Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 542,822
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
Clay

United States

#402094 Nov 13, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Anthony MN"
When you paste scripture verses, you are conveying His words. When you add your own personal opinions as to the meaning of His words you are doing nothing but sharing your opinions. Neither you nor your husband have any authority to speak infallibly.
Stick to pasting scripture and leave the interpretation to those who have authority. That's biblical.
I trust the authority of GOD, not that of men. If I speak the words of God/Jesus, THEY ARE THE AUTHORITY.
Who are you to determine which man has the authority? Just because a MAN holds the credentials given to him by MEN in Rome, one cannot say that he has the authority of GOD.
KayMarie
Kay, do you know our Popes do not have the authority to change scripture meanings?

Ponder that for a moment.

How many Protestant Pastors have changed scripture meanings?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#402095 Nov 13, 2012
If you ask Him, Jesus will teach you Himself.
KayMarie
If you understand what Jesus stated, there is no further need for words written about him.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#402096 Nov 13, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Kay, do you know our Popes do not have the authority to change scripture meanings?
Ponder that for a moment.
How many Protestant Pastors have changed scripture meanings?
~~~

EXPLAIN SCRIPTURALY...WHY THERE IS SUCH A PERSON AS THE POPE..

I PERSONAL FIND HIM TO BE A IMPOSTER....THAT IS ASSUMING THE POSITION OF THE HOLY SPIRIT...ONE THAT SPEAKS OF HIMSELF

.Attempting to do what JESUS SAID the HOLY SPIRIT WOULD DO

WHILE ASSUMING THE POSITION OF THE THIRD PERSON OF THE GOD HEAD...TO GUIDE THE CHURCH IN ALL TRUTH...

Joh 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Joh 16:14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

(Now don't get angry and call me name as others have done...)

Take the Bible and give scriptural validation for the position of a pope...and papal succession...
Clay

United States

#402097 Nov 13, 2012
who="Clay"
I like your honest post Kay. No one should ever question your love for Christ and zeal for the Gospel.
Still the question remains.. There can only be one truth.
Who is preaching it?
Thank you, Clay...and I understand your question. The preacher must be 'sent'(how can he preach except he be sent...Isa.). He must have a sense of 'calling' from God. His preaching must agree with what God says. His life should be irreproachable.
I have known many in my lifetime who left the world and followed Jesus because they saw Jesus in the life of a holy man or woman. I've known some of those 'holy' men and women...and I know a whole lot more who are striving to be holy.
Exhort one another daily...Heb. 3:13
KayMarie
"I've known a whole lot more who are striving to be Holy"

That's great. I mean that. I believe that God wants that.
I also believe God has already revealed where to experience Holiness and be in communion with Christ. It was that way
1800 yrs ago and its that way now.
We Catholics completely understand how God touches all your hearts. We are in awe of His mercy and love for people of all faiths.
Clay

United States

#402098 Nov 13, 2012
<quoted text>
~~~
EXPLAIN SCRIPTURALY...WHY THERE IS SUCH A PERSON AS THE POPE..
I PERSONAL FIND HIM TO BE A IMPOSTER....THAT IS ASSUMING THE POSITION OF THE HOLY SPIRIT...ONE THAT SPEAKS OF HIMSELF
.Attempting to do what JESUS SAID the HOLY SPIRIT WOULD DO
WHILE ASSUMING THE POSITION OF THE THIRD PERSON OF THE GOD HEAD...TO GUIDE THE CHURCH IN ALL TRUTH...
Joh 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
Joh 16:14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
(Now don't get angry and call me name as others have done...)
Take the Bible and give scriptural validation for the position of a pope...and papal succession...
Certainly you can see the origin of the Papacy in Matthew 16:18. Christ new the importance of needing one leader to be the Earthly shepherd of His Church.
But to really understand how there was one Bishop to govern the Church, you have to look outside of the 27 books to get a clear understanding of how Christ set it up. Reading early Christian writings you can see how Rome was the headquarters of the Church even though it existed 'underground'. None the less, the Bishop of Rome was the decision maker when disputes arose. It was that way then and its that way now.

