your post. You can imagine who gave you the negatives.
I agree with you Michael. Many members of the catholic clergy , do not have kind words for this priest.
My Mother-in-law rest her soul stopped going to church.
When this Pope was elected, she always went to church Michael as did her MOM very devoted.
Several of the catholic churchs in Sudbury are closed, schools as well lack of teachers, people are leaving the churchs.
Our church has standing room most Sundays, we go to Timmy's for coffee afterwards, I talked to many catholic's some don't want to send their children to the catholic churches or schools they are afraid they will be abused.
The catholic's on here think we are lying no one can make up this stuff, its world wide.
Clay

Minneapolis, MN

#406444 Dec 2, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you read his story. Don't tell me you disagree with what he stated? There are many priests who are supporting the nuns in their fight. He sounds exactly how I feel.
Should a priest like Father Keosel and former Catholic Monk Richard Sipe be CONTROLLED! and CENSORED in what they say, as you claim you are not?
Its sad when people give their honest opinions about something, and they are ostricized because their statements aren't EXACTLY as their church leaders want them to appear.
Its called CONTROL Clay, and you say you are not controlled, because you agree with EVERYTHING the church states.
You don't like the Huffington post. You don't like the National catholic enquirer, you don't like anything that speaks their mind that doesn't agree with you.
The largest group of religious in america are the ROMAN CATHOLICS. The largest group of non-religious in america are EX-ROMAN CATHOLICS.
I know Clay, its all my fault...lol!
Why would I waste my time reading your story? Serious. I already know what's in your stories before you post them. Its the same ol crap. Its got nothing to do with the validity of the Catholic faith- which is without error and from God.

Frankly, I find it incredibly bizarre you would obsess so much about the Catholic Church.
Were not even the majority in your country or mine. Your an atheist, yet you care so deeply about what the Catholic Church is doing.
Odd, odd and odd.
Clay

Minneapolis, MN

#406445 Dec 2, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello LTM...
The worldwide sex abuse scandal, that yes went on in all the dioceses in NEW JERSEY that Regina M. resides in.
1) These abuses and coverups by the clergy was not a mistake by them.
2) This was not an oversight by these men.
3) It was not misjudgement on their part.
4) This was a conspiracy of silence by THE TOP OFFICIALS in the Roman Catholic Church to do one thing.
CONCEAL THE TRUTH...
The only reason the church is now acting is because the number of cases became so overwhelming that they couldn't COVER UP THE TRUTH ANYMORE......
It wasn't these church officials who contacted the police, it was always the brave victims and their families.
Anytime I post these stories I get criticized by the catholics on this forum, the ones who don't care ABOUT THE TRUTH, who should be criticizing their own church not people like me who expose THE TRUTH....
7,000 consecutive days, and Michael posts about child sexual abuse?
You're just as sick as the guilty for using this topic as a platform to spread your agenda.
I see no difference between you and an actual pedophile. Both are sick.
Clay

Minneapolis, MN

#406446 Dec 2, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a very smart person and I am sure you will understand all that I post here. A catholic church in turmoil.
Today, its clear many so called devout catholics haven't got a clue what is going on within their church.
Around the world today well over 130 women have been ordained roman catholic priests. The church says its illegal but these women are gathering followers quickly. Women priests ministering now in 22 states in america.
http://romancatholicwomenpriests.org/ordained...
AUSCP: Around the world catholic priests are forming UNIONS (associations) the AUSCP in america to the end of October now has nearly 900 priests enrolled from over 120 dioceses in america and is growing. They are in total support of Vatican II and they all support the nuns in america's fight against the vatican bullies.
http://www.uscatholicpriests.org/
Catholics should be paying close attention to what is really going on in their church. But most haven't got a clue.
lol what? WHAT??

Man, you're an idiot. I can't even respond to someone so clueless anymore. You need prayers and that's it.

The quicker the 'Michaels' pack up and get the heck out of the Church, the better off we'll be.

