Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 637951 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#402462 Nov 15, 2012
Clayx wrote:
<quoted text>
I find that interesting. Thanks.
Clayx
Peace

"You need to live by every word(dabar) that proceeds out of the mouth of God....(Matthew 4:4)

It is an interesting word(dabar)....I further meditated on it, and found IMHO it supports the CCs teachings of Apostolic succession, in that not only the words, but the action is included. In particular, when the priest consecrates and elevates the host during Mass....

The "mouth" of God (Matt 4:4) is also an interesting word (midbar). When both dabar and midbar are used in this case, it evokes new overtones of God communicating through Creation(the wilderness).
preston

Athens, OH

#402463 Nov 15, 2012
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You are the best at making up stories about everyone and everything. If a lie was a penny you would be a multi-millionaire. You know when you hid behind another name like a little bitch.
<quoted text>
First, I am not your buddy.
What kind of message? The same message I received.
Don't use the word catholic when referring to the Roman Catholic's on this forum. It is not the same animal.
I need my mouth washed out with soap? You need your brain washed and removed from the gutter where your imagination is running wild.
Without any shadow of any doubt I am a child of the King.

ME;PEOPLE GO TO HELL EVERYDAY FOR LYING

Finally, do you think God is pleased when you sin Saint Full of Self? Cast the stone if you like it matters not.
OldJG

Lake Zurich, IL

#402464 Nov 15, 2012
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
Poor Preston! Have you noticed when he has been corrected and exposed he rants on and on about his health issues? Why is that? Could it be he is nothing more than a fake and a phony seeking sympathy? Makes a person wonder doesn't it?
<quoted text>
Your quote, "WANNA TELL ME WHERE i WAS CORRECT AND ON WHAT." End quote.
On 99% of anything having to do with Scripture. Other than that you tell the truth.
Your quote, "pad BROUGHT UP MY AILMENTS(HIS WORD, NOT MINE)ED
" End quote.
How would "pad" or anyone else know of your ailments if you did not cry and moan about them over and over and over again? How would they know? Are they psychics or are you a complaining groaning baby?
I Corinthians 10:8-10, 8 Nor let us commit sexual immorality, as some of them did, and in one day twenty-three thousand fell; 9 nor let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed by serpents; 10 nor complain, as some of them also complained, and were destroyed by the destroyer."
Sound familiar Preston? Oh yes.....this is you!!!
preston wrote:
<quoted text>GOD DOESNT HEAL ONE MINUTE AND KILL AND DESTROY THE SAME PERSON THE NEXT MINUTE
IT IS ONE OR THE OTHER.
many of us talk about our ailments at one time or another. PAD knew that I ahd shingles because I told him some time ago to get that show as it is avery painful illness.
how would I have known that LTM had them twice unless we and others had that conversation.
but PAD as well as some of you others have mocked the fact that I have had health problems, and what will be ironic is that some day,a greater fate will befall people like you and PAD
Your quote, "GOD DOESNT HEAL ONE MINUTE AND KILL AND DESTROY THE SAME PERSON THE NEXT MINUTE
IT IS ONE OR THE OTHER." End quote.

You did not pass English in school did you? What in the world are you talking about? Do you ever use your mind before you engage your mouth? From the sounds of it your mind is in neutral and your mouth is in overdrive.

Can you answer the following question from my post to you?

How would "pad" or anyone else know of your ailments if you did not cry and moan about them over and over and over again? How would they know? Are they psychics or are you a complaining groaning baby?

I Corinthians 10:8-10, 8 Nor let us commit sexual immorality, as some of them did, and in one day twenty-three thousand fell; 9 nor let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed by serpents; 10 nor complain, as some of them also complained, and were destroyed by the destroyer."
marge

Leesburg, GA

#402465 Nov 15, 2012
charles wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mean to get involved here but are you the same OldJG that I confronted a while back about the way you were talking to women on this forum? If you are...you're a Deacon...huh...wow.
If I have the wrong OldJG my apologies.
you missed brother OldJG repenting about that to all of us. You can forgive him now.
preston

Athens, OH

#402466 Nov 15, 2012
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You are the best at making up stories about everyone and everything. If a lie was a penny you would be a multi-millionaire. You know when you hid behind another name like a little bitch.
wrote:
<quoted text>
Buddy,you need to stop it.
What kind of message are you sending?
No wonder the Catholics don't take you serious.
You need your mouth washed out with soap.
Chew on it a long time.
I thought you were a child of God.
Do you think that God would be pleased with the names your calling people?
preston

Athens, OH

#402467 Nov 15, 2012
OldJG
Rockford, IL
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#79441 Yesterday

Hey ITB. Based on information received from OX it has been determined exactly why your husband keeps you around.