Your favorite Pope should be Pope Damareus. He was the Bishop of Rome who presided over the council of Hippo (393 AD) where the Church decided to compile a New Testament Bible and add them to the Hebrew books- thus creating one Bible. Interesting huh?
LTM

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#402099 Nov 13, 2012
Is the Bible truly God's Word?"
Answer: Our answer to this question will not only determine how we view the Bible and its importance to our lives, but also it will ultimately have an eternal impact on us. If the Bible is truly Godís Word, then we should cherish it, study it, obey it, and fully trust it. If the Bible is the Word of God, then to dismiss it is to dismiss God Himself.
The fact that God gave us the Bible is an evidence and illustration of His love for us. The term ďrevelationĒ simply means that God communicated to mankind what He is like and how we can have a right relationship with Him. These are things that we could not have known had God not divinely revealed them to us in the Bible. Although Godís revelation of Himself in the Bible was given progressively over approximately 1500 years, it has always contained everything man needs to know about God in order to have a right relationship with Him. If the Bible is truly the Word of God, then it is the final authority for all matters of faith, religious practice, and morals.
The question we must ask ourselves is how can we know that the Bible is the Word of God and not just a good book? What is unique about the Bible that sets it apart from all other religious books ever written? Is there any evidence that the Bible is truly Godís Word? These types of questions must be seriously examined if we are to determine the validity of the Bibleís claim to be the very Word of God, divinely inspired, and totally sufficient for all matters of faith and practice. There can be no doubt that the Bible does claim to be the very Word of God. This is clearly seen in Paulís commendation to Timothy:ďÖ from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good workĒ(2 Timothy 3:15-17).
cont
LTM

#402100 Nov 13, 2012
There are both internal and external evidences that the Bible is truly Godís Word. The internal evidences are those things within the Bible that testify of its divine origin. One of the first internal evidences that the Bible is truly Godís Word is seen in its unity. Even though it is really sixty-six individual books, written on three continents, in three different languages, over a period of approximately 1500 years, by more than 40 authors who came from many walks of life, the Bible remains one unified book from beginning to end without contradiction. This unity is unique from all other books and is evidence of the divine origin of the words which God moved men to record.
Another of the internal evidences that indicates the Bible is truly Godís Word is the prophecies contained within its pages. The Bible contains hundreds of detailed prophecies relating to the future of individual nations including Israel, certain cities, and mankind. Other prophecies concern the coming of One who would be the Messiah, the Savior of all who would believe in Him. Unlike the prophecies found in other religious books or those by men such as Nostradamus, biblical prophecies are extremely detailed. There are over three hundred prophecies concerning Jesus Christ in the Old Testament. Not only was it foretold where He would be born and His lineage, but also how He would die and that He would rise again. There simply is no logical way to explain the fulfilled prophecies in the Bible other than by divine origin. There is no other religious book with the extent or type of predictive prophecy that the Bible contains.
cont
LTM

#402101 Nov 13, 2012
A third internal evidence of the divine origin of the Bible is its unique authority and power. While this evidence is more subjective than the first two, it is no less a powerful testimony of the divine origin of the Bible. The Bibleís authority is unlike any other book ever written. This authority and power are best seen in the way countless lives have been transformed by the supernatural power of Godís Word. Drug addicts have been cured by it, homosexuals set free by it, derelicts and deadbeats transformed by it, hardened criminals reformed by it, sinners rebuked by it, and hate turned to love by it. The Bible does possess a dynamic and transforming power that is only possible because it is truly Godís Word.
There are also external evidences that indicate the Bible is truly the Word of God. One is the historicity of the Bible. Because the Bible details historical events, its truthfulness and accuracy are subject to verification like any other historical document. Through both archaeological evidences and other writings, the historical accounts of the Bible have been proven time and time again to be accurate and true. In fact, all the archaeological and manuscript evidence supporting the Bible makes it the best-documented book from the ancient world. The fact that the Bible accurately and truthfully records historically verifiable events is a great indication of its truthfulness when dealing with religious subjects and doctrines and helps substantiate its claim to be the very Word of God.
Another external evidence that the Bible is truly Godís Word is the integrity of its human authors. As mentioned earlier, God used men from many walks of life to record His words. In studying the lives of these men, we find them to be honest and sincere. The fact that they were willing to die often excruciating deaths for what they believed testifies that these ordinary yet honest men truly believed God had spoken to them. The men who wrote the New Testament and many hundreds of other believers (1 Corinthians 15:6) knew the truth of their message because they had seen and spent time with Jesus Christ after He had risen from the dead. Seeing the risen Christ had a tremendous impact on them. They went from hiding in fear to being willing to die for the message God had revealed to them. Their lives and deaths testify to the fact that the Bible truly is Godís Word.
cont
LTM

