Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
390,061 - 390,080 of 532,451 Comments Last updated 21 min ago
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
There are those of us who do not have short term memories Preston.
There was a time you went after John from NJ showing your teeth.
There isn't one person on here you haven't tried to belittle berated, and degraded.
You can't do it anymore people have your number, and now it makes you mad.
I will waste no more time on your childish games. No matter how many names you go under preston, or should I call you Live Action now?? your nasty true colours come through.
i agree that John and I went after each other tooth and nail, but did you read when John became very sick, that I told 4bdn to back off because John was a good guy.

John liked me and I liked him.

I dont need to add anything more than that.and when i found out. that he had passed away, I cried many a tear for him.DID YOU?
Pad

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I though wars and rumors of war was Protestants killing each other over faith issues not land or other. Oh well..Actually I think Protestants have sufficiently divided, weakened and confused Christianity to the point of uncerstainty for so many they have walked away. There is no authority other than your personal opinion. Quarreling as Paul said turns people away. Muslims and atheists love it! You can make it up as you go along in Protestantism. Nothing is certain, noone can know any truth lest their opinion make it so. Chaous and anarchy. It was never so from the beginning.
What was never so from the beginning?You know Dust Storm,I really thought you had more together on history.The priests,monks and clergy of the first 3 centuries argued just as much badk than as they do now.Nestorious for instance is looked upon as a heretic,and right away discredited as a deceiver,yet the Catholic Church of that time period saw fit to make him a bishop,and he had quite a following.

It was Catholics debating and standing up to Catholics that Reformers began their movements,all former C a t h o l i c s.And for the most part those same individuals thought themselves as remaining Catholic,but no longer subject to the Papacy,which was quite corrupt in those days.

Hitler by the way used both Catholic and Lutheran sympathizers to further his madness,they were Germans ripe for his lead to HELL.Sorry but you picked the wrong person to argue over Hitler's followers.Itt is quite obvious that the two largest denominations in Germany:Catholicism and Lutheranism supported Hitler in those first years,yes they maybe later stood up against him,hid Jews and so on,but they followed after him just like the rest of the Germans.Nationalism is a strong force,and very much an evil one when allowed to cloud people's judgment when faced with S I N,control and power.

Your protection of Roman Catholicism is understandable,but tragically biased and naive at times,because all your sources are Catholics who come lately in protecting their interests and their church. History speaks enough of what happened,the truth is hard to swallow,for everyone,but when we face it and realize it was to expose sin and darkness,we are best to learn,and be compassionate toward each other.The greatest thing the RCC could do for its people and the people of the world is to just be a church ,one of many,one that would represent the message of Christ the best they can,and get off their high horse to think they are Numero Uno,when in fact they are just one of the siblings all under the same Father.But no Dust Storm your church institution wants both politically and religiously to be Number One and to control the whole body of Christ!

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
and to help you.
I said not very long ago that I reached my 3 score and ten on 11/15/12. you do the math. I was almost 42 in aug 1988.
orville is far reaching for some reason.
and to set teh record straight,
I am not ashamed of helping that family, and it had nothing to do with any desire to hurt the catholic church. like I said, i am the parent of a down syndrome child, and I care very much for those type of children, and if you have ever met one, nothing but love comes from them
preston, I'm sure your handicapped child gets all the love he/she needs from you and your family :) And that's what counts the most.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
MOORE OF LESS..
Be a man, GIF, just stay out of it....

