What a bunch of anti-Catholic BS!!!!!!!!!! The Catholic Churches teachings are composed of the "original doctrines, biblical and traditional beliefs along with the articles of faith, which began over 2000 years ago.......... The word "heresy" is defined as opposition that originates (directly) from a "professed believer or group" (Christian or non-Christian) whose "religious (OPINIONS) are "CONTRARY TO--AND OPPOSE" to those original "truths of doctrine"......... Since the original doctrine of these truth ORIGINATED FROM JESUS CHRISTS ONE TRUE APOSTOLIC CATHOLIC CHURCH (2000 years ago)--There can be "no such thing" as Catholic heresy----ONLY ---Protestant--BIBLE ONLY --agnostic---or atheistic---HERESY,.....ALL of which are<quoted text>
Yes, exactly like these 39 heresies from the Roman Catholic CULT!
We have another Roman liar in the camp!!!
1. Sacerdotal mass instituted by Cyprian 3rd c.
2. Prayers for the dead A.D. 300
3. Making the sign of the cross A.D. 300
4. Veneration of angels, dead saints, and images A.D. 375
5. Mass became a daily ritual A.D. 394
6. Beginning of exaltation of Mary, term "Mother of God" first applied to her by Council of Ephesus A.D. 431
7. Priests began to wear special clothing A.D. 500
8. Extreme Unction (Rite of Healing) A.D. 526
9. The doctrine of Purgatory by Gregory I A.D. 593
10. Latin used in worship A.D. 600
11. Prayers offered to Mary, dead saints and angels A.D. 600
12. First man to be proclaimed Pope (Boniface III) A.D. 610
13. Kissing the Pope's feet A.D. 709
14. Temporal power of Popes, conferred by Pepon, King of the Franks A.D. 750
15. Veneration of cross, images, relics authorized A.D. 786
16. Holy water, mixed with pinch of salt, chrism, and blessed by a priest A.D. 850
17. Veneration of St. Joseph A.D. 890
18. Canonization of dead saints by Pope John XV A.D. 995
19. Fasting on Fridays and Lent A.D. 998
20. The Mass developed gradually as a sacrifice, attendance made obligatory 11th c.
21. Celibacy of priests declared A.D. 1079
22. Rosary adopted (pagan) by Peter the Hermit A.D. 1090
23. The Inquisition instituted by Council of Verona A.D. 1184
24. Sale of indulgences A.D. 1190
25. Seven Sacraments, defined by Peter Lombard 12th c.
26. Transubstantiation, defined by Innocent III A.D. 1215
27. Auricular confession (Rite of reconciliation) of sins to a priest instead of God, instituted by Innocent III A.D. 1215
28. Adoration of the wafer (called the Host), decreed by Pope Honorius III A.D. 1220
29. Scapular invented by Simon Stock of England A.D. 1251
30. The cup forbidden to the laity at communion by Council of Constance A.D. 1414
31. Purgatory proclaimed as a dogma by the Council of Florence in A.D. 1439
32. Tradition declared of equal authority with the Bible by the Council of Trent A.D. 1545
33. Apocryphal books are added to the Bible by the Council of Trent A.D. 1546
34. Creed of Pope Pius IV imposed as the official creed in place of the original Apostolic Creed A.D. 1560
35. Immaculate Conception of Mary (not virgin birth) proclaimed by Pope Pius IX A.D. 1854
36. Syllabus of Errors proclaimed by Pope Pius IX and ratified by the Vatican Council; condemned freedom of religion, conscience, speech, press and scientific discoveries which are disapproved by the Roman Church; asserted the Pope's temporal authority over all civil rulers A.D. 1864
37. Infallibility of the Pope in matters of faith and morals proclaimed by the Vatican Council A.D. 1870
38. Assumption of Mary proclaimed by Pius XII A.D. 1950
39. Mary proclaimed the "Mother of the Church" by Pope Paul VI A.D. 1965
anti-catholic heresies that have existed for over 2000 years beginning with the Arian heresis in the 3rd century.-----The truth of history is "clear"..... Heretics, like you, Confrinting, Orville, 4GVN, Michael, justachristian, jethro8, LTM, Pad and (those who I have missed)....... have "come and gone" for over 2000 years---YET THE CHURCH LIVES ON!!!