#402102 Nov 13, 2012
A final external evidence that the Bible is truly Godís Word is the indestructibility of the Bible. Because of its importance and its claim to be the very Word of God, the Bible has suffered more vicious attacks and attempts to destroy it than any other book in history. From early Roman Emperors like Diocletian, through communist dictators and on to modern-day atheists and agnostics, the Bible has withstood and outlasted all of its attackers and is still today the most widely published book in the world.
Throughout time, skeptics have regarded the Bible as mythological, but archeology has confirmed it as historical. Opponents have attacked its teaching as primitive and outdated, but its moral and legal concepts and teachings have had a positive influence on societies and cultures throughout the world. It continues to be attacked by pseudo-science, psychology, and political movements, yet it remains just as true and relevant today as it was when it was first written. It is a book that has transformed countless lives and cultures throughout the last 2000 years. No matter how its opponents try to attack, destroy, or discredit it, the Bible remains; its veracity and impact on lives is unmistakable. The accuracy which has been preserved despite every attempt to corrupt, attack, or destroy it is clear testimony to the fact that the Bible is truly Godís Word and is supernaturally protected by Him. It should not surprise us that, no matter how the Bible is attacked, it always comes out unchanged and unscathed. After all, Jesus said,ďHeaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass awayĒ(Mark 13:31). After looking at the evidence, one can say without a doubt that, yes, the Bible is truly Godís Word.There are also external evidences that indicate the Bible is truly the Word of God. One is the historicity of the Bible. Because the Bible details historical events, its truthfulness and accuracy are subject to verification like any other historical document. Through both archaeological evidences and other writings, the historical accounts of the Bible have been proven time and time again to be accurate and true. In fact, all the archaeological and manuscript evidence supporting the Bible makes it the best-documented book from the ancient world. The fact that the Bible accurately and truthfully records historically verifiable events is a great indication of its truthfulness when dealing with religious subjects and doctrines and helps substantiate its claim to be the very Word of God.
Another external evidence that the Bible is truly Godís Word is the integrity of its human authors. As mentioned earlier, God used men from many walks of life to record His words. In studying the lives of these men, we find them to be honest and sincere. The fact that they were willing to die often excruciating deaths for what they believed testifies that these ordinary yet honest men truly believed God had spoken to them. The men who wrote the New Testament and many hundreds of other believers (1 Corinthians 15:6) knew the truth of their message because they had seen and spent time with Jesus Christ after He had risen from the dead. Seeing the risen Christ had a tremendous impact on them. They went from hiding in fear to being willing to die for the message God had revealed to them. Their lives and deaths testify to the fact that the Bible truly is Godís Word.
cont
LTM

#402103 Nov 13, 2012
final external evidence that the Bible is truly Godís Word is the indestructibility of the Bible. Because of its importance and its claim to be the very Word of God, the Bible has suffered more vicious attacks and attempts to destroy it than any other book in history. From early Roman Emperors like Diocletian, through communist dictators and on to modern-day atheists and agnostics, the Bible has withstood and outlasted all of its attackers and is still today the most widely published book in the world.
Throughout time, skeptics have regarded the Bible as mythological, but archeology has confirmed it as historical. Opponents have attacked its teaching as primitive and outdated, but its moral and legal concepts and teachings have had a positive influence on societies and cultures throughout the world. It continues to be attacked by pseudo-science, psychology, and political movements, yet it remains just as true and relevant today as it was when it was first written. It is a book that has transformed countless lives and cultures throughout the last 2000 years. No matter how its opponents try to attack, destroy, or discredit it, the Bible remains; its veracity and impact on lives is unmistakable. The accuracy which has been preserved despite every attempt to corrupt, attack, or destroy it is clear testimony to the fact that the Bible is truly Godís Word and is supernaturally protected by Him. It should not surprise us that, no matter how the Bible is attacked, it always comes out unchanged and unscathed. After all, Jesus said,ďHeaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass awayĒ(Mark 13:31). After looking at the evidence, one can say without a doubt that, yes, the Bible is truly Godís Word.
got question.com
Clay