130 woman Roman Catholic Priest??? Rotflol.
Who do you think your fooling with that statement?
dr fill

Des Plaines, IL

#406447 Dec 2, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
That's weird, because I'm Catholic and I don't feel controlled by anybody.
Religion "Invented to control men" you say? When are they going to start controlling me? Lol
I could leave anytime.
All members of a religion are controlled my friend.They make you dress a certain way,Put money in a basket,While they have child molesters working in their churches.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#406448 Dec 2, 2012
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
I don't blame "Satan" or any entity for things that are bad.
Although, and you should agree with this, many individuals on this forum and in the world do.
But when asked where they get their justification to do so, as always, you never see an answer from them.
Where's the honesty?
A: people are scared to admit the truths that they don't understand, and would rather place blame on someone else, instead of owning it.
<quoted text>
Why would I, when neither have ever been by me, in me, or for the facts - not seen.
People tend to replace their own fears with these terms and "entities", when they are not being honest with their-self.
<quoted text>
For what?
I've lived a good, honest loving life. I've had traffic tickets - some where not my fault and I've won the case. Some I've lost because they were my fault. I was beat up and picked on when I was kid, and wore glasses and called names - no fault of my own. Did they cause anger and frustration for me? Probably did at the time, but I chose the "not to regret my life" path and let the fade into the past.
Have they made me a better person? Yes they did. I became a martial artist. I learned some Chinese, and even the art of self-control, self-awareness, as well as many other arts developed over centuries, to keep the body and mind sharp.
One learns to change negative moments into positive change. In self-defense, you basically use the action of another person attacking you (negative) and change the path of that motion to either deter from the result, or change the action to where it benefits you and makes you the attacker (positive change)- thus controlling the moment to which way you choose (Self).
Life doesn't have to be as hard as people make it when they become aware of what is around them, instead of hiding behind masks of others.
<quoted text>
Good. Now where do you go?
<quoted text>
Keep going.....*winks*....
<quoted text>
Ah-ha.....this is where you veer off.
"And what a Christian fails to understand does not detract from justification,"
- who is to determine what is justification?
- it is a choice to understand one way or another - Self. It is better to understand all sides before a conclusion can be achieved and with Christianity, a conclusion has been made without all the evidence presented (no proof of "God", just belief in such an entity, as with the HS and Jesus and many others that history tells us.
<continued>
NASL

Woe is me..., I am so far behind on wrting, after missing half a day, I don't know if I can catch up.....Interesting about the martial arts....My brother is a black belt, and practices regularly.

Anyway, I pretty much understand what you are writing here, and agree with it....Surprise!

That is until(oh sigh), until we get to the bottom, when you write , "all sides", before a conclusion is reached, and "all evidence" presented....

By reasoning, we cannot "all sides", and "all evidence", since they may or may not be available, and then we go to apparent side, and apparent evidence....So there is a hierarchy to taking a side, or evidence before one gets to "all"....

In point of fact you argue this when you write I do not consider "all" of Jesus sayings(Gnostic), and I then go to a hierarchy of accepted sayings(Bible).

Now this I will admit, most Christians do not go farther into seeking than the Bible.(Not because it may be a challenge, or contrary to their understanding.) They have no NEED, hierarchical need(in a real, psychological, and spiritual sense) to go farther....So they have a sense of satisfaction/completion in accomplishing what is in the Bible, and this "justifies" their works, while faith is justifed in Jesus Christ....

Does that make sense?
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#406449 Dec 2, 2012
It was specially written for Mikeys, Confrinters and remorseful twinkie eaters in sudbury Canada. lol

Vatican City - And so it came to pass that in the eighth year of Pope Benedict's reign, some tabloid and social media decreed that he had cancelled Christmas.

The day after Benedict's latest book “The Infancy Narratives - Jesus of Nazareth”- was published on November 20, Vatican officials found some headlines they were not expecting.

“Killjoy pope crushes Christmas nativity traditions,” read one tabloid headline, claiming that Benedict had snubbed traditions such as animals in nativity scenes and carolling.

“Pope sets out to debunk Christmas myths,” ran another.

Holy Scrooge! Some blogs unceremoniously branded Benedict the new Grinch that stole Christmas and one rocketed him to the “top of the grumpy list for 2012.”

And then there was this zinger headline from a web news site:“Pope bans Christmas”.

Coming little more than a month before Christmas, it was the last thing the Vatican needed - another image problem for the pope.

Alarmed by some of the headlines, the Catholic social network XT3 felt compelled to run a blog that dissected the media's coverage of the book.

It was headlined:“The pope has not banned Christmas”.

So what was all the fuss about?

In the 137-page book, the pope states a fact: that in the gospels there is “no reference” to the presence of animals in the stable - actually, it was probably a cave - where Jesus was born.

Bloggers had a feast with that, with one calling it “Bombshell number one”.

What some neglected was that just a few sentences down, the pope states that even today,“No representation of the crib is complete without the ox and the ass”.

He explains: The tradition of the ass and ox came from reflecting on parts of the Old and New Testaments. Christian iconography then adopted the motif early in Church history to show that even animals knew Jesus was the son of God.

In other words, the tradition that has developed over the centuries matters more than an unverifiable fact, at least as far as the case of the ox and ass in the stable is concerned.

“I think that what people need to realise here is that the pope is trying to be as historical as he can be,” said Father Robert Dodaro, professor of patristics, or the study of early Church writings, at Rome's Patristic Institute.

“He wants to see the biblical narratives as history where possible but he is also trying to explain details in the narratives that cannot be historically verified,” he said.

Some bloggers, taking their cue from television and website headlines, even wrote that the pope had spoken out against Christmas carols.

In the book, the opposite was true.

Benedict says the evangelist Luke wrote that at the moment of Jesus' birth the angels “said” the well-known phrase “Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace among men with whom he is pleased”.

But in the next line he explains that “Christianity has always understood that the speech of angels is actually song”, that “the angels' song of praise has never gone silent”, and that it is “only natural that simple believers (even today) join in their carolling on the Holy Night”.

So, no need to cancel any school performances.

Another section of the book that irked some bloggers is where the pope restates what biblical scholars have known for decades, if not centuries - that Jesus was born several years earlier than the first century AD.

Benedict writes that since King Herod died in 4 BC, Jesus was probably born “a few years earlier”. He attributes the erroneous fixing of the year of Jesus' birth to a miscalculation by the monk Dionysius Exiguous about 500 years later.

Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#406450 Dec 2, 2012
“No one's faith should be shaken by this book,” said Dodaro.“On the contrary, it should be fortified by this account. This is a believable account of the birth of Christ,” he said.

And in St Peter's Square, workmen have started building the Vatican's larger than life nativity scene, which is expected to have animals and singing angels.- Reuters

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/catholic/...
Clay

Minneapolis, MN

#406451 Dec 2, 2012
dr fill wrote:
<quoted text> All members of a religion are controlled my friend.They make you dress a certain way,Put money in a basket,While they have child molesters working in their churches.
Unfortunately, child molesters are in all aspects of society. Including your own family. They are no more in the Church as in any other institution.

No, religion doesn't control me. The Catholic Church doesn't control me. I'm here by my own free will.

Location hidden

#406452 Dec 2, 2012
<continued to Robert>
<quoted text>
Only these three? You may want to expand the list a little more - a lot more.
<quoted text>
No. This is false, if you believe this this to be true for me. I enjoy the truths I know very much. I find them very fascinating and intriguing. You would probably never believe the things I've seen and heard and read. Oh wait, you already know my mind, so bother telling them....*smiles*....maybe in some other life I'll give you some tidbits.
:o)
<quoted text>
Is there more? Where?*looks around quickly* I can be missing any, or CAN I????
(2) Jesus says:
(1) "The one who seeks should not cease seeking until he finds.
(2) And when he finds, he will be dismayed.
(3) And when he is dismayed, he will be astonished.
(4) And he will be king over the All."
I'm on the astonishment phase. Where are you at?
<quoted text>
You can believe we came from the dust of the Earth (microparticles that include micro-organisms that contain the foundations of life as we know it - which supports evolution), and I will believe something else.
<quoted text>
There you go.
NASL

"

Robert F wrote:

<quoted text>For you it appears one or more of the following is true:
Only these three? You may want to expand the list a little more - a lot more.

Robert F wrote:

<quoted text>You are afraid of the truths you understand?
No. This is false, if you believe this this to be true for me. I enjoy the truths I know very much. I find them very fascinating and intriguing. You would probably never believe the things I've seen and heard and read. Oh wait, you already know my mind, so bother telling them....*smiles*....maybe in some other life I'll give you some tidbits.

Robert F wrote:

<quoted text>You have not acquired enough truths?
Is there more? Where?*looks around quickly* I can be missing any, or CAN I????