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
and to help you.
I said not very long ago that I reached my 3 score and ten on 11/15/12. you do the math. I was almost 42 in aug 1988.
I am not ashamed of helping that family, and it had nothing to do with any desire to hurt the catholic church. like I said, i am the parent of a down syndrome child, and I care very much for those type of children, and if you have ever met one, nothing but love comes from them
~~~

MY GREAT GRANDFATHER WAS A MOORE AS WAS MY GRAN MOTHER..

My Uncle Peter Moore was scalped by the Indians and wore a steel plat in his head...and we are all a hard headed bunch.

We used to have a Moore reunion at Carter Memorial park.Near

Wytheville Virginia..

There were many more Moore's than I could count. I have no Idea where the all lived.

I don't know where there are more or less Moore's than there were then
Pad

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Free Mind wrote:
The RCC said they are going to develop a code of ethics to help them deal with the sexual scandal.
I thought there already was a code of ethics -- called the Bible.
".... for ye shall know them by their deeds."
I think you hit a nerve!
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
and to help you.
Preston says......I said not very long ago that I reached my 3 score and ten on 11/15/12. you do the math. I was almost 42 in aug 1988.

OK, I did the math.

3 score and 10 equals 70. November 15, 2012 you were 70. If you are 70 now, and you said you were ALMOST 42 in august of 1988 that would mean you were not 42 in august of 88, but really 46, or you are not really 3 score and 10 but really 66 today?

Preston, I am sure numbers add up the same way in Canada as they do in the USA. Do you really know how old you are, or are we to figure it out for you?(lol)

Were you 42 in 1988 or 46 in 1988? Do you really know how old you are.(lol)

Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
There are those of us who do not have short term memories Preston.
There was a time you went after John from NJ showing your teeth.
There isn't one person on here you haven't tried to belittle berated, and degraded.
You can't do it anymore people have your number, and now it makes you mad.
I will waste no more time on your childish games. No matter how many names you go under preston, or should I call you Live Action now?? your nasty true colours come through.
LTM...

It is best to stay out of it....

What good does arguing back and forth do....

Just the tongue gets you into trouble with the Lord....
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Orville wrote:
Back to the originall question:
Your diverting. I did not ask about your family. I asked about your military service.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TV910R5 ...
Jonah:
I was the person that blew the whistle on the good shepherd manor clergy who killed joey.
http://www.mnddc.org/parallels2/pdf/90s/97/97 ...
mildly retarded resident, were among the
few allowed inside. Many nights,
according to court testimony, the
liquor flowed as the selected
brothers partied with their
favorite residents behind closed
doors.
Were it not for Moore, the
troubles at Good Shepherd might
never have come to light. In
August 1984, Moore, now 38 and
living on his own and working as dishwasher in Cincinnati, wrote a letter
complaining about conditions at the
home. The letter went to the state
mental health department.
Moore's accusations were scandalous.
Four brothers, he wrote, "use me for a
girl." There were times, he continued, "I
had to hide from brothers and sleep in
ladies' bathrooms on the floor because
they were after me to force me to do
things I didn't want to do." Moore signed
the letter and added a drawing of a smiling
face and a postscript. "P.S.," it said,
"I feel much better!"
Well Preston--Fred Moore, how is it you enlisted having a State known disability?
Looks like Preston has been caught in a Lie no matter which way he turns for sure.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
and to help you.
Preston,

You wrote:

I care very much for those type of children, and if you have ever met one, nothing but love comes from them.

ABSOLUTELY!!!

And, you know that I know that.....love with a gleam in their eyes.....
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
preston, I'm sure your handicapped child gets all the love he/she needs from you and your family :) And that's what counts the most.
I am sorry, but sheryl, he only lived 15 days. I had him home for part of two days. at home he started having trouble and we rushed him to the hospital, and he stopped breathing while I was holding him and I tried to blow into his lungs.

litle did I know that that was going to be a going away kiss.

and i must admit, not often do I feel a need or a desire to smack someone but gif mocking a mentally retarded person is one of those times.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

preston wrote:
and to help you.
Preston, we all care for children such as your child. Is your child a boy or girl? Over the years I have met many children such as your child. They are the most honest people you will find, and all they really want is to be accepted and loved.

I am sure you are a very dedicated and good parent, and I am sure your child loves you very much.

Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

preston wrote:
<quoted text>what is wrong with you, that you wish to make fun of a mentally disabled person.
YOU ARE SICKER THAN THEY ARE,
A good Shepherd supervisor, Norman Dean Lightle,(HANK, THIS MAN WAS MY BROTHERS BEST FRIEND AND A MEMEBER OF THE LOCAL COC.) said that soon after he started working at the manor in September 1983, he filed a written complaint against Brother Declan, "whom I firmly believed was involved in sexually molesting the mentally retarded residents." One night, Lightle said, he "caught Brother Declan on the edge of the bed in which mentally retarded resident Fred Moore was." Lightle said he took Moore "to a private room to sleep to protect him from Brother Declan."
NOW LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DEAN AND GIF.
ONE PROTECTS AND THE OTHER MOCKS.
Preston,

You wrote:

he filed a written complaint against Brother Declan, "whom I firmly believed was involved in sexually molesting the mentally retarded residents."

If it is true, you know how I would feel about this.....nothing more needs to be said...
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Preston says......I said not very long ago that I reached my 3 score and ten on 11/15/12. you do the math. I was almost 42 in aug 1988.
OK, I did the math.
3 score and 10 equals 70. November 15, 2012 you were 70. If you are 70 now, and you said you were ALMOST 42 in august of 1988 that would mean you were not 42 in august of 88, but really 46, or you are not really 3 score and 10 but really 66 today?
Preston, I am sure numbers add up the same way in Canada as they do in the USA. Do you really know how old you are, or are we to figure it out for you?(lol)
Were you 42 in 1988 or 46 in 1988? Do you really know how old you are.(lol)
I blew the math, I get in a hurry to post.so I would ahve been 45 in Aug. not 46 yet/

and yes, I was born 11/15/42
and did turn 70 on the 15 of this month.
sorry and thanks for correcting me.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

<quoted text>
~~~
MY GREAT GRANDFATHER WAS A MOORE AS WAS MY GRAN MOTHER..
My Uncle Peter Moore was scalped by the Indians and wore a steel plat in his head...and we are all a hard headed bunch.
We used to have a Moore reunion at Carter Memorial park.Near
Wytheville Virginia..
There were many more Moore's than I could count. I have no Idea where the all lived.
I don't know where there are more or less Moore's than there were then
Now, this is a more pleasant conversation...
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like Preston has been caught in a Lie no matter which way he turns for sure.
Don't stir up trouble, 7th...
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Is Fred Moore akin
to Uncle Few and Aunt Many Moore...
They had a whole passel of girls..
When Uncle Few was ask why he had so many "Many's "
He said all he really wanted was a "FEW MOORE "
Please explain this?