United States

#402104 Nov 13, 2012
<quoted

JESUS SAID NOTHING ABOUT A ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH, OR A POPE
True Jesus did not use the title 'Roman Catholic Pope' Or 'Roman Catholic Church... If he did, the Roman Emperor Ceaser would have been a little upset with that statement eh?
It doesn't matter what His Church eventually called themselves, Confront. His Church is His Church. They always had one Bishop.

#402105 Nov 13, 2012
who="New Age Spiritual Leader"
"God is in the process of perfecting man AND destroying evil. "
- WOW!! Is "He" having a hard time after 2000+ years?
- and of course, this is your opinion, and not fact, so I understand you don't have any citations to support your position, huh?
- Just in case, please provide a citation that shows this process in effect.
"He COULD destroy all evil with just a word."
- WOW!! Another person who knows the mind of "God", when we all know that "all men fall short of God".
- please provide a citation that shows this process can happen.
+ your stance will be "well, He could!", huh?
+ why do you mislead people with false claims?
"But 'there is none good'; there is some evil in everything/man. "
- including yourself. You have a small perception of the world around you.
- Not everyone has "evil" in them. "Some" is characteristic of many, but uncharacteristic of many as well. Care to be specific on what this evil is you claim to know exists within people?
"If He instantly destroys evil, it would leave no man standing."
- always thinking of ways to destroy humanity.
- do you ever think of positive attributes like peace and love, or is it that you want everyone, including yourself, dead?
"Besides...we are tested through such evils as you mention."
- and what evils have I listed. Please be specific, so I can elaborate my context. Thanks!
"Will we feed on His Word, and be perfected, or will we feed on evil...showing that we are unworthy of Him?"
- if you have to pose it in a question, you have much studying to do.
- First off, move past the words and understand the meanings behind them.
- If more people like you, didn't always think that some "evil" being is ready to pounce on anyone, our world would be a much better place.
- Huh, maybe we should just get rid of you? One less person to promote evil, is one less person more thank likely would destroy other lives.
"Why don't YOU believe Jesus???"
- Oh I do. Much more of his teachings than you.

You believe Jesus? You are continually telling others that they do not believe His words, but I don't recall having read any of His words from you.

My question as to whether we will follow Him or evil, was simply stating that we have a choice. I know what my choice is.

So YOU don't have any evil in you? You give folks a hard time, don't you know? Do you really think that your positive thinking will keep thieves from stealing?:)

The 'evil' that exists in people is what is called the 'fallen nature'. People in America are fortunate in that our forefathers taught the good life, and disciplined those who were in need of it. We are not 'better than' pagan culture's that live destructively; we've been 'trained' to live better.

Have you heard of the 'knockout parties'? Currently young blacks are attacking white people, leaving them seriously wounded, and laughing about it. The media does not report this very often, though it happens much. This is training youth to be as the communist youth were in Korea. They killed people who were educated. If a person wore glasses, they were counted among the "one percent".(If you wore glasses it spoke of a person who was educated and could read, making them one of the one percent. And educated people are harder to enslave.)

People can be trained to be godly; they can also be trained to yield to their fallen nature.

KayMarie
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#402106 Nov 13, 2012
who="OldJG" ANYONE......THE QUESTION STILL REMAINS
PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE give an answer. ANYONE!
Can someone explain how a person can lose their salvation? Please provide a Biblical account and the specific name or names of those who lost the salvation they truly received.
The Bible tells us what we must do to be saved:
Acts 16:30-31, "And he brought them out and said, "Sirs, what must I do to be saved?" 31 So they said, "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household."
The Bible is crystal clear when it describes what we must do to be saved. Knowing exactly what is required to be saved, wouldn't the Bible provide the same clarity by describing how the saved can be unsaved?
Where does the Bible tell us what we must do to be UNsaved?
Can someone explain how a person can lose their salvation? Please provide a Biblical account and the specific name or names of those who lost the salvation they truly received.
Acts 16:30-31, "And he brought them out and said, "Sirs, what must I do to be saved?" 31 So they said, "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household."
The Bible is crystal clear when it describes what we must do to be saved. Knowing exactly what is required to be saved, wouldn't the Bible provide the same clarity by describing how the saved can be unsaved?
Rev.3:5 and Rev.3:16
KayMarie
Revelaton 3:5, "All who are victorious will be clothed in white. I will never erase their names from the Book of Life, but I will announce before my Father and his angels that they are mine."