Could it be you can suck a golf ball thru a garden hose? LOL LOL

OldJG
Rockford, IL
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#79442 Yesterday

ITB, what happened? Cat got your tongue? Or is there something in your mouth? Which is it?

You were talking to a woman about her and her husbands sexual life.

That was nasty talk.

Can you honestly say that Jesus would use the words that you used in the above post?

There were more than these but I see no need to bring them over here.
charles

Dublin, OH

#402468 Nov 15, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>
does this look familiar, OH YES, THIS IS YOU!!!
Idi O Syncrasy
Delhi, CA
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Jun 27, 2012 Judged:
Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize for mistaking you for another.
That being said,I do not think of myself above anyone here.
I am the least among anyone.
You still went along with that poster by posting these;
OldJG
Rockford, IL
Reply »
Hey ITB. Based on information received from OX it has been determined exactly why your husband keeps you around.
OldJG
Rockford, IL
Reply »
ITB, what happened? Cat got your tongue? Or is there something in your mouth? Which is it?
That was nasty talk.
Can you honestly say that Jesus would use the words that you used in the above post?
Great Greasy Gravy! What nasty garbage mouth words from OldJG!
And here all along OldJG is lying to everyone about him being a christian?
Now the truth comes out.
No christian would say things like that potty mouth trash, and OldJG has been found out as no christian at all.
"By their fruits you shall know them"
And now we all know.
As has been said; Your Sins will Find You Out.
I thought so.

When I confronted him He said those without sin cast the first stone. Typical response from someone caught in sin. He was rebuked and didn't like it.
preston

Athens, OH

#402469 Nov 15, 2012
WE HAVE ANTHONY, WE HAVE.

Anthony MN
Minneapolis, MN
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Jun 27, 2012 Judged:

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
And the lies keep coming, Anthony.
A new day, the same old lies from their filthy mouths.
They have no fear of God.

Ox and Old are sexually frustrated dirty little Southern baptist creeps. After last night, I think the sincere protestants, Catholics and Orthodox can see them as they really are, phony "christians" just giving lip service. I've known it for a long time watching their behaviour on the other board, and it was just a matter of time before they dragged their filth here. It'd be nice if their protestant brothers and sisters would take them to task, but I don't think that will ever happen.
Anthony MN

Saint Paul, MN

#402470 Nov 15, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>ANTHONY, I can tell you this honestly, I have had to realize that it has become difficult for me to say harsh words about catholics on here, because when all is said and done, many of these people who claim to be Christ like, have shown themselves to be filthy mouths and will lie to make their point ,what ever it would be.
I have yet to see or read One Catholic who has ever said that He prayed that God will kill me or take me out of this world, like Orville did, and what is ironic is that the sda guy was the only person(of my enemies) who spoke out agaisnt it. the fraud ,et al remained on the sideline and remained silent.
I dont agree with your doctrine, but I disagree with the filth that comes from them just as much if not more.
we , you and I , have disagreed often but I can truthfully say, I harbor no hatred towards you.
Same here preston. Actually I think we've grown fond of each other. I still hope we can have that beer together on the other side. I'll make sure you get an O'Doul's.
preston

Athens, OH

#402471 Nov 15, 2012
AND HERE IS APOST FROM MR FRAUD TALKING ABOUT SOEM HEALTH ISSSUES, DONT KNOW WHO BUT HE DID SAY ALITTLE ABOUT YOUR FULTHY MOUTH.

confrinting with the word
“"GOD IS FAITHFUL."”

Since: Jun 10

"JOHN 14: 2" --"MATT 10:27"
Please wait... Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Jun 27, 2012 Judged:

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is, and you should rebuke the person who said it. I only copied and pasted it here.
But you never do rebuke those people. I wonder why?
~~~

The reason that Kaymarie and I have not rebuked the one that wrote

the filth that you cited is

We have not been reading all the post here..

Sunday ..She came home from the hospital( see this my oldjg, talking about health issues as lots of us have done, but pay attention to him speaking of the filth that came out of your mouth.

Monday we rested

Tuesday ..Blood work

Today we are home but busy with phone calls etc.

catching up on business...

so don't get upset with us...

You do not hear( such filth )from either of us...

The truth is we do not even know who you are posting about.

but whom ever it is needs to apologize and repent.

To me it is an outward manifestation of an inward need of

what Jesus calls sanctification,... heart cleansing

OldJG

Lake Zurich, IL

#402472 Nov 15, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>
does this look familiar, OH YES, THIS IS YOU!!!
Idi O Syncrasy
Delhi, CA
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Jun 27, 2012 Judged:
Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize for mistaking you for another.
That being said,I do not think of myself above anyone here.
I am the least among anyone.
You still went along with that poster by posting these;
OldJG
Rockford, IL
Reply »
OldJG
Rockford, IL
Reply »
That was nasty talk.
Great Greasy Gravy! What nasty garbage mouth words from OldJG!
And here all along OldJG is lying to everyone about him being a christian?
Now the truth comes out.
No christian would say things like that potty mouth trash, and OldJG has been found out as no christian at all.
"By their fruits you shall know them"
And now we all know.
As has been said; Your Sins will Find You Out.
Thank you for quoting me out of context. This is normal behavior for you. Try posting the entire post and both sides of the conversation.

Ok, moving on, which of these expressions is non-Christian?

1. Hey ITB. Based on information received from OX it has been determined exactly why your husband keeps you around.

2. ITB, what happened? Cat got your tongue? Or is there something in your mouth? Which is it?

Please explain to all your interpretation of these statements. Come on Preston, you can do it. Get with it man. Or maybe you are a little girl.
preston

Athens, OH

#402473 Nov 15, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here preston. Actually I think we've grown fond of each other. I still hope we can have that beer together on the other side. I'll make sure you get an O'Doul's.
and spoil my reputation by drinking with a catholic. are you crazy(JK).

but hopefully 4bdn will continue treating people as he would like to be treated.but I dont believe it will last for long, that just isnt his psyche
Free Mind

Eaton Park, FL

#402474 Nov 15, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>God has never had a problem communicating with people.
man has a problem understanding.
God says what He means and means what He says
IF....

1... God made man,

and....

2... Man has a problem understanding God.

then....

3.... God made man defective on purpose.

Either man is making all this stuff up, or God is a prankster.

Heck, a child could write a more clear and less contradictory Bible.

No? Then what does the Bible tell us to do in order to be saved?

Faith? Good works? Believe?

Who knows? Even the Catholic Church has changed its teachings on this matter numerous times.
OldJG

Lake Zurich, IL

#402475 Nov 15, 2012
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
you missed brother OldJG repenting about that to all of us. You can forgive him now.
Marge, thank you. You are a dear!
charles

Dublin, OH

#402476 Nov 15, 2012
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
If he repented fine

Just makes me wonder why one who claims to be a Christian AND A DEACON would talk like that in the first place. I debate with many folks on here. Preston, Hank, Anthony, on and on...and I've never seen them talk like that, especially to a woman.
preston

Athens, OH

#402477 Nov 15, 2012
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for quoting me out of context. This is normal behavior for you. Try posting the entire post and both sides of the conversation.
Ok, moving on, which of these expressions is non-Christian?
1. Hey ITB. Based on information received from OX it has been determined exactly why your husband keeps you around.
2. ITB, what happened? Cat got your tongue? Or is there something in your mouth? Which is it?
Please explain to all your interpretation of these statements. Come on Preston, you can do it. Get with it man. Or maybe you are a little girl.
your gutter talk stands on its own, I dont need to say anything, nor does anyone else.

neither catholics, nor some of the christians(EVEN MR FRAUD) will stand by your side with this kind of filthy talk.

why dont you just crawl back in the hole that you slithered out of? and pull the garbage can lid over it.

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#402478 Nov 15, 2012
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice, and heartwarming :)
Anthony MN

Saint Paul, MN

#402479 Nov 15, 2012
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
What does the Bible tell us about your question? Let's check and see.
What version of John 3:16 is Biblical and which is not-Biblical?
Option #1...."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."
Option #2...."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him and is baptized shall not perish, but have eternal life."
I was asking because one of the protestants here quoted Mark 16:16. In the context of Jesus's discourse with Nicodemus in John 3, the Catholic Church says Jesus is talking about baptism. You're free to disagree of course.
OldJG

Lake Zurich, IL

#402480 Nov 15, 2012
charles wrote:
<quoted text>
If he repented fine
Just makes me wonder why one who claims to be a Christian AND A DEACON would talk like that in the first place. I debate with many folks on here. Preston, Hank, Anthony, on and on...and I've never seen them talk like that, especially to a woman.
Try getting the whole story and not just part of the story. It helps in the understanding department. Thanks.
charles

Dublin, OH

#402481 Nov 15, 2012
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Marge you're a dear...now let me post what I said again and justify it ....again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Buck Crick 29,818
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 18 min RiccardoFire 43,906
The 71st anniversary of the Great Victory. We r... 22 min Thinking 3
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Ann Bonney 53,715
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Bongo 968,874
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 280,522
Do women like male butts? How do I know if I ha... (Oct '11) 3 hr slurps1017 66
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Raspberry8445 181,945
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Moaner1296 617,966
More from around the web