Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
389,621 - 389,640 of 532,390 Comments Last updated 15 min ago
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>as I just posted.
karen says it is a Repenting Way and I agree.
What no lies were told? I can't believe it.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
When you were in vietnam you said you never did any combat duty. Were you a male nurse? Just wondering!
sorry, But I am not going to give out any info to help the sda guy and 4bdn.

I want them to prove that I said that I saw God .

and 4bdn is so ignorant that he thought that your post of satire was true and accurate.help them out so they know what you a re doing.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

preston wrote:
<quoted text>I will make the same deal with you as I did the sda guy, show the post where I have ever said that I saw God while I was in an airplane.
and if you cant find it, you leave.
deal?
Preston says......show the post where I have ever said that I saw God while I was in an airplane.

Check Post...#404,527 read your comments from that post about you seeing God in an airplane?

preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

some of these people on here have never read Onion or even heard of it. I posted an article some time ago and mr fraud went berserk. it was so funny.

satire is a word that some of them cant even spell ,let alone know what it is.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>they use more modern technology that matches today.
if you see a muslim reach for a cell phone, it might be to late 4 U
(lol)!

When you look around your city and all the taxi cabs have quickly disappeared from the streets, and the 7-11 stores have closed down quickly you know were in deep trouble.

A Muslim with a dot on their forhead is a PUSH START. The ones with turbins are a PULL START.

We have to be prepared Preston, we haven't got time worrying about who is lieing and who isn't.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael is doing just fine up here in the land of ice and snow.
Why did my ancestors settle so far north? DAMMIT!
I would think that you would be pleased to leave the hyperborean region of the northern part of the United States for the balmy shore and beaches of the gazan strip
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
(lol)!
When you look around your city and all the taxi cabs have quickly disappeared from the streets, and the 7-11 stores have closed down quickly you know were in deep trouble.
A Muslim with a dot on their forhead is a PUSH START. The ones with turbins are a PULL START.
We have to be prepared Preston, we haven't got time worrying about who is lieing and who isn't.
lol, the nearest city is around 65 miles from where I live, and the nearest taxi stand is around 25-30 miles from me.
and i havent seen a 7-11 store since 1966.

can you give me better hints than those?
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Preston says......show the post where I have ever said that I saw God while I was in an airplane.
Check Post...#404,527 read your comments from that post about you seeing God in an airplane?
topix deleted that post, sorry.

did mr fraud or his wife write it?
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>I would think that you would be pleased to leave the hyperborean region of the northern part of the United States for the balmy shore and beaches of the gazan strip
I am on my way as we speak.......where is that money you promised me, or was that a LIE???
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>lol, the nearest city is around 65 miles from where I live, and the nearest taxi stand is around 25-30 miles from me.
and i havent seen a 7-11 store since 1966.
can you give me better hints than those?
Where do you live in a cave?

I have been to Ohio several times, but not hooterville Ohio where you live. Is it on the map?

Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>topix deleted that post, sorry.
did mr fraud or his wife write it?
I cannot tell a LIE. I wrote it. That is just the way I am.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
I am on my way as we speak.......where is that money you promised me, or was that a LIE???
no, I meant every word of it.

stop by at waldin rd, and pick it up.do you want it in 20's or 100's?
4GVN

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>find the post. but take your time. I only have around 5000 posts. should take you till 2015.
and then, you will be so frustrated that what little of your mind that you have now, will all be gone.lol
and since you have read most of my posts, you should realize how stupid the sda guy was in saying what he said about me.
No Presto, you are the only one on here that spends your life digging through past posts to try to find dirt on everyone. It is what you live for. You are a sad little man.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

anyway, we know that you are kidding, sesquipedalians like you think that you can take some of that cold weather with you when you meet satan some day.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

guest wrote:
TYPO CORRECTION:
-
OH! so you mean that when the Catholics went door to door gathering up all the "heretics" to torture and murder ... that wasn't considered preaching? and here I thought IT was the Catholic's WAY of gaining converts. silly me.
-
-
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't need to correct your typo. We already know what your going to say before you post. Crusades crusades inquisition torture murder.
Did you do the responsible thing and learn about those events?
-
-
Why don't YOU do the "responsible" thing and explain to me - like I am 8 year old - how those *events of the inquisition* were "responsible" God-loving/fearing actions on the part of the church? While you are at it, explain to me how Jesus would be pleased with how the church has represented him and cared for his flock?
-
I know you WON'T ... because I know you CAN'T. It is impossible. It is impossible because Jesus would NEVER sanction murder and torture ... but the pope sanctioned it. Clearly, the pope is not following Christ.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you live in a cave?
I have been to Ohio several times, but not hooterville Ohio where you live. Is it on the map?
not that I know of.

that answers both questions
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
there was a dead give away.

do you know what it was?

oh well, I shall tell you. there were no spelling errors or misspelled words.
4GVN

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be ashamed of yourself!!!!! Getting our hopes up like that. LOL kinda
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>You should be ashamed of yourself!!!!! Getting our hopes up like that. LOL kinda
stupid arent you. the giveaway was that it didnt have the words "quoted text>".

now make yourself useful and go look for that post.lol
Clay

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
<quoted text>
-
-
Why don't YOU do the "responsible" thing and explain to me - like I am 8 year old - how those *events of the inquisition* were "responsible" God-loving/fearing actions on the part of the church? While you are at it, explain to me how Jesus would be pleased with how the church has represented him and cared for his flock?
-
I know you WON'T ... because I know you CAN'T. It is impossible. It is impossible because Jesus would NEVER sanction murder and torture ... but the pope sanctioned it. Clearly, the pope is not following Christ.
I thought I already did. But like a good bigot...you ignored it.
Look, the Catholic Church in Medieval times desperately tried to repel the forces that were surrounding it. The Crusades were first launched to take back lands already conquered my Muslims.
The Turks were on the doorstep to capture Rome too. We won. They didn't succeed.
Yrs later, Protestants used the sins of Catholic troops during the Crusades, to show that the Church sinned. But in fact, its not the people who are sinless in the Catholic Church, its the teachings on dogma and doctrine that is without error. The Crusades were justified. And to be honest, its going to happen again, because there are still people who wish to topple Rome. The Iranians will probably be next. China hates the Church too...
And the Inquisition? Well, learn about the Crusades first. Then you'll see why the Church conducts Inquisitions.
I'm sorry Guest, but murders, tortures rapes were not part of it. Although Catholics most certainly are guilty of it. Especially battle hardened troops.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

462 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min dirty white boy- 720,106
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min WasteWater 256,379
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 19 min USA-1 114,972
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 28 min USA-1 37,596
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 43 min Aura Mytha 224,013
Need Gay under 16 Facetime numbers ;) 55 min Lucas 4
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Clearwater 172,243
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 3 hr John 53
•••