Revelation 3:16, "But since you are like lukewarm water, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth!"

So you believe these verses are referring to a believer who lost their salvation? Really. Do you believe a born again Christ following Christian is luke warm. Can you produce a name. Where is the name of the person who was a saved Christian who professed Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and then lost their salvation? Please fill in the gaps for me.

Also, did you discover who Jesus was talking about in Matthew 18:11, "For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost." and Luke 19:10, For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost."
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#402107 Nov 13, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. I never really thought the 'mark of the beast' was an actual mark either. There are plenty of people all around us that may as well have a visible mark on their forehead because we can see
They reject God and serve the 'beast'. So an actual
Numbering system would be unnecessary. Right?
Revelation is a doozy of a book when in the wrong hands.
Question: could the So-called rapture that John was seeing be taking place at every Catholic Mass?
Because it seems to me his visions describe the Mass- with the Priests in robes and incense and the Lamb of God (Christ)? Lamb is something you eat. I would like to know your thoughts on Revelation, Fr Rob.
I believe your and Robs post to each other concerning the Mark of the Beast and the Rapture is the most helarious I have ever read. Keep it up Boyz........ROTFLOL
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#402108 Nov 13, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. I never really thought the 'mark of the beast' was an actual mark either. There are plenty of people all around us that may as well have a visible mark on their forehead because we can see
They reject God and serve the 'beast'. So an actual
Numbering system would be unnecessary. Right?
Revelation is a doozy of a book when in the wrong hands.
Question: could the So-called rapture that John was seeing be taking place at every Catholic Mass?
Because it seems to me his visions describe the Mass- with the Priests in robes and incense and the Lamb of God (Christ)? Lamb is something you eat. I would like to know your thoughts on Revelation, Fr Rob.
Are the ashes that are placed on the forehead of a Roman Catholic during a time they call "lent" the mark of the beast? Hmm.

#402109 Nov 13, 2012
<quoted text>
Revelaton 3:5, "All who are victorious will be clothed in white. I will never erase their names from the Book of Life, but I will announce before my Father and his angels that they are mine."
Revelation 3:16, "But since you are like lukewarm water, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth!"
So you believe these verses are referring to a believer who lost their salvation? Really. Do you believe a born again Christ following Christian is luke warm. Can you produce a name. Where is the name of the person who was a saved Christian who professed Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and then lost their salvation? Please fill in the gaps for me.
Also, did you discover who Jesus was talking about in Matthew 18:11, "For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost." and Luke 19:10, For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost."

JG...I do not believe that a born again CHRIST FOLLOWING CHRISTIAN is lukewarm. But if you go down one street and invite someone to church, you will hear repeatedly of their wounded feelings and bitter experiences with church...and it is next to impossible to get them to come out.

They ARE NOT following Him. When He was hurt He did not quit. When He was tormented by whips and nails, He prayed for His tormentors. Psalm 78:9 says: "The children of Ephraim BEING ARMED turned back."

God has ARMED the Christian with faith and His Spirit. Those who turn back ARE LUKEWARM. In battle a turncoat or a sentry who goes to sleep is court martialed. Jesus said,'if you are lukewarm' He will spew you out.

He needs 'soldiers' fit for the battle. Lives depend on it. It is more important than an earthly battle.

