"Houston, we have a problem."</quoted text>If God can inspire mere men to write it God can inspire mere men to read and understand His word.
Without God man can do nothing, with God all things are possible.
Why did "God" allow Led Zeppelin to write "Stairway To Heaven", when knowing that when the song is played backwards, it seems to promote Satan and otehr evil ways?
Did "God" miss this one, and for the past 30 years, just decided to let it go and not try to stop it from occuring?
Why don't you think "God" is not creditted for this song either?
Your logic is skewed. You lack knowledge to differentiate what exactly what "God" can or cannot do.
(3) Jesus says:
(1) "If those who lead you say to you:Look, the kingdom is in the sky! then the birds of the sky will precede you.
(2) If they say to you:It is in the sea, then the fishes will precede you.
(3) Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and outside of you."
(4) "When you come to know yourselves, then you will be known,
and you will realize that you are the children of the living Father.
(5) But if you do not come to know yourselves, then you exist in poverty, and you are poverty."
Why don't you believe Jesus?