Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 560,298
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
preston

Waverly, OH

#400281 Nov 4, 2012
Full of Love wrote:
I had a talk with the Lord this morning.
I've been going through somethings and was downhearted.
I called on His name and He gave me peace and this song came into my heart.
Come Morning
God's children too long have been burdened
They are longing for Heaven's green shore
Where heartaches are left far behind us
And the burdens are carried no more.
Come morning, I'll walk by the river
And I'll rest 'neath the evergreen tree.
And I'll carry my cross thru the midnight.
Come morning, there's glory for me.
Sometimes I'm despised and rejected
And I question oh Father, how long?
And then I'll take one more look at Mt. Calvary,
Then it gives me the strength to go on.
Come morning, I'll walk by the river
And I'll rest 'neath the evergreen tree.
And I'll carry my cross thru the midnight.
Isn't the Lord good?
Karen, always when we talk to Him, he can give peace to our soul(getting Blessed), as He said when He told us that "my Burden is light and my yoke is easy". that is our promise when we have our problems, we can turn to Him and allow Him to take our burdens from us

United States

#400282 Nov 4, 2012
guest wrote:
-
-
I dare you to watch this video and say that to me once again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
but I know you won't. You can't handle the truth.
But, I KNOW for a certainty that I am not responsible one one person who has died in Iraq or Afghanistan.
-
A vote for the lessor of two evils is ... well, just plain evil.
And a vote for any other party or a write-in, is really no vote at all and a waste of time. But that makes perfect sense, so I don't expect you to have even the slightest clue.
The Whole Truth is the Whole Truth - a Half Truth, is a Whole Lie.
-
-
Fr Robert Dye wrote:
Why on earth would I watch such silliness?
I live in a state that uses paper ballots. None of my business what other states than mine do.
But I do appreciate your not voting.
If the situation is corrupt, then the loss of your vote is immaterial.
If the system is not corrupt, then your vote might have made a difference.
But you won't vote, so it is absolutely guaranteed that your vote will not have the chance to mess anything up.
Rob
-
WOW! Your priorities are most certainly screwed up!
-
This statement by you is MORE than a HILARIOUS RESPONSE coming from someone who adheres to a system for which you ABSOLUTELY HAVE NO CHANCE of EVER casting a vote in - as you have so said yourself (and, I might add, shaded with a hint of lamentation), YOU ... will NEVER get a chance to vote for a Pope ... or, the one person on earth (in your mind) who has "authority" directly from God to do what is done in heaven (kill body and soul)... here on earth. THAT guy, you *can't* vote for.
-
The one guy you *can* vote for - the U.S. president - has no authority over the life or death of your soul. But he CAN order your body be put to death (as did the previous president for all the troops he put into harms way, based solely on fabrications about WMDs).
-
Furthermore, your argument of a paper-ballot from the state of Oklahoma (it's not a "swing" state, or it would *absolutely* possess Diebold machines ..which can be manipulated) is lame at best. and so what do you care about what the other states do as far as computerized voting is concerned? Voter fraud made easy in another state by these machines can easily cancel out your vote as well as everyone else's vote in your state. But you don't understand that. To you, that is silliness.
-
What is silliness to me, is REALIZING the system is corrupt, and running out and casting a vote anyways. It is futile action. Like an umbrella in a hurricane - a vote that is NOT counted (whether I cast it, or not) will not have a chance of *fixing* the status quo.

The following Bible verses describe this situation - and perfectly.
http://niv.scripturetext.com/m atthew/10.htm

24 A student is not above his teacher, nor a servant above his master. 25 IT IS ENOUGH FOR THE STUDENT TO BE LIKE HIS TEACHER, and the SERVANT LIKE HIS MASTER. IF THE HEAD OF THE HOUSE HAS BEEN CALLED BEELZEBUB, HOW MUCH MORE THE MEMBERS OF HIS HOUSEHOLD!

26 So do not be afraid of them. There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. 27 What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs. 28 DO NOT BE AFRAID OF THOSE WHO KILL THE BODY BUT CANNOT KILL THE SOUL. Rather, be AFRAID of the ONE who CAN DESTROY BOTH SOUL AND BODY IN HELL.
-
In other words,*IF* the Head of your church shelters pedophiles, so do the members of your church, with those in 'office' being most responsible.
-
Likewise:
-
If the Head of the Nation is guilty of WAR CRIMES - so too is every individual who supported him, with those in office having the greater responsibility.
-
See how that works?
-
-
And IRONICALLY...YOU are allowed to vote in the system that can destroy your body, but YOU cannot vote in the system that can do the more serious damage of destroying both your body and your soul.
truth

Perth, Australia

#400283 Nov 4, 2012
our lovly Hojo
poj poj poj sing sing sing..Heaven also sing Hojo.

Did you know communist protect about what..most value land rich with minerals oil and everything..yep

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Hojo bumerang coming..on every action coming about what destruction..or will be used for become about what..to be ''rich''..see hojoooooooooooo ''rich''
They are now capitalist..who have most protected
''natural reserves''.

Mental or sick person can't tell you that.
they need document on corupt way as they do toward many many..politician layers scribe this and that..all is some.
truth

Perth, Australia

#400284 Nov 4, 2012
Creator created first everything before he created man and woman.

Read again ''water''..your Creator divided two things.

''Land and water''..without ''water'' our life in this form can't exist.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#400285 Nov 4, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>Karen, always when we talk to Him, he can give peace to our soul(getting Blessed), as He said when He told us that "my Burden is light and my yoke is easy". that is our promise when we have our problems, we can turn to Him and allow Him to take our burdens from us
I agree.
He has never failed me.
I know that I can go to Him when I am burdened down with the trials of this life and He will give me that sweet peace.
truth

Perth, Australia

#400286 Nov 4, 2012
angry..why is like that..hopeless ..short see..You have warning my lovely guest..you are not believer..

''prophets''..give warning 4000 2000 years ago..describe your country..honey and milk..as well describe as rip off god promise land as well describe
real event as your destruction's in your country..you ignore words of prophets..kill me..are you for sure that you wish kill me..then why all prophets been killed or rest and prosecuted..o yes yes yes yes..
Orville

Donald, OR

#400287 Nov 4, 2012
Fr Robert Dye wrote:
<quoted text>
Why on earth would I watch such silliness?
I live in a state that uses paper ballots. None of my business what other states than mine do.
But I do appreciate your not voting.
If the situation is corrupt, then the loss of your vote is immaterial.
If the system is not corrupt, then your vote might have made a difference.
But you won't vote, so it is absolutely guaranteed that your vote will not have the chance to mess anything up.
Rob

Proven electoral fraud is "silly" to you?

Now I know why there exist so much flagrant sin in Rome.
Orville

Donald, OR

#400288 Nov 4, 2012
JUST-A-CHRISTIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems all this forum IS now is politics. According to the name of this group, it is supposed to be discussing religious beliefs...pathetic! That's why I have not bothered posting here much lately. Politics should not even be discussed here, IMO.
How you keeping, Marge?

JAC, during the elections, this is common in most threads. But it has certainly proven beneficial to Holy Gods Glory.
Fr Robert Dye

Muskogee, OK

#400289 Nov 4, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
<quoted text>
-
!
-
This statement by you is MORE than a HILARIOUS RESPONSE coming from someone who adheres to a system for which you ABSOLUTELY HAVE NO CHANCE of EVER casting a vote in - as you have so said yourself
(and, I might add, shaded with a hint of lamentation),
YOU ... will NEVER get a chance to vote for a Pope ...

Yer out of yer mind.
I have NO desire to be a Cardinal.
"Lamentation?
I don't think so.
You may come up with some post (assuming you have nothing better to do), but it would HAVE to have been tongue-in-cheek.
Rob
Orville

Donald, OR

#400290 Nov 4, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
<quoted text>
-
WOW! Your priorities are most certainly screwed up!
-
This statement by you is MORE than a HILARIOUS RESPONSE coming from someone who adheres to a system for which you ABSOLUTELY HAVE NO CHANCE of EVER casting a vote in - as you have so said yourself (and, I might add, shaded with a hint of lamentation), YOU ... will NEVER get a chance to vote for a Pope ... or, the one person on earth (in your mind) who has "authority" directly from God to do what is done in heaven (kill body and soul)... here on earth. THAT guy, you *can't* vote for.
-
The one guy you *can* vote for - the U.S. president - has no authority over the life or death of your soul. But he CAN order your body be put to death (as did the previous president for all the troops he put into harms way, based solely on fabrications about WMDs).
-
Furthermore, your argument of a paper-ballot from the state of Oklahoma (it's not a "swing" state, or it would *absolutely* possess Diebold machines ..which can be manipulated) is lame at best. and so what do you care about what the other states do as far as computerized voting is concerned? Voter fraud made easy in another state by these machines can easily cancel out your vote as well as everyone else's vote in your state. But you don't understand that. To you, that is silliness.
-
What is silliness to me, is REALIZING the system is corrupt, and running out and casting a vote anyways. It is futile action. Like an umbrella in a hurricane - a vote that is NOT counted (whether I cast it, or not) will not have a chance of *fixing* the status quo.
The following Bible verses describe this situation - and perfectly.
<quoted text>
-
In other words,*IF* the Head of your church shelters pedophiles, so do the members of your church, with those in 'office' being most responsible.
-
Likewise:
-
If the Head of the Nation is guilty of WAR CRIMES - so too is every individual who supported him, with those in office having the greater responsibility.
-
See how that works?
-
-
And IRONICALLY...YOU are allowed to vote in the system that can destroy your body, but YOU cannot vote in the system that can do the more serious damage of destroying both your body and your soul.

Guest,
You are well dialed in.
Fr Robert Dye

Muskogee, OK

#400291 Nov 4, 2012
Orville wrote:
<quoted text>
Proven electoral fraud is "silly" to you?
Now I know why there exist so much flagrant sin in Rome.
I don't live in another state. I don't pay taxes in another state.
It's none of my business how they conduct their elections, and none of another state's residents how Oklahoma conducts OURS.(Setting aside issues of voter disenfrnachisement.)
I don't like the idea of the feds coming in to all the states and mandating how everyone conducts elections. I am for less federal government, not more.
Principle of subsidiarity, and all that.
Rob
preston

Waverly, OH

#400292 Nov 4, 2012
Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
He has never failed me.
I know that I can go to Him when I am burdened down with the trials of this life and He will give me that sweet peace.
cathie and I are having troubl ourselves. she rented our farm to this woman and this wonman has helped herself to over 4,000 worth of farn equipment. she was supposed to ahve ben out by teh end of Oct but still has furniture in teh house.

and today, Cathie called me because some people were out there wanting the rest of their horses that she sold to them, and the horses were mine, including one palomino mare that I have raised some very valuable colts out of.and they took her a few weeks ago.

so again, we had the sheriff out there and he is acting like she will be charged with a felony since the horse she took and sold was very valuable.

since I havent felt good this past few months, she has done what she wanted and I am paying for it. and the money that she got went up her nose or whatever they do with this meth(she just got out of the chillicothe hospital with her overdosing)

the bad thing with her is if she could be helped by a drug rehabilation or prison. hopefully the judge will decide that.
preston

Waverly, OH

#400293 Nov 4, 2012
there are now 24 posters on here lurking or otherwise.

which one of you marked my post about me getting ripped off of thousands of dollars as MEAN, ETC.

have you got the courage to say who you are?
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#400294 Nov 4, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, you don't have you dates right. The buggery club did not start until about 1700 years ago.
And if you believe that there is only one version of the catholic church, then you don't know much about what you preach.
Hate to disappoint you, but "you" are the one that has absolutely "no idea" as to what you are talking about---which is "no surprise" to any of us Catholics who knows the "PROVEN"-CHURCH HISTORY----VERIFIED AND AUTHENTICATED TRUTH. You need to get a "true" history lesson, instead of relying on your anti-catholic "fictitious history books" of myths and legends!!!
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#400295 Nov 4, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>So now there are 'OVER 42,000 dirrerent BELIEFS'. Facts or truth don't really concern you much do they?
Verified and Proven Historical and biblical TRUTH are the highest concern for us Catholics that is why we avoid and debunk your history lesson of bible only Protestant "myths and legends" that you 4GVN are so famous for---especially when your sources are from "heretical" writers such as Ron Rhodes and James McCarthy, who are "well known" for their bible only anti-catholic --"distorted "personal opinionated" fictitious church history and mis-interpretation of the bible itself.
truth

Perth, Australia

#400296 Nov 4, 2012
Judge of all drug's..what a pity??????????
Is judges owner of Mama Farma..pharmaceutic..how much worthy millions billions??????????

Mother..woman..7 billions people..how much product..her womb..must be very lovly..special place.
Why is like that?

99%
About what?..creations of all problem=diploma=all will be employ..into what?

Just sing
''moja je zenica
kucica selica''=real estate 99% selling and renting

99% travelling
''moja je zenica
kucica selica''
somotimes woman can be as motor as force go foward..

speed of life=diploma=make money=make living
all diplma want money=as well make living=bread

regulations ''reg'' u lat ions

meaning of ''ions''..
lithium

2000years
''b''
Bolivia
&fe ature=related

I ''nk'' a..inka..
love me..povrsinski cop..

himelaya ..
liar from himelaya

control
space
http://www.google.com.au/search...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
its all about love..
ne reci uspaljenica=don't tell like that
think differently
real meaning
uspaliti=nepaliti=nepal
hoce hoco kada nece neco
why
they want control space
http://www.google.com.au/search...
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhh

love lots of love..
think with mind properly or elseeeeeeeeeeeeeee
truth

Perth, Australia

#400297 Nov 4, 2012
bolivia=boli oli livia via=what?up up sky

think not wink

love meeeeee
u ljubavi nikad negubis
not think in vain on horrible way..pleasure is silly way..used normal way..to transform into reality..
they going control space..who..find out..
truth

Perth, Australia

#400298 Nov 4, 2012
''lama lama why you left me''..

follow my symbols
love me
in reality i am not going kiss anyone..
What a shame think like that?
You will say adoltory..noooooooooooo.

read..your Creator left everything as law in space and time..
When I say ..your law is not my law..i hope good queen will find out..if not find out its going fall her realization.

Sovereign..my sovereign need know..
''kidney''=need know meaning..

you not trust my meaning..when i say..my mind is not yours as well my heart not yours..what you will do..to be very angry ..or ..you will find path to understood.
Well..i have many around me who can't understood..no..but I think always exist good people who can understood.

24 pyramid
Could you imagine that power..

When i say to you ..''faith''..is most need things..without that you going fall your realization.

United States

#400299 Nov 4, 2012
Orville wrote:
<quoted text>
Guest,
You are well dialed in.
thanks ...

and so are you.

The Bible say we are not to put our trust in human leaders - all the corruption going on, makes it clear the reason why.

=======

http://niv.scripturetext.com/psalms/146.htm

3 Do not put your trust in princes,

in mortal men, who cannot save.

4 When their spirit departs, they return to the ground;

on that very day their plans come to nothing.
truth

Perth, Australia

#400300 Nov 4, 2012
''piljak on siljak''=pyramid

ones implemented
finishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

by my lovely accuserssssssssssssssss

I love you all!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Al Garcia 777,638
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 27 min Remnant of 144000 605,298
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 44 min KiMare 96,844
Homosexuality is a gift from God 45 min southern alien 53
Moses never existed 51 min KiMare 799
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 57 min Remnant of 144000 39,367
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 1 hr Chosen Holy Dr Sh... 33,169
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 265,395
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 hr hpcaban 441,809
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 22 hr Freebird USA 175,775
More from around the web