Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 603438 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Nov 08

usa

#401573 Nov 11, 2012
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
hojo, quick question. I've heard this statement many times before, and wonder why people believe only the RCC contains the "fullness of truth?" Is is because the old relic in the Vatican says so? That doesn't make it true.
Sherylane---start with the Reformation. EVERY REFORMER, "threw out" ("one thing after another" doctrine of faith teaching--both biblical and traditional that had been taught, professed and proclaimed for over 1500 years since Jesus Christs One True Church first began at Antioch (Acts 2)....... Luther began (it all) by "rejecting" 7 of the original 73 books of the bible and 4 of the original Sacraments....Then Zwigli "rejected" the "True body and True Blood of Christ, in the Eucharist (John 6:47-59, then Hus,'rejected something else" and other reformers (deciding on their own)----(each rejecting something else, until there are NOW) over 42,000 bible only Protestant religious beliefs,(each with their own (cntradicting, inconsistent, conflicting) "personal opinionated Protestant beliefs of the bible.... This is why the Catholic Church is the "only" True Church" that has, is and continues to teach,possess and embrace the FULLNESS OF THE FAITH, the FULLNESS OF THE TRUTH, and the OVERABUNDING COMPLETENESS of GODS GRACE..... JETHRO:DON'T LISTEN TO HIM Sherlayne,HE IS LYING TO YOU,THE CHURCH OF ANTIOCH IS A CHRISTIAN CHURCH TAKEN PRISONER BY THE PAGAN/CHRISTIAN CHURCH, WITH THE HELP OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE,read the history yourself.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#401574 Nov 11, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
How do I say this..... Although I would agree that Prestons tone is a little harsh sometimes. And
I disagree with some of his biblical interpretations....I understand his frustrations with you guys.
You see, I believe Preston is a Protestant Christian. The rest of y'all are ideological radical cultlike Christians who take scripture to a level unseen before. Your hatred supersedes any attempt at truth. You'd rather lie about biblical interpretations in order to put the Catholic Church in a bad lite. To a sola scripture Christian like Preston, its gotta be annoying dealing with cherry picking bible believers, who ALSO claim sola scripture.
The biggest frustration non-Catholic Christians have with the RCC is that the Bible has been made subservievt to the Church.If Clay, the Word of God endures forever,than the truth is we are subservient to the Word not vice-versa.Luther when he was on that trial in the Diet of Worms,spoke that his conscience remained to be subject to the Word of God,not that the church should dictate to him how and what he should believe both in the Word and through their tradition.

The corruption of the indulgences was the straw that broke the camel's back in regards to the domination and tyranny of the Church of Rome over the whole of Europe. You see there was already a growing disgust in the hearts and minds of many powerful people,doctors of the church and so on who knew the Papacy was leading the people into a hellish pit.But God put within a n imperfect man such as Luther the gumption and fortitude to stand for the conscience of truth in the Word,over practices that downgraded the Holy gospel of Christ,and dragged His Cross even further into the abyss of human deception.

There is no salvation outside of the Blood of Jesus,crucified for us,and that message of truth was totally distorted in the corruption of the Papacy for centuries.Just because people are uneducated or cannot read,they can throught the Holy Spirit understand the truth of the Bible if it is preached correctly to them.TheRCC as an institution was dealt a death blow,not by Luther,or Calvin or Zwingle,but it was dealt a death blow by God Himself.

You cannot mess with the things of God and get a w a y with it for too long.Sooner or later,God catches up with deceivers.

What you see today as a strong reliance on the Word of God,is not something new under the SUN,but that which was a challenge to the might of the Roman Church for centuries,The BIBLE is His final confirmation of His truth while we are on this temporal plain on Earth.Naturally the Bible is not completely all that God has for the whole human race,but it is His blueprint of what is Complete in Heaven."On earth as it is in heaven,"

Since the Bible is spiritually discerned,it has a 3 dimensional as pect to it.That which cannot be seen with the naked eye,or perceived by just reading the Word randomly.For the Catholics today to claim that any believer is sola scriptura to his or her detriment tis to undermine the Word of God,and to place it in subject to Human will,rather from the Will of God.
Free Mind

Pinellas Park, FL

#401575 Nov 11, 2012
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says this must make common sense?
o)
No one. Faith does not need to make sense .... unless one claims their faith is the only one true faith .... in which case doubters are invited to say "where the beef?"

Thus a faith invites accountability and opens itself up to real-world evidence and common sense.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#401576 Nov 11, 2012
4GVN wrote:
I admit to being a bit baffled about the election I just don't understand why so many people voted for Obama. Does any one (except Preston) have an opinion?
As much as what can be revealed in a society banked on coverup,and deception,the fraudulant attempts to vote whoever into the presidency,are slowly being revealed.Nevertheless,we have a president and he is ONE for the books.Romney has never had one minute to prove that his way would have been the better,by being president,so we can only speculate how he would have faired.We are stuck with this man,who more than likely is a pro at dodging truth,to get what he wants done.The Constitution is not going to be his way,as he elected CZARS in his first years,to work away from contitutional mandates.

We are going to see in this first year of his re-election such things as what we as a people of this "UNITED"States have never seen before,so get ready.Some of us will be on the front row seat to experience such things.

The trip to Myanmar is questionable to say the least,I wonder what group of people he is meeting with in that country which has been a rogue state for years?

Was not the Fiscal Cliff important enough to remain here and deal with it?

What about the East Coast,is it really enough to leave those states in the hands of just the particular state government in charge,when they needed the whole of America to come to its aid? Sandy is mega big compared to katrina,and the whole nation needed to come to its rescue.The president is also expected to stay in this country to support efforts to eleviate the disastrous results of Hurricane Sandy,and snow storm Athena.

In other words folks,Obama had no reason to leave this country for an obscure country such as Myanmar,while his own coutnry has suffered a storm the most destructive in American history.

Obama's lack of leadership in the Libyan crisis has yet to be completely opened up to us.now Patreaus steps down from the CIA.As if his scandal was not known years ago,by the upper crust.His actions are no different from President Clinton who sought the pleasure of women outside of his marriage with Hilliary,both while a governor of Arkansas,and the President.

President Kennedy was having sex in the White House,when he was able to get Jackie and the kids off to Maine.It is known that Marilyn Monroe was his most spectacular fling.It took J Edgar Hoover to threaten J.F. Kennedy through a tough meeting with Bobby K,concerning rendevous with Frank Sinatra,and organized crime.(Sam Giancana).

Petreaus' affair outside his marriage is not a good affair,and he whould eventually put the country's interest ahead of his own,but his timing here with the President is more than shady,another move toward cover up,and lies.

Lies and deception are going to be the legacy of this Administration,but will any of us here live to see them exposed?
Pad

Rockford, IL

#401577 Nov 11, 2012
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
No one. Faith does not need to make sense .... unless one claims their faith is the only one true faith .... in which case doubters are invited to say "where the beef?"
Thus a faith invites accountability and opens itself up to real-world evidence and common sense.
Yes true Free Mind,and faith has been on trial in this world ever since it was given first hand to Abraham,father of Judeo-Christianity.Of course the Muslims claim also he is their father,and due to the fact that the Qu'ran has many verses taken from the Old Covenant,and the Arabs are the sons and daughters of Ishmael, they are descendants of Abraham as well.

So I with some reluctance include them(Muslims) in the Abrahamic family as it were.Some of course say that Judaism,Christianity and Islam are the only three Monotheistic religions under Abraham.

Faith is motivation of action in the unseen,because there has to be action,so that results can be proved for the existance and reality of G o d.

All three of the mono-theistic religions make many claims of G o d working in their behalf with answers to prayers,and sign and wonders,including miracles,giving testimony to the power and mercy of the Living God.

It is beyond the voice of one who would try to silence the millions of testimonies toward an Awesome God who is involved with the human race.Atheists,and enemies of religion altogether have tried for decades,and centuries to put the kabosh on religious fervor,but it has failed,and still to this day people testify with great zeal, their encounters with God.

God is no respecter of persons,and He desires to meet with His creation,as any man or woman longs to share with their own children,and with relatives,also friends.Faith is alive and well,even if there are drastic measures to eradicate religion,God will always inspire men,women and children to carry on testifying of His love(all compassion),and moves in their lives.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#401578 Nov 11, 2012
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous???? of your Protestant "bible only" (contradicting, conflicting and inconsistent) half-truth, half-heresy Christianity??????? Hardly the case!!!! YOU CAN HAVE IT!!! IT IS ALL YOURS!!! God is "not the author" of your Protestant "confusion and chaos"!
Highly interesting, hoho!!
Just the other day you claimed you were done commenting, debating, arguing, etc--- yet just today, here you are flapping your gums off again.
You simply CANNOT tell the truth, can you?
LTM

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#401579 Nov 11, 2012
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>The biggest frustration non-Catholic Christians have with the RCC is that the Bible has been made subservievt to the Church.If Clay, the Word of God endures forever,than the truth is we are subservient to the Word not vice-versa.Luther when he was on that trial in the Diet of Worms,spoke that his conscience remained to be subject to the Word of God,not that the church should dictate to him how and what he should believe both in the Word and through their tradition.
The corruption of the indulgences was the straw that broke the camel's back in regards to the domination and tyranny of the Church of Rome over the whole of Europe. You see there was already a growing disgust in the hearts and minds of many powerful people,doctors of the church and so on who knew the Papacy was leading the people into a hellish pit.But God put within a n imperfect man such as Luther the gumption and fortitude to stand for the conscience of truth in the Word,over practices that downgraded the Holy gospel of Christ,and dragged His Cross even further into the abyss of human deception.
There is no salvation outside of the Blood of Jesus,crucified for us,and that message of truth was totally distorted in the corruption of the Papacy for centuries.Just because people are uneducated or cannot read,they can throught the Holy Spirit understand the truth of the Bible if it is preached correctly to them.TheRCC as an institution was dealt a death blow,not by Luther,or Calvin or Zwingle,but it was dealt a death blow by God Himself.
You cannot mess with the things of God and get a w a y with it for too long.Sooner or later,God catches up with deceivers.
What you see today as a strong reliance on the Word of God,is not something new under the SUN,but that which was a challenge to the might of the Roman Church for centuries,The BIBLE is His final confirmation of His truth while we are on this temporal plain on Earth.Naturally the Bible is not completely all that God has for the whole human race,but it is His blueprint of what is Complete in Heaven."On earth as it is in heaven,"
Since the Bible is spiritually discerned,it has a 3 dimensional as pect to it.That which cannot be seen with the naked eye,or perceived by just reading the Word randomly.For the Catholics today to claim that any believer is sola scriptura to his or her detriment tis to undermine the Word of God,and to place it in subject to Human will,rather from the Will of God.
This statement is very true Pad
There is a minister where I have attended, who can't read a word out of a book , but put a Bible in his hands and he is on fire by God for God. Its wonderful to hear him preach.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#401580 Nov 11, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>ROB, I believe that you are a sincere person but I also believe that you are somewhat naive(not insulting you).
google the Millerites and see where the sda cultist comes from, and dont beleive him when he says that he is from a baptist background.
Miller was a defrocked baptist minister until they kicked him out of their organization.
the JW's also came from his teachings,as well as the mormons. they all studied under him or took his doctrine and theology to form their cult.s
SAD, but true!
LTM

#401581 Nov 11, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Please complete the following statement from Jesus; "If you love me,....."
You will keep my Commandments.
LTM

#401582 Nov 11, 2012
Anthony

When we keep the commandments not only do we love Jesus but we also have the love of God in us. At the end of our Gospel excerpt today we heard,

Anybody who receives my commandments and keeps them
will be one who loves me;
and anybody who loves me will be loved by my Father,
and I shall love him and show myself to him.(John 14:21)
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#401583 Nov 11, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. The culture in most Latino families mirrors the GOP platform, they just don't do a good enough job of selling that fact. Rubio scares the crap out of the Dems. Also, many liberal commentators admit that once Obama is finished the Dem party will get no where near the support from the black and immigrant communities.
WILD speculation!

First we have to know who the contenders are. If Hillary is the deomcratic nominee, they will be hitting the ground running.

I myself am more conservative than liberal.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#401584 Nov 11, 2012
JUST-A-CHRISTIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the other day you claimed you were done commenting, debating, arguing, etc--- yet just today, here you are flapping your gums off again.
No---the problem is that you "can not and will not, "accept the TRUTH" (biblically AND historically!!!!
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#401585 Nov 11, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
who=" MICHAEL "
You need to calm down. Your eyes are moving quickly "back and forth" in fear.
Nothing is going to happen.
We have many Muslims, Seiks who live in our community. Seem like nice people. I am not worried one bit that they will drag me off the street, into the bushes and MURDER ME!!
Your religion is driving your life into FEAR.
My 'religion' has nothing to do with it. I read the papers; I listen to the TV. I hear Ahmadinejad as he threatens.(Doesn't he know that an nuclear bomb next door in Israel will blow him off the map?)
You are like the rest of the 'dummies' who declare that Islam is a PEACEFUL religion ! They kill their own wives and daughters and call it 'honor killing'. And you think that they will respect you???
I am not afraid. I've read the end of the Book...
KayMarie
Again! what is the name of that "unknown" city God spoke to you about in 1947?

1) Do you believe that God appeared to prophet Muhammed 1400 years ago as 1.5Billion Muslims claim? Why would this many people lie about that?

2) Do you believe God appeared to St Paul?

....and why do you believe these 2 scenarios to be true or not true? Only because that is what you want them to be. You have no other evidence.
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#401586 Nov 11, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
who=" MICHAEL "
You need to calm down. Your eyes are moving quickly "back and forth" in fear.
Nothing is going to happen.
We have many Muslims, Seiks who live in our community. Seem like nice people. I am not worried one bit that they will drag me off the street, into the bushes and MURDER ME!!
Your religion is driving your life into FEAR.
My 'religion' has nothing to do with it. I read the papers; I listen to the TV. I hear Ahmadinejad as he threatens.(Doesn't he know that an nuclear bomb next door in Israel will blow him off the map?)
You are like the rest of the 'dummies' who declare that Islam is a PEACEFUL religion ! They kill their own wives and daughters and call it 'honor killing'. And you think that they will respect you???
I am not afraid. I've read the end of the Book...
KayMarie
You always post from the scriptures telling all that we must follow what is written.

Mark said in the gospels........"LOVE THY NEIGHBOR AS THYSELF"

KAYMARIE says.....You are like the rest of the 'dummies' who declare that Islam is a PEACEFUL religion ! THEY KILL! their own wives and daughters and call it 'honor killing'. And you think that they will respect you???

So much for LOVE THY NEIGHBOR!

OMG!

MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#401587 Nov 11, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>He will, and you will bow down.......but it will be too late.
boohga BOOHGAAA!(lol)

MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#401588 Nov 11, 2012
4GVN wrote:
Question: "How can I be saved?"
Answer: This simple, yet profound, question is the most important question that can be asked.”How can I be saved?” deals with where we will spend eternity after our lives in this world are over. There is no more important issue than our eternal destiny. Thankfully, the Bible is abundantly clear on how a person can be saved. The Philippian jailer asked Paul and Silas,“Sirs, what must I do to be saved?”(Acts 16:30). Paul and Silas responded,“Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved”(Acts 16:31).
Being saved!

You believe God appeard to St Paul 2,000 years ago.

Muslims believe God appeared to Prophet Muhammed 1,400 years ago.

Isn't it good to know that God gets around to everyone?
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#401589 Nov 11, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Expose them? Lol. There is nothing to expose. Catholics don't have a secret hidden faith. Anything you want to know is available anytime. One Priest will have the same interpretations as another down the street. One faith, one shepherd, on fold.
You guys are a different story. Is impossible to know where you all stand. In fact, your interpretations change from generation to generation.
Matthew 24:5 For many will come in my name, claiming,'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many.

1 John 2

----------
1 John 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they 18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heardthat antichrist shall come , even now are theremany antichrists; whereby we knowthat it is the last time.19 They went outfrom us, but they werenot of us; for if they had beenof us, they would no doubt have continuedwith us: but they went out, that they might be made manifestthat they werenot all of us.20But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.21 I havenot written unto you because ye knownot the truth, but because ye knowit, and that no lie isof the truth.22Who is a liar but he that denieththat Jesus is the Christ? He isantichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.23Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hathnot the Father:(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.24Let that therefore abidein you, which ye have heardfrom the beginning. If that which ye have heardfrom the beginning shall remainin you, ye also shall continuein the Son, and in the Father.25And this is the promise that he hath promisedus, even eternal life.26These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduceyou.27But the anointing which ye have receivedof him abidethin you, and ye need not that any man teachyou: but as the same anointing teachethyou of all things, and istruth, and isno lie, and even as it hath taughtyou, ye shall abidein him.28And now, little children, abidein him; that, when he shall appear , we may haveconfidence, and not be ashamedbefore him at his coming.29If ye knowthat he isrighteous, ye knowthat every one that doethrighteousness is bornof him.are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
----------
1 John 4:3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and.....[ even now is already in the world.]

Your false Doctrines were in place long before your traditions fell over in to the Protestant denominations.

Only now are the hearts of the fathers being restored to the sons and vice versa. After a long process of falling away and the truth being cast to the ground, knowledge has now increased and the Truth has been put in the light for the world to see.
Search the scriptures to see if what your Church teaches to be so.
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#401590 Nov 11, 2012
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>The biggest frustration non-Catholic Christians have with the RCC is that the Bible has been made subservievt to the Church.If Clay, the Word of God endures forever,than the truth is we are subservient to the Word not vice-versa.Luther when he was on that trial in the Diet of Worms,spoke that his conscience remained to be subject to the Word of God,not that the church should dictate to him how and what he should believe both in the Word and through their tradition.
Jesus didnt put a book in charge and say whatever you guys come up with its all good.

Luther says:

The more the Gospel is preached, the worse things become ... Those who become evangelicals become more corrupt than they were before. Every day we unhappily experience that the men who live under our Gospel are more uncharitable, more irascible, more greedy, more avaricious than they were before as papists.[Walch edition, Vol. XIII, 2193]

I have often had the thought of giving up the Gospels, for so far it has but served to make people more and more cunning and more perverse.[Walch edition, Vol. VII, 2467]

Out of 1500 to 2000 students, the most of them being theological candidates, who were at the University of Wittenberg, there were hardly two or three men worthy of recommendation![Johann Dollinger, The Reformation, Vol. I, 288]

I testify on my part that I regard Zwingli as un-Christian, with all his teachings, for he holds and teaches no part of the Christian faith rightly. He is seven times worse than when he was a papist.... I make this testimony in order that I may stand blameless before God and the world as one who never partook of Zwingli's teaching, nor will I ever do so.
Mark U. Edwards, Luther and the False Brethren, Stanford University Press, 1975, p. 103.

That last quote pretty much sums up the mind of most of the self appointed preachers in here. Each proclaiming their own gospel.

Under the papacy the people were generous and gave willingly; but now, under the Gospel, nobody gives anything, but one oppresses the other and each one desires to possess everything. And the longer the Gospel is preached, the more deeply are people drowned in avarice, pride and pomp.[Sammtliche Werke, 5, 264-265]

The Gospel is not the problem your endless interpretations and self appointed authorities are. Luther railed against the immediate sects that came about failing to understand how people could possibly differ with him. Each person became their own authority and he opened the door to disobedience and everyone became an authority. There cannot be any false gospels in your world for you all decide what your personal truth is. You can double talk all you want Dan the fact is Luther would not have considered you Christian. 500 years from now what you will evolve into is beyond comprehension.
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#401591 Nov 11, 2012
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are wrong on both of your assumptions. I became a TRUE CHRISTIAN Accepting Jesus as my personal Savior, in and through His One True Catholic Church after prayer, contemplation, and researchfully studying over 2000 years of TRUE Apostolic Church History, in which the Holy Spirit manifested HIMSELF abundantly in the Eucharist and in the Sacraments. Again, Jesus manifests HIS peace in the TRUTH of HIS One True Catholic Church at Daily Mass and in His TRUE body and Blood in the Eucharist (each day). I defend that TRUE (FULLNESS OF THE FAITH and the FULLNESS OF THE TRUTH) from bible only bigots, and heretics who live their Protestant half-truth, half-heresy Christian lives in their "bondage" of anti-catholic hate, hostility, vengence, condemnation and judgment, because "that is all they know". They demonstrate that they "don't know" Jesus Christ as their personal Savior They ONLY know how to quote "bible verses" and attackfully hate, the faith of other Christians, especially Catholics and our personal faith and Salvation in Jesus Christ, in and through His One True Catholic Church. Bible only Protestants have proven over and over and over again, that their sola scriptura beliefs "cannot stand on its own" with out attacking the TRUE HISTORICAL AND BIBLICAL TRUE FAITH of the Catholic Church. Jesus reveals Himself (each and every day) to me and my family at Daily Mass. the eucharist and to other Christians (both Catholic and Protestant) who know Our lord as the "ecumentical Savior of the World"
Blessings to you -KayMarie
HOJO says.... you are wrong on both of your assumptions. I became a TRUE CHRISTIAN Accepting Jesus as my personal Savior, in and through His One True Catholic Church after prayer, contemplation, and "researchfully" studying over 2000 years of TRUE Apostolic Church History.

First there is no such word as RESEARCHFULLY. Try fully researched, or RESEARCH-FULLY (lol)

I am sure there are thousands of better educated Jewish Rabbis, Hindu priests, and Muslim clerics who come to completely different conclusions than what you """"RESEAR CHFULLY""" " studied.

BUSTED!
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#401592 Nov 11, 2012
JUST-A-CHRISTIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what I posted to jethro8!

. "END OF DISCUSSION, DEBATE, DISPUTE OR ARGUEMENT--of which, in reality---"there is nothing more to talk about"!!!

WHERE is the word "comment" in this post?(read and re-read carefully) I said "end of discussion, debate or argument! I said NOTHING about not "making comments"!. You, justachristian, have become a "expert" at distorting truth, twisting truth and "making things up" (in other words lying) which is about ALL of us Catholics can expect from bible only heretics like you and the rest of your 42,000+ bible only inconsistent, and contradicting hodge podge of denominations. God is not the author of your Protestant "conflicting" confusion and chaos!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 9 min sangili karuppan 7,649
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Hidingfromyou 880,217
The Christian Atheist debate 17 min Into The Night 3,985
selena coleman (Aug '12) 55 min Imetuatatittybar 10
Any females wanna skype? 1 hr jblizzz 1
Makutyiwane e Mmotherwell 1 hr Tobey-black 1
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 2 hr Anitha 1,870
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr dollarsbill 8,287
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 hr gentlepplpleaser 177,894
More from around the web