GE 2:17 Adam was to die the very day that he ate the forbidden fruit.

GE 5:5 Adam lived 930 years.

Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry, but sheryl, he only lived 15 days. I had him home for part of two days. at home he started having trouble and we rushed him to the hospital, and he stopped breathing while I was holding him and I tried to blow into his lungs.
litle did I know that that was going to be a going away kiss.
and i must admit, not often do I feel a need or a desire to smack someone but gif mocking a mentally retarded person is one of those times.
Preston,

We, too, lost our nephew in the same way....

The helicopter came down in my brother's yard while he was giving him CPR and they life flighted him but he didn't make it...

He was only 3 years old and we know he is with the Lord.....
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

If God is everywhere and knows everything why does the scriptures say this?

GE 4:9 God asks Cain where his brother Able is.

PR 15:3, JE 16:17, 23:24-25, HE 4:13 God is everywhere. He sees everything. Nothing is hidden from his view.

contradictions from the scriptures....
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Preston,
You wrote:
I care very much for those type of children, and if you have ever met one, nothing but love comes from them.
ABSOLUTELY!!!
And, you know that I know that.....love with a gleam in their eyes.....
then that makes three of us that love them.

one is lurking but I know that she does too.

it is a shame that a grown man like gif(or his wife, whoever is posting) wishes to make fun of a mentally retarded person.

I have to admit, that I would not have thought that of him.

and his pride will not allow him to repent of that sin, and it is a sin. Jesus loves those little children(no matter how old they are), they still mentally are children

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

410 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min curiouslu 720,274
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Aura Mytha 224,029
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 8 min Aura Mytha 5,217
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 9 min Rama Naicker 4,544
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 10 min Ed Teach 53,160
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 11 min cretin56 4,095
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Aura Mytha 256,401
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Clearwater 172,271
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 15 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••