(2) Jesus says:

(1) "The one who seeks should not cease seeking until he finds.
(2) And when he finds, he will be dismayed.
(3) And when he is dismayed, he will be astonished.
(4) And he will be king over the All."

I'm on the astonishment phase. Where are you at?

Robert F wrote:

<quoted text>You do not understand enough?
You can believe we came from the dust of the Earth (microparticles that include micro-organisms that contain the foundations of life as we know it - which supports evolution), and I will believe something else.

Robert F wrote:

<quoted text>So I would like to honestly know your answers to those three questions....
There you go.

OK NASL....It gives me a clue/direction of where you are aat/coming from....I am interested in your last answer of "understanding"...., you state/imply that our understanding is that we come from different sources...., when I asked ,"You do not understand enough?"....That's a challenging one for me to reconcile in my mind....

Location hidden

#406453 Dec 2, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert,
I believe that God takes care of the children with medical issues, as to me, they would still be considered innocent (without sin.) After all, these children BELONG to God and will be taken care of....
Sin...
to sin, miss, miss the way, go wrong, incur guilt, forfeit, purify from uncleanness
to miss
to sin, miss the goal or path of right and duty
to incur guilt, incur penalty by sin, forfeit
to bear loss
to make a sin-offering
to purify from sin
to purify from uncleanness
to miss the mark
to induce to sin, cause to sin
to bring into guilt or condemnation or punishment
to miss oneself, lose oneself, wander from the way
to purify oneself from uncleanness
How can an innocent infant/small child miss the mark???
Why would an innocent infant/small child need to be purified from uncleanness???
Truth good friend

Your two questions....For the same reason a Jewish baby is circumcised.
ReginaM

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#406454 Dec 2, 2012
ltm wrote:
<quoted text>
SHOUT MUCH??

Oh, my!! The venom is just dripping from your fangs, my dear "Christian" woman. Too bad you didn't reserve some of that drool to throw at your beloved atheist friend who called Jesus a "retarded jerk" and His mother a "narcissistic slut". But then we all know your hatred for Christ's church overrides defending Him against slurs and abuse. Now run along and tell Jesus how much you love Him and what a Christlike attitude you display toward your neighbor. Oh, and you might want to work on your Ten Commandment skills. Lying is a sin.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#406455 Dec 2, 2012
Michael wrote:
Roman catholic priest speaks his mind on the roman catholic church. His sentiments are echoed today by many other catholic clergy as well.
Read the entire story......
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/31/prie...
What a bunch of obscure, remote and distorted "cherry picked" garbage nonsense that you ,Michael, are so famous for in "digging up"! You, Michael, are like an angry, hate-filled "old spinster" that has nothing more to do but to spread "exaggerated-tainted " gossip, by passing on your own SELF-INFECTED -CONTAMINATION,---on other people "desperately hoping" that someone--ANYONE will believe the (National Inquirer) kind of BS that has "polluted" your own hear, mind and soul...... Only "vacuum brain" buffoons like you would take time to spend "wee hours of the morning" frantically searching out "anti-catholic obscure" junk sources, of a few defiant "has been" Catholics, who rebelliously have, should have, or already have --left the Catholic Church. If they haven't already---their "exit days" are, should be or will be numbered!
preston

Athens, OH

#406456 Dec 2, 2012
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
SHOUT MUCH??
Oh, my!! The venom is just dripping from your fangs, my dear "Christian" woman. Too bad you didn't reserve some of that drool to throw at your beloved atheist friend who called Jesus a "retarded jerk" and His mother a "narcissistic slut". But then we all know your hatred for Christ's church overrides defending Him against slurs and abuse. Now run along and tell Jesus how much you love Him and what a Christlike attitude you display toward your neighbor. Oh, and you might want to work on your Ten Commandment skills. Lying is a sin.
be careful, or the dofus from up north will cuss you like she did me.

she talks about me calling people names but she is worse that i would ever ever be. there is a line of decency and she passes it often.

No christian would call someone" garbage",as we are all Gods Creation

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 min bad reality 45,234
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Bongo 63,888
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Gabriel 973,778
Watching wife with others 34 min 53Brian 3
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 59 min Peter Ross 797
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr Banonator 106,493
I posed as black to get into medical school 2 hr vijaychokalingam 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 281,863
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 15 hr teqy2000 79
More from around the web