Hello NASL<quoted text>
(47) Jesus says:
(1) "It is impossible for a person to mount two horses and to stretch two bows.
(2) And it is impossible for a servant to serve two masters. Else he will honor the one and insult the other.(3) No person drinks old wine and immediately desires to drink new wine.
(4) And new wine is not put into old wineskins, so that they do not burst; nor is old wine put into (a) new wineskin, so that it does not spoil it.
(5) An old patch is not sewn onto a new garment, because a tear will result."
What you think is new is not, yet you promote it as such, to spoil it.
Similarily as in above, the "new wine" is not put into the "old wineskin" because the old wineskin will spoils it.
You should understand the "new wine" a little better, even though it appears you're drunk from the old.
(28) Jesus says:
(1) "I stood in the middle of the world, and in flesh I appeared to them.
(2) I found all of them drunk. None of them did I find thirsty.
(3) And my soul ached for the children of humanity,
because they are blind in their heart, and they cannot see;
for they came into the world empty,
(and) they also seek to depart from the world empty.
(4) But now they are drunk.
(But) when they shake off their wine, then they will change their mind."
It all comes down to the way of thinking, and not being within faith for you....
Of course thinking and the correct teaching are important, and some are taught that way from the start, and become quite capable, but the faith comes first for most. And when approached correctly, faith with reason is the way....