KayMarie

Albuquerque, NM

#402110 Nov 13, 2012
</quoted text>
You believe Jesus? You are continually telling others that they do not believe His words, but I don't recall having read any of His words from you.
My question as to whether we will follow Him or evil, was simply stating that we have a choice. I know what my choice is.
So YOU don't have any evil in you? You give folks a hard time, don't you know? Do you really think that your positive thinking will keep thieves from stealing?:)
The 'evil' that exists in people is what is called the 'fallen nature'. People in America are fortunate in that our forefathers taught the good life, and disciplined those who were in need of it. We are not 'better than' pagan culture's that live destructively; we've been 'trained' to live better.
Have you heard of the 'knockout parties'? Currently young blacks are attacking white people, leaving them seriously wounded, and laughing about it. The media does not report this very often, though it happens much. This is training youth to be as the communist youth were in Korea. They killed people who were educated. If a person wore glasses, they were counted among the "one percent".(If you wore glasses it spoke of a person who was educated and could read, making them one of the one percent. And educated people are harder to enslave.)
People can be trained to be godly; they can also be trained to yield to their fallen nature.
KayMarie
"You believe Jesus? You are continually telling others that they do not believe His words, but I don't recall having read any of His words from you."
- I do.
- I post teachings by Jesus. That must be the point you've missed in many of my posts - words written by men, do not make them Jesus'. They only are Jesus' because other men have said they were.
- So yes, I've posted many words of Jesus - but just like you, they are only from other men. Jesus never wrote anything down, so one cannot be completely sure everything read is accurately depicted.
- IMO, you believe other men first over Jesus, because you have chosen to only believe men and what they have given you to believe. You believe another man's opinion of what to believe. To deny this fact is, not being honest with yourself or other, nor would it probably be with "God" based upon your standards.

"Do you really think that your positive thinking will keep thieves from stealing?:)"
- I can only hope that someone will take what I say positively and run with it to enrich and better their lives.
- I am humble enough to say, that I don't need recognition for the good I do, only hoping that the individual sees the good they have achieved.

"'knockout parties'"
- Can't say I have, but it doesn't surprise me though, as I try not to dwell in seeing destruction. I'd rather hear of a reunion of an American soldier coming back from the war and seeing his children, than what you seem to prefer to watch.

"People can be trained to be godly; they can also be trained to yield to their fallen nature.:
- Men training other men....who would've thought, huh? Inginuity at its best!
- Now I understand you more. You've been trained to admonish others for their perception of salvation, as long as it is different than yours.

And you can't see how this divides its followers?

Albuquerque, NM

#402111 Nov 13, 2012
JG...I do not believe that a born again CHRIST FOLLOWING CHRISTIAN is lukewarm. But if you go down one street and invite someone to church, you will hear repeatedly of their wounded feelings and bitter experiences with church...and it is next to impossible to get them to come out.
They ARE NOT following Him. When He was hurt He did not quit. When He was tormented by whips and nails, He prayed for His tormentors. Psalm 78:9 says: "The children of Ephraim BEING ARMED turned back."
God has ARMED the Christian with faith and His Spirit. Those who turn back ARE LUKEWARM. In battle a turncoat or a sentry who goes to sleep is court martialed. Jesus said,'if you are lukewarm' He will spew you out.
He needs 'soldiers' fit for the battle. Lives depend on it. It is more important than an earthly battle.
KayMarie
YEAH JESUS!! RAH! RAH! RAH!
G-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OOOOO JESUS!!
<|;O)

#402112 Nov 13, 2012
who="OldJG"
Are the ashes that are placed on the forehead of a Roman Catholic during a time they call "lent" the mark of the beast? Hmm.

There is now an RFID chip that can be implanted in one's skin. It can hold all of your pertinent information, and thus be used to fulfill Rev. 13:17 Without it, no one can buy or sell. It can be read with a scanner, much as the clerk in a store scans your purchases.

Global government is now gaining ground, so we can see that all the world can be subdued/enslaved.

One must never accept that 'mark'...

KayMarie
Clay

United States

#402113 Nov 13, 2012
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
No. The ashes are to remind us of our immortality. You say it could be the mark of the beast? Well, that's because you're a false prophet and an idiot for implying such nonsense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 18 min Johnny 3,125
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min dirty white boy- 739,740
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min Aura Mytha 259,599
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 24 min Aura Mytha 227,649
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 27 min UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 173,716
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 45 min abcd 865
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 57 min blck Thndr 42 601,125
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr ms simmer 153

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE