Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 599786 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Perth, Australia

#400307 Nov 4, 2012
http://www.google.com.au/search...
seat=tae s
to control seat of desire
seat of marcy
seat of this or that..
many meaning

i try tell you..people have deference approach in all aspect

seat of desire psalm 7 16 26 73 139
see numbera 12369
12 3 6 9
25 3
10 30 60 90 look parallels meridians

How many mother you have?
you don't have another mother..
truth

Perth, Australia

#400308 Nov 4, 2012
realization to be renew..
is not as you wish..

what..to be safe or protected..nooooooooooooo

what your country state or life..doese meter
no any sense think earthly..when already on front it is as it is..holy spirit is scare tell you about truth..

What you will do..if i say..''i will remove this planet if i need''?

Who say that ?..please tell me!!!
not me my Lord..

just read
''Your law is not my law.''
who say that?
me my Lord..
whooooooooooooooooooooo?
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeee

Planetary system is not law of people to be control.

Many make joke as manipulation upon billions people creating systems which is falling.

My Lord why systems going fall?
truth

Perth, Australia

#400309 Nov 4, 2012
your tax
is
destruct
Who?
truth

Perth, Australia

#400310 Nov 4, 2012
globe going toward=feud
truth

Perth, Australia

#400311 Nov 4, 2012
when you make uneble others as in millions or billions can't pay tax..

its going to be =faud
then you will complain
bau cau dau fau hau jau kau lau mau
its look as you cry to be unhappy words..see follow symbols..
jao jau jao look mau..ce tung
chine machine is now rich globe corporate-globe system

oh

but
chine not control as you think
eye=when you can't see..or others notice..can't notice why is like that..

United States

#400312 Nov 4, 2012
marge wrote:
ok, i'm done talking to Preston and guest and Orville!, until they get there wits about them;
AND SIDE WITH GOD,
AND VOTE informed, for the sake of our children!
Goodbye May God Bless!
-
-
JUST-A-CHRISTIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems all this forum IS now is politics. According to the name of this group, it is supposed to be discussing religious beliefs...pathetic! That's why I have not bothered posting here much lately. Politics should not even be discussed here, IMO.
How you keeping, Marge?
-
to be fair, I think it is rational to discuss the political situation brought on by religion meddling in political affairs - especially since too many high profile preachers insist that this is a nation founded by Godly principles and that we are now in trouble because we have ignored that - by allowing abortion and same sex marriage.
-
This is not, and never has been a Christian nation - not when Europeans stole this real estate form the Indigenous People and proceeded to murder them, all while invoking the name of God.
-
This is much like what the Catholic Church did when launching the crusades. They, too, invoked the name of God when murdering people.
-
It's ALL politics - if you really think about it.
-
Yes, the Founding Fathers wrote their "founding documents",- which, if you think about it - is a *piece of paper* DENYING Indigenous People, The Imported Slave Labor Force, and Women ... their "God-given" rights - because only all MEN were created equal (i.e., all WHITE men) according to the White Males writing up the paperwork. Re-framing it as it actually *is* by its own wording, and anyone can see it was a flawed document from the start and not Christian at all.
-
It was all politics - from the start. To give themselves an air of legitimacy, they invoked the name of God.
-
Just as we don't like the Catholic Church hi-jacking Peter as the first Pope in order to do what they wanted - we should look at the 'founding fathers' of this country as having hi-jacked God in order to do what they wanted -- steal the real estate, use forced slave labor to develop the realestate, and disrespect women.
truth

Perth, Australia

#400313 Nov 4, 2012
So small numbers know to control space..where..where destruction can come very easy?

as you see law in love

o yes yes yes
man love woman as God left for us..
dog go to dog
cat go to cat

lama go to lama..

Are you for sure Creator not created before us two kingdom..
flower f low er
love meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
think about my words..
not missused..
i am not going kiss anyone under any condition..

now
''N''
Do you liked letter 'N''..don't tell me Nazi this or that..shout up..
Why don't you understood?
words ''neutron ''..ion i o ''n''..
o well can be maziiiiiiii=love me
can be mazhi mazhi as well lazhi lazhi=as destruction..
think about that..

as poem
mazi i pazi=love me keep me..protect me..

How i can protect you?
''o you poor woman..you are not my daughter''
perhaps i can better explain..

shout uppppppppp
i don't need your protection
so what if i died..others not died who think with head..but they are very shhhhhhhh

can destruct

http://www.google.com.au/search... ;

what ever you achieve can be in vain..

now ion is inat=perpesly purpouse from real god creation..if you left meeeeeeee or judge me
what a pity
how many other left..
many many manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyy

o really
Did you study ever ''universal blade O+''but negative D type..its perfect pihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
truth

Perth, Australia

#400314 Nov 4, 2012
io io io=donkey do n key
''ion''=neutron
i=9 o=15 n=14

Is really donkey can be horse?
Is Jesus Christ come in Jerusalem on donkey?

Where holy Jerusalem is?
up up up up
then
Which formula you will used for holy city on up up up up uppppppppppppppppppppppppp???? ??????
you will used ii Eii=queii=as quenella one mist

if you used ion neutron..true o ''nn''..

Please
tell me
Whats deference between ''two ii and two nn''?
truth

Perth, Australia

#400315 Nov 4, 2012
Is quenella sve pomela as bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
or
About what?
Save you all!
truth

Perth, Australia

#400316 Nov 4, 2012
look
they meet each other and talk..
''koga da obore''

one say ok..our number is great we can wait..ones when you implemented for us..you know our great number is in billions..if we lose in drugs alcohol war any problem outcome..from billions will be save millions..but from less great millions perhaps thousands..from thousands 100 from 100 only few..
now..if i say anything who where..its going used words perhaps racists this or that..

who stay in control what i wrote have everything as well decided..byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyy

my mind is not yours
your law is not my law..
love meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jesus words about law=''love''.
marge

Ames, IA

#400317 Nov 4, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
<quoted text>
-
-
but if you pay federal income taxes ... and this is a federal election ...
NO TAX dollars for abortions!
vote Romney-Ryan
marge

Ames, IA

#400318 Nov 4, 2012
JUST-A-CHRISTIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems all this forum IS now is politics. According to the name of this group, it is supposed to be discussing religious beliefs...pathetic! That's why I have not bothered posting here much lately. Politics should not even be discussed here, IMO.
How you keeping, Marge?

I'm very well Just thankyou for asking and thankyou for your service if i never said so:) I so hope you are well too.

well the reason imo that politics is being discussed here now is that it does determine law for us the next four years.

and i welcome your thoughts on this,... this country was founded with God's people, there is proof.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#400319 Nov 5, 2012
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to disappoint you, but "you" are the one that has absolutely "no idea" as to what you are talking about---which is "no surprise" to any of us Catholics who knows the "PROVEN"-CHURCH HISTORY----VERIFIED AND AUTHENTICATED TRUTH. You need to get a "true" history lesson, instead of relying on your anti-catholic "fictitious history books" of myths and legends!!!
Just because you yell something, it doesn't make it true.

The catholic church yelled that it was not hiding child molesting priests, bishops, cardinals, but they were and still are.

What ever happened to the pope's butler? Why did he steal some papers?

Since: Nov 08

usa

#400320 Nov 5, 2012
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
What you call "truth" is NOTHING MORE than just more of your anti-catholic concoted, contrived and "made up" (hearsay history) that has more holes in it than a piece of Wisconsin Swiss Cheese! Jethro8, you aren't fooling (anyone) "except yourself" with these bible only Protestant history "exaggerated myths" that you "in your own desperation" hope SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE will be suckered into believing. I listened to this Protestant "history nonsense" for over 35 years before coming to the REAL TRUTH of TRUE Church History from the Apologistic authors and writer (both Catholic and Protestant) who "overwhelmingly agree" that Jesus established, formed and initiated HIS One True Catholic Church in Matt 16:13-21.
You worship God in "your way" and I'll worship God "IN HIS WAY" in and through His One True Apostolic Catholic Church.----YOU can DO and BELIEVE what you want-Jehthro8!
show me where you find these passages in scripture"HIS One True Catholic Church" it's not in mathew 16. it just says "MY CHURCH" also " His One True Apostolic Catholic Church" how can you have true apostolic succession when the chair was paid and waiting for a certain individual? there was no choosing of a pope i believe it was benedict x, the chair was bought for him when he became of age,so your apostolic crap is just that "CRAP"....."I'l l worship God "IN HIS WAY". JETHRO:TO BAD YOUR NOT DOING IT,YOUR DOING IT THE PAGAN/CHRISTIAN WAY.

usa

#400321 Nov 5, 2012
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
What you call "truth" is NOTHING MORE than just more of your anti-catholic concoted, contrived and "made up" (hearsay history) that has more holes in it than a piece of Wisconsin Swiss Cheese! Jethro8, you aren't fooling (anyone) "except yourself" with these bible only Protestant history "exaggerated myths" that you "in your own desperation" hope SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE will be suckered into believing. I listened to this Protestant "history nonsense" for over 35 years before coming to the REAL TRUTH of TRUE Church History from the Apologistic authors and writer (both Catholic and Protestant) who "overwhelmingly agree" that Jesus established, formed and initiated HIS One True Catholic Church in Matt 16:13-21.
You worship God in "your way" and I'll worship God "IN HIS WAY" in and through His One True Apostolic Catholic Church.----YOU can DO and BELIEVE what you want-Jehthro8!
true apostolic succession pope
Leo x came from a powerful family and enjoyed early favors that helped him acquire the papal throne by the time he was 37.
Pope Benedict IX,
Benedict IX, born Theophylactus of Tusculum, is known mainly for two things: 1) he held office on three separate occasions, and 2) he is the only pope who ever sold the papacy (to his own godfather, of all people).

Benedict became pontiff at a very young age, thanks to the political prowess of his father, who had managed to get the papacy reserved ahead of time for his son.

JETHRO:these are just two examples how men became pope,now you tell me how you get devine apostolic succession from the chair being paid for??

usa

#400322 Nov 5, 2012
hojo wrote:
What you call "truth" is NOTHING MORE than just more of your anti-catholic concoted, contrived and "made up" (hearsay history) that has more holes in it than a piece of Wisconsin Swiss Cheese! Jethro8, you aren't fooling (anyone) "except yourself" with these bible only Protestant history "exaggerated myths" that you "in your own desperation" hope SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE will be suckered into believing. I listened to this Protestant "history nonsense" for over 35 years before coming to the REAL TRUTH of TRUE Church History from the Apologistic authors and writer (both Catholic and Protestant) who "overwhelmingly agree" that Jesus established, formed and initiated HIS One True Catholic Church in Matt 16:13-21. You worship God in "your way" and I'll worship God "IN HIS WAY" in and through His One True Apostolic Catholic Church.----YOU can DO and BELIEVE what you want-Jehthro8!
What you call "truth" is NOTHING MORE than just more of your catholic concoted, contrived and "made up" (hearsay history) that has more holes in it than a piece of Wisconsin Swiss Cheese!

usa

#400323 Nov 5, 2012
preston wrote:
the RCC had absolutely NOTHING to do with Christians celebrating Sunday because that was the Day that the Lord was Resurreced, and Paul mentioned it in his Letters. it was called the "Lords Day" in his epistle. do some research before you spout your lies. Lord's Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord%27s_DayTextual tradition · Early church · Middle ages · Modern church Lord's Day in Christianity is generally Sunday, the day of communal worship. It is observed by most Christians as the weekly memorial of the resurrection of Jesus ... By the mid-2nd century, Justin Martyr wrote in his apologies about the cessation of Sabbath observance and the celebration of the first (or eighth) day of the week (not as a day of rest, but as a day for gathering to worship): and since you are not a Christian, IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS IN THE FIRST PLACE AS TO WHO IS RESPONSIBLE OR WHO ISNT.
god clearly states man must rest on the seventh day,which is saturday,that trumps your pagan/christian sun worshipping sunday.

usa

#400324 Nov 5, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>the RCC had absolutely NOTHING to do with Christians celebrating Sunday because that was the Day that the Lord was Resurreced, and Paul mentioned it in his Letters.
it was called the "Lords Day" in his epistle.
do some research before you spout your lies.
Lord's Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord%27s_DayTextual tradition · Early church · Middle ages · Modern church
Lord's Day in Christianity is generally Sunday, the day of communal worship. It is observed by most Christians as the weekly memorial of the resurrection of Jesus ...
By the mid-2nd century, Justin Martyr wrote in his apologies about the cessation of Sabbath observance and the celebration of the first (or eighth) day of the week (not as a day of rest, but as a day for gathering to worship):
and since you are not a Christian,
IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS IN THE FIRST PLACE AS TO WHO IS RESPONSIBLE OR WHO ISNT.
quote from you:IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS IN THE FIRST PLACE AS TO WHO IS RESPONSIBLE OR WHO ISNT.unquote christian or not is of no matter,it is everyones duty if they see a wrong,it must be righted,and the catholic church is way wrong in the man made pagan/christian traditions it came up with,jesus was neither a christian or a pagan,"people did call him a christian but he wasn't" he was jewish so why would he call his church catholic and go by pagan dates and symbols? he never put a name to his church except "MY CHURCH" nothing more so how do ypou get catholic from that? and don't give me this b.s about it meaning universal,of course his church would be universal if he did truly exist and create the universe. his church would be spread across the 500 billion square miles of the universe. show me a passage where jesus names his church,that is the only way you can prove if his true church is a building, and not a spiritual church.

usa

#400325 Nov 5, 2012
off to work,have a good day folks.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#400326 Nov 5, 2012
jethro8 wrote:
off to work,have a good day folks.
Me too, you too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Catcher1 864,888
Invaders from Mars 20 min Saffron Blues 9
Ugly light skin girl over so called good lookin... (Jul '14) 24 min Saffron Blues 15
Should I marry this ugly blonde German girl or ... 28 min Saffron Blues 18
9/11&bin 28 min REV CAROL 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr curtjester1 40,885
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr House 272,418
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 3 hr Dennis 42
The Christian Atheist debate 4 hr Justice League_ 2,009
White Lives MATTER 11 hr Burke Devlin 113
More from around the web